Why do asians want to be white so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4yu7mZVDT8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do whites want to be niggers so much?

>shaving your eyebrows off

absolutely disgusting

Do they have poor vision with those weirdly shaped eyes

Nice try kike

They admire European strength, culture and innovation.
Or at least they admired those things while they existed in Europe.

They also find that they have more in common with Europeans, than with niggers and similar trash of the earth.

Whites are the most aesthetic.

>Click verify once there are none left.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because they can't handle our superior bantz.

They sense our power.

I guess you have to respect and admire someone who blows the fuck out of two of your cities.

Ching ching chang chang poo poo pee pee!

>hiiiyaaaa

jews built the nukes though

That's a nice "model minority" theory, but I think they just find White features more attractive. I have a "Duchess of Cambridge" Anglo nose and have had Asians fuck me just on that.

why do russians want to be white so much?

Hehe

Even they can accept facts like whites are the most aesthetic race on the planet.

They are intelligent AND they use common sense (something our kind seems to lack once technological advances happen).

Cause they're ugly and disgusting as fuck and top-tier white people are the most beautiful in the world.

The more accurate is white dudes lusting after her.

Yellow fever is real.

It's an unpopular opinion on Cred Forums and among jews, but they look pretty white.

She's a Qt, many aren't though.

the question remains

Is that a contact to make her eyes larger and less soulless?

I don't know Russia, you're the asian person. Why don't you tell us?

At least two of those girls seem like they went to the wrong meeting.

God damn fucking gooks and non-White envious, covetous, jealous fucking bastards, and then they fucking accuse us of making themselves ashamed of being worthless fucking subhumans, fuck non-Whites. Satanic Demonic lying deceiving devil non-White parasite.

they don't want to be white, they want to be anime

Yes. Asians/chinks/gooks and their fellow pan-faced ilk will do anything to look less hideous. Yuck, they're all so fucking disgusting. They should all be gassed and put out of their misery.

Sometimes the fold comes down so far over the eye that it obscures vision. I don't think it's common though. When that happens they have surgery to correct it.

Koreans and Japanese girls are the absolute fucking worst in this regard. Such fucking try hards

This

Media influences public opinion

/thread

I'm white and I don't find asians ugly. Lots of Chinese, Japanese students at my university and they look normal to me.

>0 REPLIES TO THIS POST

Ok we have an official /thread

Because they're ugly.

Asian-American girls are probably the most "race traitor" group. No American born Asian girl I know gives any extra weight to Asian guys when looking for a partner.

Youre talking to a divide and conquer jew or a white supremacist retard

>they look normal to me

That's because asians assimilate when they move more than other races

If they didn't want to assimilate they would stay in their asian countries.

Shitskins are always leaving a shithole so they dont care as much about assimilating

Why do snow niggers want to take credit for meds achievements so often?

this

They're not enthused with the downsyndrome/fish/insect look.

Because we were made for each other. Eurasian babies for everyone.

Basically.

Many asians have double eyelids naturally. The idea that asians are modifying themselves to look more white looking is a very white-centric outlook. They are doing it because asians prefer asians with double eyelids.

Yarp
Checked

Well their eye lids are shaped differently and their noses are flatter. And they're a different color. That's about it. I don't find those things ugly though.

it's funny because in WWII navy captains legit thought the japs couldn't see very well

muh dik

what's the problem? we love and respect white people.

one of these days, I'm gonna impregnate a beautiful white girl with my 8.5 inch asian dick and make beautiful hapa children

HELLOOOOOOOOOO

Meds were white before they got TURKED.

they look like aliens

I sense much butthurt from this poster.

Any asian male that attracts a white female deserves her

The only race mixing couple that comes close is top tier white male tippity top tier black female

>, I'm gonna impregnate a beautiful white girl with my 8.5 inch asian dick and make beautiful hapa children

Things that will never happen for 100.

Meds were white, but they weren't nordic filth. Neither are us anglos and celts. Snowniggers are the worst, especially the ones that LARP as pagans.

>implying

While you guys where busy trying to fuck your cousins. We were off protecting Christendom from sand nigger hordes and BTFO them.

>Canada

I don't know about that. Every time I see an attractive Asian girl, she's usually with an Asian dude. It always seems like the less attractive ones end up with white guy. And absolute bottom of the barrel end up with black guys.

Everyone in the world wants to be white, Asians are just honest about it, and proactive in trying to make themselves white right now.

Shitskins want it too but are lazy about it, and are content to passively turn white by interbreeding with whites.

They also are the most loyal

I always see asian couples go to dinner and then call it a night rather than go to the bars and clubs like white/black/hispanic people do

Practical reasons:
youtube.com/watch?v=D4yu7mZVDT8

3d anime girl.

Fuck it, I'll never touch a real woman unless they look like that. I'll die a wizard.

>I always see asian couples go to dinner and then call it a night

my fucking sides, I love this fantasy you guys have about asian girls. I'm 100% you guys have never dated an asian girl or a girl for that matter. Asian girls, especially gooks are fucking turbo gold digging sluts.

Nobody gave billy boy any of his gogo 80's talcum powder huh?

These politicians are stroking out from alcohol and coke

This.

/thread

Where are you guys meeting all these orientals? Whenever I go to the states I never see asians there. It's just whites, latinos and blacks.

Yeah I mean that's why you see all those white girls trying to disc their lips out and shaving their heads eh?

The only people I see who always complain about gold-diggers, are the broke ass men. KEK.