m.youtube.com/watch?v=HotaBU1ntJ4
livescience.com/10582-obese-people-severe-brain-degeneration.html
youtu.be/K4uELg3Fwko
youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HotaBU1ntJ4

This whore needs to be made decent but meh

>ITT: Attention whores

Where can you purchase Nat Soc germany paraphernalia.

>tattoos

Cringe.

tats are acceptable, i feel this was a result of the working class and the whites in poverty coming into access with the movement

i remember this girl, she fought for one of the ukrainian battalions and got a photoshoot for vogue

and then she got arrested in lviv for robbing a store or bank or something

KEK

Reviewbrah?

My favorite. That girl is stacked.

also, contribution

and yeah I believe she fought for Azov

Kiev? Love smart Eastern Europeans

actually i think it was Aidar battalion

no hue hue monkey no!!

QT
T

Why cant i find a girl like that? Im even a /fit/izen.

thats a really big palm

>Why cant i find a girl like that?

>flag
Think I found your problem

not to be "that guy" but these girls would've been labelled massive degenerates back in the day.

The working class are the first to wake up

Smart girl. Remember there were African Arab and Asian division's

Yeah, schizophrenic bitch, she killed two cops. Retards like her should go off into some retarded war and die. It's the perfect way to go for them. But really I wonder if she had parents, maybe they were to easy on her. They should of beat the shit out of her and her father should of dislocated her jaw the moment she started acting retarded. Her parents chastisements would of done good to her.

but monkey if we fuck the negress we will eventually end up like Brazil...a turd world shithole.

Most of these girls are just cosplaying, right? If not, where the fuck are they?

times change, attitudes change

even hitler may not have been able to handle the modern world if any of his views/ideas/policies were inflexible to any sort of outside stimulus

by no means capitulate and genuflect to the outside degeneracy, but be mindful of the changes and flows in cultural war

>where the fuck are they?
Not in America. Most of them are probably Slavic

Maybe go out into the country up north. Finding girls like this in any city is difficult.

that doesnt mean tattoos are not degenerate.

WTF!?
I ally with anyone unless they are nigs or kikes.
Hint, its a nig.

They're cosplaying indeed, women have no loyalty towards political ideology. Women just join a new dominant culture if society collapses, they will be the wives of the conquerors while men get slaughtered.

that's a fair point. My view on that would be they should stick to posing strictly for either their husbands or for a means of attracting a potential husband without the hookup culture.

kill it with fire

fuck you nigger

>girls

wtf is your problem?
Is someone here genuinly atracted to niggers?
All the ones that look decent are basicly larping whites and if you look closer, they are still niggers!

Met alot of Polish, Balt, Suomi 14/88 qt 3.14's but not very many Western European ones. Handful of southern girls as well....Texas mostly. Not always cosplaying. But yeah sometimes they were.

None of these girls know or support the ideology

They are just acting like Nazis because they aren't hot enough to stand out by aesthetics alone

If Hitler had won every girl would...

keep telling yourself that.

if only my fellow burger

>dyed hair
Ehhh

Orthodox christian or death?
I thought we are collecting nazilarpers and not "crazy beyond help"(cbh) girls.

>get a load a this guy

Oh look, she's just skinny with a big butt made to look bigger with heels and fake hair. That doesn't make up for the monkey face.

I agree, you should stick to fucking coons in your lovely favelas.

I'm not usually into the racial cucking stuff, but I really really REALLY want to see a video of a 1488 pure aryan qt just getting PACKED by a group of niggers, like really STUFFED and LOVING it. Like, can we make this happen? Can I submit a request to brazzers and be all like

>I want to see a nazi being gangbanged

kinda resembles Natalie ((((Portman))))

>fake hair
>cant even see face
>shit colored skin
>dressed like a whore

you have shit taste mate

protip her ass is fake too

why not cosplay and volunteer yourself?

people who say this isn't fuckable are dishonest. i'd slam that, with 2 condoms, but i'd slam it.

>dark eyes
The fuck is wrong with you?

To be fair you posted a naked whore.

Exactly what I have said.
>Larping whites?
check

>Still fucking ugly niggers?
>look at face
check.

However, I got to admit that her movement(9/10), body(8/10) and posture(8/10) are quite well.

That doesnt change the fact that my dick is still soft after analyzing this .wemb

you have to admit, the wig is clownish though

she should wear her own hair

fuck you shes perfect

Fair point. Even ugly white chicks like pic related are 100x more fuckable than whore monkies.

*monkeys
wew

>two condoms

May as well just use your hand and stuff your head in an old gym bag to get the wretched smell of negro and it's basically the same thing.

Trips of truth I guess. Praise kek

>mfw natsoc girls are a fetish of mine
>mfw thick nubians are a fetish of mine
>mfw I'm a man and want to fuck a rainbow coalition

My kids will look like me, but who cares when it's sport fucking?
>inb4 ur a degenerate

>my dubs too
He love the European women. Praise Kek!

Looks bitchy and like a child tbqh

>>inb4 ur a degenerate
you are tho

There's two types of Nazi girls

The ones that do it to impress their Nazi bf and don't have a clue what it means

And the fucked up lowlife ones, usually tattooed and drug addicts

want

better ?

She is dead now

>6'0"
holy moly i'm in love

Yeah, better.

Fuck, looks like a female version of a couple of my childhood male friends. Would still fuck furiously though.

>May as well just use your hand and stuff your head in an old gym bag to get the wretched smell of negro and it's basically the same thing.

He should also blast his drugdealers latest mixtape for the ultimate expirience.

>smacks lips
>"hey yo' annon hol up"
>does weave
>"annon I been callun you all day er day fo week"
>gets her nails did
>"annon I'm pregnant, and you prolly baby daddy...but it cud be jamal, tyrice, shantaquarious, or tymols kid too"

Just imagine the dread all because you just had to sport fuck.

Looks androgynous as fuck

Bet she has a feminine penis

that fucking cheekbones.

I want to fug that.

fuck your own women Pol user

where can I move to find girls like this?

I'm in Van Nuys, nothing but mexicans here.

Tattoos and Obesity are degenerate.

Pic related, the ultimate 1488 girl.

She is taken.

>I'm in Van Nuys, nothing but mexicans here.
move to a slavic country

brb learning russian

I bet her pussy smells like hope

Well that was the last thing to come out of Pandoras box

>Tfw the swastika is not placed correctly

get stuffed you nigger

w2c totenkopf t-shirts?

There is nothing wrong with "androgynous" women. Assuming they're healthy, they bear strong sons.
I know right? Remind me of some of these chicks

Nice try Mbatano

livescience.com/10582-obese-people-severe-brain-degeneration.html

Leibstandarte cuff band? Nice.

>mullato

right in the fucking feels

Thank you user

Piercings and Niggers are also degenerate

You're that South African Jew, aren't you? Kek. Why haven't you posted some infographs "debunking" holocaust "Denial" yet?

Isnt anyone going to mention he fact that pic related is a tranny?

wow now i'm sad thanks

>pic related is a tranny?
so?

Double Degenerate.

Thanks for letting us know!

well that is one convincing tranny

they not obese you nigger

Fuck nigga

Just stop it you kike

He is an Israeli jew stuck in SA.

Tattoos=Degenerate

They are pretty out of shape=Degenerate

thanks for making me tear up fag.

why are they so ugly?

This. He shows up to any of these threads and shitposts.

you kow what a mirror is?

degenerate

Says the chink (or proxy nigger) that will never in their life fuck a chick like any of the decent ones posted in this thread.

Ewww white girls are ugly. You can keep em', you undercooked chapatis. I vastly prefer the warmth and subservience of my own loyal Brown women.

they're part of the movement. stop secluding everyone you nigger. soon there is no one left.

Leave kike

they are ugly ones, they have tattoos and piercings and look weird. do you pick the ugly ones on purpose?

those tattoos yikes !

battle of the South Africans!

>hates jews
>hates niggers
>nationalist
>catholic upbringing

Tattoos are degeneracy.
Lacking fitness is degeneracy.
Piercings are degeneracy.

It doesn't matter what movement they're supposedly a part. There is no movement if principles are abandoned just to account for each person.

>ya got me

>reenactment of the battle at rorke's drift.

you stalk polish 1488 qts?

being white bakes us inherently more feminine then other races

I love trolling the muh degenerates crowd with my tattoos. Obviously they would never say it to my face.

Hey, I made a thing too!
youtu.be/K4uELg3Fwko
Skip to the last 5 minutes if you want but the whole thing is about beauty of Europe, it's people, it's everything. An upper for your downer

>that armband

then you can say goodbye to half the people you judgmental nigger.
the fussy faggots in this threads are most probably basement dwelling neets.

I wish, that was from a video from the Guardian about Polish Nationalism, called "Pretty Radical"

Your country has the most beautiful women in all of Europe, brb moving to Poland. Maybe they'll like that read all of the witcher books and games...

>tfw all o want is a blonde haired blue eyed white wife to ensure my offspring will have blonde hair and blue eyes and white skin

Why can't I have her lads?

Wow, I bet you're so tough huh! Wow, I mean wow!

>then you can say goodbye to half the people you judgmental nigger.

What's wrong with that? people are scum. The world would be better off without them.

>t. south african frogurt merchant kike

citations please

Name/source?

This. If you want to save a race of people then you must save those people that are worth saving and exemplify those values. Tattooed covered bimbos and skinheads are not worth saving. Some aren't too bad but most are shit

>t. Muhammed Ali Abed, a native Dutchman

get lost rabbi

No shes not

for you

Makes a change from latex, I guess.

Is this supposed to make me feel guilty? It should return. The blacks were free in their own areas - all that has changed is that their scum is now allowed to ruin our areas too.

>girl

Anyone got the fascist blonde teen seating on a bench?

well if you're not a spic then come over sure, all muricans i met were pretty based

&t=(NUMBER OF MINUTES)m(NUMBER OF SECONDS)s

Put this at the end of the URL and I will watch it

We know it's you.

this

Agreed, brother.

You realize that that doesn't work for embed video here, right? Just chill and watch the thing. It's lot of nice landscapes, architecture, etc and the whole thing builds up with the music to a finale

Oh I bet you're just shaking to correct me now aren't you?

More ? Souce? Name?

youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m

Yea it does you stupid fuck

Now I say fuck your video

yes you should feel guilty for being a kaffir
(You). enjoy the last one from me shlomo. filtered for being an annoying leech.
they are still functional members of society that contribute. not only are they forgotten by the left, but now by the right too it seems.

>well if you're not a spic then come over sure
if your language wasn't so fucking hard to learn i would

MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN

let us know if you need help with the cartels once our government stops paying them

Not a spic, I have Prussian blood from Alsace-Lorraine in me.

could be worse, Hungarian is much more difficult than Polish.

Either she's big, or he's tiny

White girls are gross. Any upstanding white man with any kind of class has switched to Asian girls now.

Hey Jim

The only people who are vocal against them are keyboard warriors who contribute nothing to any cause be it left or right. This is why Cred Forums is satirical.

>(You). enjoy the last one from me shlomo. filtered for being an annoying leech.
Promoting neo-nazi skinhead degenerate fuckfaces isn't good for the movement so it's pretty clear that you're the kike. Also really don't give a fuck if you see my posts or not, this is for other people in these threads so they know who you are and what you are.

For those curious, go back in the archive and check out any /nsg/ threads and you'll find this one South African frozen yogurt merchant that always shits them up. He was probably hoping that in this thread, by pretending to be a neo-nazi skinhead degenerate lover, that his cover wouldn't be blown. However he uses the same filenames and same images that said SA kike does. Have fun guys

So many are Eastern European while actual German girls hate Germany and German people.

Hot Polish women are goddess tier

all it takes its guts and money, but considering usd is 4x pln then it should be easy mode
about that language yeah there is literally no other way to learn than by living here, maybe being american can be advantage here on the job market
also that meme about chivalry and treating girls right is true just so you know you can't go full ahmed

do you see any of them doing what she's doing in this picture?
stop whining shlomo. get out your room and find yourself a job please. all the drugs have scrambled your brains.

Probably more to do with his autism. I've met a suprising amount of pro-right wing females around here for the short time I've been to Denmark.

Absolutely underrated post

>tfw Reviewbrah is an immortal nazi ftm transgender

He isn't wrong, though. There is a difference between nationalists and white supremacy. Some nationalists aren't bound by an arbitrary set of ideas created in a time where tattoos were the mark of felons (or "degenerates", shitty meme btw).

Hmm

Is it true what they say in Poland about The Witcher? Is it like a religion over there or something? Maybe meet some polish chicks that love the saga...

>Non Germans getting swastika tattoos

You are now aware.

a white naked whore

right wing != white nationalism though

>Non Hindus getting swastika tattoos

Never Forget

nah, literally no normal girl reads it, i heard witcher saga is uncomfortable to read for girls, tho sjw fat 6/10 kind love it, it makes me cringe desu

I'm painting them with a broad brush, desu, since we are anonymous there is no real way to tell. Our group meets with others (some heavily tattooed, some not) and I have never been called a degenerate or treated with disrespect. It's widely accepted in the US, even with nationalists.

You do know that the Swastika was used by other Cultures before the hindus.

And there is nothing worse than an American that wears a swastika, it's absolutely embarassing.

I guess it is, there is graphic things in the books.

I've always heard that Polish love it to death, desu. Guess not...

shame

>stop whining shlomo. get out your room and find yourself a job please. all the drugs have scrambled your brains.
>I-I'm gonna filter y-you
>doesn't
KEK. Stop projecting your own mental illness onto other people.

Fuck. Now imagine Weimar after WW1 and you'll be able to grasp how the decent Germans felt.

wow, that looks almost exactly like my ex who was, (((surprise, surprise))), a jew. an edgy jew, but nonetheless a jew.

>He isn't wrong, though.
Yes... yes he is.
>There is a difference between nationalists and white supremacy. Some nationalists aren't bound by an arbitrary set of ideas created in a time where tattoos were the mark of felons (or "degenerates", shitty meme btw).
Just fucking hang yourself

You would think that Geralt of Rivia would be a beloved icon in Polish people.

>88 ID
nice

>You do know that the Swastika was used by other Cultures
Yeah so claiming Germans are the only ones allowed to use the symbol is literally retarded

>And there is nothing worse than an American that wears a swastika, it's absolutely embarassing.
Don't think any of the girls in this thread are american not sure what you're getting at. Only Americans I've ever seen with swastika tattoos are/were in the Aryan Brotherhood prison gang

90% girls itt are slavs

You can't refute my point and are angry about it, I see. How is he wrong and what group are you aligned with? What are you doing to promote and maintain the nationalist ideology, besides shitposting on a Korean satire forum?

he is praised by under 50 yo men (those books are pretty new), as he should be as an example of a tough guy and a father

>You can't refute my point and are angry about it, I see. How is he wrong and what group are you aligned with? What are you doing to promote and maintain the nationalist ideology, besides shitposting on a Korean satire forum?
You didn't even make an argument to begin with. You're building up a non-argument so that when I attack it you can just shift your position.

BUMP

It was called the Fylfot in England and it is found in churches and cathedrals

In a way, Yennefer is also a good role model for women. She's a loving mother and a woman who do anything for her lover.

there 's a difference between accepting people who have tattoos and are out of shape and encouraging people to get tattoos and to not focus of health.
people set extremely high and unrealistic standards when they're hiding behind a computer.
he is obviously underage or pretty new to the place. i thought he might come around and learn to have a rational conversation when i said i'd filter him.

>setting standards like "don't be covered in tattoos and don't fuck your sister"
>unrealistic standards

Okay, champ. My point was that the face of nationalism has changed (it's obvious from my experience) in the US. Really is a different animal here than it is overseas.

neo-nazi chicks always look 'dead in the eyes' psychotic. Something is definitely mentally wrong with these chicks and you've got aspergers if you can sense something this obvious

Weekend at the mall, bitches.

What the fuck are you even trying to argue? No seriously? Again you're being intentionally vague.

Please answer my other questions, as well.

the two aren't mutually exclusive. you sound like a leftist when you make these generalizations. look at how you're treating the other user. like shit. because he has some ink.

>Yennefer

SEB ?

What questions? You never posed a question that was answerable

My bad ameribro i explained it wrong.

I think it's ridicuolous when americans out of all people represent the swastika, in association with nazi germany.

It's just insulting to see some redneck lowlife with a swastika tattoed over his face.

I'm treating him like shit because covering yourself in swastikas isn't how you convince normies of white identity, let alone white nationalism.

pardon?

>the face of nationalism has changed
What don't you understand? You compared all heavily tattooed people to "skinhead fuck-faces" (correct me if I'm wrong), I countered that based on real world experience. Let's try again.

Why are Indians so based ?

hmmm i'd say yennefer is like that dominant yet loyal kind of polish woman, never a dull moment

and thats why you yourself wont get anywhere. instead of accepting people with the same ideology you're chasing them away. which really makes me start to question who you really are. in the real world this is not how its done. they get accepted. tattoos werent a thing in the 30s and 40s so i cant compare, but how many were slightly overweight similar to my pictures i posted? did hitler the national socialists chase them away? no. grow up and get life experience.

Read over my post again, if you don't mind. Everything with a question mark is answerable.

forget what I said user.

I'd love to say goodbye to half the people or even more, and I'm a local Marxist/Leninist with a thing for Lacan.

STOP LOOKING AT THIS THREAD
IT WAS MADE BY JEWS AND SHILLS TO DISTRACT YOU
QUIT MASTURBATING AND GO TO THESE THREADS

>What don't you understand? You compared all heavily tattooed people to "skinhead fuck-faces" (correct me if I'm wrong), I countered that based on real world experience. Let's try again.
That's not arguing that the face of nationalism has changed. For starters you never began to define your terms. What does "the face of nationalism has changed" even mean when you given no context? It could easily mean a few things
>the face of nationalism has changed from tattooed skinheads to nice respectable people
>the face of nationalism has changed from race based to culture/whatever the fuck
>the face of nationalism has changed from nice respectable people to skinheads
and I could keep going. Maybe you weren't even being intentionally vague but your tatted of skinhead fucking face just can't comprehend the English language.

Germans getting tattoos theyll get arrested for

>It's just insulting to see some redneck lowlife with a swastika tattoed over his face.
That's fair. Again, most (probably like 99.99%) of those guys are in the Aryan Brotherhood or a similar prison gang.
They're white supremacists but they're also degenerates and do the same shit that black/mexican gangs do (mainly drug distribution). I mean you literally have to kill a nigger to get in to the gang.

I think the confederate flag sees significantly more use among nationalists than the swastika. I don't think many people here really utilize the swastika unironically.

>and thats why you yourself wont get anywhere. instead of accepting people with the same ideology you're chasing them away.
Someone covered in swastikas and that goes around yelling "sieg heil, 14/88" at state capitol buildings doesn't have the same ideology as me sine they don't have the same values. I want to save Europeans descendants because they're something worth saving, not just because I blame my problems on other people.
>which really makes me start to question who you really are. in the real world this is not how its done. they get accepted. tattoos werent a thing in the 30s and 40s so i cant compare, but how many were slightly overweight similar to my pictures i posted? did hitler the national socialists chase them away? no. grow up and get life experience.
National Socialism in 1920's/30's/40's Germany is in a different world than there is today. Also even then they would have rejected skin heads who have been in and out of the prison system and show no initiative.

Not in any meaningful way

I don't use drugs (legal or otherwise), I work to support my family (normie wife and two beautiful children), don't need (nor would I accept) government handouts, own a house in a small rural town in the northeast, and have only been to prison twice.

How am I a bad example?

Has anyone actually met a nazi chick in real life?

Understood. In the old days tattoos were absolutely unacceptable, they are now commonplace amongst the community. Has anything changed?

i get your concern, but you can't assume that all people with tattoos are skinhead thugs. i must get to sleep now.

Right. Figured you were trolling.

You're not wrong... but nazi chicks.
Checked & kek'd. My sentiments exactly.

But why a fucking Swastika? Everything about you sounds good, that is fine, those are the values I'd share with you. The problem is covering yourself in tattoos, especially Swastikas and stuff like that really isn't a good image. Don't you want people to respect your values and beliefs? If so then you need to present respectable.

I'm not saying they are but those with swastikas and shit sure are

"No u"

They sure do look crazy. I love it.

Post more nazi qt𝜋

The ones covered in tats or the white-pride world wide, well yeah no shit. It's because they're usually aggressive and non-traditional women.

Honestly, I turned my life around in a big way and the tattoos preceded my coming into the nationalist movement. I was slightly fucking with you because it chaps my ass a bit that some people in the movement will never accept me based on my tattoos. You seem alright, too, and I'm glad that you're promoting nationalism.

But they're all ugly..

She literally begged for shekels like a jewess.

D R O P P E D

ugh fucking tattoos

source ?

Yeah that is probably true.
Most of the americans that have a swastika tattoo, also have the confederate flag tattooed somewhere on their body,

I just angers me whenever i see, someone representing the swastika, and they have no clue what it really stands for.
As in hating every black person in the world, but not realizing that there were blacks fighting for Hitler, and wearing the swastika with honor.

Just wanted to put it out there that some of us really have the best interests of the movement in mind, regardless of what we have been a part of in the past. I know my image doesn't look good for the rest of us but that's something I can't change.

Anyone else wonder if, deep down, love of nation and people isn't what motivates us?

Not a purity of thought or ideal, nor a longing for social cohesion and national order, but a love of that sweet sweet nazi pussy?

>Honestly, I turned my life around in a big way and the tattoos preceded my coming into the nationalist movement. I was slightly fucking with you because it chaps my ass a bit that some people in the movement will never accept me based on my tattoos. You seem alright, too, and I'm glad that you're promoting nationalism.
Well I'm happy that you turned your life around, why not consider laser tattoo removal or something? At least for the swastikas and stuff.
I'd honestly put money down on tattoo removal if I were you. It's a long and spendy process but if you have some extra money itd be worth it in my opinion.

Try harder Abdullah

The only thing that ruins her is that she is a nigger. If she was White she'd be hot af.

>and they have no clue what it really stands for.
Yeah I can understand that.

Kind of like how I've seen Europeans on the internet unironically sporting the Confederate flag.

She'd probably be super cute if not for the dyed hair, excessive tattoing, and 10 layers of makeup

She's dressed like a whore m8

But i'm being serious, honestly they all look like psychopaths.

It is something I've been considering. My pride tends to get in the way, though. Another user suggested the same thing in the NatSoc generals, I will seriously look into it.

That's what you get with non-traditional chicks. Neo-nazi chicks just do it for the attention. Just like those goth/metal/emo/scene/etc girls in school.

You don't "come into the nationalist movement" with tattoos you fucking moron.

It's an ideology, the tattoos don't matter. All you succeed in doing is perpetuating a negative media stereotype of neo-nazi skinheads that all the actual nationalists try to distance themselves from.

Good to know. Fight the good fight man. Also if you ever manage to get yourself on live TV, if it's the case, try to accredit the nationalist movement to helping you get your shit straightened out. I think having some hope in a bleak world can help both NEETs and people who have fucked up their lives through drugs/alcohol/etc

It's a prison thing, user. Don't let it anger you.

>National Socialism in 1920's/30's/40's Germany is in a different world than there is today. Also even then they would have rejected skin heads who have been in and out of the prison system and show no initiative.
you don't know what you're talking about. brownshirt ranks were full of people who had been to prison and general losers, also homosexuals and commies.

I think you misunderstood what he said. I think hes implying that most of his tats were from before he became a nationalist

But aren't those girls following traditional ways when they're nat socs?

I've read your other posts, would you be kind enough to show some of your tattioos ?

A FUCKING LEAF

Same to you, brother.

Yeah, and look what happened to the SA? We can't have a modern SA since street violence in uniforms turns people off. Also the point of the SA was to take those people with troubled histories and organize them enough to steer them in the right direction. If we start having communists and anarchists in the streets burning down neighborhoods and no one doing anything about it, then it will be time for the SA.

Not really, no. I've found that most of those kinds of chicks that flash swastikas tend to have a similar mindset as the men.

So they're retarded?

>a shill
>never brushes her teeth
>drinks too much energetic drinks

Belongs in the fucking trash.