Will Trump's policies increase the white population?

Will Trump's policies increase the white population?

Other urls found in this thread:

historyofafricaotherwise.blogspot.com/2011/10/usa-black-women-of-american-presidents.html
nydailynews.com/news/world/black-german-woman-learned-grandfather-top-nazi-article-1.2111772
topix.com/forum/afam/TBNHTSFA51HAPK5AC
youtube.com/watch?v=-8W-EgvaquU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do they all have reptilian eyes?

>implying the white population is decreasing

hopefully they'll decrease the growing spic population

by percentage

it will slow down the brown population

whose fault is that?

LBJs and the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

>increase
No. But deporting 20 million illegals, building a wall, and halting the current flood of 3rd world migration will certainly change the demographic make-up of America a decent amount.

Yes Lowering taxes and better childcare

so you blaming the ____ man?

Yeah, good luck with that.

Your people don't want to have families. White people are just rich niggers. You guys have always led the broken homes statistic.

this picture makes me ill

>building a wall

worked great for germany huh

we denounce communism by claiming to look at the past, yet why not look into the past of fascism?

forcing companies who hire illegal immigrants would do the trick

>White people are just rich niggers
you ever met a non italian?

hmmm i'll just find one person to blame that would be a good way to look at the world

>forcing companies
to pay unsustainable fines

i mean, why would america's policies make white people have less kids while letting non-whites have more kids. makes no sense. you have a victim complex

The Berlin Wall was built to keep people in, not out. Nice try CTR. But you are correct and that it did serve its function well. I imagine the USSR would've collapsed decades earlier if people had been allowed to take part in a Mass Exodus from the Evil Empire.

you're trying to pigeonhole me into arguing a position that i never said that i supported. kudos, you're making america look bad on the internet again.

ctr? lmfao ... oh boy, because i speak with common sense all of a sudden i'm for hillary.

and what about when trump's 2 terms are up, then we vote a president promising so much, and then imposes martial law...and we are trapped in the united states?

oh but at least the mexicans were kept out. no, wall won't solve the problem. it just appears pretty. i hope trump is just rallying votes from retarded racists and hes not actually going to build a wall

my bad i thought u were the same ID who said LBJ and immigration policy.

but you did say by percentage, and i said whose fault is that? what;s the point of telling me by percentage if you didn't want to argue with me in any way

>common sense
i.e. my life is the universal norm i really have a hard time seeing other points of view

One can only hope. Sick of these shitskins multiplying tenfold.

like i said if the government imposed a structure that would penalize companies for hiring non americans who lack proper documentation there would be a smaller market for illegal workers

it's not that hard to understand from there how that would lead to a decrease in the growing share of the spic population

what? do you really think building a WALL is going to solve illegal immigration? do you not see the potential for abuse with a wall? what about when martial law happens, or if the government becomes tryannical. we are trapped

but how does hiring illegal non americans directly correlate to those illegals having more kids while law abiding citizens have less kids?

i'm voting for trump and i hope no wall is built. i think we can reform our legal system to make a wall irrelevant.

same here.

that has nothing to do with white americans having more kids. that's why i said that as a percentage the rate of the white population might stop decreasing at the current rate. hopefully we find a stable equilibrium. ending welfare would be an awesome piece of legistlation but i'm not optimistic, so removing the market for illegal labor could be a step in the right direction.

this is pretty basic calculus user.

the irony of patriotic mexicans whose country couldn't provide them a job is gold

>ctr? lmfao
>lmfao
Anyway....

Thanks for not refuting anything I said, and instead leaping into some crazy rant about martial law. You're really correcting the record here.

i just don't see how illegal immigrants will cause white americans to have less kids percentage wise

I don't know why, but that graph is hilarious.
If Trump is elected and follows through with the wall idea, I want to see what a graph for the US looks like.
Also, didn't Hungary use razor wire loops and metal fencing for their wall?

ok so since u fail to see the connections, who's to say that a person in power will not use the wall to keep people in?

let's say there are 100 americans

60 of them are white
20 are mexican
20 are whatever

the percentages of the population of each race are easy to calculate

an equal percentage (50%) of each group is looking to have a monogamous heterosexual relationship with the purpose of having offspring. that means there are

15 white couples
5 mexican couples
5 whatever couples

now, what rate does each couple have children at? white it's 1:2, whatever it's also 1:2 (imagine asians and blacks averaging out in this section even though that's not the reality), but mexicans have a 1:4 rate of population growth

so in 20 years the new racial demographic of 160 americans looks like

90 whites
40 mexicans
30 whatever

the percentage of mexicans rose 25%, while the percentage of other and whites diminished

white americans want america to stay majority white for GOOD reason

so i see the mexican population growth as unsustainable with my vision of the country. if we remove jobs for illegal mexicans who come here, have kids who end up citizens and are a major drain on the taxpayer, we'll have a more sustainable society. you can imagine these groupings of people pay different tax rates, pass down variable wealth from generation to generation etc....

i hope this makes sense.

funny enough last night i was asked to write a letter to a judge to keep a mexican man in the country who is about to be deported. he has 4 kids over the span of 20 years in age, his wife doesn't work, his oldest is having her college paid for while i had to go 30k into debt to get a valuable degree (the state is paying for my ms thank god).

why the fuck would i want to write a letter so that his next 3 kids can continue to drain the taxpayer of money while i will have to save up to afford college for my kid or burden them with debt? it's fucking insane what we're expecting of white people (the middle class) in this country and i'm sick of it. deport the spics.

i see now, what a misleading statement though "white people decreasing"

and why good reason? what does majority white have to do with it. is it because it was founded by white people?

1. Deport illegal immigrants (mostly non-whites).
2. Promote moral valuers (which he is doing for the most part).
3. Increase promotion of family values/moral system (which he will begin to do after said illegal immigrants are deported).

All of this = recipe for nation growth.

You're just stringing fallacies together. Anyway...

>implying Americans would flee from a corrupt dictator rather than overthrow them

A policy can get any of these virgin Cred Forumstards to get out of their fucking houses to go fuck their local fat and or ugly slut anytime soon.
You guys seriously need to get out there and start beating up some hogs to get your testosterone levels up THEN youll attract the good ones

>implying Americans would flee from a corrupt dictator rather than overthrow them
>implying well be able to fight the gov after they're taken our guns away

Yeah, duh . stopping illegal immigration, deportations, and opening up immigration to europe (he's actually mentioned this) obviously would

as a percentage of the population whites will decrease and that is extremely relevant in a wealth based society

how? i'm getting you to ssee that WALL=OPPRESSION

WALL = POTENTIAL FOR ABUSE

and this

for the majority wealth is accumulated over generations. that's why you see niggers stuck in poverty. they're waiting for their next track to go platinum while whites pay them to barely afford their garbage lifestyles and companies won't pay them because they're worth less than 10$ an hour, so they give the illegal spic who comes here and creates 4 little democrats the job for 2.50$/hr

Just like the open attack on us in our cities by raping hordes of third worlders could be considered "oppression" and "Active abuse"

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

so whites are better at a wealth based society?

also what defines wealth in this country...is it really a wealth based society anyway?

i'm not trying to be sarcastic or mocking or anything i'm legit curious about ur answers to my questions

Looks like a /comfy/ relationship.
I need pics like these available at all times to motivate myself.

so shoot them with an AK. you're letting yourself be oppressed

oh youre in canada LOL

>Wall = Oppression
wew lad, i hope you don't have a door on your house. Who will save you after you've been locked inside?

A HOUSE IS JUST A PRISON!!! OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEP! YOU'RE A SLAVE! REEEEE!

i take your questions seriously and am glad we can be having this conversation. i'm basically just gonna parrot thomas sowell at this point tho.

i don't have the mindset that whites are better. chinese and japanese earn more than whites per capita in the US. so they aren't a burden on the taxpayer and they have kids at about the same rates as the average white person does.

i think whites have an advantage because they understand the society, that's all.

Luring people into first world nations who have no concept of law order or society who then commit crimes so your response is shoot them with an AK

What is fair about that? Leave them in their shitholes and stop fucking with them. Stop sucking the best and brightest out of their midst and let them develop on their own.

This shit isn't rocket science and i still think you should kill yourself for being a worthless faggot.

>and why good reason? what does majority white have to do with it. is it because it was founded by white people?

Because there's no developed country on earth that's majority non white (excluding asian countries such as japan and south korea).
Demographics really do have a lot to do with wealth.
Also, if america starts being majority non white, it will naturally lean more and more to mexico in the long run than with the country used to be a few decades ago. Culturally, socially... Your society will change to an extent you won't recognize it anymore.

With that being said, america will gradually be a failed society such as brazil and argentina.
That if we don't mention that non whites will always vote democrat, and the political changes the country will go through will be utterly devastating not only for your wealth, but for your quality of life and security.

Think about south africa. When blacks take over, whites lose their voices. And if you look deeper into that, you'll find out that south africa was way better economically and socially when whites ruled the country than how things are going over there today.

Being majority non white and still being "wealthy" is a mith. If that were true, non white countries would have been rich at least once in the past, and their people wouldn't be flooding majority white countries today.

government can't take possession of my house though. but the banks can..ahem

ok, so since whites created the american system they have an advantage since they understand it more familialy. ok i can see that.

No.

Because the better off people are, the less kids they have.
Trump will make America so great for white people, they will likely stop having kids altogether.

>ok, so since whites created the american system they have an advantage since they understand it more familialy. ok i can see that.
i should add that i see myself conforming to white men in the way that our majority votes republican. in a democratic society where the tax rate and subsequent spending is up to the discretion of our elected officials i think that means something.

yeah..shoot them with an AK if they try to rape muder and rob. canadians cant understand that?

maybe "wealth" isn't the most optimal way to live? maybe economic freedom as individuals ? then again i live in america and i'm able to have these beliefs. i kinda like anarchy , like libertarianism. i believe government should only serve God (christianity is truth) and freedom of the people.

i dont get that.

THEY ALL DO THAT BECAUSE ITS NORMAL WHERE THEY ARE FROM.

SO DON'T LET THEM THE FUCK IN

REEEEEE

minorities are going to vote to take your money at very high rates. protect what you have, bro.

>Because the better off people are, the less kids they have.
This man speaks the truth
However he will deport lots of shitskins upping our percentage and giving us a decent chunk of our homeland back

just cuz they look a certain way? assimilate them into the culture then

i know =/ i am a minority lol but i come from a communist country so i know how bad it is. i do want to protect what i have. i'm a huge supporter of ron paul

what country?

>maybe "wealth" isn't the most optimal way to live? maybe economic freedom as individuals ? then again i live in america and i'm able to have these beliefs. i kinda like anarchy , like libertarianism. i believe government should only serve God (christianity is truth) and freedom of the people.

I guess you're missing my point. If there's no "wealth", then there's nothing you mentioned, you can't afford anything you've listed.
Theoretically, every country on earth can have all of that, but without "wealth" you just can't afford that lifestyle.
That's what makes america special, you know.

That's the difference between theory and practice.
America knows what works for it in practice, and be a wealthy country sure does.
But if you think america has to change on that matter because its system is not optimized to be the way it has been for the last centuries, then there's nothing I can tell you, because you probably have made up your mind that "america has to change along with globalization" and you're already embracing the new mexico america is becoming as the years go by

I think that's the most delusional thing regarding millennials, while america is still america they all complain about america, but when america starts being mexico in real in real life and they suddenly realize what they've done with their country, then crying and complaining about it just won't bring back the old country again, and things never will be like what they used to be.

cuba

but what defines WEALTH. this day and age, wealth has evolved to mean pieces of paper given by bankers who can deflate and inflate the dollar based on their opinions so they can maintain profit. if that's wealth, then i don't know man. im just an idealist

>whose fault is that?
jews

kikenotes, land, financial securities, insurance policies, bank accounts, precious metals, technology, weapons, food, water, education, medicine...you name it. that's all wealth. it all depends on how you and everyone else think it'll be best utilizable in the future.

>worked great for germany huh
It worked great for Israel.

>and then imposes martial law...and we are trapped in the united states?
Wait, what?

i see. i guess that's where my minority self makes me bad at understanding "wealth" like that. but fuck it that's what we got you for. it'd be best if all ethnicities can ally themselves rather than divide themselves. i just think God is what the world needs.

i don't think it has anything to do with the fact that you're a minority user, you just gotta keep learning.

minority populations around the world are failing to understand how to create wealth. i think that has more to do with culture than genetics (though i do believe they influence each other).

No such thing as "white" in America. Wake up already.

>historyofafricaotherwise.blogspot.com/2011/10/usa-black-women-of-american-presidents.html

>nydailynews.com/news/world/black-german-woman-learned-grandfather-top-nazi-article-1.2111772

>topix.com/forum/afam/TBNHTSFA51HAPK5AC

Wealth means a lot of things, opportunities, order, security, freedom.
Imagine you can't find a good job anymore because a guy from sri lanka does the same work you do and accepts a salary that's 40% lower than what they would pay you.
Now imagine your country is flooded with people like that.
Do you think you'll get hired for the salary you had in mind when you paid 70 thousand usd for a college degree?
That takes away your freedom. And these new americans from sri lanka will start living with a low income job, and will go to ghettos, and will decrease security, and won't afford educating their children and such.
The problem will be chronic, you know.

Immigration was okay before the end of the cold war because it was not the way it is today. If you took just a few of these people, they sure would integrate properly. It wouldn't be a problem.
But if you take thousands and thousands every month, then it is not immigration anymore, it's populational replacement. America will stop being america and will start being the countries they came from.

If you take switzerland for instance, and double their population with somalis, do you think switzerland will still be switzerland just because it's located geographically where it always have been?

Changes will be made...
America was poor before the europeans have come, and when they came they changed society.
America used to be that way before the "new immigrants" have arrived, and they will certainly change society if they don't stop coming. It's natural, a country is not where it is placed geographically, it is the people that live there.

The thing is that you won't realize this until you reach a point of no return. When you realize you're already living in mexico, you'll be years ahead from the point you could have done something to change it.

And who will pay for your mistakes won't be you yourselves, will be your children and your grandchildren.

i think we have different talents as ethnicites (on average) and white people are more talented at understanding economics (on average). very meticulous and straightforward rigid execution of plans. for example me and a lot of my minority friends are very lazy when it comes to things that contradict what is in our nature. i believe if we direct our talents toward God rather than our own desires and man influenced desires then we will truly be prosperous.

i believe this is genetic but because of sexual selection and familial passing of DNA and values though, nothing more nothing less.

fair enough. guess i'm a total fucking racist then. get out paco.

this is the good part... i am paco/tyrone/kyle

i am tri-racial

>kyle
my name lol

i undertand this, i think immigrants should be legal. i also think if people want to live in america, they should be able to be allowed. key word be allowed.

lmfao, no way. there u go

fight the urges

be kyle for the sake of the white race

or i can be paco/tyrone/kyle for the sake of the human race..

i'm a strong christian..i look in terms of overall humanity, not a nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=-8W-EgvaquU

No. Trump is a nigger loving faggot.

Yeah, that's my point.
There should be laws that would regulate it, that would put a cap on them for them to successfully integrate into society and don't actually change it.

Can you imagine a mexican guy that leaves mexico because of the problems mexico has, and when he reaches america he realizes he crossed a border but he's still in mexico?
If things don't change this scenario will be very likely in the next couple of years...

You see, we're in a time and age that respecting the law has become taboo. Ilegal immigration is not immigration, it's breaking the law.
And there are people mad enough for defending people breaking the law, i.e., criminals.

I find it quite sad, if you wanna know the truth.

It's not about racism, neither about "bigotry" nor anything hillary clinton calls it for her to get votes.
It's about order, respect, and all of those things. You can't take a train out of the rails and expect it to still be running the same way it was before.

If things don't change now, america will go to shit. That's not an opinion, that's reality, you know.

And the american people will be the only ones to blame for it.

Trump's policies would have no population effect other than deporting illegals and enforcing border policies.

There is a place called Ellis Island, you know.

>fascism
You keep using that word. It does not mean what you think it means.

palms are sweaty looking at the photo

yeah i agree with you too. i believe you have to follow the law, and that they should enforce the law, or take away incentives to be here if you aren't legal.

i have some friends who have been trying to become legal for bout 15 years now but they still haven't been cleared yet, and i'm not sure why.

>ctrl f fasicm
>i used it only once

fascism is authoritarianism in the name of capitalistic gain. isn't it?

>government can't take possession of my house though.

Even though its probably the stupidest thing in the world to do, you would never have to change your computers wallpaper ever again.

its an illusion dude, its just a rock that when you take pictures from a certain angle it looks like that but he is actually inches away from the floor.