Hey

Hey...
...why won't Trump...
...release his taxes?

Because he's got something to hide!

Cause he's owned by Putin.

Listen, don't nobody give a fuck about that niggas taxes, okay? He has money. Hes rich as fuck and that's what you're gonna find out. Niggas sitting here bitching about this man's taxes "oh r-release his taxes!!1!1" like tf, this man could have let America become a 3rd world brown shithole, but he decided to run for president and fix things.

Why won't Hillary drop out? That's the question.

>HE HAS MONEY
>HE'S RICH
>WHY ARE PEOPLE COMPLAINING
>HE'S GONNA SAVE AMERICA
>HILLARY NEEDS TO DROP OUT
None of this addresses the questions at hand.

Trump BTFO, okay you can leave now, your job is done.

Because he's being paid by The Clinton Foundation.

Because he's under an IRS audit. He's a fucking billionaire with hundreds of businesses. Like last year's audit and the year before they will find nothing suspicious. Seriously, what do you think will show on a tax return? That he raped a girl back in 1990? Criminal activity isn't marked on a tax return, retard. It'll just be meaningless numbers to you because you've probably never worked a day in your life.

Really gets my thought juices flowing....

"Watch one brave dog hero DESTROY the Trump campaign with a single question --HuffPo"

there's no reason to release tax returns this early

this is his trump card and he will use it to shut everybody's mouths in most perfect moment possible

If he has nothing to hide then he shouldn't break a precedent meant to instill trust for presidential candidates. Folks running for a seat in the white house release those numbers to prove they can be trustworthy, and considering even Nixon released his taxes (while under audit, mind you), Trump should do the same if he wants the people to trust him.

Jealousy is a bitch my friend! Stay deplorable!

Because he doesn't need to? Why bother?

What makes you think you're entitled to knowing this shit?

no one's entitled to it, just odd (suspicious) that he's the first republican candidate in 40 years not to release his returns.

Maybe Donal Trump, isn't...pffftt, HONEST!!

Like Hillary was ever honest at all

Okay, now I'm positive that you've never filed taxes and you're just parroting a "gotcha" you heard from some talking head on TV. What do you think could possibly incriminate him on a tax return and why hasn't the IRS found it during their audit? If he releases it tomorrow, you probably wouldn't even understand any of the numbers.

plz get banned fagggit

I'm glad madme_president was banned. That fuck was annoying.

REAL TALK HERE:

The Trump Organization has many offshore holdings

The Trump Organization does not repatriate offshore profits due to the 35% corporate rate

They do the same thing every other multinational corporation does

They park offshore profits in an offshore tax haven and only use said money in other offshore endeavors

Part of Donald Trump's platform is to stop this exact corporate inversion that he himself engages in

It's a matter of optics

The Libshits would scream all day long. The tax return need to stay under wraps

>inb4 he could just pay the 35% US corporate tax and not park his profits offshore so that it all looks better politically
No businessman would do such a thing

It would be genius if this was 4D chess, and he had nothing to hide, but was just building up the hype so that he can reveal them and make everyone look stupid.

Unfortunately though I don't think that's the case.

stay fucked, nigger

because of reasons

Because joe biden touches you at night.

Oh.

Oh!

Because he's gonna drop them the night before the debate and cut Hillary's ammunition in half. Also let's him say 'I told you so'.

What ever happened with the speech transcripts though? Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but I feel like the demand for transcripts just flew in the wind after the primaries.

>Because he's gonna drop them the night before the debate and cut Hillary's ammunition in half. Also let's him say 'I told you so'.
Probably not.

Asking the real questions here