I question hat Americans

why are DONARADO TORANPU supporter politicians so anime love

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNf6q-THvTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck

But, Robert Morrow isn't a Trump supporter.

anime worshippers are usually on the side of whoever happens to be the least socially acceptable candidate at the time, as they empathize with the rejection

So you found some loser on Twitter who I assume supports Trump and you decided this was worth a thread?

Fun candidates are fun.

He is the GOP chairman of Austin, Texas or some shit and an absolute madman.

Reasons.

Man I love Texas.
How the fuck did this guy get such a position?

Morrow turned on Trump at one point, after no one cared about him anymore. Dunno if plant or just legit insane

his name came first on the ballot alphabetically

that is his explanation

this, he hates Trump and think he's a pedophile rapist etc. In fact, it caused a rift between him and Roger Styone Jr. as both were friends/co-authors on Clinton's War on Women.

I remember Cred Forums liked him for a bit because he would post anime girls on his twitter until he became outspoken against Trump, and acted like a clown outside his rallies.

In case anyone wants it for further research.

>Asking why there is anime on an anime imageboard.

lol.

always looking for material to really make me think

I wouldn't be surprised if Bill Clinton was into anime actually

He'd probably like the old school kind of stuff though.

this is nepgear

Robert Marrow is a politician and IRL shitposter who gives no fucks you double nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNf6q-THvTE

Holy kek

I think he's genuinely insane.

id still vote for rob morrow over trump tho 2bh lad

hes a madman

You have to go back

>he doesn't know about Robert "suck my dick" Morrow, #1 shitposting republican chairman west of the Mississippi

Because this is an anime image board, and most people here enjoy anime.

馬鹿野郎

i would follow general morrow into the fiery pits of hell

2d girls in some ways resemble old ideals of femininity. Certainly more than today's strong independent women.
Since animefags are virgins/losers who can't play the modern social game right, they hope that if Trump MAGA then the ideals of those times shall return as well giving them chance at romance and intimacy.

he even posted a picture of it

what did he mean by this?

Underrated

Thank you. This is something I am going to need to study for my hand to gland combat test.

Absolutely based

Skeet skeet skeet!

I'd vote for that man

Thank you for your theory, third world retard.