Is Lil' Wayne based?

Is Lil' Wayne based?

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA

Loot in Boots are never based.

Is nigger gangster racist fag Lil Wayne based? Stop searching for based people because your judgement is Clinton level retarded. Leaf quif

does that nigger look based to you?

>leaf
flag checks out

No he's an ignorant fucktard appealing to his trailer trash fan base.

this nigger sounds like a chainsaw running out of power

Not based, but he does use logic. These people were literally coming at every angle prodding for him to say "yes racism is still alive".

reminder:
dressing black men in gay outfits (or making them crossdress) is the kike's way of destroying the image of masculinity

He seems alright, but his voice is very grating. Nice quads.

>nigger who doesn't even know how to dress himself uses an ounce of logic for once in his life
>SO LE BAAASSSSSEEDDD
a fucking leaf

Quad 7s confirms.

I would say he is more based than Talib Kweli.

dafuk is wrong with his voice

hes a nigger

the end is very touching, you should have linked to the end of the video

the rest of Cred Forums immediatelly calling out nigger etc missed it

he's anti black lives matter

didn't he trample an american flag a couple of years ago?

That part at 0:46 where he called Lil Fucking Wayne a "deep thinker" was legitimately the funniest thing I'v heard all day.

You know how doctors say laughing is healthy? I added at least 3 years to my lifespan. 3 years easy.

A high as fuck opiate addicted gangster rapper who is too stoned to care about what happens based?
Not really.

It was mildly amusing baiting though.

(Checked)

That wasn't bad.

You could see they were clearly trying to steer lil wayne into saying what they wanted him to say.

But he didn't budge an inch.

I like that.

Yes hes based.

This guy sounds really smart, he should be vice-president for obama's 3rd term.

thiis tbqhwufam

>3:50
>I guess that's the perfect example on how there's no racism.

The SJWs wuould claim all those whites are somehow appropriating black culture and driving blacks away from Lil Wayne's concerts by driving prices up as they "move into" that kind of live concert music that blacks previously occupied.

ha ha.

Anyway, props to Lil Wayne. Holy shit, I just got to the ending. Yeah, the guy is not as brainless as I took him for, listening to his music.

He presents himself as quite the educated person: doesn't voice an oppinion until he can properly construct it and base it on personal understanding of the events.

Who'd say I'd live to see Lil Wayne as more than a "from da hood, boyz! I'mma pop a cap on yo pussy ass" gangster?

>doesn't voice an oppinion until he can properly construct it and base it on personal understanding of the events.
I think that is just being honest

doesnt he have a degree in law or something

He's spent enough time in court to earn one.

psychology

Yes he completely BTFO BLM and the MSM. Looks and sounds like he'd been smoking some good shit just beforehand though.

This nigger should speak up

I love when people you don't expect someone to have good speaking abilities or a calm demeanor, but they do.

Those reporters were made to look like clowns, by Lil Wayne of all fucking people.

This, all the BLM faggots and their supporters ought to watch at least the last part of the video.

Yes

Fuck the stormweenies

ITT: people who dont even know where "based" comes from, and that the first person to ever be based was a nigger rapper.

Because of the state of is tattooed face I bet they expected him unlease the flying pyramid spaceships.