Don't let the alt right nazis co-opt PEPE

Support the goddamned HUMANITY PARTY

www.humanityparty.com

Fuck Trump, Fuck Clinton. You cannot make serious changes without changing the constitution.

Trump will NOT bring back manufacturing jobs.

Clinton will NOT do...what exactly has she promised again? Oh yeah. A 12 to 15 dollar minimum wage will KILL jobs. She doesn't even have intention to prevent landlords from hiking the rent in those circumstances. They are both phony baloney FRAUDS.

Send a message to YOUR government. Vote Anonymous in 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

humanityparty.com/proposed-constitution.html
youtube.com/channel/UCl9SZHRY5wvQMwjHq5x7Ing
politicalcompass.org/test
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/04/the-red-cross-had-500-million-in-haitian-relief-money-and-it-built-just-6-houses/
politicalcompass.org/analysis2?ec=0.5&soc=-5.23
youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y
fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?candidateCommitteeId=C00582957&tabIndex=3
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00582957/
youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4
chrisnemelka.com/tag/true-humanity-party/
cityweekly.net/TheDailyFeed/archives/2012/11/30/christopher-nemelka-to-host-lds-
cityweekly.net/TheDailyFeed/archives/2012/11/30/christopher-nemelka-to-host-lds-temple-symposium
cityweekly.net/utah/sealed-fate/Content?oid=2152358
chrisnemelka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Appendix-C.pdf
chrisnemelka.com/cult-leader-planning-to-hijack-anonymous-identity/
chrisnemelka.com/
humanityparty.com/mobile_website/phone/thump-book-of-life.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tu4y7x9LRyY
youtube.com/watch?v=fn6OrcavUJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i0geufzPNNc
youtu.be/kQ_Rlm_pC_k
humanityparty.com/one_world_government/assets/final_notes-on-the-constitution.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>who did you vote for?
>some anonymous dude

What a joke, if this is serious you all are a joke. Logo is shit, costume is shit, trying to put all memes together in an outfit, shit.

Little boys.

the plan outlined by the Humanity Party cannot be argued against. This is about bringing attention to it. No one else has the solutions. Many will not go to the polls out of protest or disappointment. Fuck that shit. Write in Anonymous and send a message. If enough people do it, the big players and shakers WILL notice.

This is serious. I'm desperate. I'm willing to promote this party so much so I'm using a mystical frog as a benefactor.

Fuck off Soros

wow much grassroots so legion totally not a george soros thing

when will people learn that the real anonymous group is dead

they lost their way. The Humanity Party has given the anonymous movement a righteous purpose and direction. working within systems of government to make change is the only way.

George Soros is a radical left winger. He wants a minimum wage even higher than 15 dollars.

humanityparty.com/proposed-constitution.html

>proposed changes to the constitution
>no 2nd amendment

Section 5 – Right to Bear Arms

Authorization to Bear Arms. No person shall have the right to bear arms except those authorized by law to do so under Section 4 of this Article. The right to bear arms shall be strictly prohibited, except as authorized by Congress.

FUCK OFF SOROS

BUMP FOR THUMP

Puuuuhlease. If this was Soros backed it'd actually be going somewhere. But no, it depends on little people like me, shilling the motherfuckin shit out of it.

A WELL TRAINED able bodied militia, which is an outdated concept anyway. Are you saying every dumbfuck in the sporting department at Shart Mart is well trained? Get real.

Please fuck off CTR

bye bye faggot.

>don't believe their claims
>believe my claims!

What damning news broke about clinton today thats being slid?

What is this CTR shit? Choose The Right?

don't play stuipid newfag.

Why do people waste votes on third parties?
No one is going to vote for your cult

A wasted vote implies your vote doesn't really matter to begin with. If enough people write in Anonymous, the powers that be will take notice.

No they just throw your ballot away because you invalidated it.

>SJW part
Fuck that shit nigger.

The Anonymous write in, whether legitimate or not, is still filed - just like the Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse write ins. Except this time, Bugs and Mickey aren't representing real political change.

what's wrong with social justice? a legitimate government will guarantee it.

Social justice is a cancerous meme that is hell bent on getting bigger government and censorship.

it currently means the right to not be offended, which is goofball insane.

think about what real social justice is. that's what i'm referring to.

Real social justice is about raising up dis-empowered groups to be equal rather then giving a blind eye to all. It creates protected classes that are above criticism. Its fucking stupid and fixes nothing if you want equality you need to work for it the government can't force equality it just make the disparages worse

Seems to me sad frogs are having more of an impact against Globalists than ananymoose

which is why i'm co-opting Pepe, whether you master-racers like it or not.

Go ahead and call me a racist but a prime example of this is the current state of the black community and ghettos. It shows you what happens when people are handed everything in life for being a "undermined class"

fuck that

I don't care about class. I care about the individual. And I would never call you a racist for pointing out that blacks are taken care of and still cause a disproportionate amount of trouble. The problem is the way we dispense welfare. You simply cannot throw money at people.

I don't think I've ever cringed this hard. Congrats.

You can coopt your little weenis in the booth on election day when Anonymous gets exactly one vote: yours.

Ok then you concede social justice is fucking retarded if you don't care about class

Reminder that the leader of this faggy shit is some mormon scam artist lol.

i support u getting a dick in ur ass

lol, says who? a humanities professor at Don't Offend Me University?

>think about what real social justice is. that's what i'm referring to.
Says you.
You claimed social justice was a good idea when it is fucking stupid

we'll just have to agree to disagree. might as well simply call it Justice.

>But no, it depends on little people like me, shilling the motherfuckin shit out of it.

Improve your platform then, fucko. Put more anti-establishment policy instead of pseudo-SJW cuckoldry.

A cause I can rally behind.

tr1ps confirm you might have a point.

ANONYMOUS 2016!!!!

agree on what.
Justice is voting for who you want in office invalidating you vote on a meme it is not justice it is retarded.
A frog god inst going to help a inherent flaw that stops people from buying into this shit. You want change run for senate or vote for senate more often senate controls most of the us government not the president .

What's with all the full time roleplaying during real life

You should if you want your project to go somewhere, OWS for instance struck a chord and was doing very well until SJW nu-male cumshitters and hysterical cat ladies co-opted the movement and ruined it while porky watched in amusement at the collapse.

More proof of why "Muh progressive stack" is a stupid fucking idea

Ahahah, oh wow. Read their proposed "constitution" to see how retarded it is. Here's a good one, but there's way fucking more:
>Consensus of Unanimity. Without a consensus of unanimity among its elected Members, Congress shall pass no law incumbent on the people outside of the laws established by this Constitution. There shall be no law without the unanimous consenting vote of each Member of Congress, whether physically present at the time of the vote or not. Congress shall have the option of voting by proxy or electronically, as it may determine from time to time, is in the best interest of any particular Member, or the people of the Republic.

Yep this is Globalist Marxist bullshit.

Probably paid for by Soros himself.

In fact, his fucking son is probably the fag behind the mask.

Any party whose platform stipulates my disarmament is evil and I would sooner slit my own throat with the lid of a sardine tin than support it.

This is to say nothing of the outlandishly evil and immoral platform of the party itself, I will stop at the right to keep and bear arms, for convenience.

It physically hurts to read this shit. People who support this have no future sight what so ever.

vote Janonimus dude lolz

>I don't understand how vote counting works.

Your ignorance does not even make you a footnote. Your ballot is automatically sorted out as a result of your not voting for a registered candidate.

>"If you want to know the truth about anyone, the best source is the actual person."

I understand that, but this doesn't mean the vote vanishes into nothingness. The point is that if enough people write in Anonymous, people will take note. They'll then ask, "what the fuck is this" and with a little research they will find the Humanity Party's platform to eliminate poverty.

>HUMANITY
>cannot make serious changes without changing the constitution

Does this party support firearm ownership? Does it support any kind of ban on specific firearms?

No one will take note because the media just wont cover it. You are just made a laughing stock as they walk over you into the oval office

>www.humanityparty.com

youtube.com/channel/UCl9SZHRY5wvQMwjHq5x7Ing

This is the guy behind that shit.

Everything can be argued against you edgy le anonomoose faggot

>HUMANITY party

ultimate cuckening, an abstract Humanity isn't viable in the long run (just look at humanist christian countries importing lelfugees to gain Church followers (ideally, no birth control allowed))

>we r anonymoose
>we r legum

Are CTR completely incapable of doing their research? Pretty low energy desu senpai

Sad!

yes, you're right. but can it be REFUTED? Many have tried and failed. There is a $100,000 challenge to disprove the economic plan.

www.humanityparty.com/100000challenge.html

Seriously just address some of these issues user come on you can't be argued against right?

Suck a dick nigger faggot chink spic mudslime communist.

Right from their Constitution on their shitty site

>Authorization to Bear Arms. No person shall have the right to bear arms except those authorized by law to do so under Section 4 of this Article. The right to bear arms shall be strictly prohibited, except as authorized by Congress.

Humanity party is for uber cucks

>they want to change the constitution
Get fucked commie

"There would be no overpopulation of any area of the earth, IF the people were able to continue to live and provide for their basic necessities anywhere they chose to reside. "
can you explain this

Definitely CTR

Sage this shit.

*defend

Extreme cringe

>be America
>wants to remove one of the distinguishing features of America

y tho

You know why sven its the same reason the mudslimes are invading your country. WE ARE ALL WEAK AND RIPE FOR THE PICKING.

fuck you kike faggot. You lost Cred Forums. Go away now.

Because anonomoose is just a bunch of faggots.

>Government by the people and for the people
>Cant take up arms against the government when it gets too powerful

Wew

Lad

they are saying the population wouldn't boom under prosperity and a free gib me dat card so no one needs to work wont cause any social unrest at all Can i have my 100,000 now?

Great question. Perhaps they're saying that people would not have to depend on large cities providing them a means to live if the means to live were a basic right on any part of the earth.

Call into the radio show and ask for yourself.

Fuck off

you people live in a time warp. you could have multiple limbs like Shiva, an ar-15 for every limb and still not stand a chance against YOUR government.

>think about what real social justice is. that's what i'm referring to.

Justice is treating all people equally under the law.

Social Justice is the opposite of that. It's treating some people 'more equal' than others, because of some perceived hardship or disadvantage or other bullshit.

You're a fag, your party is faggy, and your ideology is faggy.

You're not going to convert anyone here with your SJW-lite anti-freedom bullshit. Fuck right the fuck off back to liberal fag robot land, fag.

Are you guys even on the ballot? You would be siphoning votes. People blow off Stormfront for being controlled opposition. How are you any different?

Gorilla warfare is extremely effective still and do you think no one in the military would defect to the other side in a civil war?

The Humanity Party is a registered political party, but as far as I know they aren't on any ballots.

Stormfront offers no viable solutions to poverty. They're simply haters.

>changing the Constitution
get the fuck out

Because governments shouldn't be fixing poverty it should be the peoples job

>extremely effective still and do you think no one in the military would defect to the other side in a civil war?

what would be the point of joining the loser's team? it ain't the 19th century anymore.

Because I wouldn't shoot my country men. Are you kidding me? How can you be that anti human do you ever talk to anyone in the military? Do you know any gun owners?

Are you a representative of the Humanity Party? Could you please take a political test?

politicalcompass.org/test

Please give us your result, so we can see if where you guys stand. We never even heard of this party.

You mean private charities?
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/04/the-red-cross-had-500-million-in-haitian-relief-money-and-it-built-just-6-houses/

Wew

Why would any self-respecting American vote for this absolute bullshit?

Vote for guns, or vote to be a helpless serf.

you don't have to shoot anyone. you can sit on the sidelines and perhaps get hated by your comrades, but probably not.

Its no different from your the rich should give to the poor argument. and printing money lowers the value of it look at what happened to Germany after ww1 they tried printing money to repay there debt and fucked up there shit

I can't support this, sorry OP. You guys are the alt-left.

fuck you and your gay ass cosplay.

NOBODY wants your retarded bullshit.

thats why you have to keep shilling sliding and trying to force this retarded meme.

this is what happens when something (Cred Forums) attracts too many people

division

it makes us weaker and distorts the message

Cred Forums needs to be nuked and restarted somewhere hidden where normies can't find it

>yes, you're right. but can it be REFUTED? Many have tried and failed. There is a $100,000 challenge to disprove the economic plan.

So I read the 'economic plan'.

Holy fuck is it retarded. No one who has a spare $100,000 is stupid enough not to see the mass of obvious and glaring fallacies in their argument.

I also skimmed through the proposed constitution. What a fucking shit mess.

ITT: A lot of angry American flags

What discord we are all shitting on him and discord is the core of politics to give every one a platform

You guys are the antithetical "alt-left", it's nearly communist. Cred Forums is completely opposite to this ideology, OP. This is completely SJW, you would destroy the foundations of the US so Tommy can be a woman...

Get lost faggot.

I see your point but I strongly disagree.

Let's enforce the Constitution first, then we can start talking about changing it.

Fuck off antigunner libshit

You will never change my mind on guns

Your fallacies are worthless. Do you really think our government wants to fuck with us too much? The guns we have may not dent a tank but you cannot hold territory with a tank.

Then read the sticky

politicalcompass.org/analysis2?ec=0.5&soc=-5.23

Fuck off children

but that's just me.

How will your party's government take the firearms?

You are blatantly authoritarian so i don't know where you are pulling this out of your ass

>this nigger again
>now he's trying to coopt pepe after finally realizing we've never been on board with (((CIAnonymous)))
top shill
you'll never learn

That's some funny role playing/LARPing there newfriend.

Is that Lady Gaga's alt right themed costume?

You're too libertarian to be for that party. You're one of those "live and let live" kind of folks. The party you are trying to "shill" is nearly the complete opposite of your view according to your political compass. The Humanity Party is way too authoritarian, I would say it's 95% communism. You have no real reason to be behind this.

the only definition of alt-right seems to be hillary's (white supremacy something) Be the labelist, cunt frog.

banning does not imply confiscation. the new constitution says ownership will be monitored through armories. i imagine if you decide to keep your gun for months at a time, it will be no issue, since they know who and where you are. very organized, unlike what we have today. one of the Board of Directors has mentioned on the radio show that if you live in an area with natural predators, no one is going to begrudge you of owning a firearm.

>anonymouse

WE R LEGUN XDDD

Kill yourself

s@ge

Its funny because according to his compass its the exact same as mine

you're making huge assumptions if you think they're even remotely communist.

Oh EFG, you poor soul.

Even in the grave you are not spared from torment.

The thousand light year cake was a minor inconvenience compared to having your likeness whored out like this.

Who could have thought that a silly comic made almost 10 years ago would spawn something like this...

well shit, man. join THE HUMANITY PARTY

Yeah they are you are saying to pool resources into the government to be dispensed to the people that is communism

Lol get fucked you anarcho meme faggot.

I never said that and neither does the Constitution or party platform.

Its not the constitution that must be changed. It is the laws attempting to "fix" the constitution that must be repealed. Go fuck yourself faggot

Your economy page fucking says it. It is literally text book communism

this guy gets it

>No 2nd Amendment provision
>Basic income, housing, and food, provided by the state
>No 2nd Amendment
>SJW social justice bullshit
Social justice and legal justice are mutually exclusive

Fucking laughable travesty of justice and freedom, you can keep your fucking humanity, I'll keep my guns, freedom, liberty, and responsibility. Just try to take our guns, you cuck

Anonymous became (((Anonymoustein)))

throw away the amendments? jesus christ.

>in b4 it's not Real Communism™

this is so gay, do you have anything better to do?

Yes it does. you are paying and you get banned, so basically you're paying for nothing. Why the fuck would I pay my barber to not cut my hair ?

you mean besides promoting a political movement on a saturday night?

I can't believe this wasn't banned.

You only need to see what they want out of the 2nd amendment to say no to them.

You're a huge faggot and probably a shill. Kill yourself now.

1488 gtkrwn pepe will lead us to the final pogrom.

You post white boys in drag wigs, you must be white to post such gay shit on a saturday and say "it's normal"

If you want to help humanity you will stop trying to assert your will on other people just like every other political movement or party. If you want to help humanity you would mind your own fucking business.

free as in free as in not moderated, jew, I wish I had some children pron faggot

i'm not a big fan of the guy fawkes mask or the outfit, but hey who cares?

People in your life didn't give you the courtesy of calling you a faggot enough.

This is the faggiest shit I've ever heard in my life.

Why don't they just 7331 h4x0r themselves support?

Just 7331 h4x0r every tv in America with your message!

Loot the banks!!

The 2nd amendment has nothign to do with "free" anything other than a right to freely bear arms. I didn't even know Romania had the technology to create imageboard bots.

I'll just leave this here:

youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y

Not that part jackass. The amendments could be considered a part of the constitution.

>Vote Anonymous in 2016
CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE

damn this guy sounds serious

holy fuck all hese pro hillary threads reek of hipsters working for CTR going full DAMAGE CONTROL WITH REALLY HALFASSED BAD IDEAS from hilldawg falling out on the street this past week.

you fuckers lost. (Art of the)DEAL WITH IT

"bear arms" against a lot of people who hate you.
you need to accept individuals above institutions of 'ideology', Fuck you anglos should be telling me non-country this message.

Still trying to figure out what CTR means.

(65 cents has been deposited on your hilldawg visa rewards debit card)

correct the record

Correct The Record, its the hillary clinton internet defense forces that spam her shit everywhere and slide forums.

The Humanity Party is the biggest open borders, anti self defense suicide pact I've ever seen.

i've not seen any Clinton defenders on Cred Forums. even liberals hate her.

>changing the constitution
fuck off commies
sage

this is the most humorous thread on Cred Forums right now

glad to contribute

Gosh-darned*

Yeah, no.

lmfao

>Gosh-darned*

i know, i know. it's bad enough that I drink coffee.

(43 cents has been deposited on your hilldawg visa rewards debit card)

Checked

what? does that...SOUND LIKE SOMETHING A SUBVERSIVE HILLARY SUPPORTER WOULD SAY?!

>37 posts by this ID

wew

Op, are you Jewish?

posts by this ID
>wew

out of like 172 posts.

HAHAHAHA NO WAY

NO FUCKING WAY

HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY?!

No. Why should that matter? Zionist conspiracy?

funny, isn't it, but how are you actually better people's life, power mongerer kek frog

FUCK OFF
U
C
K
O
F
F

They do realize Guy Fawkes was a Fascist right?

Unlike what your social studies teacher with a bad haircut said, history does not repeat itself. It's foolish to judge ideologies by their historical examples. Fascist, Communist, Capitalist, Socialist...

how about...

WHATEVERWORKSIST

It's the place to be

George soros is an evil globalist and will do anything for shekels and his perverse idea that the cabal of international jews has made

>www.humanityparty.com
Stealing oldfag user memes you had fuck all to do with. Beyond sad. Fuck off.

Fuck off..

Since you support old user imagery user you see ddos as legitimate political protest right?

the idea of collective protest through anonymity goes back to Greek theater days.

He was not fascist. He was a good Roman Catholic fighting against an oppressive tyranny run by protestant bigots. The man was a hero.

DA FUGG ?

hell no. they're acting upon others. that's more than protest.

So if I ddos you you will accept that as valid political protest because I find all these faggots trying to play the old user meme fucking annoying.

Actually french did it (voltaire and co) shaped modern society. I know, I fucking hate french, but they did.

hey you do what you want.

>Roman Catholic

Do you want to know why history majors are so depressed all the time?

Because today's failures may have been prevented had someone just opened up a god damn history book, and anyone with even a cursory exposure to history with a competent guide can see that.

You just proved how utterly retarded you are, as if it wasn't already apparent.

true, true, but the origins go waaaay back.

Can we fire up our loic cannons on your shitty site?

True that.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.

>humanity

Humanity can eat a dick.

>Can we fire up our loic cannons on your shitty site?
Answer please. You are a political party after all?

The French shaped the modern world, but they definitely weren't pro-any of the modern shit
ie they were very nationalistic, they fucking created true nationalism

You want my approval? If you're really intent on doing that, you'll be sorry.

>46 posts
>He's serious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

they do, but actual action was the french (as a flemish guy I really hate to admit this, and fuck every walloon)

>with a competent guide

I'll give you that!

How so either you accept loic as legitimate protest or you don't? If it is legitimate protest than why should I be sorry?

Some faggot roleplaying pretending to be from something that ceased to be? Fuck yourself.

Oldfag here.

>humanityparty.com

WARNING ALL ANONS...

(We hope the media gets this post also)
We have a serious post that needs to be shared all around the world.
We have someone who is trying to hijack our name and idea for their own political and financial gain and we must NOT allow this.
His name is: CHRISTOPHER M NEMELKA

Address: 224 GARDEN PARK, OREM, UT 84057
Here is the person behind the FAKE anonymous #HumanityParty which is trying to get people to VOTEANONYMOUS2016.
Now we bring you smashing evidence of his involvement in infiltrating of our name and idea.
AnonHQ is also behind this and supporting him who just maybe also behind AnonHQ which is a fake page giving Anonymous a bad name.
Registered Human Party: Details for Committee ID : C00582957
Information & Evidence: Treasurer Name: CHRISTOPHER M NEMELKA
fec.gov/fecviewer/CandidateCommitteeDetail.do?candidateCommitteeId=C00582957&tabIndex=3
Address Humanity Party - C00582957

224 GARDEN PARK, OREM:

I don't accept it as legitimate, but I'm not telling you what to do. That's all I'm saying.

Ceased to be? Remember when Pepe was Bachelor Frog?

ITT: shill tries to convince Trump supporters they should waste their vote

probably a proxyfag anyway. Even poo-in-loos jump to defend their country but this faggot refers to his own people as shart marters. you're just as divisive as the left is.

friend also pretending to be user is Tony Saiki

Fucking mormons posing as old school anons

Fuck off before you are dealt with

I want you to give yourself a bullet to the head

How old are you?

Good luck getting it back from us. The news already spread that it's ours. You'll only further alienate those few useful idiots that were going to trash their ballots with your write in by associating yourself with the ebil nazi frog they saw on the news.

I'm not allowed to criticize my own countrymen?

Don't make me send missionaries to your house, BROTHERRRR.

You're among nationalists, fascists, National Socialists, radical patriots, the list goes. Some, probably more than half, are militant or at least extremely passionate about their love of country and their countrymen.

Your self-hating anti-nationalism is not appreciated here

I really have no concept of 'new french' marocco guy. He's just strong in numbers (democracy). Plato wouldn't have agreed (and Voltaire would have had an answer)

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4

Your party platform is shit and I hope you kill yourself. The 2nd amendment part alone warrants you to end yourself you useless cuck.

Fuck off you cunt. You'll kind would vanish here without a trace.

Still seems like give who you are pissing off that may happen to you anyway.

I wank you to stick a sharpie up your ass and timestamp the pic in public apology.

Information & Evidence: Treasurer Name: CHRISTOPHER M NEMELKA
Address Humanity Party - C00582957

224 GARDEN PARK, OREM:

True humanity party:

chrisnemelka.com/tag/true-humanity-party/
This guy was an ex Mormon and Cult leader:

I piss on Nationalism. All I care about is one good meal, one good shit and a good night's rest.

fuck off doxer

Christopher Nemelka to host LDS Temple Symposium:
Christopher Nemelka will conduct a symposium this Sunday afternoon at the Salt Lake City Main Library on his interpretation of the meaning of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' temple endowment.---
Nemelka says he is "the world's foremost expert on Joseph Smith and Mormonism," claiming "there is no other person on this earth who knows Joseph Smith and his true history as I do."
Along with claiming to have translated the "sealed portion" of the Book of Mormon, Nemelka has written a biography of Joseph Smith called Without Disclosing My True Identity. Nemelka says he is Joseph's brother Hyrum, reincarnated, and claims Joseph Smith has regularly visited him.
He says in an e-mail that his intention behind the symposium is to get public feedback on a video he has prepared about what goes on in LDS temples.
cityweekly.net/TheDailyFeed/archives/2012/11/30/christopher-nemelka-to-host-lds-

I remember when anonymous was Lulzsec and anarchists starting fires for the fuck of it, not fart-sniffing communists, chanology was a mistake.

Ironic from someone who's leader is a convict.

public record. political party

Ah long time ago.

These people are cunts riding on the imagery for money and ego.

Guy wants to setup a cult.

He's come here to treat us as idiots.

can someone please translate this for me?

He says in an e-mail that his intention behind the symposium is to get public feedback on a video he has prepared about what goes on in LDS temples.
cityweekly.net/TheDailyFeed/archives/2012/11/30/christopher-nemelka-to-host-lds-temple-symposium
cityweekly.net/utah/sealed-fate/Content?oid=2152358
chrisnemelka.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Appendix-C.pdf
Cult Leader Planning to Hijack Anonymous Identity:
NOTE THE Anonymous logos and pics and the Humanity Party Banner.

k, dox me, power guy, maffia

I'm not Chris. I am Anonymous, remember?

Translation: You're a fag.

I personally wouldnt touch the constitution until after the revolution. who in government would you trust to touch it.

take a sharpie marker and chris rams it up his ass while holing a card that says sorry /pol with the time and date on it and takes a nice clear picture

So you don't care about anything other than your basic needs?

Sounds pretty fucking useless to me, cuck.

Fuck you.

Much more here:

chrisnemelka.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------

His co-friend also pretending to be user is Tony Saiki
See his details on page 8 at bottom:

humanityparty.com/mobile_website/phone/thump-book-of-life.html

Cult Leader Planning to Hijack Anonymous Identity:

i'm pretty sure the Al Bundy way of looking at things is prevailing wisdom.

Pure fucking cringe.

fuck you completely slided my intelligent, drunk ramblings, leprichaun.

>chrisnemelka.com/cult-leader-planning-to-hijack-anonymous-identity/

this site has been suspended because of the LIBEL and SLANDER the site's creator was pushing. Chris has filed a lawsuit against the liars.

>Had to look him up

I don't watch TV, so the metaphor is lost on me. Faggot.

You're still a cuck

You complete tool.

Tony and Chris a pair of cultists come to pol to play. And doxed within seconds.

Does Joseph smith come and visit you still and bring you superpowers?

Sad cunts.

globalist faggots die.

It's an outdated reference just like the reddit meme mask.

The guy is a loser.

oh yeah well at least i'm not a washed up, divorced history teacher with a bad haircut and halitosis.

Stick a sharpie up your ass and take a timestamp.

Sharpie or GTFO

>doesn't check 'em
>doesn't know Al Bundy
>I don't watch TV

Neither do I but at least I'm not a faggot
Back to plebbit with you newfag

>www.humanityparty.com
Jesus christ is that what chanology anonymous turned into ?!? even their logo is gay as fuck

I'm not Tony or Chris. They have better things to do with their time. Me? I'm just some dude.

Prove it, face and timestamp or gtfo.

so how's that eu money treating you , Irish fag.

Nothing to do with old user.

Just a pair of loosers who tried to set up a cult and claimed Joesph emith was visiting them or some shit. They tried this crap.

Beyond pathetic

LOL @ Pair of sad cunts hitting the reverse gear. Just fuck off.

You go, superior whtie supremist shit

>"Proposed Constitution"
>Dissolving states and states rights (what the fuck happens to counties, and further, townships?), turning them into useless voting districts that change borders every 4 years
>Congress needs to 100% agree on a legislative piece, ensuring nothing ever gets passed through congress ever again
>"voting districts" are essentially useless because the president is voted in by national majority vote
>all people running for a government office in an election "decided by the people" need to be "reviewed and approved" by a government office (le we don't want any dissenters now do we :^))
>Has "right to property" as an "inalienable right" unless the person in question "threatens the life, liberty or property of another" (vague shit that cancels this out as an inalienable right.)
>"right to basic physical and emotional necessities of life (muh feels)"
>ban guns

It's like pure, unfettered retardation. Now other words can describe it except "childish."

SMART

oi nah
just draw dicks on the ballot paper
works for us

Not a dude just a cunt.

Tell me about Joseph Smith rising from the dead and 'visiting' your pal Chris.

Go on.

yea i should have read thru the entire thread before i replied that logo is still straight faggot tier though

leach

Superior to you arseholes anyway. You are sub nigger tier.

Post it, pussy.

Never been married, never been a history teacher. Not a wash up.

You ARE a Cuck, tho

Lol OK junior some of us are here for more than gets and references.

kys brah

Show your face if you're not Tony or Chris, Chris.

Beautiful user but what about his pal tony?

jesus christ i think we found a system more retarded than communism

>fuck every walloon
for a wafflehead, you're a pretty cool guy.

lol, rise from the dead. Count JosephSmithula amirite?

we might be niggers, but we're not jew, iirsh scum

You prepping the cool aid to go and meet up with Joseph smith?

You fucking vegetable.

what difference does it make who I am? you guys have already laid out your bad intentions for "doxxing" THumP members. me posting my personal photo would be foolish.

I'll tell you this, if I was Chris or Tony i would have been more effective at countering everyone's arguments

All I saved from the revealing of personal information. You could ask over at wheels, they got more I think.

Wow, I actually feel sorry for them.

This is so embarassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=tu4y7x9LRyY

No you wouldn't because your ideas are retarded.

Face + Timestamp now Chris.

>if I was Chris or Tony i would have been more effective at countering everyone's arguments
Nice, patting yourself on the back.

Your proposed form of government is bullshit, Chris, as I've already outlined here:
Jesus, you're more autistic than Wayne Lambright.

Are they your 'dear leader'

What's your excuse a low protein diet and them both hugging you for 72 hours until you agreed to join up as a drone for morons?

Someone spread these people to /b

not everyone on this board is a chad politician, get out, aren't you on twatter of fuckbook ?

> i would have been more effective
Kek confirms you being a moron

>Remember that the left adopted the anonymous meme and, naturally, made it into a laughing stock
>tfw they will eventually adopt Pepe and give him power that we've never seen

Holy fuck. This is the most cringey globalist shill propaganda I've seen in a long time.

nah fuck you and your stupid human rights bullshit

>fuck human rights

nice

exactly, dragon breath.

No one gives a shit about human rights Chris, only natural rights. Cut your greasy hair.

>224x117

HAHA WHAT

MADE MY NIGHT

Re: “The Mormon Avengers”

www.marvelousworkandawonder.com for all religions, atheists, but these books are for mormons, inactive and post mormons the work which has been foretold by Isaiah 29 has begun. If anyone would like to share their story on our show please contact me [email protected] also you will appear at www.mwawtv.com.

3 likes, 7 dislikes

Posted by Tony Saiki on 10/02/2014 at 9:55 AM .
Re: “Sealed Fate”

Everything you need to know about the Marvelous Work and a Wonder® and Christopher can be followed at www.mwawtv.com if you are a critic or vocal enemy of the work. Or have had a personal interaction with him. Please contact me I'm the producer of the show and would love to hear from you and arrange a video taped interview to share on the show I produce. You will be treated with respect and decorum. You can state any fact that you have been a witness to and I will also provide you with a copy of your interview for you FREE no charge. Just your time.. I have been following this story closely for the past year and putting together a documentary. You can contact me Tony at [email protected] thank you..
Posted by Tony Saiki on 09/29/2014 at 7:38 PM

op ur a fajjet

Human rights don't objectively exist

youtube.com/watch?v=fn6OrcavUJQ

youtube.com/watch?v=i0geufzPNNc

kek

no. join us, pic related

I think he quoted the wrong post

5 minutes ago, the Humanity Party just released a video explaining MONEY.

Enjoy:youtu.be/kQ_Rlm_pC_k

i feel like dreaming. wtf happened

not the way fuckface inteprets them, desu

fuck the homeless

fuck the guys who made them homeless, leaf.

(((turdeau)))

hoax/fake
humanityparty.com/one_world_government/assets/final_notes-on-the-constitution.pdf

I know, that's what makes it hilarious

Aw man, I don't want this thread to die! Shadilay! Shadilay!

Tell me chris did joseph smith visit you and tell you all this?

And as yoou claim not to be chris but must them be in his cult....do you wash chriss balls with your tongue?

Oh fuck. My mistake. They are serious and the first article of their 'constitution' call for abolishing state's rights.

Destroy them Cred Forums.