BRITISH DANCE TO WELCOME NEW REFUGEES-- MASS STREET CELEBRATION

British men and women today danced in the street to show their support for the latest influx of migrants.

The event was attended by Sadiq Khan, the first Muslim to be elected mayor of the country's capital.

The message was loud and cloud: Refugees are welcome here.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOqUEmTD90w

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2015/03/29/england-color-photos/#R_.X0Gs7Ekq1
youtube.com/watch?v=S4EbZarhhIY
youtube.com/watch?v=9RYEfT-dJVk
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/06/climate-change-racist-crisis-london-city-airport-black-lives-matter
youtu.be/9hwTauitjDI
syriasolidarity.org.uk/about/
syriasolidarity.org.uk/gallery/break-the-siege-of-alwaer-4-6-16/#prettyPhoto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Refugees are not welcome, that's a lie. We wouldn't be building a gigantic wall at Calais if they were welcome.

>London
>British
Pick one.

London cucks can welcome refugees all they want as long as they're forced to stay in London.

I dont think there would be happy celebrations like that if they werent welcome

Just nuke yourself britbongs

need a webm with this and then boston bombing

They're only welcome in London and Scotland and those other shitholes that voted remain.

and they all flew back to israel later that day

How is it a flashmob if it happens at a demonstration supporting the same thing?

>According to police, some 20,000 protesters marched down through one of the most affluent areas of the capital carrying a variety of banners and placards. They shouted slogans such as “say it loud, say it clear: refugees are welcome here!”

>Some of the signs read “no-one is illegal”, “stop the drowning”, while others chanted “refugees – let them stay…Let’s deport Theresa May!”

wtf I love refugees now

>I will join her

The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

Cuck my shit up senpai.

>open our up pube

haha this
I would, but no time atm
refugees are required by their faith to stone these people
...normies are worthless, aren't they?

There appears to be as many journalists as marchers. Maybe 50-60 people filmed to look like thousands.

You'd probably try that m8.

Britain really is the country of contrasts:

half of the population are worthless, degenerate chavs; the other half are respectable hard working people

half the population are total fucking Sweden-tier cucks; the other half still wants Britain to be British

half of the men are total fucking faggots; the other half are good lads that fight occasionally

Right, send them all to this cunt's house then.

Careful now, a black person.

What a surprise that there are so many middle-class students.

A rare picture of Leftists not defacing a war monument.

Like it fucking matters

A half arent cucks, not even close. These things youre seeing are a very small few. It just gets exposure and the media portray it as a big movement. Its usually about 15 people at these things

>about to nuke

Another black person!

No surprise, they're all pakis.

They make out this is a unanimous sentiment across the UK all the time when the reality is London and Scotland are the anomaly which can be seen through the centralizing of politic views distributed across the map in the brexit vote results.

I disagree as well with how strict security and the whole "Big brother" aspect of britain has become with May being a huge propeller for such over reaching of the services but these are the same things which prevent the public from finding out the terrifying truth behind the curtains keeping their wonderful and one world everyone peace, loving and compatible view intact from a bloody and cold reality.

I've never met a Muslim but I'm sure I'd be fine with them like I am with most people.

funny how the Alex jones types are on here getting mad but real people are happy and having fun and welcoming them, across the pond.

Begging for this future

>75% of Western converts to jihadism have red hair

I don't understand how people this deluded sheltered insane and ignorant can exist on the same planet as me.

>video not available
Phew

You'll watch your family be made into examples in front of you.

Point taken but the people we see here are probably the ultra-cucks. They are a tiny minority but they still are very vocal despite their numbers

Aaaand of course a lot of women

I'm sorry but those people, except for the ones with actual British ancestry, are not fucking British.
London is not a British city anymore, it's a Syrian city.
Multiculturalism is a joke. Multiculturalism is meant to eventually hand over white countries to citizens of the third world. I'll put money on half of those faggots dancing being paid shills.
White people will be driven out of their own cities and replaced with foreigners. White people will be ruled over by brown people because a quarter of them decided to buy into the notion of white guilt. It's not a fucking joke everybody. England will be ruled over by Muslims, as London is today, if current trends continue.

That's probably the entire crowd. I cannot see this being popular with more than 20 people. They're probably paid actors to pose for the media

Where's an IED when you need one?

Most Brexits hate this an we will get these cunts on a banana boat home the filthy paki ,niggers /But First POLES OUT !!!!

Jesus if you can't take me now please bring back Pinochet. There is an urgent need of spring cleaning in UK starting with these dancing faggots.

Is that scribble what happens after they ackbar?

>british people
>belarusian flag in the background

discarded

i thought we were bros again what happened?

mass mating call dance for arabic bulls :-DD

>sheltered
Is probably right. These are all going through the motions of protest, like things they have seen on TV.

Compare this to the Jarrow Hunger Marches, for instance, and the hollowness "nice day out" vibe is very clear.

I estimate 2000 at this one, surprisingly big given the last three failed to draw more than 200 each.

>London

Half of the fucking refugees he's welcoming would kick his ass for dressing like that. What an ignorant shill.

I guarantee you NONE of those women are Pro-Life. fucking virtue signaling cunts.

I hope they all get raped by a pack of niggers and get aids

>loud and cloud

There was like 20,000 there. 17,000,000 voted for Brexit. Let London be London...just build a moat where the M25 is.

BOLLOCKS an wind You fat blubbering neck in !You drunken arsehole twat . haha
who the Fuck are you Burger shitheads on English Rules ! ?

is anyone else reminded of the south park anti-smoking "performers"?

next generation biggest facists /smokers comfirmed

underrated

Hang on... is that... has she dyed her hair?

Or more likely insanity has distinctive facial symptoms, I suppose?

>British slaves welcoming their new masters

The more outrageous are the foreign flags waved by the invaders.

t. Mohammad Aziz Light

The border barrier just got 10 centimetres higher.

he has no power on such matters...he just lends an ear to the regressives

he wont get a 2nd term

The celts are always the first to rollover and suck cock of an invading religion.

It was the same with Christianity.

London is entirely British. It's everyone else that is their native ethnic groups, they can have that identity if they wanna warp it so much.

do these dancers - a bunch of gays and fat chicks - not understand that Muslims hate them?

They saw all the funny tranny comedians on the BBC virtue signalling about opening the borders so they went down to Parliament Square to affirm their identities as cattle for their airheaded rootless cosmopolitan masters.

>Refugees welcome

What like all 10 of them we've let in?

Our standard operating procedure at the moment is we're not taking any.

I can't think of a caption. Nope. Nothing.

English people aren't fucking brown M8. Over here we're about to lose our country to a bunch of liberal Mexicans flooding over the border. I'm telling you that white people will be a minority in their own countries, and will likely be oppressed by foreigners who are the majority, but still get minority hand outs.

Apparently the organisers expected 50k people to turn up.

just seems inappropriate; considering all the dead.

Never understood why Europe is letting in so many undocumented "refugees"... What do the EU countries gain from this?

I fucking hate this city.

Europe ....why?
I want to go back

Get with the programme, racist.

>I've never met a Muslim but I'm sure I'd be fine with them like I am with most people.

How about shutting the fuck up if you have no idea what you're on about ?

I sincerely hope one of your relatives gets gangraped by refugees like that retarded french girl in Paris last night. That's the only way people like you will learn the real consequences your virtue signalling altruism has on the lives of others that can't afford to insulate themselves from dindus and kebabs as you can.

I honestly can't tell whats worse, the dancing or the fact they voluntarily want to destroy their own country.

>I want to go back
So you can fuck everything up again?

>Celts
>Red haired
Pick one nigger

it was the germans who were described as red haired.

>white people "dancing"

ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME ANIME

And as always...

thanks for watching.

t.eternal anglo

Brits have a very, very high cringe factor, so this dance's cringe will probably put every British person off immigrants for the rest of their lives.

I bet none of these cucks live anywhere near any refugees/immigrants. They'll all go back to their nice houses out in the sticks congratulating themselves on how progressive and liberal they are.
Middle class cunts

The whole reason there was a protest was because Britain lets hardly any in. If anything this thread shows how based Britain is.

is that fucking Halsey?

> Butthurt Remainfags desperately attempt to get media coverage of their awful cuckdancing.

Notice how all the dancers are white 20-somthing Uni cunts while the protest of dole-hungry niggers in the background look utterly sick of them.

STOP CRYING !
we voted dirty shitskins out ok ..
We BASED ENGLISH HEROS !
Poles out first in UK
snidey an scum ..
:)

>Bongs have to trick half their population to vote leave
>Vote leave
>Won't even possibly happen until 2022
>Good chance it won't happen at all
>This happens
I love how Bongs always tell me they aren't cuckd anymore
The only non-cuckd part of the UK is Northern Ireland, rest of you are taking Muhammad dick as far up your ass as you can(except the Scottish, they're doing it to spite the English)

>where the "20,000 at the march, no, really" came from

It's 2000, tops, from the aerial pictures.

SHE
DIED
FOR
NOTHING

BREXIT MARCHES ON

The average citizen of the EU doesn't gain anything.

I'm not sure exactly who gets what from mass importation of third worlders. But I believe the traitorous EU bureaucrats and their special interest are lining their pockets with votes and money.

Its like the same situation we have in America. Establishment politicians and special interests profit of mass immigration (of mexicans) while the average US tax payer loses.

weve taken in thousands already m8
its too late for us

aziz

light

The rest of your country welcomes them too
And don't try and pretend you don't, I literally spent a week last year trying to find somewhere cozy to go that doesn't and there wasn't any, even god damn isle of man is bending over

You didn't vote anything out. Brexit is the only based decision you people have made in 50 years. London is still occupied and ruled over by foreigners pretending to be British.

The meaning of the word refugee has been utterly lost.

I remember that time I gang raped a girl, set fire to my accomodation, and then blamed the nazis. Good times.

I feel so sad for that 4 year old girl. Mind-raped by her parents to welcome her future vagina-rapists into her house

Norn Iron voted in favour of the anti-white EU. You've revealed yourself, Bostonian Mick.

"Refugees, hey hey hey, my country is yours to stay!" *clap clap clap*

"Enrich our streets while passing the time, waiting in the welfare line!"
*clap clap clap*

" 'ello gov, I'm kind of queer, welcome to my country, because its the current year!"
*clap clap clap*

Dank je wel Nederlands bro

So I told Corbs to completely destroy Labour as a cohesive parliamentary force

And he actually did it! The absolute madman!

It's another politically correct term used to gain sympathy and compassion for the "victims" and "oppressed" peoples.

Oh England. Look down memory lane and tell me if you think it is better today...

mashable.com/2015/03/29/england-color-photos/#R_.X0Gs7Ekq1

These people are fucking sick

>Oh yeah welcome to my country! I'm so full of love for my fellow man! Welcome Muhammad! Stay in my bed! Please fuck my wife, I insist! What's that, follow Sharia law? W-well I don't kn-*gets beheaded*

damage control

refugees welcome here...as long as you are not white, cause if you are we beat you to death

Even middle of the road cucks like Sargon of Akkad has had enough with leftism and is becoming much more sympathetic to the right.

52% of the population said 'Fuck Off Refugees!"

But we didn't make a song and dance about it

Can you save my heavy dirty soul?

Sure it's 20,000. Totally not 10% of that.

This is the main column moneyshot for The Guardian.

Oh i have and they' re fucking horrible people and this was one of the "moderate" "good" ones

>get murdered cucking your own nation out for Remain
>own constituency votes Leave while your body is still warm

TOPKEK

HA! thanks

(I love that movie - I think I am going to watch it again)

they'll see what "love" brings when 6000 ahmeds are running London's streets red with sheep blood on eid

MY FUCKIN SIDES
you brits are literally sweden tier, i will never take your opinion here seriously again

Is this a gardening metaphor? Like, FUCK GRASS AND SHIT? Or... no, it just doesn't work, does it?

It was Denmark tier: youtube.com/watch?v=S4EbZarhhIY

did they literally say "hang the tories in the street"?
i wish for one day everything i learned about cultural marxism could not be confirmed to be true

>free syrian army

DOn't these idiots know they'd get beheaded by them for dancing to music

Stay strong brother, keep the geci hordes out.

#IstandwithHungary

>all those terrorist flags
>that deceptive angle

>Bostonian
I'm from Dixie you fuck
Stop making it hard for me to love our oldest and most reliable ally(the Dutch)
Go be a cuck with he bongs in their containment thread

What a bunch of retards

Can we bomb them or something

>refugees enrich our society
>do you agree?
>[ ] yes
>[ ] yes

No marxist centre is unofficial, shitlords.

Intersectionality is a strange beast. "The enemy of my enemy is my BFF".

(We're the enemy, chaps, for some strange reason.)

If only brits weren't such cucked faggots maybe you could gather 100 men to go scatter them

>abloo bloo bloo we'll get in trouble

Yeah, better to let them set the narrative of unopposed acceptance of shitskin invasion.

Good. Next step: Concrete

That would take critical thinking which is in shirt supply these days

Something something 62%

If you are going to dine with cannibals
Sooner or later you're going to be eaten

Blaming Corbyn for something Labour have been doing to themselves for the last 8 years isn't really fair

The more he makes Labour """""unelectable""""" (i.e. unable to poach tory voters with right wing garbage that goes against the entire point of having a labour party), the better.

The Labour party needs to go back to being a workers party, or die for good and we can all just agree we apparently don't give a shit anymore - not be this shambling corpse with a bunch of blairite maggots eating away at it even further.

The Labour party needs to just fuck off so something more relevant to modern politics can fill the gap.

It's so fucking weird. I went to London recently, and it's like another world. People are so fucking pretentious and rude there, the whole place smells of piss and there's theives about. Reminds me of when I went to new york

Fuck, I like that song.

>the "would fly off a skyscraper so quickly if we got what we were demanding" lesbian cohort

Why would I have to pretend something when the reality is that the UK has taken the least refugees out of all the countries with high population?

Lower than Denmark, you, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, France, Sweden etc

I can't for the European civil war so I can start killing people like this

FBI disclaimer
(that was just a figure of speech, I can certainly wait until then before I start murdering those loons)

I feel the same way, I am struggling to comprehend why people are campaigning for a lower quality of life and eventually their own demise.

I went to New York so I can vouch for this. Everyone's like "NEEW YAAWK IS THE BEST PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE BUDDY"

>black lives matter shut down entire cities across the south

muh guns

i fucking hate big cities.

I hope the FBI don't read posts here
I've said so much fucked up shit to bait people

What the fuck they are all cucks, like literally every single male in the picture is the stereotypical beta cuck male, look at the autist on the left look how he dresses, look at the fatty midget with purple hair look at the skelly cuck with justin biever hair and dressed like a spastic.
Fuck its all true, all the stereotypes are true.

Pretty good lettering for 30 year olds.

It is literally feelings and nothing else. Ask any of them what their plan is to settle them, space for accommodation, subsidising costs etc and liberals only respond will muh human beings

Fuck this gay earth

Lmao the safest I have ever felt in a city was London.

I was walking around at 3am feeling like i was in Disney Land, but it is full of cucks and shit skins.

they are little puppets
they think they are saving the world but they are only are puppets

They kept calling me john snow because I'm from yorkshire and asking me to say dumb shit
I sound nothing like him

Not only socially and economically, but culturally as well!

Asians are in no way like that here

>Numbers = not cuckd
Oh you're funny mate, you've got over a million rapeugees in your country with all.ost just as many illegals and your cuckd to the core

Open Our Up Future?

>gays and fat feminists

Well, I hope we see their faces again in a year from now when their heads are on the news being held by refugees holding bloody knives.

That guy is an obvious homosexual. Thin, gaunt, and tattoos.

REMOVE

Claim your joking to all charges
Don't save CP, even loli
Claim any illegal information you know as academic findings.

Is she against natural boarders like the ocean

>racism
>discrimination on the grounds of race
>yet anyone can apply for asylum in the EU and have their case heard

Doesn't make us cucks it's not our choice. I guess I'm sort of cuckish though because I'm good friends with the curry shop owners near me

just a group of retards paid by soros, who gives a fuck

AZIZ LIGHT!

It's not that serious is it? I've saved loli and deleted it after to get threads deleted, but I've done that for years

Dogs are people too?

It's simple - somebody else will do it, somebody else will pay for it.

If you ask why the average taxpayer should be forced to foot the bill for these retarded ideas they'll fall back on "muh rich need to pay taxes".

If they have a scrap of self-respect they'll say "I don't mind paying for it", except they don't want to do the alternative which is donating to charity and not force others to follow your personal whims.

Especially in the case of their obsession with bringing more migrants into the country, at no point does it occur to these people that the migrants already here are the most disadvantaged by such an idea.

>The event was MANDATED by Sadiq Khan, the first Muslim to be elected mayor of the country's capital.
TFW THEY SEND WHITE SJW'S ON THE BOAT BACK TO SYRIA TOO

>Artwork
Fucking post-modernist garbage.

they're better than mudshites or streetshitters.

Fucking degenerates probably want to claim they are people and therefore can consent

Why isn't this considered subversion? They're literally trying to undermine this country

It's only natural for a whale to want to be enriched by the ocean

GERMANIC REFUGEES WELCOME HERE!
CHOOSE LOVE!!!

ROME FOR DIVERSITY

>We are all immigrants
I'm losing braincells by trying to comprehend the mental gymnastics required to not only come up with this statement, but to actually believe it is the truth.

They hope to gain credit so that if ever they slip up and say something racist they can cash in their chips to get out of it.

In bongistan "Asian" generally means Indian, Paki, or Arab. At least in the US slants, gooks, japs, and chings are called Asian, I'm assuming Canada is the same.

At least muslims will beat the fuck out of those faggots.

>It's not our choice
That's exactly why you're cucks lel
You chose to become cucks after the war and it hasn't changed since

WHY ARENT YOU WHITE PEOPLE FIGHTING AGAINST THIS

WHY ARE YOU COMMITTING CULTURAL AND ETHNIC SUICIDE

STOP THE COLLAPSE OF THE WESTERN CIVILIZATION WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

REEEEEEEEEEE

Bobbies not taking any chances, moving into position around the most likely criminals.

Fuck the FBI. Comey and gang will just bend over when you play your Hillary card.

Tell them your hit your head and you didn't mean to do it.

>most affluent areas

Look, everyone! The people who don't have to suffer the consequences of said immigration are very please to make us suffer in their place!

So tolerant and progressive!

This is what happens when moneyed interests and sheltered affluent fucks get to sit around navel-gazing all day.

Asian == Arab in western media

Asians in UK refer to south Asians, Asians in canada refer to east Asians. Big difference.

Whenever foreigners visit America, they always go to New York City or (((Miami))) and find the people there are pushy, rude, loud and arrogant then they think all Americans are like that.

I wish every day was September 11.

No they'll all them into sex

America is filled with cucks too
They just aren't in control of the country (yet)

this

how can support faggots and being pro migrants
it makes no sense

I remember reading a story about "Asians" and their crimes here and I was pissed at Asians for it. I'm sorry, Chinkbros/Japbros.

>I am NOT overcompensating
>I AM a nice person

I went to florida as well people there were really friendly

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

EVEN OUR LAD COMRADE GERRY AINT THAT BAD.

>fionn

literally ass in french

Yes they are
All those hippie faggots that got the shit kicked out of them in the 60's and 50's as well as the nerds and dweebs in the 70's and 80's are the ones that make up our government now and they're putting fishing us because they couldn't handle the bantz in their day

wtf is a climate refugee?

I wasn't bothered by people taking pride in their home. I just found it funny.

"I hate children"

then get your ass out and work and become affluent so you don't have to suffer the consequences

real simple shit lmao

>child's name is Oisin

dafuq?

People who flee because of massive climate shifts like say floods or famine or fires or tsunamis or earthquakes n shit
Basically pussies

This. That was all a fucking 4 year old could muster? Fucking commie subversion I swear

youtube.com/watch?v=9RYEfT-dJVk we have some pretty amazing dancers too, OP

banned in germoney. im actually thankful for once

It is an Irish name.

Potato cucks at it again.

Haven't you heard, Global Warming is racist?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/06/climate-change-racist-crisis-london-city-airport-black-lives-matter
>no blacks attended Britain's BLM protest at the airport

>claim to be antifascist
>defend islamists who are muslim-flavoured falangists
>claim to be Hitler-sympathising fascist
>reject his admiration for Islam, and Islam's anti-liberal stances
NOTHING MAKES SENSE.

>yfw

WE CAN DANCE IF WE WANT TO
YOU CAN FUCK MY WIFE'S BEHIND
AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PREP THE BULL
THEN YOU AINT NO FRIEND OF MINE

Not true
Most people have pets as a substitute for children
I have a Maine coon because I want all rodents and pests in and near my house to get fucked but I also want something that will scare away robbers.
I'm starting to get him to attack things, paying a german Shepherd trainer from Germany to teach him

I'd like to see those posh liberal ladies take a stroll around the Calais Jungle and getting a taste of the enrichment they are forcing on others, less fortunate people.

>Live in small town
>Go to Glasgow for the first time
>Crowded, smells bad, rubbish all over, beggars, really fucking loud

How do people live in these places

God clearly favours this country. We would be america 2.0 if we didn't have a sea wall.

white people today

jesus fucking christ

cover the entire fucking city in nerve gas holy shit what is this colossal faggotry

youtu.be/9hwTauitjDI

Yeah, the other pictures don't add much more.

wheres a nice truck when you need one?

It's funny. I live in a small town, not a lot of foreigners here (except during summer.) When I hear people talk about immigrants, it generally boils down to "I don't mind as long as they're productive. Welfare leeches and criminals should be deported." I've never seen any "refugees welcome" or other pro-migrant shit here.
With ONE exception.
The biggest, nicest fucking house in town, obviously occupied by someone into modern arts, had a banner hanging from one of the balconies that read something along the lines of "More Color!"

There's nothing I hate more than seeing old hippie cunts. Grow up already. Surely they have lived long enough to see the disastrous consequences of their retarded left wing politics.

videos like this make me think that the west deserves replacement

>VLC hat
absolutely disgusting.

There aren't enough nukes in the world.

>dancing to show your support

How about these cunts actually help the refugees? Give them somewhere to live until papa gubmint does? Help them do all of their paperwork? Offer them food and drink? Help them find work when they're eligible to?

What the fuck does dancing accomplish?

This is a joke right?
You can never be America
You're too cuckd and you lack balls to take what you want or deserve.
Plus you're directly controlled by Jews, the Jews Europe sent to fuck us over turned out to be globalist Jews so globalists take president over likes here which is why you are noted fucked than we are
Keep dreaming though

MULTIPASS

>Hating based VLC

It will make them look so progressive on their (((social media))) without having to do a single bit of volunteer work. So progressive!

Standards are slipping.

>wave after wave

Yeah, there's a tradition being formed at these non-events, with maybe a competition to see who can make the worst, most shabby slogan banner?

Stop trying to act responsible while blaming for all your problems, Pedro.

MPV is better.

That would require actual work. Work is boring, dancing is fun! I mean, poor refugees and all that, but you can't expect them to do boring stuff! That's fascist!

>DEAR REFUGEES
>I WANT YOU TO BE MY NEW DADDIES

Buzzword catchphrases like this really annoy me.

Michael Moore's "We are all Muslims" one springs to mind.

If anything, the muslism will see all this dancing as haram. Its no wonder.why all these idiots keep getting killed despite showing how kind and gay they are. At this point, these terrorist attacks are doing all the work of removing these traitors.

oh i kek'd

>inb4 two pronged government plan to resettle refugees throughout England both to house them in cheaper property, and to bring "diversity" to rural communities.

You know they will do it if they can get away with it.

Majority of us don't take them seriously. It's clear that most Brits are anti refugees and see these people as a nuisance. Plus the Brexit vote was partly based on immigration and would be political suicide for the Tories to listen to these cucks, most of whom can't be arsed to vote.

And what would a heartwarming "protest" be without some celebrity shill on the mic, eh?

Douglas Booth. Uh... you know? Him off of... that show/film he's in?

Oh, hang on.

>famous for playing Boy George

that thing is feeling pretty smug about itself.

It was America before America dumbass

By convincing themselves they live better lives than you small town people. That the quiet you enjoy bores you to death and the peace leaves you desperate with loneliness.

open your legs britsluts and be ready to share your women britcucks. we are coming.

Only the most hardcore muslims. The others just see an open wallet.

In the UK they also count people from say Pakistan/India etc as Asian, really confuses things and makes it easy to hide the real ethnicity.

Pff fucking english cucks
We should have invaded you.

UK based KKK organizations when?

While the British sing
>I really really really really like you.

The Muslims are singing
>Allahu allahu allahu akbar. I really hate you. I want to rape you.

Stuck on the road by junk in Calais.

fuck

"When I was being filmed simulating sucking a cock, my thoughts drifted towards my paycheck, like a boat full of refugees headed towards Italy".

Fresh OC
his form is bretty gud

nice aids patient

Gotta get em young, less likely to question the narrative if they are brainwashed early.

I'm pro helping refugees, genuine ones, but these faggots are advocating helping pseudo refugees. These tards can fuck off to Syria for all I care.

>syriasolidarity.org.uk/about/
>syriasolidarity.org.uk/gallery/break-the-siege-of-alwaer-4-6-16/#prettyPhoto
It looks like this isn't just your usual refugees welcome protest.

I love how confused leftists get when politicians "cave" to their demands for more unfiltered immigration but do nothing when they demand we stop bombing their countries. It's almost as if there's an agenda at work. (((Who))) could be behind this?

NUKE LONDON WHEN?

>tfw whites are dying to natural selection

You're just mulatto British settlers. You're nothing on the real thing.

Amazing had never heard of this before--- a NINE year old boy bullied into suicide for being White? The Jews have nothing to say about it.

A 21 yr old nigger named stephen lawrence gets stabbed up by some thugs out on this piss? We still hear about it 20 years after.

In a sane world, this one case of this one 9 yar old killing himself would justify sealing off all paki areas with tanks and 50 sturdy men with shotguns cleaning them out, house-by-house.

Did they avoid the Islamic truck of tolerance ?

It would be far better to send them all back and settle their "religion of """peace""" conflict" themselves. Every self respecting country invovled in these civil wars did not flee from the conflict. You never hear about mass immigration fron the Confederacy during the American civil war.

>right wing hate creates closed gates
English Lit undergraduates aren't what they used to be.

It's not like the Tories have done anything but try to help stop the boats, investing a small fortune in Syria to create safezone camps for refugees. Very safe zones, as they are fucking empty, apparently.

Hungary is so based, I love it!

You don't seem to be aware how shit the world is, over 2/3rd of people can probably claim to be refugees.

>Only the most hardcore muslims. The others just see an open wallet.
But they are all hardcore. They just hide it by calling themselves "moderate"

>mass
>50 people

We gain fucking nothing. We lose a lot: taxes, demographics, freedom of speech, jobs, education's fucked up - same as the US with niggers, since EU is so fucking eager to follow what their US/Jewish overlords tell them to.

(((they))) gain more debt slaves, divide the population (((taking their ability to rise up))), and clench (((their)) grip on the world; all the while creating a fail-safe by concentrating international the hatred on muslims

The Hungarian truck of progress had one job.

Yeah I should've made my position clearer. I would rather send troops to peace keep/rebuild than take from there, even of its temporary.

The Tories will not stop legal/illegal immigration. Many in their party have a vested interest in maintaining a cheap supply of labour into the country.

Honestly, if that video doesn't move you to tears, you are dead inside

people like you are the reason the world is burning and our millennial civilizations are being destroyed.

I want to see your eyes pop while the noose prevents you from wasting further oxygen, you dumb fucking traitor

Trigger Warning Cred Forums

It may look like nothing from the thumb, but pls proceed with caution k thnx bi

Watching labour die has be very amusing.

they are just so desperate to welcome them. lol

I'm fully aware dude, see my reply to the yank (on mobile and gurning my face off, can't be fucked to find the post link)

On that dancing alone they should be rounded up and put in internment camps

is this what bong autism looks like??

top kek
her constituency still voted to leave even after she got Brillo'd

Hmm?

no doubt she was one of those decrying "white nationalist" rule in Rhodesia and South Africa back in the 60's/70's

Never mind the fact Mugabe has blood on his hands, we can forget about that now and focus on the innocent Syrians that UK are not importing

Not even British at this point

I can't decide if leafs like me are more sheltered, or these overcompensating virtue signalers.

>Flash Mob
>Refugees Welcome
>Syrian Opposition flag

WOW! WHAT A BALD STATEMENT!
REALLY GETS PEOPLE THINKING!

The flag they're flying tells you everything about them. Honestly, the cheek of these cunts. This is the flag of the western backed rebels that started the conflict in Syria yet they have the cheek to stand there and demand we take care of the problem they started? Fucking wankers. The names of the organisations on the signs are declaring themselves instruments of this western backed rebellion. And we have the useful idiots of our own people doing their part...fuck me, this is enraging.

What happened in Paris?

Brexit, Britbongs and Boat people.

The UK is going to get JUST in a few years, lol.

I know that feel.

I just came from a WE WUZ thread, and now I feel like I've suffered brain damage.

>ear stretcher

EVERY FUCKING TIME
AAAHHAHA

>London

>They were caught there just before they tried to flee to Germany on Monday

At this point I don't even know whether I should laugh or rage.

Good place for this

Lets be honest: The big cities of europe/america are cucked as hell.

I love how Hungary takes no shit from Brussels. You build those barriers. Build them strong.
Based Magyars.

They killed my MPfu

:'(

>welcoming of uncoordinated fat bitches and faggots

I'm actually okay with this. It just might scare the muzzies off entirely

Fucking "Londoners"

But the British actually like Poles. I suspect you're not white or British...

>Welcoming refugees

How about not welcoming those fuckers you idiots. Refugees are never welcomed.

All countries will have a segment of retards. These people basically swapped religion for political correctness. As an American you should know this better than most people.

And as a sidenote, they are in fact wrong in calling those people refugees. They aren't refugees, they are actually asylum seekers.