NASA admits we cant get through the Van Allen Belt
youtube.com/watch?v=IDBBUwdyz4I

Hair is fixed rather than floating
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhzjx8TsuQk

Bubbles in space
youtube.com/watch?v=X9-Vroe9G_I

Some other footage
youtube.com/watch?v=W2jqtzCKKh8

NASA admits we cant go through Van Allen belt despite us apparently having been to the moon
youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

So now that we know that NASA fakes a lot their stuff and is covering up something, what is it? And where did the money go that supposedly went to NASA research?
Are they covering ayy lmaos?
Are they covering humans already settling elsewhere in the solarsystem?
Are they just taking the funds of NASA for black projects and use only a small part for fakery, so they have a fund for black projects without anyone asking where that money went?

And dont even try to derail this thread with Flat Earth Theory. I dont mind people thinking that, I can even understand people thinking that since every source apparently lies. But still when you think the earth is flat it makes you sound silly regardless of it being true or not, which will just give base for shills to ridicule this as a whole.
And yes some of the sources are from people who believe the earth is flat, that doesnt mean i came to the same conclusion, nor does it make the footage any less valueble

NASA lying=/=flat earth

Also this is Cred Forums related since there is 20 billion Dollars of tax money each year involved and i think people deserve to know where this is going

Where else did you see NASA being faker than the average ex girlfriend? Is NASA better at shitposting than Cred Forums
I mean look at her go at 29:20
youtube.com/watch?v=uy63vqd54ps
Talking so long without saying a damn thing. Thats almost art already

Also notice that there is not a tiny bit of dust being blown up during the landing apparently despite thrusters having to slow down the fall (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDp1tiUsZw8
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
youtube.com/watch?v=AJIfxmDJKvk
youtube.com/results?search_query=hd apollo footage
popsci.com/blog-network/vintage-space/apollo-rocketed-through-van-allen-belts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=b7tlUS6bx04
youtube.com/watch?v=fjdtqerT6no
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=UOKnRjAWjh4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_National_Reconnaissance_Office_space_telescope_donation_to_NASA
youtube.com/watch?v=0u5Bh5PJGuI
youtube.com/watch?v=wo3-fuYKWB4
youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28
septclues.com/SPACE SHUTTLE/endeavourbolt1_h_GIFSoup.com.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=CRCa9yIkbBI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5PC5Auoak
youtube.com/watch?v=iR3KeHq_tJI
youtube.com/watch?v=4qM3xOu9HRU
pics-about-space.com/earth-from-space-station-at-night?p=1#img991288095771481033
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings
youtu.be/fMrB857Oaxw
youtu.be/mYA_g2AJ0fc
youtu.be/RKkpfYUhkig
quora.com/What-are-the-best-Jade-Rabbit-conspiracy-theories/answer/Ron-Maimon
m.youtube.com/watch?v=As-wYmFYb3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also no blown out crater from the landing beneath the capsule, despite thruster would have to brake the fall

bumb

thanks for the scientists

sorry your "country" will never put a man on the moon

if it makes you feel better, your country is way better at building mosques than ours

Until now I was convinced we had been to the Moon, but your pic someone thrown together in paint makes me reconsider. I mean, you don't want to say that a pic will prove that other pics are not shooped. That would be a bit retarded

bulletproof evidence right there. wow! this one really blows the wind out of skeptics sails, doesn't it???

Not an argument

Don't you have refugees that need welcoming?

I am the refugee inshallah

Kill youself

weird how people arguing against the nasa being fake rather attack me than my claims except for which provided proof for ants on the moon

Don't rub it to hard, it's painful.

casual bumb

youtube.com/watch?v=KDp1tiUsZw8

you do realise that you dont can see anything on those pictures? like all the pictures showing skulls and ruins on mars are clearer than those

again, that can be everything

why is it when the NASA says "that small indistinguishable pixel on this picture is the flag" or whatever everyone believes them, but when there are pretty clear pictures which looks 100x more similar to a skull, bone, buildings (ruins) or anything noone even consideres that it could be something up there.

Mazzucco please.

what? trying to tell me that those pixels are better proof of us being on the moon than the pictures of mars are proof that there was living something up there once?

i mean there is definitely no image of something that is clearly worth investigating further from mars right? but those few pixels definitely proof we were on moon

How did the clearly incompetent government shut up all the people working in mission control?

I can put a pixel there too with paint. I will do it for free.

money. i mean if you get a few thousand a month for pretending to be a scientist, how many would decline?

also some people probably thought they really worked on that stuff. also it very well be that we were to the moon, maybe even already on mars. its just that the stuff we are shown is often if not even mostly faked.
my guess for the moonlanding is that they did go there, but mde an alternate fake video in case something goes wrong so that they still can act like they made it there. of course they had to show the fake then all the time since if they showed the real moonlanding and something went wrong they couldnt act anymore like they reached it. or they wanted to cover up what they expected to find up there.

yeah, because those pixels taken from a satellite in 2009 just happen to show every little bit of a shit we left on the moon back in the late 60's and early 70's, when the USA landed men on the moon 6 times. I chose to post those pictures because the camera was controlled by

> the LROC Science Operations Center at Arizona State University, along with many other academic groups. At least some of these groups, such as German Aerospace Center, Berlin, are not located in the USA, and are not funded by the US government.

there are also 10,000 plus photographs taken on the surface by the astronauts that are much much clearer, if you prefer a nice crisp image

and hours and hours of video available for you to watch.

it's the truth you dunce, quit watching mouthbreather flat earth videos on youtube

Look, I start "the moon landing was fake" threads at least once a month. But I'm just trolling and the truth is I like to talk about this

I know we did it because the evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of it being real.

Every 'moon hoax' point has been thoroughly debunked by people much smarter than you or me

you posting a weird looking rock doesn't discount the fact that the photo I posted shows god damned tire tracks from the fuckin car that Americans drove around on the surface of the moon

Oh yeah, and all those objects in those photos just happen to be located at the exact coordinates NASA left them back in 1969-1972,

Oh yeah, and those pictures weren't taken by NASA

you could have taken a picture anywhere on the moon and just put the arrows there claiming its the stuff we left back. doesnt matter who controlled it since you are not seeing shit on it. again its not about the moonlanding being fake even, but the footage we are shown is. im not even denying we were there. for all i know we could have been to mars, but the NASA is phoney as fuck and wouldnt tell us if they were.

shouldnt you be able to take a picture with a highttech telescope in space a picture more detailed of the place of"the most important moment in human history"

even the cameras on the mars rover seems to be slighty better than an iphone camera, despite there being cameras around already where you can zoom in on a licenseplate from kilometers away

there are often blurred out areas in pictures especially of the moon (pic related). why? i think they dont have anything to hide so why altering the pictures?

Already found back your original moon footage? Oh and we threw away the "moon" stones we got from your president because they were fake after all.

they were just petrified wood
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

So wait... you think the moon landing was fake but and the pictures of the moon are fake but you're posting a picture of the moon with a smudge and crying foul? What the fuck?

You'd think if NASA or any other space agency that has photographed the moon maybe wouldn't

RELEASE that photo at all? I mean... they took 10,000 plus photos of the moon, they all show grey dust and craters. Photo 9,023 has a Grey Alien in it so instead of locking that photograph in a vault in Area 51, they blur it out and then release it to the public with their fingers crossed?

>no blown out crater, thruster would have to brake the fall
You know there's no air to blow on the moon, right?

The money went to their research for how to reverse global warming, or what they call "global colding" so the ring of ice around our flat earth doesn't melt and we do not lose our oceans

Why would any post """""enlightenment""""" gubmints tell you the truth? Eve tried to enlighten us. Look what the fuck happened. We never learn

yeah, NASA lost the original tapes of the Apollo 11 mission. Backups/copies still exist. And the originals for Apollo 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17 all exist

i never said the moonlanding was fake. the footage we got was. i even said above why they could have done that.

as for why they released it i dont know. maybe they feared that some info leaks that they took x fotos, but then someone sees they released x-2 fotos or something. what do i know. that however definitely got blurred out

speaking of x

you fucking wingnut

how many post OP gonna start to say he trolling us again?

>Also this is Cred Forums related since there is 20 billion Dollars of tax money

Yeah, but why would a German care about American taxes? That's the conspiracy.
Pop quiz: how much did you pay Israel in reparations? What did it get you, anything?

So where can i watch them? They must be great (they had HQ cameras).

youtube.com/watch?v=AJIfxmDJKvk

still a thruster works by repulsion, they push out super fast and heated gas, which when its almost is touching the ground should reach the ground and blow the dust away making the gas/fuel act as momentary atmosphere. also the moon has a very thin atmosphere.

i care when the money thats gone is used for all kinds of blackprojects that might effect me or the world as a whole

youtube.com/results?search_query=hd apollo footage

are you new to the internet

Protip you mouth breather:

We didn't go through the van allen belt, because it's a fucking belt, implying it goes around the magnetic equator near the middle. Compare the flight path of the apollo program missions to the magnetic pole and you will se why you are retarded.

Worked for NASA for a couple years.
NASA absolutely cannot keep anything confidential. It is an enormous agency with massive facilities around the world employing tens of thousands of people without security clearance from dozens of different nations. As a public agency NASA releases so much data on all of their projects that any classified weirdness would turn up pretty much instantly. Sensitive, unreleased material pretty much all has to do with proprietary technology that a contractor doesn't want released, and most of that is pretty blase stuff.

There's a reason the military keeps NASA as far away from its own space projects as possible.

>i never said the moonlanding was fake.

>NASA admits we cant get through the Van Allen Belt

now we got you bitch

the russians placed a retroreflector on the moon as well but used a robot

how convenient your proof is only tire tracks, meaning all the hoaxers who claim robotic US mission are still plausible, but you will attempt to lump them in with the people that think nothing went there

laser argument, btfo

manned argument. btfo

lol the least compelling "evidence" OP.

we did go through the belt though, just super fast and we planned it so that we were only in it for a bit

popsci.com/blog-network/vintage-space/apollo-rocketed-through-van-allen-belts

>There's a reason the military keeps NASA as far away from its own space projects as possible.

the lack of self awareness it must take to type that while having worked at NASA.......

"Haha guys the military doesn't actually tell us whats going on because we're DUMB, not because we're compartmentalized, haha."

Why did you give us fake moon stones? Honest question.

The belt is the inner black part, we completely dodged that part and flew northward of it, only slightly clipping the thinnest portion of the second belt. Conspiritards always seem to think we went straight down the middle.

>nasa admits blablabla

no, that kid in the video you're talking about is talking about the effects of radiation on the computers/people who would be in the belt for a long time and how they need to suss it out before sending a new craft into it

just like how the Apollo crafts were shielded and we did our best to minimize time spent in the belt. they were travelling 25,000 mph and their exposure to radiation was less than what a fucking nurse who does x-rays gets

them saying it doesnt mean they cant. could just be some bullshitting by them again without thinking in advance. just wanted to show inconsistencies in their stories.

why not do the same thing with the new missions then? seemed to work well

>Conspiritards always seem to think we went straight down the middle.

"always" huh?

because before sending an advanced multi billion dollar craft Orion with new computers in it we might want to test things before "oh shit these new computers got fucked by the radiation in the Van Allen and everybody died"

what he is saying is "we need to test this before we send people up there on it"

Try this only on a beach, where there IS water.

didnt we sent a lot of advanced electronical stuff out of the orbit? i mean if they can shield curiosity and everything we sent through the solarsystem, why is it with orion suddenly so difficult?

People have this misconception that NASA is intimately involved with military space programs - all I'm saying there is that this is largely incorrect, and one of the reasons for this is that NASA (at least these days) isn't really designed to keep big secrets.

Are you also a birther?

> Be OP
> Too stupid to do science
> Become conspirators

Bro...
1. Look up radiation levels in van Allen belts (# of ionizing particles per area per time)
2. Calculate absorbed dose for Apollo
3. Observe that it was survivable

Remember, this was the '60s, when nukes were cool.

>Van Allen Belts
They're belts... you can go over or under them. They only exist in certain orbits at certain inclinations.

K. Here's some info you apparently don't know.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany
> Despite the protests, the agreement was signed in September 1952, and West Germany paid Israel a sum of 3 billion marks over the next fourteen years; 450 million marks were paid to the World Jewish Congress.
> Further claims in 2009[edit]
In 2009, Israeli Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz announced that he will demand a further €450 million to €1 billion in reparations from Germany on behalf of some 30,000 Israeli forced labor survivors.[16] As of 2013 no agreement has been reached.[citation needed] Israel has also sought large discounts on the purchase of two German-built MEKO warships.[17] Israel has also received two Dolphin-class submarine for free from Germany, along with substantial discounts on two others, and has two more on order for a total of six as of December 2012

all that 'stuff' in orbit is within 400 miles of Earth and the Van Allen Radiation belt is much farther. You can bet your ass we tested for it anyways. We had people in orbit a decade before we landed on the moon

Curiosity is not manned.

Just like the guy said in the video, they need to test it before they send PEOPLE

People referencing that fucking Orion video are grasping for straws

the guy is a NASA employee for fucks sake. He's saying they need to test Orion before sending people out into deep space

Only 24 men have ever been as far as the Van Allen radiation belt

they were all Apollo astronauts

I bet the next guys will be Orion astronauts

there's no air or wind on the moon, therefore what would the dust be suspended in to make contact with the foil?

In what way is the surface of the moon hostile, there is no atmosphere and the gravity is lower so there's less stress on the parts than on Earth

Because there's no wind to kick dust onto the landing pads. The only pressure exerted on dust would be the propellant exiting the thruster, which would push the dust out and away from the landing pads.

>he doesn't count the Soviet bodies still orbiting out there

Saged and reported.
This German guy not even intrested in a discussion, he just promotes this shit and some youtube channels.

so isnt it legit to think than that the US military doesnt want anyone taking footage in space so noone sees what they are doing up their, and thus nasa is forced to fake a lot of stuff since they cant show the real space without disclosing military stuff. like that time when there was a UFO seen in a lifestream and they cut off the stream quickly?
youtube.com/watch?v=b7tlUS6bx04

youtube.com/watch?v=fjdtqerT6no

>I bet the next guys will be Orion astronauts
>Orion
>Astronauts
>Flying
>not being cancelled once either the MCT or New Armstrong rocket+capsule comes online
NASA, please.

How does NASA afford shills?

honestly the soviet bodies are probably nowhere further than LEO

It's such a funny argument - yeah, the moon landings were faked but Nixon only gave the prop team $50 for the lander so they had to get everything at home depot.

But if the lander looked like something out of a Jim Burns painting then obviously that's evidence the landings were real

the argument vor the van allen belt not counting was the way we at alpollo, and the electronics that are now finer. but we got voyager, curiosity and other stuff far beyond our orbit.

so getting those advanced things into space wasnt a problem, but orion suddenly is despite them being able to take the same route allpollo or the other gadgeds have taken to minimize the effect of the belt.

the guy said "we have to solve that problem" meaning it wasnt solved despite them in order to have done what they allegedly did already have to come up with a solution which apparently was proper shielding and a good route. he didnt say "we have to test if orion makes it through the belt" "we have to test if orion can withstand the raditation" they said "we have to overcome this problem" indicating they dont have a solution.

again, im not saying we didnt went into space, only that nasa is bullshitting. in this case probably to make their work seem harder and justify the big funds

because of the lack of atmosphere the dust shouldnt be blown away too far away by the thrusters. also in a picture above i posted you can look below the module. nothing blown away there

>so isnt it legit to think than that the US military doesnt want anyone taking footage in space so noone sees what they are doing up their
No, this is correct and well known. NASA observatory platforms (both ground and space based) often get told they're not allowed to look in certain directions at certain times, lest they see military satellite.
They do this because they rightly don't trust NASA to handle top secret information. But by the same token if NASA faked a bunch of things the agency wouldn't be able to keep it a secret - you'd have hundreds of scientists and engineers around the world leaking it.

>As we get further away from Earth, we'll pass through the Van Allen belts, an area of dangerous radiation. Radiation like this can harm the guidance system, onboard computers, or other electronics on Orion. Naturally, we have to pass through this danger zone twice, once up, and once back. But Orion has protection. Shielding will be put to the test as the vehicle cuts through the waves of radiation. Sensors aboard will record radiation levels for scientists to study. We must solve these challenges before we can send people through this region of space

dude here's the full quote in context

space is real, the earth is round, we went to the moon, NASA and other space agencies, rocket scientists are literally smarter than you and me just deal with it

>People laugh, but the Flat Earthers know something

Thats probably that the Nasa is full of shit

with the part of the 20 billion that isnt cut off for black projects

i didnt tackle that theme because i really have no idea of space engineering, but landingmodule really looks like it is made with tinfoil and ducttape. the landingpads even look like a fryingpan with tinfoil put over them in my oppinnion

Nasa doesn't even exist, they're just a government funded lie to keep the flat earth theory from being proven.

Yeah the dust would've still moved far away from the landing pads. The propellant from the thruster would've made the dust go far enough. Also how do you know that the dust has been unmoved? Do you have a before picture for this spot of the moon? From ground level? With the same level of quality?

>but landingmodule really looks like it is made with tinfoil and ducttape. the landingpads even look like a fryingpan with tinfoil put over them in my oppinnion
It's really not that complicated. you can make things look really flimsy as long as it's air-tight. In space, there's no atmosphere to gust up against your spacecraft, so you don't have to make it any thicker than a tin can with insulating foil on top.

If you have no idea of space engineering then it explains why your arguments are so hollow.

The astronauts wore their suits in the descent I believe, meaning that they didn't even need to make it airtight if they wanted.

Why else do they have a logo with a split tongue. LIES.

earth is flat

That's the most reasonable explanation. I mean "why don't we just use the same stuff that worked in 1969" doesn't justify billions of dollars in taxpayer funding.

The other explanation is back in the 1960's we knew a lot less about radiation especially the long term effects. We basically knew we could calculate the dose of radiation the astronauts would get passing through these waves of radiation and determine they'd survive it without acute radiation sickness and just rolled with that.

I mean back then they used to expose soldiers to Nuclear test detonations all the time, they just said to turn their back and cover their eyes with their hands.

The GI's could later recall that they could see the bones in their hands through their skin when the detonation went off.

They just got dosed with a shitload of gamma ray and xray radiation .. but, we didn't know that's bad for you until decades later.

Test detonations in Nevada resulted in strontium 90 in children's teeth if they were born between 1950 and about 1970 or so, all through the midwest up to the great lakes region.

We fucked around with radiation without knowing what we were doing, basically.

>We must solve these challenges before we can send people through this region of space

but i thought they did already? or had a better way to get passed that region. we got fine electronics just as humans past that regions. why is it a challange now with orion. i agree they have to test it first before sending people with it. but they make it sound like its some complete new challange which they now have to overcome, which is simply bullshit. probably to justify the high funds they are getting

and where did i ever mention space not being real, or the earth being flat? i even wrote i believe we could have been to the moon or even mars. only the footage of the moonlanding is most probably faked

>you'd have hundreds of scientists and engineers around the world leaking it.

are you sure about that? like dont you think that those seeing it is bullshit would fear being ridiculed for claiming nasa is faking shit? just like people try it here with me? probably waiting for that theme to be more approved of before going into public with that oppinnion? i mean just look at people who claimed 9/11 was an inside job at the beginning. they were also laughed at for being nuts. now we know the government was at least in some way involved

Can someone explain this damn pic to me?

i do find it suspicious that America has had the benefits of NASA for 50-60 years and had achieved almost nothing while Russia, India and China programs seem to give us more Intel on space in general and there not even made for us but they seem to educate us more about space in general.

its not necessarily a split tounge. weirdly many spaceagencies have that or something similar looking in their logo

NASA is an acronym for "Need An other Set of Astronauts".

>"Need An other Set of Astronauts"
Actors

"THE ISS VIDEOS ARE FAKES!!" yeah dude its all fake she totally spun suspiciously out of control in that video in the governments fucking antigravity chamber we use to pretend were in space, yeah dude, the antigrav chamber! Do not reproduce.

>Names their fake organization a chekovs gun

ok bud

look at the moon xDD

checked

>Government can make an antigrav chamber
>Can't into space

Nigga you what?

Now its an obvious troll thread. ho would even benefit from the hiding of flat earth?

/thread

everyone out

posted the wrong pic
well, at least they are living up to the name then

thats not a real nasa source right? right?!

His video about the ISS is saying its fake because "Shes not spinning right" but shes clearly in antigravity, yet the video claims they arent on the ISS, and not in space. Which would imply this fuckwad thinks theres an antigrav chamber

>German education

its not about her spinning, but about how fixed her hair is. if i would guess its greenscreen with straps. and dont tell me that would be seen easily. hollywood has a smaller budged for their movies and make space seem real

>This nigga thinks that because the earth revolves around the sun that we worship the sun.

he is talking about the Orion's guidance system

>As we get further away from Earth, we'll pass through the Van Allen belts, an area of dangerous radiation. Radiation like this can harm the guidance system, onboard computers, or other electronics on Orion. Naturally, we have to pass through this danger zone twice, once up, and once back. But Orion has protection. Shielding will be put to the test as the vehicle cuts through the waves of radiation. Sensors aboard will record radiation levels for scientists to study. We must solve these challenges before we can send people through this region of space

read

>guidance system
>onboard computers
>electronics
>on Orion
>Orion
>Orion
>Orion

you flat earth motherfucker, do you think NASA is admitting that the moon landings are fake?

There are mirrors on the moon though, that means someone put them there
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

"Apollo flight trajectories bypassed the inner belts completely to send spacecraft through only the thinner areas of the outer belts"

youtube.com/watch?v=UOKnRjAWjh4

That'll explain it in detail.

It's a 22mile long drill/mining/quarry machine.

yes ithink they faked it 100%

Why would it not be fixed? Theres no air resistance in space. It wouldnt move from a fixed position. it wouldnt wave around like hair does in water, because then theres resistance. She most likely messed it up for earth to show off the 0 G

No that's bullshit. Does not prove people were there at all.

>>electronics
what about guidance systems of the rockets that brought curiosity to mars? or any other of the probes to another planet of the solar system.
and no, i dont say they admit moonlanding being fake, im saying he makes it seem more complicated and challenging than it is, probably in order to justify high funds which is the definition of bullshitting.
and since you again try to make people thing im a flat earther dispite me providing several other reason why they could lie im just gonna assume you are a shill

what is the relation to this image

>Mirrors on the moon
>No proof we were there

Why are Europeans this retarded?

Secret space program
e
c
r
e
t

they not dead, nasa bs

Booooooooring. We had massive Snowden leaks after a few years of a semilegal spying program, and yet no NASA engineer ever came out to say the moon landing was fake? *sigh*

a mirror can be easily put there with a rover or other machine. no need for people being there for that

look up the names of those people

they all have the exact same names

because theyre going at insane speeds in orbit. Theyd have to send 2 satellites up together to take redundant pics of eachother and do an immense amount of work to not have them smash into eachother at 300 mph

>but who was picture

There we go picture of the hubble space telescope. Although it makes sense there wouldn't be a lot of actual space pictures. After all, rendezvous with a satellite would be expensive and you wouldn't do it just to take a fucking picture of the thing. You would only do it to repair a satellite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_National_Reconnaissance_Office_space_telescope_donation_to_NASA

Friendly reminder that NASA is not a leader in technology. Hubble was one of the last in a long line of Keyhole spy satellites that was converted (badly) for science when it became obsolete for military use.

Then it turned out in 2012 that NRO had two more of the telescopes collecting dust in storage. NRO then tore out all the electronics to protect the state of the art and donated the things to NASA with a condition to never point them downwards. Thus we found out that thirty years later, NASA still has not approached the NRO state of the art of 1980s.

Basically, NASA is based on second-hand scrap technology that military and intelligence don't need anymore. So much for muh new frontier.

Nothing ever came from the two extra Hubbles btw, they were quietly mothballed. NASA is a sham, and civilian scientists basically see what they are allowed to see; the limiting factor for the acquisition of knowledge is clearance, not technical or financial limitations.

well, that patch doesnt seem terrifying at all

well by law they cant they have a disclosure agreement and you think they would say anything without (((them))) threatening the astronauts one way or another also alot of them are dead, well before there time

if that isn't cause for concern then i don't know what is.

There are only a few rovers on the moon and the very few that are autonomous can do little more than take pictures or soil samples. Definitely not complex enough to place a large mirror on the moon.

reminder that "the moon landing was faked" was a CIA psyop designed to discredit real conspiracy theories.
sage

>curiosity
>other probes

all unmanned

>orion

one more time, the full quote

As we get further away from Earth, we'll pass through the Van Allen belts, an area of dangerous radiation. Radiation like this can harm the guidance system, onboard computers, or other electronics on Orion. Naturally, we have to pass through this danger zone twice, once up, and once back. But Orion has protection. Shielding will be put to the test as the vehicle cuts through the waves of radiation. Sensors aboard will record radiation levels for scientists to study. We must solve these challenges before we can send people through this region of space

do you understand yet?

>hire Stanley Kubrick
>to film your cheap-ass spacecraft prop made of cardboard, garbage and sticky tape

Come on, guys. Try thinking for a bit. Landers can look like flimsy shit because they never operate in an atmosphere.

Is this seriously your proof now That the pictures of mission patches are spooky?

Literally, European education.

You shitlord, have you see the FL website that's been spammed in recent days? They hide fucking everything. Of course they have lanes on the fucking moon. It's a useless piece of rock. Useless as in the turd you just left in the fucking toilet 4hrs ago.

400 km up in the sky. You can do better.

Fuck off I'm drunk.

Here's what I find unconvincing when it comes to conspiracy theories.

Are YOU qualified to make those claims based on science? In other words. If something looks fishy, are you able to provide mathematical equation to prove that THIS could not occur?

I'm not saying conspiracy theories are wrong. In fact, watching Hillary for the past 3 weeks, I've come to believe that a LOT of conspiracy theories are correct.

I'm just asking you to provide mathematical proof WITHOUT me watching hours of videos on youtube.

yeah, the problems with maned operations were solved at allpollo, and the problem with the guidence system witht the other probes. so nothing new for orion except for the combining of those two which should essentially be not a real difference since whats important is the course and shielding which they both should have already. there is nothing new with orion except it bein a new model that has to be tested. but the guy makes it seem like those are problems they never had before which is bullshit

NASA doesn't exist. The engineers do projects in a style similar to the Manhattan Project and they never see their shit come together into a satellite or rocket. All the pieces are instead used for the secret UFO technology that hasn't been revealed to the public yet.

The karmen line is only 100 km up. You're really fucking clear from atmospheric drag at that point. Things can certainly maintain an orbit at 400 KM, maybe you should try harder.

We either get our species off this planet, or go extinct.

believe it or not, the Orion is a completely different spacecraft with a completely different mission than the Apollo missions

1 minute out of context video clip from some NASA worker < literally hours of footage and thousands of photographs of actual moon landings. PLUS

believe it or not

I bet I could dig up some videos of NASA workers claiming

wait for it

that they ACTUALLY LANDED ON THE MOON

im not especially good with maths. im also not really here to convince anyone. at best i hope i make people question nasa and look up stuff themselves. with the bit of research i have done i came to the conclusion that stuff is faked. i could claim im a nasa insider, or have the special education, but honestly im just some guy for whom it looks like the nasa is shitposting a lot. if you want the truth you have to do research yourself. when you let others tell you what the truth is you maybe will never find out while believing the lie is the truth.
Its not about the earth being flat or not. wether we have been to space or not, its just about those people lying their ass off and getting away with it or not. what you do with that conclusion (if you reach it as i did) is up to you. wether you go as far and believe the earth is flat, or look for other reasons they could be lying (which are definitely there as i even wrote further above).

maybe this thread will make someone question. maybe someone comes along and even shows unrefutable proof here. who knows. all i can do is show you some stuff and hope you come to the right conclusions, and hope that i did as well

>not an argument
>giving zero arguments
Not the OP but he made a serious questions, if you cant answer to Abdul, then leave it

German genes produce the smartest of people, but some of the stupidest politicians

xDDDDDDD

and who made that image??

i prefer hansmed as name.

and thats always the case with these threads. many people calling bullshit without being able to tell why. probably hired shills since they always work like that. this time here are at least some people working with arguments in favor of nasa which is rare so probably not only shills but also people to red pill

ITT: Retards who don't understand science and that space isn't ZERO gravity.

I watched the Space Bubbles one out of curiosity at the title. The retardation level was so huge, I think it best for my sanity to disregard the rest of this horse shit.

The repair crew for the hubble telescope. It needed its lens repaired because the engineers fucked up bad and forgot to account for the fact that there's no air to provide light refraction in space. They had to replace the lens, cause it wouldve been more expensive to launch a new satellite up.

Because anyone who really looks into this stuff, will come to another conclusion. I've never seen anyone who did and still believed the landings. All people who quickly call bullshit on this just quote other people or nasa.

Two of your sources did make certain things seem very shady. The one with the girl floating around wildly in the "ISS" and the one where the woman "explains" what the crew will be doing in that 30 day simulation.

While I won't say those videos made me doubt all things NASA, it's not out of the realm of possibility that they could just be giant hoaxers. After all, they're a government organisation, and when have those ever been transparent.

Your idea of NASA being used to get funding to black projects is certainly worth looking into. May be a very deep rabbit hole. I'd love to see if anyone else has looked into that aspect.

I can answer one of those - they parked at a distance to be able to use the onboard camera to shoot footage of the LM ascent stage liftoff. Which they did, and t was pretty cool.

The moon landing was fake. Trump will win. Check the digits.

thats not even necessarily the case. some people probably did research and still think we were there. i for example believe we could have been landed on the moon in 69, but we were showed fake footage at least.

sometimes people with the same intelligence and same information come to different conclusions. thats why im happy when people actually try to attack the claims with facts since that means they are at least thinking about it and not just believing it.

on the other hand you see a lot of people trying to instantly equal this thread with flat earth theory in order to ridicule it. those either are payed shills or so afraid of their worldview changing they do everything to preserve it. because if that what they believed their whole life is fake, than what is real? and suddenly their whole world seems to fall apart. thats at least the only way i can explain such behavior

Trump will win, the moon landing was real.

Check em

finally, an actual sceptic and not just a shit poster. now i feel like this thread was worth making.
and no, i also dont think everything of nasa is fake. thats why showing one unquestionable proof of them being to the moon or to space or whatever isnt really enough. because i believe that they were there. but that doesnt change the fact of them faking a lot of stuff

People who believe that highly publicized science has never been faked by government are hereby reminded of Glomar Explorer.

>doesnt change the fact of them faking a lot of stuff
This is exactly why the idea that there is something going on behind the scenes holds water, at least to me. Obviously, faking space travel, experiments, etc. would save them millions, if not billions of dollars. So where the fuck is all that money saved going? I don't see how any American on Cred Forums can seriously put it past our government to do something this dirty.

Do you have any sources that mention something this?

>I'm not good with math

No surprise there. Only a mouth breathing retard that can't do basic trig would baffled at the idea of going to the moon.

>i for example believe we could have been landed on the moon
I don't. Not with that spaceship and spacesuits. Climate/radiation/temperature/enough fuel to descend and ascend/room in spaceship to get suited... i can go on and on and on. You have to dig deeper.

He's just drawing attention to things he sees as suspicious. Stop being a bootlicker and let people question authority.

Shooting the messenger not the subject, as always.

Your subject is retarded though.

sources mentioning what? that nasa fakes stuff? other than some videos showing shady stuff and pictures that are posted here not really. but you can search for your self. look for "NASA exposed" or something. also something worth looking for would be "lunar waves", occasionnaly there is a wave recorded on the moon that goes from one end to the other. filmed from different places of the country at the same time so it wasnt some airturbulence from jets flying by. one source mentioned that at one of the waves recorded CERN went full power if that has to do with it i dont know. i at least never heard something from nasa about that
youtube.com/watch?v=0u5Bh5PJGuI

what is glomar explorer?

He's just perpetually ass ravaged that a better country than his got to the moon and conquered the world.

I wonder how he deals with the fact that EVERY DAY a german woman is raped by a paki muslim nigger and here he is shit posting about the moon landings.

´than it matches you perfectly.

>Your subject is retarded though.
That is an opinion, not a fact.

Says the man who thinks that the government can make an antigrav chamber but can't go into space.

I wanna see how you try and do a square root sum the the squares operation.

I wonder if your conclusion will be that it is impossible to do correctly because you can't do it and you won't understand anyone telling you how to do it.You will probably think it's fake.

Holy shit. You must think building a vacuum chamber the size of a movie studio is easier than going to the moon.

So I guess that the subject of there being more than 2 genders is not stupid than cause thats just an opinion of you to think so.

When you're arguing science there is no opinions.

lmaoing@ the good goys that think this tin can landed on the moon

Yeah thats what a moonlander is, and a computer is just a metal box filled with silicon.

i believe the government can use straps and greenscreen

i never said going to space is impossible, i never said going to the moon is impossible. i never said we didnt do any of those. i said the nasa is lying about a lot of stuff for whatever reason. and since im repeating myself for like the 4th time im going to assume you are either a complete idiot unable to read properly, or that you are a paid shill betraying all of humanity by trying to keep lies desperately alive. either way your mommy must be so proud of you big boy.

(i would go with the complete idiot if i were you. its not as shamefull as a shill

Shit I accidentally a whole word in that last post. But thanks for the info man, I'll definitely be looking into it more. Cheers for the interesting thread.

You should argue scientifically, not labeling people. Then you lost automatically.

>bottom is gold foil and mylar because its just machinery
>loonies BTFOyoutube.com/watch?v=wo3-fuYKWB4
I WAS STROLLING ON THE MOON ONE DAY

I label you a retard. Because that is what you are. You just lost automatically. Deal with it.

I feel sorry for you. Such ignorance and hate-filled. I hope you're doing well in the outer world.

>nasa lying
>flat earth is retarded
You can't pick both ffs...

>>flat earth is retarded
i even gave different reasons for why the nasa could lie. nasa lying does not mean that the earth is flat nor that i believe it.

however i do understand where the flatearther come from.
>government lies
>media lies
>NASA lies
>books lie
so who to trust? you own observations. and those are seeming like the earth is flat.

as for me i know that i dont know. i will know eventually when i happen to go into space (or hit the ceiling i guess) and see myself. but so far the round earth fits my worldview better

Imagone if you put this much thought into getting a girlfriend
> D:

should have thought sooner about that. damn all the time wasted...

by the way, instead of nasa we maybe should give those spacex guys more money. with just 5 billion a year they made the quickest sunset of all times.
youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28 check at 15:07

>Van Allen belt is energy, charged particles, akin to the light the sun gives off. With Your logic we wouldn't be able to walk into sunlight because it's solid....

They were sometimes down there several days, they couldn't keep their helmets on the whole time.

Lol you're talking shit. Who has rovers on Mars? Who has just sent probes to Jupiter and Pluto? Who is currently orbiting dwarf planets in the asteroid belt? Who has left the solar system?

septclues.com/SPACE SHUTTLE/endeavourbolt1_h_GIFSoup.com.gif

i was wrong guys, nasa isnt a fraud. i know where all the money went. else would you develope such a super strong bold if not with 20 billions a year

>people actually believe moon hoax conspiracy theories

B-but Mythbusters, a completely independent group not funded by the Jews, told me otherwise!

??
Go ahead and do your own independent study then retard.

Sarcasm, idiot.

The Masonic Matrix Manipulators you idiot, they dont want us to know that we are stuck here and their pseudo-scientific religion would crumble causing world wide catastrophe.

Holy shit this thread is so autistic

Look at the picture at the bottom. You can see the same flat patch in both pictures, and the one at the bottom doesn't have tracks.
That's just for starters. Yall are deplorable

mother of god, this thread is just a bot too...

on a technical level, i'm deeply impressed. this is really, really disturbing though.

How can you tell?

look at all of the forgotten languages threads. they are the output of a state-of-the-art bot. this one is less obvious, but the same patterns are there

youtube.com/watch?v=CRCa9yIkbBI

robot time.

at the end of the day, this is just spam i guess. it can be defeated with the same technology. i hope that the admins are collecting this data.

why doesnt nasa provide a 24/7 live stream from the ISS by the way? if you want to tell me about (((Livestream))) they are hosting that one always cuts of at night, and jumps to a new video after it gets dark when you skip back to nightfall and wait 1-2 minutes. if you watch live it goes off for 45 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5PC5Auoak

52 million dollars a day, and they can sent up apesuits and shit, but dont have the reccources to provide a 24/7 livestream even though camera and interconnection and servers are already there?

What? The stream would literally be pitch black anyway.

For these types of threads, LunaCognita is one of my favorites.

NASA's Apollo 17 "Hand Job"
youtube.com/watch?v=iR3KeHq_tJI

NASA's Apollo Black Box Transcripts
youtube.com/watch?v=4qM3xOu9HRU

To bad he quit making these.

clearly there are real people supervising this. it will probably be a more automated process in a few years though, the way that things are going.

readers, you are witnessing some cutting edge stuff. i'm jealous yet at the same time terrified. enchanted and disenchanted. what a bizarre feeling

pitch black you say?

pics-about-space.com/earth-from-space-station-at-night?p=1#img991288095771481033

About as fake as you wish the Holocaust was, filthy kraut

but i wish it was real desu

will check it out after i slept. too late now but appreciate any input

Hmm, that level of blackness looks awfully familiar...

and people still call this shilling. this has to be state sponsored, why else would it be in Cred Forums? why else would it be so meticulous?

readers of Cred Forums, you obviously know that this thread is just a distraction. would you ever have figured you're talking to robots? this is your conspiracy right here.

>massive Snowden leaks
did he leak something related to nasa, and whether or not muricans went to the moon or not?

did he leak anything about ayy lmaos existing?

i agree 100% thaat shilling in this thread really goes over the top, it has to be state sponsord.

Just look at all the people attacking me or the idea in general, instead of the material provided. Such an inabillity to engage a fact based discussion can only have its root in shilling in the name of the kin of moloch.
But fear not for Kek will guide us through the chaos which shall devour all the owls and free this world from the fake order which was put upon us.

quads speaketh truth.

>kekposting

Faggot

maybe it is, but then posting fake footage of the moonlanding while actually going there. wouldnt that be the ultimate psy op? the one side has irrefutable proof that the image is fake, and the other that they were actually there. having a conspiracy which will never die off since it really happened, but while also always being to defend yourself from it, since you actually were to the moon, and thus can us it to discredit others for all eternety

>44 posts by this id

Check for kek

hah, good to know.

no, fuck you. don't you dare say that you agree with me, robot

i dont like lying though

what

>I dont like lying
>moon landing was faked

Choose one.

Replying in his own thread?

What? Dude, wrong guy.

see

oh wait

no, i am op, so i am replying to my own thread. that user is right.

today is not my day

Yeah, his wording confused me is all.

Man, I have other things to do, but this is fascinating (not the bullshit thread, the fact that it is robotized)

If only you bastards weren't using it for such a cucked purpose

you really think i am an AI? really? thats probably the coolest thing anyone ever told me

I think you are supervising an AI, probably as part of some demo, test, or experiment

Considering the government would kill 3000 Americans just to drum up popular suppor for jewish warmongering in the ME , I can defeinitely believe they would fake the moonlanding

They probably failed 10 times then just faked it

1. WHY would they fake it?
2. OTHER powers should have debunked them, like Soviet/Russia/China.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Even a black man is smarter than you
youtu.be/fMrB857Oaxw
youtu.be/mYA_g2AJ0fc
youtu.be/RKkpfYUhkig

Fake moon landing and flat earthers deserve to be shot

the flat earth bullshit was invented specifically to debunk "moon hoaxers"

the videos that nasa allegedly took from the moon are so ridiculously bad that they decided to destroy most of them. those that remain have continued to be torn apart and exposed. there are some parts in the video where you can literally hear noises as astronauts throw or hit objects.

to discredit i should have said

>Moon landing conspiracy
Not a conspiracy

There was a Japanese orbiter that gave independent evidence some years ago
There was dark-side independent monitoring in Australia
There was dark-side independent monitoring in Russia (they were looking for the signals sent by Apollo)
quora.com/What-are-the-best-Jade-Rabbit-conspiracy-theories/answer/Ron-Maimon

1. i provided multiple reasons already. just read the very first post for some.

2.imagine it being the moneyscam i explained above. do you think one criminal would rat out on another instead of just using the same scam themselves

if you read and ma answer you would see that i dont even decline that we were on the moon, but just that the footage we are shown is faked

Conspiracies exist, like this leaked Arab Spring covert op.
But the moon landing wasn't one of them. Prob is typical misdirection.

>> bots posting from many proxies

>> well-integrated system designed for Cred Forums

how long before I get "suicided" op? or should I not flatter myself?

you should probably suicied asap if you ask me. im not a robot though, but you wont believe me either way so just suicide

seems the joke went over even your head, robot overseer

>believe
nope, it didnt. but noone is going to come to suicide you, since you are apparently shilling for the side that suicides others. so just suicide yourself asap pls

Kek wills it i bet

All the videos have proved nothing. They are all personal opinions that stem from lack of knowledge of what "proof" is and how physics behave in zero G.

if thats your oppinnion then so be it. its probably worth a look for the other stuff or look up yourself phoney stuff about the nasa. dont recomment anyone to trust a stranger on the internet either way.

Fuck off.

>How fake is the NASA?
they're as real as the science they develop leads to HD porn, vidya and automated junk food processing

...the rest is reptilian, bilderbuglar, rothschild, bohemian grove, haarp, chemtrail kookspiracy

Moon sand is like glass shards that stick to everything and tear buttholes.

So guys, im leaving now. getting late. I leave this thread in your hands anons, take care of it. dont let shills destroy everything. keep posting stuff, i will read everything after i slept. May kek lead us together once again, anons

And remember be always nice to each other, unless the other one is traitorous shill. Then wreck havoc

I never see you post this video, op. It's the best "weird" NASA footage.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=As-wYmFYb3I

There are a bunch of videos on jewtube showing how NASA cuts off the live feed when UFOs get close. The feed is actually delayed some minute or so, but still they sometimes don't realize one is approaching and we get a glimpse before the feed goes black.

>Saged and reported.
thanks mr hall monitor

I think they want to be able to make through the middle no problem instead of trying to avoid it all together.

Yeah nice mate I agree.

>Only 24 men have ever been as far as the Van Allen radiation belt
>they were all Apollo astronauts

wrong. gemini II went further than 400 miles

>shills don't even know their own lies

then explain Gary Mckinnon?

It would be pretty hard to get that feather to land at the same time as the hammer in an earth atmosphere. That would take a big depressurized studio