SJWs vs. Antisemites

Am I the only one that sees intersectional social justice and antisemitism as pretty much the same fucking thing?

The blacks think the anglos are keeping them down and the anglos think the Jews are keeping them down.

If you are a straight white cis male, you are the Jew of social justice. You didn't earn your way, you must have used your whiteness to scheme the system and stay on top. If there's anything wrong with a minority community, there must be a connection to the white agenda according to social justice.

The same logic is used on both sides as a scapegoat to avoid responsibility and self awareness.

You whites are their Jew. The sooner you learn this, the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/when-malcolm-x-met-the-nazis-0000620-v22n4
youtube.com/watch?v=Obr1XqUPEII
youtube.com/watch?v=z1ZVF1-Mv9Y
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/09/15/in-the-safe-spaces-on-campus-no-jews-allowed/?tid=pm_local_pop_b
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005479
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/yougentiles.pdf
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0
youtu.be/8ra-ChcOiuU
youtu.be/ofgLFvFDjKg
youtu.be/GelHmi1ec8k
youtu.be/-P8RbKAsVss
youtu.be/7cH_XrmHE0I
youtu.be/oFbJyf-_tVk
youtu.be/dUPXTAG1Bvk
youtu.be/A8N2W74AULc
youtu.be/oxPvRdqkX9g
youtu.be/1tFeT0F8SHA
youtu.be/z2lNTdAiyWw
youtu.be/orOsyDt_zR8&nohtml5
youtu.be/SFdulJcMMUE#t=83
youtu.be/HJd1T10kYv8
youtu.be/8Whdj1JRK6s
youtu.be/sd6YpZ-C9y0#t=12
youtu.be/_8-u6kiLCvE
youtu.be/-9q-cjWPsDY
youtu.be/_kLC0bXNE5I
youtu.be/D9XNzcqA42s
youtu.be/lyzKs-H8nJs
youtu.be/A3TpEwRnlxg
youtu.be/dYCZbkVVdFA
youtu.be/zeRnUxH0BsA&nohtml5=False
youtu.be/Dx_8Vzuyayg
youtu.be/ouURJ1-krqk
youtu.be/24lv8pVXWDg
youtu.be/I220nSDnDPs
youtu.be/wg5v97PyIEo
youtu.be/InS2VIKBKLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're 100% right. Google "stormfag or sjw" and see how many people realised this already, there are even games trying to get people to guess which is wich. Just take an sjw rant and change "patriarchy" for "jewry" and "white privilege" for "jewish influence" or something, and they're interchangeable

WTF i love jews now

jews are overrepresented.
whites arent.

kill urself

>jews are overrepresented.
>whites arent.

Again, here we have SJW logic.

It is, the only difference is that jews have MORE power.

Therefore they are the MOST oppressive.

Every group of similar people is at odds with other groups of people that they disagree with. This is just how the world is. We don't need harmony, we simply need a way to make compromises and respect one another.

I see it as well. Came to this realization a couple years ago and cured my antisemitism

The main difference is they are actively subverting cultures, destroying societies from within, and starting proxy wars you fucking retard. Sage

We only need to set aside our differences for a few days to root out our jew problem. I'm willing to.

Only that particular sort of antisemitism OP

Try some real redpill
>the Jews achieved that miracle of inversion of values thanks to which life on earth has for a couple millennia acquired a new and dangerous fascination--their prophets fused 'rich', 'godless', 'evil', 'violent', 'sensual' into one and were the first to coin the word 'world' as a term of infamy. It is this inversion of values (with which is involved the employment of the word for 'poor' as a synonym for 'holy' and 'friend') that the significance of the Jewish people resides: with them there begins the slave revolt in morals

This. Jews are the reason we even have minorities in our countries acting up.

OP is obviously a kike. If the sjw and nigs ever actually try to kill white people, especially in the US but also in every european country where administration and police are white, they will have a hard time.

You, however, should invest in gas masks. We will be coming for you

vice.com/read/when-malcolm-x-met-the-nazis-0000620-v22n4

>Am I the only one that sees intersectional social justice and antisemitism as pretty much the same fucking thing?

No, this is something that we have been discussing for quite some time.

"Social Justice Warriors" is a term that originally came from the Bolsheviks in Russia (jews), and their psychological operation tactics.

Based Yuri explains that Social Justice actually originated in Pre-Stalin Russua as the Bolsheviks were taking power.

It is a common tactic to unite the population of a nation against the ruling power, to effect total and systemic destruction of that population.

youtube.com/watch?v=Obr1XqUPEII

Skip to 10:00 to hear him talk about the social justice warriors, and what happened to them after they helped the Bolsheviks assume power.

>You whites are their Jew. The sooner you learn this, the better.

No, this is not the case.

The Rothschilds infiltrated jewry in about 400AD to take advantage of a loophole in christianity (Who Gods chosen people are in the bible).

From there, they proceeded to use their wealth to infiltrate nations, destabilize the population, ruin the country, and abscond with all of the wealth in order to fund the next invasion.

Social Justice Warriors are a product of this Bolshevik/Rothschild tactic.

I'm not going to argue power differentials, that's a worth while conversation. However the cognitive dissonance is where the problem is.

>White men are 31 percent of the American population. They hold 65 percent of all elected offices.
Hey man, the chips fell where they may and white men just happened to worked harder for it.

>Jews in the media
ITS A CONSPIRACY!!! GET YOUR PARENTHESES READY BROTHERS!!!

White people compose like 65% of America. That means they hold offices proportional to their population. That's' to be expected.

After all, that's pretty much the golden standard for diversity. I have to take diversity metrics every year for my school's Career Education programs.

Let's compare Jewish representation in media and politics now.....oh. OH.

Identity politics is only perverse if you're rooting against your own identity. Otherwise it's common sense. We are keeping black people down. The reason they are dysfunctional is that they're living in a society run by white people with standards designed for white people. If they were let alone from both white coercion and social engineering and guilt-induced white aid, they'd have a period of violence but eventually come to some kind of sustainable way of living.

It's also fundamentally different to practice identity politics with a worldview that everything OUGHT to be equal, vs with a worldview that inequality and difference is inevitable. Leftist idpol is bad because its goal is impossible, perfect equality of outcomes. But rightist idpol is just sanity, that of looking out for yourselves and allying with those who share your interests.

Agreed.

There is no such thing as "social justice".

"Justice" is only something the victim or victor perceives.

"Justice" is mold-able and pliable at best.

>Am I the only one that sees intersectional social justice and antisemitism as pretty much the same fucking thing?

Any theories on why one of them is given respectability in the mainstream?

This is why I'm not an antisemite nor an SJW because I can't fault people for looking after their own nor taking advantage of their connections.

Let's say you're Jewish and you have some advantages to you. You have friends/family in business, you'll take it. You have friends/family in the media, you'll take it. Self interest is what makes sense. There is no nobility in limiting yourself.

Because social justice hasn't yet had a chance to prove itself a failure to the world. It will though. In time, it will end up in, as W. Bush called it, "history's unmarked grave of discarded lies."

Except what we want is actually good. SJWs think traditions and patriarchy and Western civilisation is bad, so they (correctly) blame white men for those things. They aren't wrong, they are just wrong to think those things are bad.

Your "argument" is pathetic. We should just ignore the profoundly and consistently negative effect Jews have because "SJWs" said something cogently similar? You don't actually have any arguments against antisemitism. Antisemitism is based on the observation of Jewish ethno-cultural traits and the effect of this group on our culture.

Ultimately it's not an argument.

>White men are 31 percent of the American population. They hold 65 percent of all elected offices.
Considering women are less likely to be involved in politics in general that's to be expected in a traditionally white country, especially as most politicians are older and their demographics are whiter.

>ITS A CONSPIRACY!!! GET YOUR PARENTHESES READY BROTHERS!!!
Yes there's nothing off at all about a tiny minority at 1.6% absolutely dominating all forms of press, especially a minority that is generally repugnant in terms of personal morals and provably hostile to the dominant culture. This isn't anything worth noting about that all.

I noticed this back in the 90s, but I had no place to share these thoughts.

>Yes there's nothing off at all about a tiny minority at 1.6% absolutely dominating all forms of press
There is no use in faulting Jews and white people for their success

You say "Zionism," I say "Manifest destiny."

>especially a minority that is generally repugnant in terms of personal morals and provably hostile to the dominant culture. This isn't anything worth noting about that all.
You have to ignore the many based conservative family values Jews that are opposed to the SJW movement because they don't want it to infect their kids and they know the Muslims want them dead.

Again, the fallacious generalizing of people based on what they are rather than who they are in SJW logic 101.

>There is no use in faulting Jews and white people for their success
I'm not faulting them for their "success". I'm faulting them for their influence, and the effect their influence has. I would say that they shouldn't be allowed to have so much power in America because I don't think a hostile minority should be allowed to influence the majority culture to such a large degree. Your understanding of things is very simplistic if you want to reduce everything down to "success", as if that's the only metric by which things can be judged.

>You have to ignore the many based conservative family values Jews that are opposed to the SJW movement because they don't want it to infect their kids and they know the Muslims want them dead.
The jewish influence on the conservative movement has been profoundly negative. Neoconservatism is of the same Jewish nature as marxism or SJWism. Jewish traits and their nature can be seen and analysed, people are not born in a vaccum.

>Again, the fallacious generalizing of people based on what they are rather than who they are in SJW logic 101.
WAaaaaaaaaaah your just as bad as le ebil SJWs!!!! the worst menace of all mankind!!!
>>>/plebbit/

Why do leftists have an instinct to oversimplify things? They always seem so smug and pleased when they announce their inability to look at things in a way that isn't black and white.

>Hehe wheels are round and so are donuts hehe same thing amirite hehe

No, no they're not.

It's not a false equivalence when on-white and antisemetic assaults are on the rise, both due to perceptions of a predatory class of people.

I think whites and Jews are soon going to be in the same boat due to having mutual enemies. As the white population continues to decline the temperature of "hey why do those whites have so much influence...? Hmmm slavery.... Hmmm... colonialism..." will rise.

I think the easy answer of "it's the whites" or "it's the jews" serves the same purpose.

May be relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=z1ZVF1-Mv9Y

You didn't respond to my post at all. You just reposted what you posted in the OP.

Does someone have that Hitler quote about debating with Jews?

>being this naive
You're on the wrong board.
Cred Forums is pretty pro Israel and pro Jewish.
I can guarantee you that 99% of the people here don't like Hitler and that they don't deny the Holocaust.

Stop taking memes so seriously.

Do you think if you post something enough times it will become true?

I responded to
>WAaaaaaaaaaah your just as bad as le ebil SJWs!!!! the worst menace of all mankind!!!

You think you're part of a victim class, and SJWs think they're part of a victim class. And just like SJWs, bringing in facts, logic, reason only makes things more hostile.

>Does someone have that Hitler quote about debating with Jews?
Beautiful. It's the Cred Forums version of YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

>no jews allowed in safe spaces

Most of the people on here like Hitler and don't believe the holocaust happened.

To believe it happened is like believing in Santa Claus. It's almost more of a conspiracy to say it happened when you look at the facts.

Of course not you fucking lying kike. Its the exact opposite.This argument is getting quite popular lately with filthy kikes. You probalby knwo all the facts. It's you kikes who whine about us just like niggers except you are good at swindling, lying and exploiting. Gib more money, muh nazis, muh victimhood, muh holohoax, gib money.

Whites worked for their shit. Nigger had nothing of significant value to steal. Niggers are obectively inferior as human beings. Nigger fail in standardized conditions compared to whites in any fields. Blacks get special treatment from whites and still fail.
Jews fabricated the narrative of the niggers still being kept down by whites.

Jews leeched from whites and never worked for their shit without handholding from whites yes that includes creation of Israel you kikes pretend to have done all by yourself lying about all the support you received from before you started to attack the Arabs. Jews only parade around with the unscientific MUH HIGH ASHKENAZI IHQUE internet meme and MUH PRICES yet there is no real scientific backup of the entire story outside of kosher cherrypicked studies like the Chinks produce them all time. Jews fall behind whites in standardized conditions in all fields of STEM the others I don't care about to look up, but mostly thanks to crossbreeding with whites for generations, whites never fell behind Jews in terms of achieving producing and inventing only in terms of control.
The Jews have been parasitic and epxloiting the fruits of white nations just like niggers. Israel as of today, hailed as an achievement of Jews, is economically nearly entirely based on white peoples support, protection from anything above helpless sandniggers, handouts of technology and money, stolen technologies, stolen arms. White don't get any special treatment by kikes. Jews get special treatment by whites and they succeed because of it.

not in white countries, his point was that jewish people are over represented in white countries. given the white to jewish population ration

Perfect example. The human desire to believe in a predatory class of people knows no favorites.

This is one of the inherent flaws in social justice. You want to get people thinking a certain way, you'll have a tough time getting that genie back in the bottle once it turns in politically incorrect directions.

>Blah blah blah ur le sjws of the right!

There's no point in engaging with you because you aren't actually interested or are incapable of seeing things another way. But know that you aren't convincing anyone of anything. Refer to my first post.
>Except what we want is actually good. SJWs think traditions and patriarchy and Western civilisation is bad, so they (correctly) blame white men for those things. They aren't wrong, they are just wrong to think those things are bad.
It's a difference in core values that makes any "Youre all the same!" appeals worthless. I don't like Jews, I don't like niggers either, yet niggers are poor. So in your framework, how does that work? If I can only dislike a group because I feel they victimise me, how come I don't like niggers? Maybe I just don't like them because of the things they do and the way they are.

Edgy fourteen year old degenerate who believes the holocaust never happened spotted, There's just as many facts that Its real then Its fake.

>shlomo shekelsburg
Fake

>I was once told that jews had all the money.
>So I asked how do I become a Jew.
People get irked by simple logic.

>black people blame whites for their tangible and immediate problems like their remote being out of batteries
>white people blame jews for undermining and corrupting their societies through media subversion based on the fact that since ww2 the jews have openly committed corporate takeover of all established media outputs in the US
yes totally the same thing

It is just another form of identity politics but here us the rub i'm not comfortable with.

SJW want to open the gates to hordes of invaders.
1488 want to keep the would be colonisers out.
Why would i throw 1488ers under the same bus as SJW? They might both be degenerate but i would argue that one has more moral authority than the other.

I would put it to you user to answer this question. Why is decolonisation of the third world applauded but resisting colonisation of our own lands reviled?

>If I can only dislike a group because I feel they victimise me

I didn't say that, but you do feel like you're a victim of the Jew. Please tell me how your life would have been better had it not been for Jewish people.

There is /pol and then there is the butthurt autists that take everything literally and can't comprehend sarcasm unless Jon Stewart makes a goofy face.

OP is probably going to start believing these memes for real now guys kek.

Blacks aren't wrong to blame whites anyway. They shouldn't be in white civilisation.

They aren't memes though newfag

>jews arent white
You know that white is a skin color right? Holy shit you are dumb.

Look at all these jews (minus drake) with white skin and tell me they arent white.

And SJWs blame whites for the takeover of the world through colonialism. We could go on and on.

It's because they are all, every one of them in every shape and form, a group controlled to create social division purposefully. The shadow gatekeepers who actually hold the power, have power so great we will never find out who they are. It's not illuminati so much as people who have acquired secret wealth and power and pull all the strings and these people likely include Jews, whites and who knows who else. I don't think these people are necessarily working in collusion like most conspiracy theories claim. I think they are lucky few who fell through the cracks and rankings of power with very few people knowing about it, and they affect many things at happen without many people knowing about it.

These people are responsible for the multiple conflicting social movements because it serves to keep society bluepilled because everyone is convinced they are already redpilled.

That's my theory. I've concluded this after years of latching onto what I thought was the truth only to find that it likely wasn't. Maybe I'm wrong now, who knows.

>Fake
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/09/15/in-the-safe-spaces-on-campus-no-jews-allowed/?tid=pm_local_pop_b

Why are Jews and Africans in a European civilization to begin with ...

As soon as you say things like "our own lands" you are engaging in "identity politics". I hope you realise that.

And if you think a "1488er" is anyone who criticises Jewish influence you need to back to rebbit.

If you define any logic that cares about your group as SJW then fuck off.

I guess Albinos in central Africa are white then.

and David Beckham isn't Jewish...

So you couldn't answer the question.

If the land does not belong to the native people then colonialisim was good and whites have no burden of guilt.

>David Beckham isn't Jewish.
>Beckham's maternal grandfather was Jewish, and Beckham has referred to himself as "half Jewish" and wrote in his autobiography "I've probably had more contact with Judaism than with any other religion".

Kek. Never change Cred Forums. Never change.

Sounds like you just took a redpill user.

Witness from Hillary's 9/11 fall speaks out.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7jfXzx0uI

>If you are a straight white cis male, you are the Jew of social justice. You didn't earn your way, you must have used your whiteness to scheme the system and stay on top.
jews actively scam others by the trillions.

i dont see whites doing that to the extent that jews do.

Milo get out.

I think our problem should be with the Rothschilds not Jews in general.
They completely control the entire economic system and create an environment that allows us to pay for objects with debt.

U r ma hero

>south africa
>milo
are you new here?

I meant saying that Cred Forums is pro-Israel, believes Holohoax myths, or likes Jews. That is Milo grade bullshit. Right now for some reason I can't even see the flags. I think there's a connection problem.

You can make an argument regarding the central powers of the world AND how they use divide and conquer strategies on society, but I have no more control nor influence on them than the bagel shop owner down the street. Some think I do, however. And that's a problem.

>Right now for some reason I can't even see the flags
Nice damage control

I hope so because it's pretty retarded.

Since you can't see the flags I'll tell you that you're the other reply is a leaf and before that you were arguing with a nigger. Basically no point in either of those.

which jews say "gib money", Mehmet?

Majority of jews lives in their OWN country called Israel and in Europe there is less than 1 MM of them. In Germany 0.11 MM of them.

Where Jews leeched of white? Exact cases and proofs. Hurry nigger I am sleepy.

Jews don't parade with anything - they live in their country mostly, keeping frontier of Western civilization in shithole called middle east and fight donkey fucking arabs from dusk till dawn.

Which fruits of other nations jews have exploited?

Why have you genocided them, nigger? They founded banks and were merchants and you, scum, envied them and killed them in a brute way? It is not about "muh 6 google of jews" it is about millions of them killed in barbaric way with their skin turned to bags, golden teeth turned to bricks, fat used for soap and hair used for sponges. This is beyond comprehension. You and your nation should have been destroyed after that. Which has happed cause Soviet Union came and divided your country, which is very gentle boomerang, but it put a timer for your destruction in a much more sophisticated way. You are witnessing your fall into oblivion. It is sad as I am white, and I love national socialism but not in your fucking mindless brute version of it.

Didn't you know banks and merchants are vital part of economy and history shows that wealth comes most to countries with developed economies.

You know that jews don't consider themselves white, right? Holy shit you are dumb.

>to attend the annual Students of Color Conference

This progressive jew 100% thinks white people and countries should be destroyed yet gets butthurt when people vaguely critical of Israel and undoubtedly blows it up for the Jew media with typical jew neuroticism, she's obviously lying when she says people were denying the holocaust.

Jews getting butthurt they are now becoming "victims" of the ideologies they created and propagated lmao. Pottery.

I never disagreed with that.

The more you know...he doesn't strike me as jewish, maybe because he's dumb.

>takeover of the world
there was no "world" before the white man took it over

maybe, cause you fucked up argument and can crawl back under the rag now. Next time do your homework before arguing on "anime" board with more educated primates.

Okay so if we follow it through to the final conclusion then we have no reason to let in anyone at all. So why do the SJW push for open borders and are pro immigration when they are morally wrong to do so. Why can no one in a position of power and influence articulate this argument.

Seems to me and i am going to generalise here the 1488ers actually have the moral high ground but they are to thick to use it effectively.

I just think if there are puppetmasters who dictate world powers and events, then their power is so great even the world leaders who they made powerful are unaware of who they are.

The sad part is the fact that we might destroy ourselves over thinking we know who they are, or they might let it burn and we'll never know who started the fire. It was always burnin since the worlds been turnin.

Except that had nothing to do with my argument yidboy.

Starting to feel like SJWs are controlled opposition to undermine white nationalism and perfectly fine anti-semitism. Unlike niggers we actually have facts on our side. White collectivism needs to happen when literally every race including our own wants us to die out.

>there was no "world" before the white man took it over

China and Japan might disagree.

This.

We're simply incompatible. America is a testament to that.

>and David Beckham isn't Jewish
>Beckham's maternal grandfather was Jewish, and Beckham has referred to himself as "half Jewish" and wrote in his autobiography "I've probably had more contact with Judaism than with any other religion".

Are you braindead, mate? Fuck off and google before replying here in future.

Did you mention how Jews want to eradicate white people, Anglobro? I wouldn't waste your time with this guy. He's probably not even white.

Your going to be in a concentration camp like your grandmother.

you're* like your grandmother was.*

that's why I put "world" in quotation marks you donut
because the places the white man took over weren't actually anything before he came
but the media and the banks that the jew infiltrates would have already existed
you know what, forget it, you understood perfectly what I meant, you're just nitpicking to be difficult

>intersectional social justice
(you)

Splendid, chip shitted his pants and dale came to the rescue with cherry picked opinion of particular jew. Pic strongly related.

WTF black Brits?!

Except for 1 thing

If whites were jews, you'd all already be dead and the NWO would have just finished the job after WW2

Jews are a step above whites on the American hierarchy but that does not mean jews are good people like whites in general are.

Which nations take in other races? White nations. They're so nice that their version of niggers are cuckolds.

White people are cuckolds the same way blacks are niggers and jews are filthy oven fuel kikes

I've got another cherry picked photo ^^^

>great-great-grandmother
ftfy kek

Their is literally a hatecrime against a jew more than every week on University of California (UCLA and Berkley + a few others) campuses. SJWs hate Israel and Jews, this helped me get redpilled on why Israel should take all of the fake state of Paleishit.

The OP correctly explains SJW logic. I have long wondered why the White Nationalists here weren't promoting antisemitism in the African American community. Blacks are already disproportionately antisemitic. Jews disproportionately make up the backbone of the Democratic mainstream apparatus. Encouraging a further split between blacks and jews only seems rational to do.

Hispanics are also already disproportionately antisemitic.

There are long posts on this board about jewish strategies. If they work so well, why aren't the White Nationalists using them?

>HUR LOOK MOMMY IM AN INTLEKTUAL, X BELIEVES A ABOUT B AND Y BELIEVES A ABOUT C, THEREFORE THEY ARE THE SAME THING HURHURHRU

>"hate crime"
lol, ADL and SPLC consider it a "hatecrime" if a Jew sees a "free palestine" sticker. Jews are the whinest people on earth despite being immensely powerful.

>SJWs hate Israel and Jews, this helped me get redpilled on why Israel should take all of the fake state of Paleishit.
>Le essjayuus don't like something which means I have to like it!
I know you're a jew merely trying to subvert Cred Forums, but hypothetically if you were a gentile you'd be a retard to define all your beliefs on the basis of what people you don't like think. The world is more complex then "us vs the SJWs".

You can easily find people openly promoting killing jews at anti-israel events. And no, they all aren't just against Zionism, many of them believe jews as a "race" need to be dealt with. Many are more more extreme in their antisemitism than most White Nationalists.

desu, I'm Latino, and I still think it's the Jews. Whites don't really act nepotistic like Jews. From personal experience here in LA, I've worked with Whites who are usually decent people, and I've worked with Jews who won't even give you the time of day.

They're way more tribalistic than most of the White folks I've met. Hell, us Latinos are even more tribal than Whites.

I'm not Jewish, but the reason why I'm pro Israel is because they are western in a sea of mudslime scum. Honestly that is probably the number one issue in the world for me, keeping Muslims out of the west. They are fucking evil, even the """moderates""", and anyone who they hate is a fucking friend of mine.

>Palestinian shitskins getting ethnically cleansed
>They get ass blasted about that
>LOL WUT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THOSE EVUL PALESTINIANS WHY ARE THEY TREATING JEWS LIKE THAT

>Jew lies.
Antifa here don't like Israel yet always bitch about anti-semetism and "muh 6 gorrillion never forget!!!". Jews consider mildly criticising Israel to be annuduh shoah (despite hating the idea of other countries being nationalist, even though "their" country is fake patchwork of jews that were scattered for millenia). The double standards jews hold for their own identity and others is revolting.

>There are long posts on this board about jewish strategies. If they work so well, why aren't the White Nationalists using them?

I ask myself this a lot. Or moreso, I ask why they don't try the SJW (((media))) (((Academic))) political wordplay.

>Most college educated people vote liberal
Say, liberals have the "privilege vote"

>Islamist movements in western civilization
Call it "The Islamic Right Wing."

Shit would work, but white nationalists are too disorganized/directionless to engaged in social engineering.

I just hate both. Let's face it, the world would be better off if the Middle East was just Christian.

Actually it is (((they))) who started the "white man be oprezzin uz" with blacks

A few blacks are starting to realize though that they and whites have a common enemy

Here's the thing about SJWs. They already have a quarter of what they say right (that there is a powerful group in control) they are just wrong about who they blame and what they want to destroy

>if I say there's a powerful group oppressing and controlling everyone for their own greed ill be called a reformer and a "true liberal"

>if I say that group is white males one side will call me a hero fighter and a leader and the other side will call me an SJW

>if I say who exactly is in control and what their goals really are both sides will call me a Nazi

As a jew, I have been saying this for years.

Privilege is basically the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion".

>Anyone who denies privilege is part of the system and should be ignored

>Anyone who is against social justice is privileged and is benefiting from the system, and should be ignored.

>Honestly that is probably the number one issue in the world for me, keeping Muslims out of the west

And Israel doesn't help with that remotely, not in anyway, any form. The exact opposite is true. Only someone completely pig ignorant would think this.

wtf i love christianity now

Boo hoo, Christians mostly lost in the crusades, it's time to get over it. I hear this shit on Cred Forums a lot, you point out how shit mudslimes are and they go "Just hate them both user!" Fuck off, this is the real world, this shit isn't ending until someone is out of the "holy land" and once side is so clearly better than the other. If you don't get why their can't be a two state solution I can explain it, but I hope you are smart enough to understand. Pic related

Yes, the jews fucked everyone over and then blamed us because we got fucked the least.

Now the other groups of nationless people with no commonality beyond brownness they've created are going to do the logical thing to the wrong group of people, preventing us from ever getting another chance.

They don't realize what they're doing and in 1000 years they'll tales of the colony ship the Jews all left on and the white gods that fought the Jew so all of humanity could leave earth together.

>As a jew, I have been saying this for years.

Of course you have

Theres many like that

But im not white you dumbass

Please give me your anecdotal evidence of that one old Jew woman helping out migrants in Sweden. Some rich liberal Jews funded some faggot rapeugee welcome "charities", and lots of western Jews are 100% cucked. Who cares, get fucking real. When nogs burn down a city we don't blame the African Union you fucking idiot, so we don't blame Israel when some rich Jews are cucks who influence government in the west.

STOP JEWISH PRIVILEGE

DOWN WITH THE (((1%)))

Should we send this to all Bernouts?

This is what I've been saying. Antisemites are so close to the "power+privilege" argument and they don't even know it.

In fact, if you want to make more of an impact, just say, "all I care about is bringing attention to Jewish privilege and wanting a level playing field. It's about love and equality."

Please tell me how Israel keeps muslims out of the west then. You can't. They don't. Jew wars and Jewish-American foreign policy (the sole benefactor of whom is Israel) have led to massive increase in radicalism as well as destabilising the region creating chaos that has led to the current migrant crisis - white countries suffering, Israel benefiting.

>When nogs burn down a city we don't blame the African Union you fucking idiot, so we don't blame Israel when some rich Jews are cucks who influence government in the west.
I don't consider "Israel" a valid thing. They are all just Jews. Take yourself for example, you have probably never been there but you are more loyal to it then America because you're Jewish, and you only identify with other Jews. Not even non-whites in the west show this kind of thing.

3rd generation Indian kid who grew up in the west? Couldn't give a shit about India.
4th generation Jew who's great grandparents came from Russia and had lived across europe for 2200 years? Identifies very strongly with "Israel", a state made up in the 1940's, consisting of people he has never met, and were scattered all across the whole of Europe and ME.

The level of tribalism you exhibit is exceptional. You are a people that belong nowhere and everywhere, and are only loyal to your own. You don't understand nationhood, community. All you understand is "jew good, goy bad".

Here you go

>They would lay down truisms and platitudes, and if you accepted them, they were applied to matters of an essentially different nature from the original theme.

Exactly what OP is doing.

Full of blm mode. Only go with liberal swing ideals. Brexit to them was nothing more then whitey been racist. And plenty of london blacks convert to islam in prison so theres that also.

Mostly loss? I thought there were a few major battles like 9 over th course of the crusades and it fucked islamic expansion into western europe.

The crusades were suppose to take back the holy land for Christianity. Outside of the first crusade they completely failed at that.

Strawman and then complete stupidity, who cares. Yawn

lol, Classic yiddery.

Tell me how Israel keeps muslims out of the west. You can't. They don't. The exact opposite is true. Jews are cancer.

Yes, and the mainstream conservatives are too concerned with petty shit like calling feminists hypocrites over Islam. Feminism has been irrational and dangerous for quite some time now. Stop trying to claim the word feminism and do something like you are suggesting.

Liberals do exactly what you are talking about to great effect by calling things socially conservative. That way they get to count all the regressive blacks and hispanics that vote Democratic as social conservatives in their surveys and reports.

Kill yourself, jew.

SJW is a jewish invention.

A
LITERAL
FUCKING
NIGGER

You aren't wrong, but you aren't complete right either. Nothing about what you said contradicted my post. I have talked with anti-Isreal demonstrators and some wanted the jews straight up whipped out. They were Muslims of course.

>Tell me how Israel keeps muslims out of the west.

That was the strawman part

Would it be possible to make sjws antisemetic?
Lead their rage and finger pointing so it is aimed at the Jew by presenting the trail of power.?

>My main priority is keeping muslims out of the west
And then you implied that's why you support Israel, when Israel doesn't do anything of the kind, as I said, the opposite is true. You're a filthy fucking kike. It's so obvious when you write stuff like
It fucking reeks of jewishness. You don't even realise how obvious you are to people who understand you.

SJWs are the type that if they flip they go all the way. It is why they are SJWs. An SJW wouldn't just become slightly antisemitic. It is baffling to me why White Nationalists haven't given incognito support to black antisemites and encouraged them to target black SJWs. Actually maybe they have and it is just behind the scenes.

Liberalism is cancer.

Occupy Wall St. talking about the 1% is very anti-semitic.

Am I the only one that sees social justice warriors and anti-non semitism as pretty much the same fucking thing? hatred of gentiles (non-jews) are such insanity.

The blacks think the whites are keeping them down and the blacks think the Jews are keeping them down like Farrakhan and so does the rest of the World acording to the UN votes in the israel vs palestine case.
Oh and jews Think there was a genocide against them and Think the gentiles are keeping them down.

If you are a straight white cis male, you are the gentile of social justice. You didn't earn your way, you must have used your gentileness to scheme the system and stay on top. If there's anything wrong with a minority community, there must be a connection to the gentile agenda according to social justice.

The same logic is used on both sides as a scapegoat to avoid responsibility and self awareness.

You whites are their gentile. The sooner you learn this, the better.

As long as liberals don't mention the word jew when discussing Wall Street or the 1%, it's all kosher

>Occupy Wall St. talking about the 1% is very anti-semitic.

OWS would never name them for what they are, though. And even without naming them, the media still made OWS look like a bunch of clowns.

Wait who put niggers in concentration camps?

>Am I the only one that sees inter-sectional social justice and antisemitism as pretty much the same fucking thing?
No Shlomo, shills are constant pushing that false-equivalence, so lets' examine the supposed "similarities":

Anti-semite:
>is racially aware
>xenophobic, self-loving, ranges from self-promoting to sadistic
>usually pro-white or pro-black
>white nationalist, black nationalist
>skeptical of victimhood narratives
>believes whites/etc should have racial consciousness
>believes whites should organize to pursue their ethnic interests
>believes world is competitive environment
>believes ethnic groups are predatory and compete
>believes all should be aware of race and compete
>is generally Right-wing, reactionary, traditionalist
>identifies Leftists as enemy

SJWs:
>is racially "aware" in guilt-ridden way
>oikophobic, self-hating, ethno-masochist (unless Jewish, then pro-Jewish and sadistic anti-white)
>serves anti-white racial interests
>if white, rejects his own ethnic interests
>if non-white, serves his particular ethnic interests and MIGHT also pay lip-service to the interests of ally groups
>usually (((Jewish)))
>pushes Holohoax myth, patriarchy, systematic racism, all victim narratives
>is generally Leftist, progressive, marxist
>fight against Right-wingers as enemy

Stop being a cucky Libertard and fucking study the things you comment on first. Just because two groups have a fight doesn't mean they're identical, you retarded shill cancer.

>Palestine vs Israel

>Muslims vs Jews

It's literally the only conflict where I hate both sides equally

>Muslims vs Jews
pure coincidence, these semitic "conflicts"

No one but I'm pretty sure it's the SA Jew from the NatSoc threads. He said his grandmother was in a concentration camp. That poster could be another South African though.

When you realise the worst muslims are on Israel's side against the people who oppose them it becomes easy to see the real problem.

>Wait who put niggers in concentration camps?

Nazis*
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005479

>>skeptical of victimhood narratives
Antisemitism is nothing but one big victimhood narrative.

No it would be better off if it were just nuked

Even without Islam there would still be 2000 year old tribal conflicts over some wierd ass bullshit

Let's face it. That super hot desert wasteland bred an insane violent subversive race. No kike religion or any religion would ever fix the Middle East. I'm sorry but that desert has always been fucked up and evil and will always be so long as people are allowed to evolve in it

I've been saying this for years

Islam also has a world domination clause and are also trying to dominate

Jews and Muslims need to be burned side by side. The more dead Jews and dead muzRats the better

They are both enemies
They are both a threat
They both must not be allowed to gain ground
They both must be destroyed if we are to survive

How are you defining good?
Good as in people are happier?
Good as in we progress more technologically?
Good as in we adhere to someone's moral code more closely?
Good as in we become stronger militarily or scientifically?

The basis of any argument like this is operating definitions, so let's get those out of the way.

>Antisemitism is nothing but one big victimhood narrative
And yet, we're skeptical of it. An SJW would accept and internalize the most melodramatic version, even without being prompted. The greatest troll against an anti-semite, as evidenced by this thread, is to accuse him of being an SJW - because in principle, he is inherently anti-what SJWs represent. So while the strawman Jews constantly throw at anti-semites is that they "have a victim narrative, muh conspiracy, Jews run le world", it's actually just the believe that ethnicities natually recognize their own interests and tend to self-select. Kevin MacDonald, not 'Protocols of the Elders' -- though both represents two extremes of a spectrum.

Would an SJW be self-critical or admit their own side engages is hyperbole? nope. They feel no burdens whatsoever to do so.

Also, SJWs are by definition Leftists, and that entails an entire universe of differences. You have to focus on maybe 10-15% of similarities, while discarding the rest, to unironically believe the two sides are identical. It's just SJW rhetoric to do so, because you know we reject you and you take us for chumps. But you overuse the charge, so its worthless.

All of those things.

Hitler was the first to point out SJWs, as goyim tricked into internalizing anti-goyim narratives, in 1924:

>Soon the Jew became the leader of the battle against himself. I am speaking figuratively when I say “against himself” because the “great master of lies” always succeeds in making himself seem innocent and throwing the blame on others. Since he had the audacity to lead the masses himself, it never occurred to the people that this could be the most legendary fraud of all time...

>Without being aware of it, the laborer is put to work for the very power that he believes he is fighting against. He is led to believe he is acting against capitalism, and therefore he is easily made to fight for capitalism. The cry is heard against international capital, but the real target is the national economy. The current economy must be destroyed so that the international stock exchange can replace it on the corpse-strewn battlefield, with Jewish financial world interests.

>To achieve his goal, the Jew proceeds as follows: he creeps up on the workers in order to win their confidence, pretending to have compassion for their poverty and circumstances or even anger at their miserable lot in life. He is careful to study all the real or even their imagined problems. Then he arouses the desire for change. With infinite shrewdness, he stirs up the urge for (((SOCIAL JUSTICE))), an innate desire that is sleeping within every Aryan. Once the fire is burning, the Jew turns it into hatred toward those more fortunate and puts the stamp of a very special World-Concept on the battle; he builds a philosophy designed to correct social injustice. He founds the Marxist doctrine.
>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
>Noel Ignatiev
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
>Jewish Supremacism
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
>Miscegenation illegal in Israel
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
>Jews push immigration to white nations
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

replace the skinheads in that picture wiht mestizos or muslims and you have a good meme

What do anti-whites and anti-semites agree on, primarily?

>the world is in a state of race-war

jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/yougentiles.pdf

You gentiles is actually a pretty good book. Everyone should read it to better understand the Jewish mind.

Yeah, I like it a lot. Reading it for a second time atm.

Can do

Well you have to prove those things.
Saying the Patriarchy and traditional Western practices are good in all those ways for everyone is a big claim that has to be quantified to make the argument.
Anecdotal information isn't enough.

I will say this though: Traditional values gave people purpose and a singularity that they never had to question. It gave a clear power structure for most people to fit into and the worst anyone breaking that hierarchy could do was become a low-level criminal.

The flip-side is that when the small faults in that system began to build up over time, then it was only natural that a shift would be asked for and would occur. What small faults? Tiny things like infidelity of a husband or the natural desire for novelty to bring new music into the mainstream. Over time, these things allow truly powerful, new ideas to take hold.

The issue with SJWs these days isn't even political correctness. I've been around the block and will say that political correctness or at least the righting of social injustice has been around since the rise of Christianity.

The issue with SJWs is that they don't want equality, they want revenge.

I have a whole shtick I've been thinking about on this subject about how idiotic most SJWs have become, if you want to hear it. It's a bit different from the typical Cred Forums rant though

>SJWs and Stormfags are exactly the same!
There is proof of Jewish organized influence promting degeneracy, what proof is there that cis hetero white males "systematically" oppress trans non-hetero non-white females?
>inb4 The past!
For a progressive, you never let things go. Whites started the abolitionist movement, and have ceased doing those things... to the point of giving the descendants of victims affirmative action.

>The issue with SJWs is that they don't want equality, they want revenge
well, when SJWs are white, they're a manifestation of ethno-masochism. When SJWs are non-white, their motives are ethno-sadism (ie, revenge, etc). That's what makes it such a potent Jewish weapon, that it aims to recruit whites to break with their ethnic side in the ethnic competition of the world. Goyim don't always have ideologies that makes non-whites betray their own sides. Though many non-whites did fight alongside the natsocs -- because the natsocs preached racial self-realization.

>The European Grammar of Self-Intolerance
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE

Israel attacked the USA on 9/11, unless you're a coward we should be bombing the fuck out of them.

Vote lambright and I'll turn Isreal to glass!

Proof in this video that Israel attacked USA.
youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0

>Hitler wanted to exterminate everyone non-white

>Hitler Honors Germany's International Army
youtu.be/8ra-ChcOiuU
>Russian Liberation Army
youtu.be/ofgLFvFDjKg
>Netherlands
youtu.be/GelHmi1ec8k
>Serbia
youtu.be/-P8RbKAsVss
>Sweden
youtu.be/7cH_XrmHE0I
>Flanders/Belgium
youtu.be/oFbJyf-_tVk
>Slovakia
youtu.be/dUPXTAG1Bvk
>Bosnia
youtu.be/A8N2W74AULc
>Ukraine
youtu.be/oxPvRdqkX9g
>Bulgaria
youtu.be/1tFeT0F8SHA
>Italy
youtu.be/z2lNTdAiyWw
>Croatia
youtu.be/orOsyDt_zR8&nohtml5
>Slovakia
youtu.be/SFdulJcMMUE#t=83
>Hungary
youtu.be/HJd1T10kYv8
>Romania
youtu.be/8Whdj1JRK6s
>Japan
youtu.be/sd6YpZ-C9y0#t=12
>Falangist Spain
youtu.be/_8-u6kiLCvE
>British Union of Fascists
youtu.be/-9q-cjWPsDY
>Finland
youtu.be/_kLC0bXNE5I
>Vichy France
youtu.be/D9XNzcqA42s
>Metaxist Greece
youtu.be/lyzKs-H8nJs
>Rexist Belgium
youtu.be/A3TpEwRnlxg
>Free Russia
youtu.be/dYCZbkVVdFA
>Verdinaso Belgium
youtu.be/zeRnUxH0BsA&nohtml5=False
>Estado Novo (Portugal)
youtu.be/Dx_8Vzuyayg
>Serbia ZBOR
youtu.be/ouURJ1-krqk
>Poland
youtu.be/24lv8pVXWDg
>Silver Legion of America
youtu.be/I220nSDnDPs
>Brazil
youtu.be/wg5v97PyIEo
>Slovenia
youtu.be/InS2VIKBKLE

Why use Ralph Fiennes? He has been in at least three movies (((focusing))) on the Holocaust:
>Schindler's List (duh)
>The Reader
>Sunshine
>The Prince of Egypt (Was the Holocaust before it was cool)

At least use an actual Nazi.

>this meme

read this you bluepilled idiots

This thread wasn't supposed to be a "prove the Jewish conspiracy" thread, but sure enough, it went that way.

It was that anglo-hate is increasing from the SJWs and the similarities between that and antisemites are notable. The power+privilege worldview is effective on the disenfranchised.

Evidence for anything can come from anywhere, whether it be regarding the Jews, the patriarchy, the WASPs, or the shape-shifting reptilians. The confirmation bias creates the enemy you need rather than the enemy that can be proven through critical thinking and good skepticism.

Congratulations, you've realize how retards posting about political things they have no true understanding of on the internet can be similar.

Cred Forums is 90% shock art

>This thread wasn't supposed to be a "prove the Jewish conspiracy"
But that's implicit in your euivalency claim, because the subtext is obviously that ethnic conflict either exists, and such conflict is logical and discursive, or ethnic conflict is an illusion, and thus, anti-whites and pro-whites are somehow delusional.
>but sure enough, it went that way
Don't cry about it, you brought it up; this is the topic you asked for.
>Evidence for anything can come from anywhere
lol, no -- you're bordering on solipsistic claims now. Evidence can't be manufactured from anything; you don't know how to distinguish facts from claims if that's your belief. Do you even empiricism, user?

This very thread provided nothing but circumstantial evidence. The very same types of circumstantial evidence that fuels the SJW movement.

You can't just decide something is empirical then suddenly become a skeptic once someone comes at you with evidence for a patriarchy or systemic white racism.

Either have your skeptic hat on all the time or never at all.

>Evidence for anything can come from anywhere
And this is why the "Enlightened Fencesitters" exist, because they can't into logic, empiricism, or any philosophical rubric for evaluating facts. They'll talk about "critical thinking", but they can't distinguish rhetoric from logic, or facts from argument. They're victims of rhetoric, essentially.

>This very thread provided nothing but circumstantial evidence
for what? It proves unequivocally that Jews are a predatory, anti-white ethnicity. Contextualizing that requires perspectives on ethnic conflict, and there are differences there that require argument. We already know you think "evidence can be manufactured from anything", so you don't grasp evidence or facts as a general concept.
>The very same types of circumstantial evidence that fuels the SJW movement.
I know you keep insisting on the equivalence, but that's pathology -- you WANT or NEED them to be the same. They HAVE similarities, but they are far more different than similar. You pathologically avoid the similarities to confirm your neurotic bias that "everything is the same".
>You can't just decide something is empirical then suddenly become a skeptic
What example of this are you referring to? Are you trying to strawman once again -- accuse "anti-semites" of being Protocols-tier while being Kevin MacDonald tier? Trying to have your cake and eat it too? Your bias is obvious, you're just trying to confirm it.
>suddenly become a skeptic once someone comes at you with evidence for a patriarchy or systemic white racism
Dipshit, I was a leftist once. It took me a looooong time being skeptical to finally turn that skepticism on my leftism, and fairly be open minded with regard to "the anti-semites". You haven't even gotten that far. I don't think you're capable, you're so mind-fucked by your fears of being one of the "bad guys". We call it being "cucked", if there are arguments or claims you can't fairly explore.
>Either have your skeptic hat on all the time or never at all
And I do, but you're defending your views by trying to strawman what I said. Your assumptions must be preserved! REEEEE!

Okay well since we're at it, well lookie here

We need to arrest and lock up more white people.

Make em all equal.

And here too! Hmm... This is pretty damning stuff here.

Ok, I "lookied there", is there a fucking argument you want me to evaluate?

You're right. We need to fight systemic white power and control.

The problem is that we're both right, but the SJWs think race is only skin deep, so their view is too general, they believe in mere white privilege, but we're less general and thus believe in Jewish privilege.

>We need to arrest and lock up more white people.
>Make em all equal.
You seriously want to argue that, or that's your bizarre attempt at sarcasm? What does that have to do with me or any positions I might take?
user, you're samefagging. I realize you're new, but we have IDs, so we can tell who replies to whom.

You're probably white. So your analysis is invalid. You're part of the power structure.

Try to actually make an argument, it's not hard.

>arguments detected: none
are you a fucking 12 year old?
what's wrong with you?

xc1N99sE is not mz5HanN

Yeah.

One day our prisons will be beautiful diverse centers of tolerance. Also we need cops to shoot more white people. Gotta be equal.

Good in your opinion.

Same as all other collectivist/communist assholes - you want things and you call them good because you like them, not because there is some underlying principle that you apply to determine whether that something is good or not.

ah, my bad. format tearing on my smartphone browser. I'm using the experimental version of aurora. so anyway...

Do these come with some kind of argument?

Jews use their power to push degeneracy and brainwash the masses

They also have "antisemitism" and "Holocaust" to prevent criticism of their actions

That's why this thread is complete degenerate faggotry

nothing?
just snark?
figures.

The point is it's not an argument. This thread was not an argument.

it's less that it isn't something that happened, and more something that didn't happen how you were told it happened, and has been propagandized, and therefore shouldn't be taken seriously whatsoever

some blacks realize its the jews. more need to know about #JewPrivilege

>The point is it's not an argument
So you don't have a fucking argument, you just posted these for no reason?
>This thread was not an argument
That's right, people like you never have one; its just a time waste until you get cornered or called out. You have no arguments, just rhetoric. Fuck off now you stupid piece of shit.

replying to own comment with response.
God

Horseshoe theory is a bullshit construct of people who think moderation is the supremely just position. But moderation in the face of those who would wipe you out is suicide. Neville Chamberlain was a moderate. Appeasement destroyed Europe. You cannot be moderate with the enemy; you must destroy him.

Posting some non-arguments then.

>You whites are their Jew. The sooner you learn this, the better.

the idea is you fight for your side, not everyone who wants to kill you

Nah, it's just calling out kikes for their fake Holocaust fable, lies and propaganda, and their tactics, and exposing the truth about their control over a society which they don't even participate in, and their use of their media power to propagandize against the masses. Nothing more. Naturally the hatred of them arises when you recognize these things.

The "definition" of antisemitism is thus simply "talking about these facts."

There's absolutely no truth to the faggot defense that "whites are just SJWS!!!! ITS MERIT!!!"

Use your head you cuck.

I'll post some more non-arguments

>xc1N99sE
is not
>mz5HanN

It's true. Jews make up less than 2% of the population and their shitty culture can be found everywhere. Whites are still the vast majority and every aspect of their influence is either scorned, ignored, or attributed to another group.

Except we have proof and they don't...
This post is b8

I just thought of a great religion!

Germaism! It's the German version of Judaism!

If you are born with any % of German blood, you're automatically a part of the religion. We have Germagogues everywhere all over the world. If you're Germanic, you can get in! Inside, we work to further German interests. If you are a German, we will help you get a savvy, nice position!

We go into other countries and build our Germagogues for people with any % of German blood in them. We all work together to further our needs. We build German interests buildings on every campus, and work to push our interests in the government. Yay!

And nobody can call us out, because it's our religion! We take control of the media because of our "merit" and not our connections in our religion.

Hey, would you Jews mind if we do that? Or is that WHITE SUPREMACY

Oh, one more thing... if anyone even talks about us, or even TOUCHES us, we call them a fucking anti-germite. We have organizations ALL around the world that target anyone who DARES question our power, and we DESTROY them if they fucking question us.

We're VICTIMS, dammit. Anyone in Germaism is a VICTIM and that's why we stop ANYONE from EVER talking about us in public.

We're 2% of the population, control your media, government, educational system, banking system, and social settings... and we are fucking VICTIMS you fucking anti-germite!

Yup, anyone who questions us is just like an SJW! We earned it by merit! Are you going to fucking QUESTION us you fucking anti-germite? We'll have you destroyed for that, goy.

Why don't Jews believe in the Jewish conspiracy?

And have you seen the movies we make! They sure are hilarious! We demonize every other race but our own, make them look stupid, and actively work to introduce degenerate anti-traditional behaviors into the foreign cultures which we leech off of.

We use every bit of our power to suck the life and energy out of the nation we're a part of. And if you don't like it, wait, are you WEIRD? Are you an ANTI-GERMITE? You do realize that will ruin your life, goy.

Anyone who criticizes us is just JEALOUS of our inherent merit. We are smarter! Haven't you seen our IQ tests! How dare you question our actions, that's just weird! We're victims don't you know! You have to let us aggress upon your cultures! You'll have no voice in this! You have no say!

To resist our influence - to even speak of it - that's thought crime, goy. Anti-germitism.

Hey, check out some of our pornographic Germywood movies. They're almost all made by Germaism. We hire other Germans for our movies, not based on talent. We like to keep it tight up there. And you really should watch them, they really do fit to your culture. Just watch it, goy.

wrong, Jews can lie and manipulate like nobody can. That is how you work yourself to the top in this world, stabbing everybody in the back and kissing ass. It's not a coincidence jews are so succesful today. A snake is as poisonous as the swamp it's born in.

source: me, a jew

What people don't seem to get about "anti-semitism" is that it's less that we "HATE KIKES" than that we want to make these topics a point of fair, open discussion. We want people to be INFORMED without being SHAMEd so they can decide things based on reality for THEMSELVES

That scares the Jews, I'm sure. Why would they make talking about the FACTS about them "anti-semitism."

They want to be treated like a special, royal class. They see themselves as above EVERYONE and don't want anyone to actually dig into their actions.

Imagine if the world knew as much about them as they knew about say, "whites." If everyone was talking about it, do you think they could get away with as much? I REALLY doubt they'd rise to as much prominence in society. And I think people would naturally reject half the shit they did if they could identify it. Education.

It's true that information is power. Most people don't have access to this because the JEWS use their power to PREVENT people from getting it.

We aren't advocating against Jews, we're advocating for a free society. Who knows what the results will be.

Why would you draw attention to something that benefits you?

"I don’t want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me. Years ago we had the church. That was only a way of saying – we had each other. The Knights of Columbus were real head-breakers; true guineas. They took over their piece of the city. Twenty years after an Irishman couldn’t get a fucking job, we had the presidency. May he rest in peace. That’s what the niggers don’t realize. If I got one thing against the black chappies, it’s this – no one gives it to you. You have to take it."

-Frank from The Departed

When it's coming from an Irishman, it's badass and based. But if a Jew says that, it's shameful.

Social justice warriors and leftists are huge anti semites, they even burn israeli flags because muh oppressed brown palestinians

Do none of the posters in this thread realize leftists hate israel because they oppress muslims and arabs?

This is true.

Very good. While we're at it, why don't white men draw attention to The Patriarchy nor white privilege? Almost like the have something to hide...

Why don't we talk about how many blacks blatantly abuse the welfare system of this country too?

Were not compatible as countrymen. Let's segregate.

So this is my whole shtick with SJWs.
It's not ethno-masochism but of the residual, Christian-Puritan variety.
They're trying to cleanse their hands of their privilege since they are of the Judeo-Christian nonsense that suffering = moral goodness and vice-versa.
They're trying to wash perceived blood off their hands because:
A.) they perceive the actions of their ancestors as a moral wrong
B.) They cannot suffer the idea that they, who have gone through this world carelessly, might have anything other than goodness in them.

Political Correctness of certain basic courtesies is hardly evil. If some cross-dresser wants to be called something else in passing, who gives a fuck.
The greater evil is when SJW's start obscuring evidence. Rather than looking at why Blacks get lower IQ scores or why gentrification pushes them out of neighborhoods, they would rather avoid those statistics and the area where they come from (performance-measuring and community development) altogether.

When it comes to solving issues that are more complex than another 'Us vs Them' (Us being 'woke' Whites and degenerate non-whites and Them being capitalists and industrialists who happen to be white), they would rather sit in the desert and worship Thirst than search for water to survive and thrive.