Trick Hillary to embarrass herself even more

What if we could convince Hillary supporters that using pic related is somehow opposite of pepe and that they are fighting the alt-right by using it?
Reason: they will show other people their retardedness and gullibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Q86qbKEsVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why not Milhouse?

They already have shown that

You think after all this years it could be his turn to be a meme?

if people on the internet could manage to turn Milhouse into some sort of "I'm with her.#" antifa symbol, this would probably rip a hole in the space time continuum. There would be nothing preventing my sides from ripping out my chest and circling the globe. The "Milhouse isn't a meme." meme has fermented to the point where it's usage at this particular point in time would be perfect, like a fruit at it's peak ripeness, waiting for plucking. Please let this happen fellows online, this is a grand idea.

whats this aesops fables or something?

praise fefe

He can't become a meme, never

if anyone deserves it, it would be Milhouse.
or wofl.

fuck off

>post yfw the fefe becomes the left's pepe

get david duke to post it with antisemetic propaganda then have him go on tv and explain it counters the star of david because....
trust him, he can find something

this would be beautiful.

fefe the equality scorpo

Could someone photoshop fefe on the Hillary arrow?

Any love for Popo? S-slow and steady!

holy fuck these memes tickle my fancy

fpbp

Guys, the left can't make memes. Lets give them a """meme"""

Why give Hillary memes, let her make her own

when fefe strikes pepe in the middle of the river, the whole world will drown.

Is this some epic drive reference about the scorpion and the frog

Isn't clinton a scorpio as well? Are you trying to incorporate astrology into our meme magic, now? Are we adept enough to combine two different spheres at once?

Abruptly switching memes would throw them off and make them lose what little credibility they have left. It would be very hard to get this board to switch quick though.

It is based on the Aesop fable. Originally created as an ironic "alternative" to Pepe when normies took him over.

make it so that Hillary's supporters believe in astrology and make them more dumbass

>someone post milhose pepe

Is fefe's talent getting singles?

I'm not saying to change our board, but make hillary supporters post fefe the 'anti pepe' to fight in the 'meme wars' against the alt-right
Only difference is that they will post them on social media and such

What race is Millhouse?

popo could survive fefe's sting, but some amphibians just want to watch the world burn

yes

start by posting this on jew book.
then convert all your pedo bear jokes into pedro jokes

>meme magic combined with aesop's fables and astrology

We are no longer simple meme magicians, we are meme archmages now.

forgot this

OC,
>what did the paper say?

jew

Look at his nose. Think of his autistic demeanour. Pretty sure he was ment to be jewish at some point.

Oh yesss

DAAAAAAMN

>we Fefe now
I need some dank Fefes
QUICKLY! To the /s4s/mobile!

Either we use Milhouse or we'll forever be known as queers

I think it's a great idea and I'm with ya. Just sayin it's hard to shift stuff here.

Too late faggot.

trump started it with his Woman and the Viper poem

youtube.com/watch?v=6Q86qbKEsVE

Apparently not

WTF I LOVE FEFE NOW

>fefe
>stands for "Female, Female" symbolizing the true power of a strong, independent (preferably black) woman.

This

"and we all know that Hillary being a woman is enough to vote for Her"

Here you go op

MEME MAGIC

We should have a trap in place. Like the whole image is made from swastikas when zoomed in very closely.

this place will never seize to amaze me.

Or we could do the opposite. Put swastika symbols and hitler stuff on it saying it's the next pepe. We hide tons of hillary logos into the pictures.

Then when they call it the next racist thing, we tell them to zoom in.

The eternal battle of good vs evil, pepe vs millhouse, light vs darkness

Holy fuck
Bart='average' trump supporter, mean, racist to Irish Willie, deplorable etc.
Millhouse=feminist liberal etc.

and when in reality the subliminal message is
Bart=normal kid for his age, cooler than Millhouse
Milhouse=autistic cuck

vunderbar

If we get them to believe the first part and associate us with bart and them with millhouse and they start sharing they are subliminal message shilling for us

Also Lisa is hillary?

Lisa did well in school.
Hillary had a long political career.
Maybe shill with Hillary being fired from the watergate investigation like this?
"Even though she was fired from her first political job for lying and being dishonest, that did not stop Hillary, because, like Lisa, she's a strong, independent woman"

holy fuck yes