ITT we pretend like it's August 2015

>ITT we pretend like it's August 2015

LMAO I Trump SERIOUSLY running for President ? This is joke right Cred Forums ?

Trump will win the primaries. I'm a time traveler screen shot this

What's more unlikely, Pepe becoming mainstream news or Hillary Clinton collapsing in public on 9/11?

Trick question, neither will happen that's ridiculous.

we all know it's rigged; Jeb Bush vs. Hillary Clinton and Hillary will win

I thought it a joke until the primaries, admittedly.

FEEL THE BURN

FOAM

Remember years ago when a time-travel roleplayer was on /x/ and said that Jeb Bush was going to win the 2016 presidential election?

Happy to see rand paul running, I'm hoping he makes it far.

Same, i didnt think the madman had any intention of being there.

Any Canadian here's voting for Trudeau? He might not be the best candidate out there, but at least he's not a neo-con and he said he was going to legalize weed.

Fuck you if youre not voting for Rand

Trump won't make it you autistic members. He made fun of a war veteran and based Megyn Kelly. He's not even a true conservative. I'm a Cruz missle. Cruz will take the delegates.

I hope he wins the primaries because then the Republicans have no chance of winning.
And you know the Dems will make the sensible choice and vote for Bernie, our next president.

I can't wait for the whole country to FEEL THE BERN. He will never bend over for anyone else, he's totally anti establishment!

JEB! WILL WIN

WHERE'S JEB!

Yeah right, Bush has all the money. You can't win against it, sorry.

I HOPE HE WINS JUST FOR THE LULZ

Jeb has all the money, we all know money wins the election.

Jeb surge in December.

Trump is a meme candidate who wants to promote his brand. He'll drop out before the primaries.

Screencap it.

Just bought my guac bowl guys. When Jeb wins it'll become a collectors item.

Jesus.

it is kind of interesting remembering back in July 2015 when everyone here considered Trump to be a joke.

Not me.

I was on that fucking bandwagon from day 1

MAGA

Sorry Cred Forumstards, but the guy ain't winning. It may not be Jeb, but either Cruz or Rubio will swoop in and put an end to your racist fantasy.

DAZ RITE

You would have to go July because " Only Rosie ODonnell" happened in early August 2015 and he was the front runner from then on.