Trump butthole raped me

It'll be over in October, here is your October surprise. Trump will be done. Cred Forums BTFO!!

Other urls found in this thread:

pacermonitor.com/public/case/12206367/Doe_v_Trump_et_al
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/16/trump-rape-accuser-dismisses-suit.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/16/trump-rape-accuser-dismisses-suit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, Cred Forums must know of Trump's horrendous crimes.

He did nothing wrong.

Sure thing buddy, so quick to come and suck on trump's tiny cock.

wtf i love trump now >: (

Its gonna be a blast, if you catch my bullets

This issue is no laughing matter. I hope you think who is really fit for this country before you vote.

innocent until proven guilty cuck boy

Why are CTR shills so bad at shitposting? It's laughable

Yes, just like Hillary. She's innocent because she was proven innocent. But you won't stop saying how she's a criminal.

>totally not a false rape accusation
>totally not something to just try and make Trump's image look bad

Face it liberal scum, Trump will be the next prez

I've been reading about this and have been wondering why the press isn't covering it yet?

#ImWithHer now

Does anyone actually believe this case?

The original initial hearing was scheduled for last Friday, the 9th, but it had to be delayed because the anonymous accuser still hasnt filed a Certificate of Service swearing under oath that she mailed a copy to Trump.

It's a very standard form that is always filed with the original complaint. The only reason not to file one is if you are trying to stall, like in a case where you need an obviously frivolous case to stay alive until November 9th.

Comey admitted she mishandled classified information and was not prosecuted. That's guilty. Period.

Not real, dont want to get sued for libel.

Because it's blatant libel and a totally made up story

0.08 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Rosemary, thyme and sage

It's an anonymous accuser? Jesus Christ these people are pathetic.

#falling4hillary

>no trial
>"the was classified information on the email server"
>proven innocent

No

Even Jezebel is skeptical about this shit. Makes you think.

I went to look up the case to show you guys, and it looks like it was dismissed yesterday.

pacermonitor.com/public/case/12206367/Doe_v_Trump_et_al

>I don't like this person
>Better call him a pedo because there are people who will jump on that without questioning it

Gonna have to ask for evidence, kiddo.

she was literally holding the investigators family hostage

The accuser said Trump said he would ruin her family and she has a witness.

The only thing that keeps me thinking he's 100% innocent is his relationship with Jeffery Epstein. Bill Clinton hung out with him too and he isn't being sued. Makes ya wonder...

saygee

Why do people sexualize images like pic related? Her father is a great provider and seems like he was there for her. She kisses him on the cheek. What's the big deal? I think the only thing that makes it seem inappropriate is the fact that Ivanka was a cute girl when she was underaged.

Do you have a source?

The accuser said Trump raped her so I'm not surprised she would come up with another lie.

If her story held any merit, she would "ruin" Trump earlier.

I do not believe this for 2 second .

This. It would be absolutely everywhere if they had even a shred of evidence

Most go off script thinking that if their shitposts are good enough that they will get a raise.

The accuser is anonymous and filed the case before under a fake name in California. In that case, it was filed "pro se" but it was obviously professionally written.

The only evidence is an anonymous affidavit, and the attorney of record refuses to talk about the case. It's a pathetic hit piece meant to counter any Trump attacks on the Bill and Epstein connection.

The case has been dismissed. See

>mfw Comey is passing the ball to Gowdy and Congress.
>not charging her early so Obama can't pardon her before Trump get's in

if Hillary doesn't win - she IS going to jail.

Say Trump will come out guilty

If they somehow close him up for this and he will have to drop out of it while clinton, person who put US at danger with all her deals and email bullshit wont then your country is beyond saving.

>Its another "A man I don't like raped me!" case
>Implying she has evidence
Also
>Bill Clinton, a democrat has multiple rape allegations and charges
>Trump, a republican, has none but democrats attack him over fake reports

You all suffer from cognitive dissonance. Now, was she proven guilty ? No, but you keep acting like she's guilty. But you are so quick to say Trump is innocent.

It was dismissed yesterday.

Are you shills really this dense?

Kthnx, pedo.

>Trump hires hillary
>not guilty

>not wanting to elect a rapist

What are you some kind of felon hater? You should be locked up you close minded big.

The attorney for a complainant identified as “Katie Johnson,” who has accused Donald Trump of raping her when she was 13-years-old, announced that he was filing to dismiss the suit on Friday. Thomas Meagher, the attorney, also said that a new complaint would be filed and that “an additional witness” would be identified. It’s unclear why they wanted the case dismissed.

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/16/trump-rape-accuser-dismisses-suit.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

pig*

Hello Josef Fritzel.

>hillary
>proven innocent

>Does anyone actually believe this case?
People will believe anything if it means they can hate republicans to prove to everyone how (((progressive))) they are.

wow (((you))) guys are going all out now huh...

looks pretty consensual

Proven innocent?
You are not familiar with the American criminal justice system are you?

The man has money and power. He can have all the grade a tail he wants. I have doubt that he did anything and this is just a tactic by (((someone))) to smear his name.

Difference is, Hillary has a mountain of evidence against her including the head of the FBI saying she did it, and only walked because everyone in the justice department is either corrupt or afraid of having an 'accident'. The only thing against Trump is an anonymous person with no proof who very conveniently waited until Trump was about to wreck the government's little gravy train, that doesn't follow standard legal procedure in ways that scream of stalling for time.

The motivation of this case is even more obvious now. After stalling for three months by failing to file a simple Certificate of Service, he's now dismissing the case to "add another witness", something that could easily be accomplished with a some amendment. The problem with filing an amended complaint is that the initial hearing on October 19th would still be scheduled for that day.

As soon as it goes to the initial hearing, it'll get tossed. So the aim is to drag it out until at least election day.

Case dismissed. New case pending - so it will go to court during his presidency, and promptly be dismissed because you do not accuse the POTUS of raping you.

Wasn't it dismissed so they could file again and add a witness?

Issue is that she mishandled top secret documents. Just watch the congressional hearing. Flat out says she kept classified info through her personal email that was kept on servers ran by her and sent messages on her phone with classified info.

Your original claim is that she was proven innocent.

Hillary claimed that there was no classified emails on her private server, in front of the house oversight committee.

The FBI investigation and following congressional hearing established that there was classified email on the server. SAP level information in some cases, which is jaw dropping because it is need to know and you go to the site where it is stored. There is no way to access it online. It was also hinted that there is an ongoing investigation against the Clinton Foundation. See the /cfg/ threads for information on that.

She has not been proven guilty, but there is a mountain of evidence hinting that she did it. The problem is that intent needs to be proven. It also doesn't help that many witnesses have a tendency to be killed before they can say anything. I am more inclined to believe that she is guilty.

Trump on the other hand is being accused of rape by and anonymous whose attorney can't file paperwork correctly and is being very shady about the case. If there was any substance to it the media would be all over it.

Trump Rape Accuser Dismisses Suit
The attorney for a complainant identified as “Katie Johnson,” who has accused Donald Trump of raping her when she was 13-years-old, announced that he was filing to dismiss the suit on Friday. Thomas Meagher, the attorney, also said that a new complaint would be filed and that “an additional witness” would be identified. It’s unclear why they wanted the case dismissed.
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/16/trump-rape-accuser-dismisses-suit.html

This

Didn't the Clintons also take trips on the 'Lolita Express', while out of secret service's eyes? Nothing will happen, since the blowback will hurt the Clintons more than Trump.

Former President Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002 to convicted pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island” with “two young girls” from New York, according to a shocking new interview.

Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favors they were.”

Bubba was accompanied by two of Epstein’s regular girlfriends and “two young girls that I could identify,” Roberts claimed.

“I never really knew them well anyways. It was just two girls from New York,” she said.

sage? i thnik i dont actually know how to sage i dont give a fuck

Who is going to find out? That woman is trash. Nobody’s going to believe her.

All that 'evidence' is nothing but the alt-right (right wing) conspiracy theories.

If that picture is from the case, it looks like the statute of limitations for this case passed a long fucking time ago

>his case is scheduled for october 14
>his case
>scheduled

Say what?

But she was proven guilty?

The FBI investigation was specifically to determine whether or not she intentionally mishandled classified information. Congress gave them a recommendation to investigate her for perjury, of which she is guilty but has yet to be tried.

Yes, because the FBI has been infiltrated by the frog people.

is this real

yes

wtf ! im so angry that I even love trump more

TURN ON CNN!!!!!

Nothing wrong with pedophilia, and i for one will stand with Trump even if this turns out to be true

Shot by a mexican muslim thrice arrested and not deported

Named Kaizer Soze.

>tfw it's real
GAS THE BLACKS, RACE WAR NOW

Nice, have a (You)

He'll just ask for Hillary's help.

>there is no case because it's some gold digging communist hussy

What? No thats wrong, it was Sam Hyde!

With all the hype and outrage surrounding young men being given light sentences (usually due to the difference between "sexual assault" and "rape"), it wouldn't surprise me if things reach some carefully constructed crest when this goes down.

What's up with that picture, though? Why does it exist?

It's only a hearing. He doesn't even have to be there. There will be no trial before the election if there even is one.

Although I'm glad you admit that you're so nervous that you're hoping and praying on this as damage control for whatever fun Assange has in store for illary in October.

Wait no, news update:

Ben Garrison is the shooter, his reasoning was "Noone outdoes Ben Garrison when it comes to "handling" mexicans"

Don't know anything about the case and consider it shady that it's coming out now,however It would be interesting to know if he ever was in a position to be alone with someone else's pre-teen.
They always say,to be someone in power, your backers have to have some dirt on you. I think this is just a warning a la,we got you by the balls. Anyone know if he did or said anything out of character lately?

Nothing wrong with pedophilia. And i for one am proud to have a leader who represents my people.

I only wish it was

Holy shit, you've got me dying over here amon, I haven't seen someone btfo that hard in a while.

Still weird that Trump might be a kiddie diddler.

>Still weird that Trump might be a kiddie diddler
One of us. One of us.

Holy shit how did someone sneak a gun into a WWE event

He will not because that would dismantle a whole case of pedo rings, that includes Clinton too

Stone Cold Steve Austin brought it in.

#ImInHer now

top quality bait 8/8