What's so terrible about Trump ?

Riddle me this Cred Forums, why are people so fucking butt hurt about Trump and or him running for president ?

They probably believed all the media lies demonizing him when the truth is his policies would be the best thing for all of the American people (besides the globalist elites) in decades.

He's not a woman or friendly to SJW agendas. Neither is Hillary but they dont know that yet

Scared of change, brainwashed by the globalist jews, believe the media, too dumb to do any research.

He's not already a political insider, has repeatedly stubbed political insiders and the deep state insiders are worried they can't control him.

Their fanny frustration is being translated and broadcasted to the masses as "RACIST BIGOT SEXIST CLASSIST FACISTS"

really, are they. elaborate, friendo.

Well, that was delightfully clarifying.
So to sum it up,
1. These people are easily led, lazy and stupid.
2. The establishment fears an unpredictable candidate who might not be controlled through conventional means.

Establishment is freaking out because the end of the gravy train is coming. Even if they got away with all the corruption so far, Trump has planned to cut a lot of bureaucratic fat to save money.

he was mean to Megyn Kelly. So that makes him far worse than the bitch that fucking destroyed Libya and Syria

It's very simple actually. He is not beholden to wealthy globalists and international business interests. Look at how willing Bush was to kiss Saudia Arabia's king on the lips, or Hillary to throw on her hijab and accept $25 million from Saudis in exchange for taking out Libya and Syria (Saudi's main oil competition in the region). Then look at this tweet from Trump.

the world leaders realize that Trump cannot be compromised so easily and that scares them for obvious reasons.

He does seem to have some sensible ideas

But how do you know he's not just playing a long, controlled opposition ?

This controlled opposition doesn't seem very controlled to me. Trump is the one who is pushing Hillary's criminality. Literally nobody was talking about it except Rush Limbaugh. Trump has reversed the GOP image in a matter of months. The Dems spent the last 4 decades creating a racist, hateful, greedy boogeyman out of the right, and Trump has shattered that image. There is no possible way that Trump is controlled opposition. Jeb Bush was the controlled opposition.

That makes sense.

What would happen if Hilary dies before november, would it cause a massive democratic sympathy vote for her replacement ?
Would they also replace her running mate ?

Correct, also should point out as extension he doesnt want to play nice with the (((Big Banks))), so he'll probably """commit suicide"" if he makes any headway towards that.

Hillary would still be on the Ballet in states were the nominee was locked, as Clinton/Kaine. They would just be voting for Kaine at that point.

I don't want to believe people will buy a Trump suicide.

An accidental plane crash seems more likely, air force one being shot down would make a massive national tragedy for maximum psy-ops points.

would people vote for her if she couldn't be president ?
Does mess up that whole first female president thing

Great question. The answer is the western female is the most advanced and privileged female in the world, like their male counterparts. They are feeling the affects from being walking incubators and in a fit of "if I can't have it no one will" mentality they are trying to destroy western culture.

For many states, it's too late to change the tickets.

If she died, dems would still have to vote for a Clinton/Kaine ticket. My guess would be a post-humus inauguration for Hillary, a moment of silence, and then Kain gets sworn in.

I guess theoretically Congress could postpone elections and allow Dems to field a new candidate.... But with a Republican controlled congress I don't see that happening. Not republicans fault Dems decided to field a woman on her death bed.

As for the sympathy vote, I can see it energizing the ticket's core voters, people who would be voting Dem no matter what, but being a major Turnoff for Undecided voters.

Not many people pay attention to the VP debates, as they do the presidential ones. Add in that most are only tuning in for Trump anyway.... and you'd have a bunch of Clinton supporters asking people to vote for a guy they know little about, solely because some politician they had literally no connection to died.

It would probably cement a Trump victory, and lead to a lot more people voting Third Party.

speaking of the Third Party, does Jill Stein have a snowball's chance in hell ?

Media has been attacking him nonstop everyday and they believe he's a white supremacist and a 2nd coming of Hitler.

That's how gullible they are when all you need to do is listen to any of his rallies to make up your mind. Also the fact that a lot ot kids today feel like they're the good guys and they're rallying against the EVIL WHITE MEN who's trying to promote racism, sexism and shit.

No because she and her policies are fucking insane.

She's crazy and batshit insane. Her numbers are far lower than Gary Johnson despite the fact that he's a democrat hiding under the libertarian label.
Also the media hates Jill Stein but less than Trump, they've already attacked her a few times with stuff like her not believing in climate change and stuff.

So no chance in hell.

I can see that, but the average Hilary/Bernie voter isn't exactly the picture of sound mental health.

neither Johnson nor Stein have a snowballs chance in hell of becoming president.

With the political climate the way it is.... I wouldn't be surprised if one of the under-represented parties pass the 15% threshold in future elections, and we start to see them in General Election debates.

But this cycle they can't do more than siphon votes.

Who is Gary Johnson and do Democrat voters see him as an alternative to Clinton ?

But with Clinton dead, does that change anything ?
Is there enough leftist crazy to make this possible ?

I'd say it depends on how late Clinton dies.

We're almost at the end. First debate is a week from monday.

What happens if she dies tomorrow? We see Trump V Kaine at the debates probably. Maybe enough time for Dems to get the undecided to warm up to Kaine. Maybe not.

She dies anytime after the first debate? Even worse for Dems. Less time to get voters to warm up to Kaine.

There are Vice Presidential debates, Where Pence and Kaine will square off, but many people don't really bother watching those. It's been a while since we had a V.P. have to fill in for a president.

Clinton death could maybe lead to more votes for Libertarian or Green Party. Not enough to get them elected. Probably not even enough for either party to win a single state.

A lot of this is theoretical, uncharted territory. I don't think we've ever had a presidential nominee die in the last 2 months of the election. Certainly not in recent history.

I really, really don't see undecided voters swinging dem just because a politician died. Especially one like Hillary. Even now, most people who support Hillary only do it because they hate Trump, not because they like Hillary.

Hillary dying isn't going to make more people hate Trump, unless Trump does something absolutely fucking retarded and personally attacks her after she dies.

Meanwhile... If they don't know Kaines positions, if they don't know his character, if they're unsure how they feel about him, swing voters will most likely stay home. instead of vote for a guy they don't know.

I feel rather confident saying that Hillary dying would cement a Trump Whitehouse.

i wish the left rhetoric of trump was true it would be so much easier.

He's a white male.

All this social progress, we finally get a black president and our only option is going back to a white president.

So sick of white people being all white and shit like is there anything else white people can do instead of be white?

It is sort of comforting to know people wouldn't just blindly vote for an unknown candidate.

Thanks for all the replies and insights I feel more informed but I gotta sleep.

Goodnight Cred Forums

because most people get news from the establishment and never question authority.

Haven't you ever noticed? Like, with doctors; they could tell patients to take cyanide to cure their hemorroids and most people would comply without even thinking about it.

I doubt the establishment "fears" Trump. I want to believe he's this wild ace running against the world, I just don't manage to convince myself.

He may be a step in the right direction...but hardly loose from jew strings

Cuz he says stupid shit like Mexicans are rapists and Muslims are terrorists, and doesn't say fuck off to assholes like David Duke. Just be fucking nice, dude, and people will vote for you

>muh media lies
I bet you think the polls are all skewed too, you faggot