twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking jews.

literally who

>literally who

Adam Conover. Consumer advocate.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7H-_8UkmFU

Never heard of him.

I like the ones where he ruins things, not where he just tells facts

it's pretty clickbaity, and it's always good to factcheck his stuff. I think it's good though, subverts the current structure of mass media to deliver anti-establishment messages

A show on truTV that talks about how thing really work. Not much news to those who really look into things, but it's highly entertaining and it's in its second season already. Every claim is backed up by professionals and sources literally shown on screen.

>why circumcision is bullshit
>monopolies, monopolies everywhere
>the """"democratic""""" process is utterly rigged

Glad to see his hpv pandering is getting btfo, though.

>75% of Americans need glasses

wtf

something has to be causing this

That's over a person's entire lifetime. So that includes some old people who need reading glasses.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

Why is he Irish?

I went to high school with that dude.

Seriously?

Is he gay?

Tell us stories.

This guy is fucking retarded.
He claimed that because women play games on their smartphone, there is an untapped market for women playing video games on consoles/PC.

>Why divorce is a good thing

Fuck off jew

Lol you faggots watch cable tv

We stare at screens all day and that's stressful on our eyes.

I don't know if he's gay or not, but it wouldn't surprise me. He was kind of an outcast among outcasts. Smart guy -- the district always wanted him to do well in the gifted and talented program, but he always would rather showboat.

People don't change a whole lot. From what I've seen of this show, that's Adam being Adam. Seems like he found a pretty good fit for himself and scored a good gig.

Germans used to hate the fuck out of them.

Well his dad's a marine biologist, so.

Technically a web series!

the only way to stop divorce is don't get married to a woman you don't love

Your mom's stressful on my eyes, but you don't see me complaining.

Would you be willing to write a blog post somewhere about him? I'd love to read more. You can create a throw away blog pretty easily.

Uh, what makes you so curious? I never really knew him all that well. We just sort of wound up in similar kinds of orbits, and so the obvious thing was that I should know who he is and he should know who I am.

>Uh, what makes you so curious?

I've watched the show, but he's clearly an odd ball. I want to know what makes him tick.

That's actually the opposite of what he says on the show. Marriage used to be for political or financial reasons. Love was called "limerence" and looked down on. The love angle was pushed to grab your money.

You stop divorce through hard work.

All yours, creeper en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Conover

Doing God's work, for the most part.
It's the slow-acting redpill.

>Doesn't talk about the jewish skin cream industry.
>Or the sucking of jewish dicks.

I don't think anybody particularly expected him to wind up in show business. Like I said, he was supposed to be one of the "smart kids" since that was one of the main things the school district was interested in cultivating and showing off. But it makes a lot of sense in retrospect.

He was the kind of guy who would sit in the loser cafeteria with few people around wearing tin foil on his head waiting for people to ask him about it so he could explain his elaborate story making fun of UFO people. He likes attention.

More anecdotes please. He sounds like a dork.

Lol can you stop larping

Oh, he's a total dork. Even the dorks thought he was a dork, but generally people kind of put up with him anyway because he's fundamentally likeable, a decent person, and has some talent for what he does. You know, enough to get a show like this and have a wikipedia page about himself, but not enough to be some kind of real celebrity of any sort.

He was kind of a something you had to know existed.

Shut up, faggot. You will never be one of the B-wing dwellers. Colorful bunch of losers.

>but not enough to be some kind of real celebrity of any sort.

Well who knows. He has a tv show. He could get more popular.

He's a numale liberal but i like that he red pills all the lefties who watch college humor. The last one i saw was "adam ruins weddings" in which he exposes the scam and bullshit that modern weddings are. That was a good one

Yeah, could happen.

Actually, come to think of it, you know what's odd is that while he apparently did get a taste for theater while he was in high school, he really was comparatively absent as a known entity from the theatrical program there. I guess it took him some figuring out to find his way there, and I guess probably he would have a similarly slow time figuring out his way toward greater success in show business.

He hasn't done any real acting. He's done stand up and hosting a show where he plays an exaggerated version of himself.

He's a bit like Jon Stewart. Terrible actor, but good host.

What does this have to do with politics?? If you all like him so much go to leddit or TV

It really isn't an act youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ

>Bullshit! ripoff hosted by a pasty numale
No thanks

He definitely could have scored a major acting role if the play had called for somebody acting like Adam, but he generally speaking only ever acted like Adam. There seemed to be some flirting with the technical side of theater -- he was friends with a lot of the same people who got into that -- but as far as I know he never really got much into that avenue.

Because half the time he explains retarded shit and the other half he uses retarded explanations

youtube.com/watch?v=HKgZf-m_PjE