WOMAN LEADERS AND THEIR HORRIBLE PANT SUITS

Why do women leaders, especially in the west, wear these abhorant brightly colored pant suits? It makes them look like clowns. Men have always been clad in a black suit. It's a classy uniform for an important position, but these Hillary and Merkel cows are always caught wearing some electric blue or orange pant suit which looks like shit.
So, to summarize, why is it a mandate for woman leaders to wear shit colors? Not one of them wears black on a daily basis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wl4Z7Bsvmg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Funniest part is when young women who would look nice in regular clothes are lesbo power-mongers who need to wear those awful things to show off their status.

But isnt orange what she should wear... every day?

Satan speaks!

They can't wear dresses or skirts because even they know that looking feminine would harm their ability to get and command power.

You have to look as masculine as possible to be powerful.

Is your insecurity triggered by women wearing traditionally male clothing?

Because jews own the textile industry and stronk women like Shillary and Ferkel promote those suits and like minded women will therefore buy those suits. It was a jewish plan all along.

Because to wear a navy skirt would be patronizing. How dare a man dictate what an independent woman wear.

It hides her leg braces

I don't really have a problem to this.

Honestly, I find American politicians who wear SUITS to be pretentious, but that is just my Southern Democratic opinion, because I think that blue jeans as everyday wear was in fact, one of the most important and influential things that Marxism -DID- give us, and it's a shame to see people leaving behind that kind of blue collar wear.

She'll be dead soon.

Hillary's pantsuits are to hide the bizarre shape of her hips, not that it really works. I used to think they were diapers but I don't think they'd show so much.

Our PM wears a skirt most of the time.

Phyllis Schalfly, for instance (RIP) was famous for always rocking a red dress, even when she all kinds of old and had a raspier voice than Hillary's.

Yet she continued to exude grace, class, and female beauty, as well as commanding respect and power.

Sure, but just wear black for fuck sakes. Mix in a navy blue every once in a while but keep it simple. During the G20 summit it was annoying seeing Merkel's fat ass stand out in light blue with all the men in black. Woman logic is general is just disastrous from a leadership stand point.

Condoleezza always looked good, but that was just a suit jacket usually.

There's nothing inherently wrong with brightly colored women's suits. It's just that Hillary is fat hideous old woman with terrible taste in terms of tailoring.

Pic related looks good, and seduced Obama a few years ago.

your PM isn't elected by the people either.

The wrong May is PM, anyways.

My only insecurity stems from their insecurity to stand out in a crowd.

Looks like a cunt. Women should wear dresses.

nice

Bright orange was never a traditional cloth for males in the western role she has.

The human mind associates the more angular male form with power and authority; the pant suits are designed to mimic the affect and imbue her with some of the masculine power/authority through mimicked geometry.

Merkel's rainbow jackets are great

>that one checkered jacket

How often do you wear a bright orange suit in a formal setting ? Who the fuck are you, the Joker ?

Underrated

I'll never forget watching that DNC debate where hillary had to spend extra time in the bathroom or whatever. This one fingol kept yelling SHE'S WEARING A POTATO SACK SHE'S WEARING A POTATO SACK

It was totally not imbuing her with masculine power or authority.

I call them commie suits I hate them.

Most female leader are old or ugly as the night. They cant compete with young and beautiful women, almost no attention in the social spiel.
Wearing bright colors like a clown gives them some attention, better than nothing.

merkel startet this bullshit... probably the female instinct to want to stand out. also old women have a horrible taste for esthetics, they probably know they look like a turd and think fancy colours could hide that fact.

meanwile man let the fit and quality of their suit speak for them... people with this much money can directly point out if you have shit taste

She is a cunt, but she fugged Obongo.

>Hillary's face when she knows what's up

Bottom row looks fine

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wl4Z7Bsvmg
Better with music

1) They think it makes them look more professional. I often see it in business, when women want to be taken seriously they dress less feminine.
2) They don't have the body to wear something else

They don't

Hi Styx

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

Although sometimes some of them do but still.

OP's point was the colors

>Ferkel
dank

best rated fins

Everytime I see a politician wearing jeans I cringe. Its just a forced "look goys we're just like you!!!1!!! Now vote for us and hand over your shekels" meme.

I disagree.

Something like this but the suit version would be entirely acceptable.

>Hello I'm from orange, can you take [your curren't phone company]s dick out your ass so we can stick it there?

Hunter here. It's a law that you have to wear a bright orange vest so other hunters don't shoot you thinking you're game. The only reason she wears that bright orange is so she can be seen.