>>89252491

shit man that was almost well spoken I didnt think his brain even functioned anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iUytKmaYn5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

C3 a classic

Wtf I'm a little Wayne fan now

>that ending song
My heart jerked a little bit.

I hate this stupid country.

that black dude was so livid pushing him so hard

they were basically saying he's saying this because his crowd is white and doesnt want to offend them

>SO YOUR SAYING WHITEY BE RACIS N SHEEE----

>*Sad music* And then a white man saw me lying on the floor dying and saved me

Top kek

Damn cam out my senior year of high school. So many good songs on that cd.

I always thought this man's music was crap, but I just gained a lot of respect for him.

Oh Mr.Carter tell me where have you been they've been asking they been searching they been wonderin

it's funny to watch monkeys try to be intellectual but they all have that partial smile like they really think they're pulling one over on you

Did you even watch the video? He literally says he doesn't care what's going on and doesn't even deal with racism in his life.

Is that lollipop song in that?

I fucking loved that song. Rap/rock sounds really good

>mfw this interview

What the fuck, this is like something off The Onion.

obvious that wayne knows what he is doing.

He is jewing these jews for all their cash. Its like watching the battle of the ages. Who can take advantage of the other race more? Jew or nigron? you decide youtube.

Its actually off of a sports show. This is what normies like me who love the NFL have to put up with just to enjoy the game. politics sweeping the nfl especially the last couple years.

>So you're a deep thinker on these issues
>to little wayne
I don't know if I can think of a bigger virtue signal. It's like everyone's fucking crazy acting like these 85iq people are on the level with Aristotle or something.

>"So, you've never experienced any racism, from any other color?"
>nope
>"Wow...you ARE blessed."

Fuck me, someone shoot this Jewish ginger faggot. Like this gated community fuck has any idea what "racism" is.

I thought Bayless was done with ESPN?

can anyone translate this?

youtu.be/iUytKmaYn5E

He got a show on Fox Sports 1 called undisputed. Its basically the exact same thing but with a different black guy (shannon sharpe) and a new big titty sand nigger.

People were turning on him after this and calling him the typical House Nigger etc.

Why are liberals more racist than anything i've seen on Cred Forums? At least half of the shit here could be constituted as satire, but they put their real names on real hate speech.

lil wayne's obviously had The Talk with the elites.

He's seen the light and knows certain (((people))) are the ones who control the power.

HN=uncle tom=cuckold

he's not being tribal here, its simply intragroup punishment

BOOP DOOP BIX NOOD MUFUGGAH