What happens here?

What happens here?

Seems comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

missoulian.com/news/local/refugees-from-war-torn-congo-appear-headed-for-missoula/article_987c3836-c6a8-5b42-8b3a-8ddcc0f824af.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Redoubt
youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NlFB-l2vMSk
inl.gov/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
nytimes.com/2010/11/09/education/09gap.html?_r=0
jbhe.com/features/53_SAT.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zm5BEEyAw50
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

super low taxes and a beautiful environment

Best part of the United States, hands down. Low cost of living, high wages, safe and beautiful.

fuck off we're full

seems pretty comfy indeed

farms as far as you can see

nuclear weapons and rural blight

being flooded with somalis and other muslim niggers.

thanks obama you gay mulatto uberfaggot

Sodomy.

no you aren't those states are empty as fuck

cold windy winters... but i have those here too :(

Nothing during our life time.
Couple thousand years it'll be decimated by the supervolcano but other than that enjoy sitting at home without cell signal or internet masturbating to women from magazines or catalogs if you're poor.

Is Sweden comfy?

Yellowstone. 'tis a nice place, if you like rural places and don't mind cold winters. Good farming soil.

Although as says you're on top of a caldera, so eh.

Farming, drinking, being cold and potatoes.

Thought Maine was the best part?

Hey, get Utah in on that action. Utah is comfy as fuck.

>Wyoming
>the Dakotas
>beautiful environment
Confirmed for never stepping a foot in any of those states

No jobs, whites on welfare, trailer parks and meth.

lol you barely even qualify to be a state

might as well give up all the circled states to canada, they're useless

I would say yes. Just stay away from the big cities. Outside those theres nothing but big forests and fields... and refugee camps down south kek

Whooping #13 ranked Hawkeye ass

of course, nigger wants to fill republican states with democrats

Nah, killer clown demons

Best state, and no asians.

it's fucking perfect

The Prairies are beautiful.

>no jobs

You are about as wrong as you can possibly be. Every single one of the six states encircled in the OP have unemployment rates below the U.S. national average. South Dakota's unemployment rate is literally the lowest in your country.

Is Wyoming the best state?

10/10 flatland, would immigrate and farm beans and goats, hermano.

Watch Fargo to get an idea of what life in the Midwest is like

don't make us stop giving you water

missoulian.com/news/local/refugees-from-war-torn-congo-appear-headed-for-missoula/article_987c3836-c6a8-5b42-8b3a-8ddcc0f824af.html

A super-volcano.

Looks comfy m8, what's the living situation like? I imagine comfy log cabins with a fireplace.

Oreimo live action

The only white states.

i think mount rushmore and important historical papers are in north dakota

Should I move to Utah? Fuck Texas and all these illegals.

drunk indians

must feel nice living in a windows screensaver

nice view man.

Conservative population slowly being outnumbered by Californian refugees. People who leave because minorities ruined their state and then immediately complain that that's not enough cultural enrichment in the mountain west.

It's a beautiful country that resembles a western movie more closely than the 21st century, stay out. We don't want or need anyone from the other states.

What state is the furthest USA stat to a port city?

Do you hate Indians? I don't wanna move to a place where natives hate me.

>Montana
Native Americans

>Idaho
Neo-Nazis

>Dakotas
More Native Americans

>Wyoming
Nothing

>Nebraska
Thunderstorms

Depends on the country side you'll find most people live in houses. But as soon as you go to a town there's apartment buildings. I've lived in both and there both pretty nice. In houses there can be alot of upkeep though. And in the winter it's ball crushing cold if you're shit doesen't work but nothing a fireplace can't fix.

there's a reason it's called the COLORADO river

You have to be a Muslim to be let in.

Completely decimated by the future Yellowstone eruption, that's what senpai

swedecucks

>his toaster doesnt fly

the word you are looking for is wallpaper pajeet

Why is that?

Maine is great. Whitest state. Oldest average population. Lowest violent crime.

Sort of found on wikipedia
Its South Dakota when you follow those rules
1-farthest from ocean and not just port cities
2-Its the state where the farthest place from an ocean is located, but not the state that has the biggest X, where X is the distance between the ocean and the closest place to the ocean the state has

Don't the people there have really annoying accents

Not at all. If you come here to work and enjoy the country most people woulden't mind. But if your not a leftist some people will hate you. But that's just Sweden kek

thanks for that mei ling.

incorrect, New Hampshire has the lowest violent crime rate

People post in this thread

Was out there for about a month in August. Comfiest place on earth

Boise reporting in, I've seem far more hajibs than I'm comfortable with very recently.
Also a lot of really African looking types wandering around in bed sheet sets.
It's a matter of time before sharia is upon us.
Thanks Obama

Looks comfy indeed...

Idaho has the furthest inland deep water port in Lewiston

>But if your not a leftist some people will hate you. But that's just Sweden kek'

This is not true. This is only something the far right claims to victimize themselves.

Your political stance is accepted whatever it is as long as you're not being an ass about it. Sadly lots of people in Sweden turn into complete asshats during political discussions.

A few tips for people who want to move to Sweden is to learn the language and the customs. Personally I don't give a shit about superficial things like that but it is true that you're more accepted in Sweden if you actively try and incorporate yourself into our culture. Just something as novel as speaking Swedish instead of English makes a whole world of difference when you're talking to government officials or large buisiness. It's sad but true.

That's Capitol Boulevard! I drove down that this morning

Im moving to Colorado once I get my degree desu

Really? Is the view really that beutiful? I want you to know im really jelous

My aspiration in life is moving to that city (given what ive heard about that state is true)

MN here
can really only speak for SD. great state with low taxes and plenty of nature if you're into hunting.

unlike MN the people are genuinely nice.

>Moving to Idaho
Out of 50 states you picked the least intresting one.
Not judging, if you ever come here enjoy potatoland.

Yes, that looks like it was taken a couple years ago during February. Because there's a large dorm now off to the right immediately next to Capitol blvd; that's Boise State University's Morrison center and Engineering/Education bldg.

South Dakota reporting in. It's a quiet area and you can walk around safely at night pretty much anywhere. The tribal lands are shit and will forever be shit, but they self segregate themselves from anywhere where a job might appear, so it's not a big issue. i think I know the majority of black people in my state.

Although pic related was from last winter

>colorado river
>actually a tributary to the Green River

I just want a friendly white neighbourhood, loving white wife and 3 white children. Is that too much to ask man? Theres enough "interesting" stuff happening here in Sweden and i dont want to take part in it anymore

Look, no crime, no traffic, low ass property tax, 10 minutes to innawoods, ski, mountains and lakes. You can keep your nigger infested cities.
Boise is like the Untied States used to be in the 50s-60s when everyone knew their neighbor and everyone is friendly and heavily armed.

>the cucks will never find out about whitefish

Also, microprocessors have replaced potatoes as the cash crop here in Idaho.

Can I immigrate?

Why is the skin color so important for you?

As long as you are not a muhamid

Because its my kin. I want to feel like I belong to something bigger man. This multiculturalism shit is making me more and more depressed every day

Normie detected
GTFO plz

cool memes retard

100% pure Bavarian phenotype

get the fuck in here and bring your white friends too.

Europe is lost. come home white man

What's the water situation in those states? I'm in AZ and water is all I worry about

North Dakotan here, bitter winters and nothing but nice white folk. But since the oil boom faggots from all over the country have come here. So I am here to say fuck off. It's our land

Nothing we are full. Just flat nothing and ignorant hillbillies.

I hear New York is nice. Lots of diversity

Okay first off, the movie Fargo isn't even about the City of Fargo. So fuck off.

>Because its my kin. I want to feel like I belong to something bigger man. This multiculturalism shit is making me more and more depressed every day

This makes no sense whatsoever. What kind of delusion are you under if you believe you belong to something bigger than yourself just because your neighbour isn't sunburnt? Wtf? Feeling like you have a purpose in life have absolutely nothing to do with your pigmentation, and you're never gonna find your purpose if you're walking down that path.

>This multiculturalism shit is making me more and more depressed every day
How come? I can understand how the increase in crime due to taking in refugees can make you depressed, because that's what it does to me. But reaching the conclusion that distancing yourself from people just because of their skin pigmentation certainly couldn't have wrinkeled your brain when you thought of it. You really have to evaluate yourself more.

Wew Bogus Basin! The Knitting Factory! Granite! Fuck yeah!

>I just want a friendly white neighbourhood, loving white wife and 3 white children. Is that too much to ask man?
Yes. No country "belongs" soley to white people, wherever you go there are going to be people of color who are either born there and are naturally from that place or immigrants looking for oppertunity, and because of technology it's easy for them to go where they want. Immigration and cultural exhange is just going to keep happening more and more, faster and faster, there will be no more "nationalities" because people will be different wherever you go, wanting to fight change because it's scary having your country not look like it did is understandable, but misguided. There will be no more "white" people, because race as a social construct will fall apart as the things holding it together dissapear.
Sweden is a great country, there's no reason to leave it. You would probably not even like America as much because our culture would be as strange to you as the immigrants are. Things will calm down, the world isn't going to end, everything is going to be alright.

Race isnt only skin pigmentation man, its also a determinant of IQ level. Different races come from different cultures aswell. I wouldnt mind have Ben Carson as my neighbour but lets face it, he is a very rare case as opposed to most blacks

Canadians run amock in Montana and ND

i live about 15 miles from that picture

it only looks like that when we don't have inversions, which in the winter is about 1/2 the time. otherwise its all fog

Gorgeous landscapes and nature, very rural, largely white or Amerindian, and not very high taxes.
The downside is that it gets fucking freezing in winter.

Well in Alberta which is just north water is mint and plentiful

Taking a road trip in Montana and maybe the neighboring states next year.

Gimme recs senpai

Race is not a determinant of IQ. It is correlated, but not a determinant. The bell curves have a huge amount of overlap, and there's plenty of retarded white people in the world.

There might be a genetic part to intelligence and behavior, but not a major one. Like Ben Carson shows, it's more economic class and the culture that comes with poverty that make them violent and aggressive. If they weren't born into that life they would grow up normally.

My dad's from Montana and he used to Canada often when he was young and lived there.

Muslims dont like minorities.

whole lot of nothing until you get to Sawtooth Valley

enter NWF white utopia

exit Yellowstone

East End off of Warm Springs here.

Bitterroot Valley*

Apparently it's where a lot of separatists and survivalists are gathering for when the happening comes. They buy lots of land on the cheap, hone survival skills, and shoot targets with blue helmets painted on them. Seems like Cred Forums's kind of people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Redoubt

That's New England. The Rocky Mountain states are where a lot of Indian reservations are.

>Race isnt only skin pigmentation man, its also a determinant of IQ level.
As a whole, maybe that might be correct. But distancing yourself from people with a higher IQ level than you simply because they have different pigmentation isn't just very dumb, but also somewhat ironic. Because let's face it, both you and I know you're not the smartest tool in the shed.

Looking down on other races because you're part of a race that has a mean of 2 higher in IQ while you yourself isn't part of the reason why it is so is just... I have no words for it. But I see the humour in it.
You can't see a persons IQ on the outside like you seem to believe you can. You have to actually be smart enough to apprecate their intellect in order to evaluate it correctly. And you can't reach any such insights if you distance yourself from the people you claim you know so much about.

>Different races come from different cultures aswell.
Duh? What is your point?

>I wouldnt mind have Ben Carson as my neighbour but lets face it, he is a very rare case as opposed to most blacks
How do you know this? You distance yourself from black people so obviously you don't know them. All you do is just post one ignorant statement after another with no means of explaining your views.

Sorry, you seem like a nice guy but I have a pet peeve against ignorant people who still holds views they know nothing about. You really need to do yourself a favour and expand your views.

Best video

>Best part of the US are the parts closest to Canada

Really makes you think

Almost nothing but that's the good thing

This.

Are you aware that grand teton and Yellowstone national parks are in Wyoming?

Dfuck is NWF?

Best state (Hawaii) is the only state with a majority Asian population.

Far rigth? Well you know here anything is far rigth. Don't want gays marrying in you're church. Nazi. Don't want immigrants. Nazi. Want freedom of speech. Guess what you are.

And it's not sad that if you speak to the swedish goverment you should speak swedish to them. If i spoke to the British Goverment I would speak English...

I can't believe you don't have the urge to be with your own kind. You're like a sick animal, you don't know what you're doing. Why should I trust your opinions when you're fundamentally broken?

howdy neighbor-fellow Boisian here!

Montana here its pretty as fuck but were full sorry.

>comfy
>literally filled with first strike targets as far as the eye can see

That's if you're not consumed by the supervolcano hellfire first.

dude weed lmao

nukes

Why are you assuming I just do it before I've met any black people what so ever?

I've lived around blacks, I've had many black friends and I still have a couple left. It's not like they are some weird species I've never encountered before

I just brought up the fact that IQ is different as an example that race isnt simply skin colour. There are other features aswell that differentiate blacks and whites for example. Maybe it's cultural, but from what I've noticed blacks are way more aggressive, which sometimes is good ofcourse, but none the less they are. White people tend to be quite, humble and stick to themselves

And whats my point that different races come from different cultures? My point is that I dont have the energy nor nerves to blend in with other cultures, it's easier for everybody if everyone sticks to themselves

And in your 2nd to last paragraph you again assume I've never encountered a black person. Come on man

I can't believe pol is actually convincing me to look for work in Idaho

Indianapolis reporting in.
Same data has been recorded here. Filthy kebabs have overrun my local park.

>volcanoes everywhere
>earthquakes
>tsunamis
>hurricanes
Literally a death island. Pass

lol whitefish is little california.

bout to be full of invading Russians and Chinks

Ozarks for the real survivalists, better hurry to get on this ark

>we
>wyoming

No one wants to go to wyoming

Asians are bad, they shit, piss, and spit everywhere, have no hygiene, can't drive, and are dumb as fuck

Ill be bumping with OC of Montana, feel free to ask any questions.

Not to me...

I went to a 98% negroid high school.
I was at the top of my class with only 2 other whites, who both ranked 2 & 3.

There were about 5/40ish negroids that didn't scrape through senior year..

They're so retarded that it's sickening.

The guy who runs Chobani has been importing rapefugees into Idaho to make is Yoghurt for low wages. >3,000 in the last 5 years for this reason. The feds have intimidated the people upset by it too. The whole thing is fucked. Don't let refugees into Montana.

>muh race is skin deep meme

>Far rigth? Well you know here anything is far rigth. Don't want gays marrying in you're church. Nazi. Don't want immigrants. Nazi. Want freedom of speech. Guess what you are.

Again with the victimization! What's the deal with you guys?

No, the far right aren't the only people in Sweden who wants free speech or better immigration policies. Claiming so is just ignorant. I know you guys get blasting in the media and by the other parties, and that's wrong, but it doesn't make your whiney nonsense any more correct either.

>And it's not sad that if you speak to the swedish goverment you should speak swedish to them. If i spoke to the British Goverment I would speak English...

Well, in Britain they only speak English so it makes sense to speak english to them, no? In Sweden 85%+ are bilingual so you're able to make yourself perfectly understandable even if you don't know Swedish. The sad thing about this is that you're less accepted simply for no valid reason whatsoever. You can still convey the exact same thing speaking english but for some superficial reason you won't get the same results.

Wyoming here
easy mode, $360 dollars rent, $50,000 salary in the mines with no education, no crime. Living anywhere else is a meme.

Put it to you this way, I know everyone in a 10 house radius around me. We have neighborhood block parties at the end of every summer and I'm hosting a poker/grill/get drunk party at my house tonight.
Everyone is welcome and often show up after their kids go to sleep.

No, intelligence is fully determined by genes. The rest is noise. Social learning does not affect it in any way (culture, education etc). You're born as smart as you'll ever be.

Believe me I'd love to move to Eastern Europe aswell, but the salaries at the moment are just not competitive enough with Western Europe and USA

Sadly Boise is well on its way to being colonized by ex-Commiefornians looking for a cheaper place to retire, and they are bringing all of their libtarded shit with them

I-is there work for engineers up there?

How's the internet out there?

Fuck off we're full

That's Twin Falls, he can't afford to ship rapefugees in Boise.
If anything like migrants asexual assaulting children here happened, there'd be several accidental structural fires that would go uninvestigated...

Fallout 3 when?
We have one of the highest gun ownership rates in the country so we can put up a fight.

don't remind me

Follow your dreams, Sven

You're a brainwashed retard.

I don't know how the scene is in your state or even your country, but aren't most black neighborhoods very poor? Poverty and alienation effects your grades much more than your race. At least it does here in Sweden with the middle easterners but at a much smaller scale I imagine.

>other than that enjoy sitting at home without cell signal or internet masturbating to women from magazines or catalogs

aka enjoy raising livestock and a family on your massive plot of fertile land while I sit in my urban apartment and masturbate to hentai.

Dual-national here, born in CA, lived in WA, FL and TN.

Won't go back to any of those states, although WA had the best environment out of the lot it wasn't enough for me.

I want to live the rural comfy life so when I find my way back I want to make a go of either Montana or Wyoming, yet to me they are indistinguishable.

What do I need to know? Also generally what is the majority populace like? I'm sick of super-liberal identity states.

Idaho:
>Whites everywhere
>Diverse ecosystem, forests, mountains, desert
>Guns guns guns guns
>Low taxes
>Super cheap land
>True blood farmers and country boys
Unfortunately the only metropolitan area in the state (boise) is getting more and more cucked. But overall it's pretty right-leaning and pleasant to live in.
Oh, unbelievably cheap electricity too because of our nuclear plants and hydroelectric damns and low population.

Fuck off we're full though, you fucking cuckafornia faggots moving here to build mansions are ruining the place with your yuppie bullshit.

>muh "I'm not a gypsy, honest :^)" meme

montana is where hollywood goes to retire

I'm a network engineer myself and yes, Micron and HP are always hiring, I work for a multinational IT firm that is run by Mormons.
I do pretty good desu

The number of hajibs on campus blows me the fuck away.
And all the blue god damn hair. Jesus it's a fucking mess right now

How nice a house can I get in that area of the US with 1.2 mllion usd?

Not completely inda woods, but close enough for kids to go to school etc.

>tripfag telling people to fuck off

Man growing up it was less than 56k all the way until I left for college. 14.whatever then upgraded to 28k, I don't remember the numbers, whatever is close to those.

Now finally after an entire young adult life wasted I can finally download at 3mb/s

I didn't want to fight so I went to the center of the country. It's majestic up there and the people robust, but what we are about to witness hell hath no fury. END TIMES.

> Poverty and alienation effects your grades much more than your race.

Poor whites and asians outperform medium income blacks. Poverty has nothing to do with.anything. It's genes all the way.

Those blue hairs majoring in women's studies will eventually find their true calling in life as a barrista, and never amount to anything

Cheap land, security, vast beautiful property, low population, largely absent of niggers.

But also technologically remedial (comparably weak cell phone signal, absence of good internet speed).

Why do califags always want to ruin everything for everybody else?

It's mind-boggling.

>le Cred Forums flag shitpost

0/10 stick to eating burgers

1.2 mil would buy you a Columbian Drug dealers mansion in Boise.

Most of this board is too autistic to get a woman. So raising a family is out of the question they just are jerking it harder on themselves.

good fishing

ND resident here.

Essentially just working and hibernating in the winter. Relatively low cost of living and decent economy. Pretty much all white people... progressives and bleeding heart liberals trying to change that.

ND is pretty much all Germans and Scandinavians.

>Paris Hilton

really the prime example for western intellectual superiority

Why do you have a dem governor, and why did he veto const. carry?

Who hurt you, user?

>Germans and Scandinavians
only a matter of time until you cuck yourselves :(

Why do you vote democraps though?

typical slav - looking for something cold and distant

Check'd
Your'e damn right about it being majestic, I know bad times are coming but enlighten me on why Montana is in for Ruskies and Chinks?

If LSS has their way... probably. Although people really dislike what is happening and we don't have a cucked central state government that is advocating that shit, unlike MN.

It's a different breed of German descendants here. They all came before the two world wars and have no sense of deep guilt in their soul.

I mostly hate it because it's impossible to find anybody that isn't one of them and is also single.
Also it's fucking weird to know I'm talking to somebody on Cred Forums who is at most within a 15 mile radius of me
Unless you live way the fuck out in Nampa or Middleton like a sadistic fuck

Stop encouraging them to move here with their european ways

Because they're convinced their hippie way of life is absolutely superior to everyone else and that everybody should ban plastic bags, drive a prius, and eat organic vegan foods
But they also hate Californian law and tax and etc so they move to nice flyover states and fucking ruin them by buying in politicians who enforce their bullshit yuppie ways

Potatoes and elves

That's good to hear. I hope Gianforte wins in MT and tells the refugees to fuck off. Trump would help too.

>boring virgin losers on Cred Forums preferer empty boring prairies
Surprise surprise

What's it like living in Boise?

Would you recommend it for a Young person (23) who just finished his Msc? Assume that I already found work there.

Yeah, almost 8% income tax and 5.5% sales tax to support all the welfare bums in Maine. No thanks

Gr8 b8 m8.

Why, what brought you out here? Just curious.

Nothing really happens there. There's only farms, nukes, and oil.
I grew up in North Dakota. Most people passing through say the people are really nice, but if you had to live with them you would quickly realize how rude everyone is.
Now I get to laugh at Hoosiers who think 10 F is unbearably cold and think they're real country folk living half an hour from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

T-thats high taxes for you?

Nope, I live close enough to hear the cannon go off every time BSU scores, and I can also hear the Summer Outlaw concerts at the Old Penn.

that looks amazing

Because Missoula, and invading commifornians. The best part of the state is in northwest near Idaho, not that Idaho is better.

>mulatto
That reminds me, earlier today this college girl said that "mulatto" is a slur. What the fuck.

> before the two world wars
hope you're right.

sometimes i wonder about the study that showed something about empathy in Nordic genes, or if it's just feminism fucking everyone.

Im pretty sure the only living thing in Wyoming is sheep user

And maybe these, not sure

>I just brought up the fact that IQ is different as an example that race isnt simply skin colour.
Still, it's a flawed argument which you would've understood if you actually took my post to heart.

>There are other features aswell that differentiate blacks and whites for example. Maybe it's cultural, but from what I've noticed blacks are way more aggressive, which sometimes is good ofcourse, but none the less they are. White people tend to be quite, humble and stick to themselves
Do you have any actual evidence of this? Because personal opinions doesn't warrant for much. Because if it did the world wouldn't make any sense since in my opinion there are tons of white aggressive and violent people that I know of what has created far more damage to our country than black people have ever done.

Also, if it is cultural a swedish black man would've been just as accepted as your neighbour as a swedish white man, right? Both grew up in sweden and had a similar childhood. Why is one worse than the other?

>And whats my point that different races come from different cultures? My point is that I dont have the energy nor nerves to blend in with other cultures,
What? And still you want to move to another country...?
I don't understand what's so hard about other people having a different culture from yours. I don't think it's about culture or race but rather about how much you have in common with people and you'll never realize how much you have in common with some people if you distance yourself from them because you can't or don't want to understand them.

>it's easier for everybody if everyone sticks to themselves
No, I disagree. There's more value in growing and learning from eachother than simply shutting your ears and eyes. Besides, the more we dinstance ourselves from eachother the more conflict we're gonna have between the groups.

As much as I dislike Bullock, who wants to let in rapefugees, he is pretty moderate. He opposes assault weapons bans etc, but he won't vote to expand our rights. If all Democrats were like him the country would be better.

>Not wanting North European money and Whites

Enjoy Obongos Syrian and Somali refugees outbreeding you.

Comfy, wages aren't great compared nationally but the cost of living is so insanely low you end up with a lot of excess money. It's one of the few places in the country where it's actually possible to easily live off $7.25/hr with a roommate.
Your presence is just going to cause every woman over the age of 20 to swoon and say OH HOW I WISH WE WEREN'T SO BACKWARDS! WHY CANT WE BE CIVILIZED AND SOCIALIST LIKE EUROPE WHERE YOU ARE FROM!

Utah only has a 5% (state) income rate.
Idaho has 7.8%

Warm springs area?
I live in that weird wooden apartment complex behind red robin. Having taco bell so close is bad for my health.

Intelligence breeds Empathy. That's a dangerous combination when your country is also sheltered from outside realities.

Don't forget Bozeman and the reservations. Cucks and Indians make the Democrats viable.

>tfw my 125 Square meter apartment is worth 1.2 million USD now

kek Copenhagen prices are insane. I'd rather buy a huge house in your area and live like a king.

as long as you plan on having 8+ children like previous Germans did

So we should change our native tongue becouse someone can't speak it. Or atleast get use to talking less and less. And i'm not far rigth. See you just called me far rigth while i have not said anything "Far Rigth". Im not either playing a victim. I am not a victim of anything. But I am saddend. I see the country my ancestors died to defend being ripped apart. And i'm not claiming not the "Far rigth" as you call it but the Rigth is the only ones seening these problems. But what I am saying is the Rigth parties are the only one's that want to do anything about it. If theres a left party that wants to close the borders and let people say what they want then yes im ignorant of that.

Shit, what you doing tonight? Wanna get drunk and play poker with neighbors? You're quite literally across the river from me. $10 dollar buy in and all the bourbon you can handle!

Do you have scientific source for that, or did you see it in your crystal ball?

Don't remind me user, I'm just glad I live in a Republican county.

what the fuck is that thing

Lurk moar. If you spend a few weeks here you won't be so innocent anymore.

Genetic evidence of Black violence.
Skip to 18:19
youtube.com/watch?v=NlFB-l2vMSk

Race is the root, culture is the flower.

>I smoked weed in those exact bushes on a hs fishing trip

Good times

Montanafag here

>Oil booms brings in degenerate foreigners
>Bikers and their meth
>Right wing militias
>Wolves
>Gorgeous landscapes
>Good hunting
>Hutterites have amazing food in the farmers market
>Everyone has guns
>Except the Hippies/ (((Californians)))
>Whitefish kicked out Richard Spencer for some bullshit
>Berkeley Pit
>Fuck Billings

Best part

>No blacks in the rural areas
>Or even in general

The injuns in that area suck. They are all alcoholics and they are angry drunks.

I don't need a peer-review study to confirm my personal experiences and gut feelings. I've with blacks long enough to know what I want and dont want, and it's definitely not Sweden in its current state

Why are you so offended that I want to move? Im not telling everyone to move, I personally just feel like moving away from Sweden is he right choice for me

Sweden has about 35% income tax

Well, those valleys might skirt by. The Bible has a prophecy that Russia invades America. They come from the North and steamroll, burn the breadbasket region, the great plains.
www.thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Russia-America.pdf

Then the real END TIMES begin with volcanoes and asteroids and sheeeeit. It's all in the geological record. Nibiru, homie.

its a state tax not federal

Just get everyone to vote Gianforte. He wants to keep out rapefugees. If this state gets out to vote for him and Trump then Missoula will just be a hippy town, not a fucking no go zone. I live in Missoula county. It's not all bad.

>Sweden has about 35% income tax
We only have that for richfags at the federal level.

Bear in mind that's on top of federal income taxes and such.

I feel the same way...
Ile miss good old Ã…ke though

Do you pay federal taxes aswell? What's it at combined with state tax then?

Oh, and I honestly don't believe you have such an excessive knowledge about the black race as you claim you have simply because not a single one of your points actually has any merit to them. It's obvious that you didn't reach these conclusions of yours yourself true insight and evaluation but rather you seem to base them on odd tidbits and facts from the Internet.

i live in idaho, would like to get a little further inland, away from california and portland/seattle

It depends on your income and source thereof.

>Flaming Gorge
Sounds metal, ever go jump it with motorcycles?

Banana spider (Golden Silk orb weaver), they build giant webs between trees in forests where I live

Once went walking around in the woods and got tangled in that shit, its pretty terrifying because they have a nasty bite and they all happen to be huge

>Missoula was supposed to get 100 rapefugees a year
>Bumped up to 150
>Hippies still want more

Reeeee why is my home town so pozzed?

Do we live in the same country? It's impossible to not be around blacks nowadays. Unless you're literally the king or live in super expensive neighbourhoods (which 95% of Swedes cant afford) we've all had to endure the multiculturalism

As said, lurk moar. You will change after a cople of weeks

If that is destined to happen I guess no-one is safe but in the meantime ill enjoy not having nigs and shooting guns.

My (kinda shitty) 650sq ft apartment runs me $700/mo
If I lived a mile west it'd be $600/mo for 700sq ft
A good sized 4bed home is maybe $250k if the kitchen was recently remodeled
Place is ridiculously cheap.

> what you doing tonight? Wanna get drunk and play poker with neighbors?
N-not much a-user
I'm actually supposed to GM a shadowrun campaign tonight because I'm an autistic twat. I'd be down whenever next time is though, shoot me an email at my throwaway [email protected]

Super volcano

The largest volcano on the planet.

We're being flooded with nigs and muds

I pay property taxes (because NH) and federal (FICA stuff and income), but some state have sales and income on top of the federal taxes.

Only terrible things. Stay out if you know what's good for you.

Not much, that's the problem. Everywhere that is completely white is usually painfully boring, and if it's rural and not a rich liberal suburb outside of nigtopia they are usually poor and shitty.

Sanders county here, I'm with you on that user.

Yeah but can I get some raw numbers? What % do you end up with

>bordering canada
>no asians

Will do, also my modernized 3b 2 bath brick house built originally in 47' with fenced backyard appraised at $260k
I paid 110 for it 18 years ago

>You can't see a persons IQ on the outside like you seem to believe you can.

Actually with high probability you can. It's relatively easy to tell the dumb ones from the smart by the shape of their heads. Same way with gaydar, which has been scientifically proven to work much better than chance (regarding men).

Why? Because of pleiotropy.

yeah, i know, i see them all the fucking time now, didn't just last year, it's insane

holy shit how can a monster like that live in the comfy zone

this triggers me

>tiny ass white boi state
hol up

I want to live in Montana one day it's beautiful. Need to get out of Florida away from these kikes and spics.

>Fellow Missoulafag browses Cred Forums

H-h-how are you? I thought I was the only one.

Shit internet but really nice

Fraking, cold as all fuck winters, cattle, and shitloads of open land.

Also a significant chunk of the US ICBM nuclear arsenal.

But yeah mostly a quiet part of the US.

Lol @ salary

Become your own boss desu. Internetz is the answer

The bad lands are amazing

that's interesting, i had heard that missoula was getting inundated with africans and syrians as bad as boise is

Nigga, that's comfy.

Because they never encounter minorities and think multiculturalism is a good thing because of it.

nothing, stay away.

>telling Piotr to stay away
Poles are based m8

I know someone who lived in Maine. He said there was a tax for own property with a decent view. Fuck that.

Well then, I'll take all my potatoes with me and go live inna-woods then. No taters for you.

owning*

South&North Dakota are equal sized farm fields as far as the eye can see. It's literal hell on earth.

Fuck off back to cali you NIGGER

Anyone remember that "don't come to North Dakota" thread?

Farms are comfy as fuck, but not great plains farms. Too flat. Comfy Appalachia is comfy.

Are you kidding me? The other swede is being sincere, blacks are more violent and less intelligent. They are an inferior race, although in the US I think we should look after them to some degree because they are our burden. There shouldn't be blacks in Sweden to begin with.

It depends on how much you make, and if you are married. Anything over 416k I think is 39.6% fed taxed. An income of just under 100k comes to 25%. Plus other factors of short term investments gambling winning/ losings etc you get federal then onto you can add the state income/sales/property taxes.

INL but it means either living in the middle of nowhere or a 2 hour commute.

>there's plenty of retarded white people in the world.

True... but very few smart niggers.

they can't stay safe forever

Boom.

To be fair I live outside of Missoula. I've lived here since 1999 and go to UM.

Not quite. We have 1 Congolese and 1 Syrian family right now. It could get a whole lot worse.

TOPKEK

Race matters far more than income newfag.

So we should change our native tongue becouse someone can't speak it. Or atleast get use to talking less and less.
There is absolutely nothing in any post in this thread that claims this. Is this your attempt at a strawman?

>And i'm not far rigth. See you just called me far rigth while i have not said anything "Far Rigth".
I don't care what you are. It's just that if it looks like a zebra, walks like a zebra and eats like a zebra then it's a fucking zebra. And many people, who are right wing, are complaining about the exact same thing you just did with the exact same level of ignorance.

>Im not either playing a victim.
You just did in your previous post.

>I am not a victim of anything. But I am saddend. I see the country my ancestors died to defend being ripped apart.
lol you overdramatic bastard. I don't know what proplems you're talking about since you never mention any so you're gonna have to evaluate on that but please spare me the sentimental bullshit and stick with the things of actual substenance.

>And i'm not claiming not the "Far rigth" as you call it but the Rigth is the only ones seening these problems.
Except this is bullshit. The far right is a single-issue political party and only care about the immigration issue. While it's true that the other parties haven't touched this issue to the extend that it needs it is very ignorant to believe that only the right wing actually cares about it. I have personally spoken to people in the leading parties who wants to do more but can't since it's a tricky issue in Sweden. You're not looking for the actual facts but rather just takes everything at face value.

Most likely you will:
Pay 10% on the first 10k you make
Pay 15% on the next 30k you make
Pay 25% on the next 50k you make
For income. Then when you file taxes you take a million billion deductions on everything so the first 25k is basically tax free.
Plus daily "consumption" taxes, i.e. sales tax. So when you buy a $1 coke you actually pay $1.06 because the sales tax is 6%

Idaho can be fucking beautiful. Seasons are kinda weird sometimes, but goddamn if I don't love the scenery.

5 miles outside of Missoula.

Its actually true though

A lot of prohibition history, farms, bitter cold winds, Red Green show, and curfew signaled with air raid sirens.

[spoiler]nothing happens there[/spoiler]

But they have all our nukes.

I've seen women wearing the full hijab in public. It's still overwhelming majority white, but there's asian immigrants from all over coming here. There's even some Congolese children going to an elementary school in my neighborhood.

It's not bad now, but because we are such a hippy town it's going to get worse. That's Sanders rally was triggering as fuck.

>Your political stance is accepted whatever it is as long as you're not being an ass about it. Sadly lots of people in Sweden turn into complete asshats during political discussions.

Hehe, that's true. The freaks in I&I on Flashback.org makes Cred Forums look like Reddit in comparison. I'm moderately against immigration and obviously hang out at Cred Forums, but some of those guys makes me seriously question humanity and consider switching camps because of the association.

Scenic Poverty

INL?

Also wheat.
Also fracking oil.
Also potatoes.
Also a very large part of gun parts and ammunition (Montana)

Come to frozen north. Biggest spider size of popcorn kernel. Bring women.

>That's Sanders rally was triggering as fuck.
Did you go? I had a fever. I'm far right, but I wanted to hear what he had to say. Also most of our diversity is temporary and leaves once they finish college. Also grad school is whiter than undergrad, big shocker there.

>inl.gov/

Can you tell me some basic things about Missoula?

Is it similar to Boise in most ways? What are some key differences?

Pic related looks really comfy. That river is very European stylish

That's what we call the "suicide ring". There are more suicides there stretched down to Colorado and Utah than anywhere else in the country. Can you guess why?

>He goes to the UM

I honestly want to find out how ma my other Cred Forums users there are on campus to get a 14/88 club going. I'm tired of having critical theory jammed down my throat.

What are some relaxing places to visit in Switzerland?

I've been in the mood to look at icy mountains, eat Swiss chocolate and collect victorinox Swiss knives...
HNNGGGG THE THOUGHT GETS ME

I just miss waking up in the morning, looking out of a window and not finding a Muhamad bin-trashcan and his 3 wives, 53 children walking behind him on the sidewalk.

lonelyness?

I dunno. Have you ever lived though a winter where the wind was 80km/h and the nightly low was -30C?

Because inna-woods can get lonely.
Also high altitude = lower oxygen = more suicides

i'm in a frozen north, the no women part is why i might move

The college is 1/4 of the population. There are 70k people in the city and 110k in the county. It's over 90% White, but majority cuck. The job market is tight since college graduates are fucking everywhere. The mountains are comfy as fuck. The rivers have plentiful fish. The neighborhoods by Rattlesnake creek and the University are fucking pozzed as fuck. The Northside and Sawmill district are slummy, but still overwhelmingly White. If you go a couple of miles outside of Missoula it is >95% White and right wing as fuck.

I live in Boise, I'm pretty sure Missoula is nicer than Boise but I've never been there. Boise is nice, but it's been going downhill pretty badly since the late 90s / early 00s. The western part of the metro area is like a little Phoenix or LA in some ways.

Leeching states.

We have to watch what were once amazing communities get turned into trash by meth, cuckafornians, and refugees.

>Wyoming
>not beautiful
Fite me irl

Your just going to the shitty spots.

Yeah I went. It was typical commie jew fuck we will make the 1% pay, legalize weed, fight for 15, democratic socialism isn't just socialism etc. Entire crowd was full of crunchy granola types, there was a line for the legalize weed petition, and it reeked of pot in general. It was very diverse crowd.

On the other hand, there were guys in big trucks driving up and down Broadway screaming Trump with MAGA hats on.

Northwest front

a white "regionalist" ""movement""

Wyoming is bro tier.

You have to go back, transplant.

>So we should change our native tongue becouse someone can't speak it. Or atleast get use to talking less and less. And i'm not far rigth. See you just called me far rigth while i have not said anything "Far Rigth". Im not either playing a victim. I am not a victim of anything. But I am saddend. I see the country my ancestors died to defend being ripped apart. And i'm not claiming not the "Far rigth" as you call it but the Rigth is the only ones seening these problems. But what I am saying is the Rigth parties are the only one's that want to do anything about it. If theres a left party that wants to close the borders and let people say what they want then yes im ignorant of that.

You and faggots like you are the reason we even have this ridiculous Sweden meme. Your willingness to cuck yourself to burgers and cry like a little victim is making us all look bad. If you left your room once in a while, maybe dared to talk to a girl instead of crying about immigrants stealing all the swedish women (kek!), your self-imposed faggotry wouldn't be half as bad and you would see that we are by far one of the most comfy countries on earth.

>I don't need a peer-review study to confirm my personal experiences and gut feelings
Actually, yes you do. Your gut feelings and personal experiences are very subjective and doesn't hold any merit when it comes to solving actual problems. How can anyone with 100+ IQ not be aware of how this works?

>I've with blacks long enough to know what I want and dont want, and it's definitely not Sweden in its current state
You do not know what you want since you can't evaluate it properly. If you can't explain it then you do not understand it. A few simple words that you should meditate on.
You haven't even touched any of the points or debunks I've made so you're obviously not a person who befriended critical thought either. Sweden may be worse now than 15 years ago but it's still one of the best countries to live in. I think you should stay and try to appreciate what we have instead of running to another country that actually has it worse off.

>Why are you so offended that I want to move? Im not telling everyone to move, I personally just feel like moving away from Sweden is he right choice for me
Where did you get the notion that I am offended? I'm fine with you moving. I just think you're moving for the wrong and very ignorant reason and I've told you why I believe so, but you didn't even seem to apprehend what I said.

Since I care for your well being, I must again tell you that simply moving to a white neighborhood doesn't make you part of something meaningful and you're only gonna set yourself up for disapointment if you walk down that path.

>Is it similar to Boise in most ways? What are some key differences?
Boise is over 200k people. It gets over 45 c in the summer. It's more right wing there too.

I'm actually really easy to spot. I'm more of a Paleocon than Natsoc, but still race realist.

Missoula is a college town in the mountains. Boise is a big city in the desert.

potentially the most underrated post ive seen

>cuckafornians
Somehow I highly doubt that unless you're counting CO. Look how red it is.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
Do you know where that red comes from? That comes from the people after jumping off those beautiful cliffs.

Ok. That figures.

I dont think**** most people who oppose immigrants here in Sweden say its absolutly terrible right now, but we dont like the direction its going in right now, and its escalating pretty badly year after year

Yeah there's a certain element of victimization in the rightwing, but what the fuck are you gonna do? We cant go out and start a civil war, we need to gather people with emotions in this stage of the "war" if you will

Known several Somalis here, no problems, good upstanding guys.

The Bosnians, however, have several rather incredibly bad apples and the government protects them no matter what they do.

They're still red for the same reason Texas is red: The huge rural areas swing them red.
Cuckafornians all move into the larger urban centers and if you look at the county voting they're always blue, 100%.

Replugging this for the newfag Sweded who isn't redpilled on race:

>Boise is a big city
Oh come on now.

kabab's don't like it here

Montana Anons!

Tell me about Great Falls and Malmstrom AFB. I might be moving up there for work if things go as I'd like. I'm coming from California, but I vote red so that's okay, r-right?

Pretty close to where I live

It's 3x the size of Missoula and 2x the size of Billings.

I guess this post is appropriate for you aswell.

Yes Sweden isn't terrible, but its gonna be terrible in a couple decades, probably eastern Europe level of wealth (and most eastern European countries will have surpassed us)

I rather move early than too late for the sake of my children

I love to street view around tiny american town, they're so comfy.

Also so mysterious, you can go to a place 100 miles from anywhere, find a lake that's been named but you can't find a single picture of it.

>Idaho
>Neo-Nazis

What the fuck is up with the I states? They're all horrible hotbeds of poor white crackers hating the fuck out of dark-skinned folk (defined as anyone who tans straightaway).

Other than the size difference, we're pretty similar to boise. It's a fairly decent place to live overall. Great access to fishing and hiking, decent history to the town, lots of entertainment with places like the Tophat, multiple bars, or whatever bands the college attracts. We had The Foo Fighters a few years ago, and Paul McCartney recently.

7/10, if it wasn't for the liberals this place would be pretty comfy. Oh, and the other towns surrounding us are hardcore right wing. Don't know why Richard Spencer got into as much trouble as he did in Whitefish though.

Sure. It's fine. I actually know the manager of the Walmart there. He's a spic, but a 20 year veteran and right wing as fuck. Great Falls has the highest Black population in the state 1.1%. It will be cold and windy so get used to that. Enjoy hiking. MAGA.

For Montana Boise is big as fuck.

Their even better when you actually go there.

I moved to Boise from Phoenix. Boise seems like Mayberry to me.

nytimes.com/2010/11/09/education/09gap.html?_r=0

From a leftist rag like NYT no less --

>poor white boys do just as well as African-American boys who do not live in poverty
>poor white boys do just as well as African-American boys who do not live in poverty

jbhe.com/features/53_SAT.html

youtube.com/watch?v=zm5BEEyAw50

jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

Educate yourself.

Sweet, thanks man. I love hiking and camping, and the oily beaches and morning fogs have overstayed their welcome for me out here. 1.1% is about as low as I've ever seen, so I'm hoping for this move more and more.

>Don't know why Richard Spencer got into as much trouble as he did in Whitefish though.
The media made him look like he wanted to gas the kikes. People were lied to about him, couple that with 12 years of government brainwashing and most people cuck out.

600k != "big city"
And that's 600k spread over 4+ cities