golden one from sweden aka the golden faggot

his channel : youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah

Can you please stop posting your videos here, you narcissistic queer? Thx

Funny coming from a turkroach.

How is he racist?

What's wrong with his face

he has an ugly face

hes a fag enabler

Don't you have a gulenist to assrape Mehmet?

>masculine

gay af

he's gotta get a different haircut
he looks so unbelievably gay

zero chance against this average build black guy

I don't see the problem with him. You know he'd crush you like the roach you are

he is a real white nationalist person from sweden. he is a bit famous among white nationalists on the internet. seriously.

Just goes to show you can work out as much as you can but you can't change ugly.

show that genetics are the key to look manly and masculine. workout does not work.

is he really THAT ugly or is it just because his face doesn't match his body

white skin, no or blondish hair always makes you look feminine, no matter how much muscle you grow.

I agree he is a fag

Blonde men have a real problem looking masculine. Blonde men are an unfortunate byproduct of the process that creates blonde women

>question if displacing ethnic europeans with 3rd world welfare queens is really a good idea
>LITERALLY A NAZI

this.

blond is feminine by it's nature.

that is ONE UGLY MOTHERFUCKER. he is uglier than PREDATOR.

>masculine

Nah, he's a total faggot.

KEK he is a closet faggot. I prefer my faggots like Milo.

You don't know what manly is, roaches. Europeans have slower life histories, so they mature and age later. That's why blondes look boyish for longer -- highly K selected, unlike you niggers who grow bears at 8 and hit your graves at 60 or less.

I am just using a white example here. This white man is not blonde. Notice how he doesn't have to sport a beard to look masculine. He looks masculine enough without the beard. Not so for the blonde men.

POO
L
O
O IN

If this is your definition of masculinity, them Sweden is really doomed.

He looks like he's had a body transplant.

>Training whole life for race war, gets knifed by nigga on street in Malmo, LMFAO.

Thats not really happened, but it could.

Why do you have this picture saved?

>sees flag

Never mind.

>Notice how he doesn't have to sport a beard to look masculine. He looks masculine enough without the beard.

What in God's name are you talking about? First off, Golden One has gone without a beard the majority of the time his channel has gone up, second, Henry Cavill usually doesn't sport a beard (though he's still done it plenty of times) because his jawline is fucking amazing.

If you've never met a person with dark hair that was using a beard to compensate for their awful chin, I don't know what to tell you, Sharma.