Moved out recently

>moved out recently
>dorm-esque place
>live with bunch of different people
>they're all fucking niggers

They steal my bread, they play loud shitty music in the middle of the night and won't ever clean. Niggers are seriously the scum of earth. Why do libs love niggers so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Heights_riot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dorm-esque place

Are studying or what?

>Are you*

the fuck I'm not even that tired yet

Nah, I'm not studying. It was just the best way of explaining it that I could think of I guess. But that's irrelevant either way

The quickest way to hate niggers is to live near them.
Libs 'love' of niggers amounts to virtue signalling from a great distance.

Why are you living in such conditions?

I suppose this is right

I had to find a cheap central place real quick before the summer. I'm considering moving out soon though

The only people who love niggers are those who have never truly dealt with them.

There's a ton of blacks in the south, so we know what they're like. We treat them how they deserve to be treated, so we're labeled racist.

>sniff makes his return to Cred Forums

How long 'till he is considered a white supremacist nationalistic icon by leftie media

You forgot the rules of choosing an apartment.

1) Don't live with or near niggers.
2) Live alone if you can afford it.
3) Don't live underneath another unit.
4) Don't sign a lease until you can inspect the unit for damages, crime records, and nearby annoyances like barking dogs or noisy neighbors.
5) Scan your lease for hidden fees and bullshit stipulations before signing it.
6) Rent should be 1/3 of your monthly after-tax income.

Move ASAP. They'll steal anything of value, then call you a racist for questioning them.

>i live with niggers
>i can afford living alone
>i do live underneath another unit
>everything in the complex is in fucking shit quality

;_;

They steal towels, bread, cigarettes and whatever they can stumble upon really

How the fuck are they like this?

Also, if they haven't stolen any of your belongings yet, they're just waiting to make sure you're not the "crazy school shooter" type.

Once they know you won't massacre the lot of them, you're fair game.

Nature/nurture. Tribal ancestors + shitty parent(s) + media glamorizing "gangsta"/criminal culture.

I sort of feel bad for them. Imagine if they had such great historical background as white people do, and the right opportunities

Oh well, doesn't change that they're fucking retarded beyond comprehension

>having blacks as roommates
you only have yourself to blame

I didn't know that there were nigs, the landlord said there was bunch of same-aged students living there ;_;

Because they don't live or interact with them on a daily baisis. Let libs out in the projects for one day and you'll see if they still love them so much.

Just get someone to sublet your place and move out.

Just get out of there before it's too late, NorBro.

This.

Whites in the US avoid them like the plague. Even liberal self hating whites talk a big game but still will never go into black neighborhood or live in black area

Nut on the bread, let it dry and wait

G-guys... Stop stealing my bread... I worked hard for that loaf...

I put slightly aggressive post-it notes on my drawer, holy fuck I'm a nu-male

If you didn't meet your potential roommates/living mates before moving in, you are a retard

>slightly aggressive post-it notes on my drawer
>holy fuck I'm a nu-male

Can you post some pics please?

I suspect this is a troll, but if not, your existence brings great pleasure to me.

>Even liberal self hating whites talk a big game but still will never go into black neighborhood or live in black area

I always find this hilarious.

Progressive faggots will sit at their candlelit dinner tables and wax poetic about the plight of the American negro, but these limousine liberals will never -- and I do mean NEVER -- opt to live with Jamal and his gang of bandana-wearing pants-sagging blunt-smoking porch-loitering street rats.

It's blatant hypocrisy of the highest order.

I live in southern Virginia (on the NC border) and my school bus used to pass right through a black neighborhood.

For six years, 45 minutes each morning and afternoon, I had to listen to their retarded hooping and hollering, deal with their complete disregard for others, and try to mentally ignore their bullshit rap "music" that they loudly blasted on a battery-operated portable stereo.

Pics of what

>sniff explains his political philosophies to moomintroll.jpg

I wish this was a joke

Precisely. For all their muh love/acceptance/equality/fuckracists SJW shit, none of them last long in majority black environments.

Universities will intentionally put a soul brother with a group of 3 white males just to see what happens btw. I have never seen a room smell so obviously like marijuana only to have a residential staff say "hmm seems ok to me!"
They steal food and are loud.

Go live with whites or Asians.
You made a major miscalculation thinking you could live peacefully with them.

I just moved into my college dorm. I gotten accepted to a college right near my house that was basically the same in prestige but I chose to go to the one 200 miles away. I wish had stayed to the close one. I miss my moms tendies.

Any nigs are bag news. It could be that really nice black couple down the street. It only takes one time for them to show their true selves or they have a huge family BBQ and all the shitstains come out of hiding and fuck your shit up. They have no respect for anyone, will park on your lawn, driveway, throw trash in your yard.

You ask them not to and they chimp out

You have to rape the biggest one of them to demonstrate your superiority.

After that they will do as you command.

>Universities will intentionally put a soul brother with a group of 3 white males just to see what happens btw.

This happens because the cunts in the housing office office are do-nothing bitches weaned on Marxism who think they're changing the world by forcing white kids to cohabitate with niggers.

It's one of the most disgusting and presumptuous things about academia.

>chimp out

kek

I was pretty ambivalent toward blacks until a similar set up actually lol.
Also had a "Europe is great!"/studied German and English/hipster/liberal roommate that starting saying racist-sounding shit after having to live with DeJaMarcus a few months.

Ultimate red pill is experience.

Because they only see them on electronic screens and hear them on the radio

Hello newfriend, please refrain from posting for at least a month, that way you can get to know the culture of the board and the language we speak in without sticking out like a sore thumb

>Why do libs love niggers so much?
They hate themselves and want to facilitate the death of their race
They live being degraded, you can blame cold war communism for permeating their propaganda throughout the west and ruining the consciousness of everyone

kollektiv?

Next time one of them steals your bread, beat him up. Trust me. They're walking over you because they know you don't do shit about it. Establish dominance. Once they know you're the realest nigga on the block, they won't cross you.

or poison it

I also played Football in College. They are all animals and really only stick to themselves unless they are going to outright rip you off or attempt to.
>I one time collected orders for booze since
>I turned 21 before a bunch of my teammates.
>One of the nigs orders 60 dollars worth of booze.
>says he needs to get cash at the student center, im leaving in 5 mins so he asks me to spot him
>sure no problem.jpeg
>I come back with the everyone's beer/liquor
>"hey nigga I got your cash"
>hands me $40
>I tell him his shit cost $60 and i need the money
>ask for the receipt
>I show him it, he accuses me of ripping him off.
>he calls a bunch of fellow nigs on the team
>they threaten to kick my ass and turn me in for using a fake to the coaches if I dont accept $40
>They tell me I can have some and they will call it even.
>I tell them no again, I NEED THE MONEY.
>5 mins later, one of them is attempting to STEAL THE BOOZE
>10 mins later, 3 nigs are pounding on my dorm door, trying to kick it in.
>FINE I TAKE $40 because shit is getting out of hand but i tell them im taking my share.
>they grab the bottle and start drinking directly from the bottle
>NOPE.JPG

Learned my lesson never bought for the nigs again. They accused me of being racist for not taking their orders after the incident.

Hahahaha get out while you still can friendo. I lived an apartment where there with two black roomates. Two. Eventually more and more started showing up for shitty "parties" they would have until 4 am every night, until there were always about 30 there. I got evicted but my friend stayed in the complex. The stories this man tells me. Essentially by the end of the year there were literally hundreds of them crammed into the apt at all times, and dozens crashing there for weeks on end. He walked in one day and the door was literally wide open with a pile of coke on the table. One of them robbed one of his friends completely blind and nearly OD'd in the building. Another was halfway through committing suicide. My friend, the only white guy was the only one who saved both of them. At the end of the year they were all evicted and my friend was charged with the bill for all the damages the negros had racked up. It came out to roughly about $12,000. Enjoy your new life :)

OP, have any of your nigger roommates said this in response to your bread query?

My nigger """friend""" stole a hundred dollars for me one time.

But he got arrested a few days later for possession of marijuana lol

*from me

Too bad it wasnt heroin

Why

Longer sentence presumably

Much longer sentence. You get caught with that, its not a slap on the wrist, its serious jail time. Especially if he had enough that would be considered dealing

because libs don't have to live around them, you do.

My libshit (((friend))) once 'jokingly' boasted about his city becoming more gentrified. It's basically saying, "I know these people are a cancer, and I'm glad they're leaving my city. But my political stance is such that I want them to flourish as much as they can not near me."

Essentially, GtKRWN.

another working class white begins to realize the difference in respect despite poverty versus gimmedats

Oh.

It really sucks that I lost a hundred dollars (literally an entire day's work for the shitty job I had at the time). But I learned an important lesson. Niggers might pretend to be your friend, but they are really not your friend.

They basically see you as a rich, greedy Jew. You have innumerable wealth in their minds. You clearly don't work, because they don't work and don't understand its meaning. You have more resources and aren't giving it away. Therefore, racisss.

How about they just research a thing or two, and beg the (((actual people with the resources))) for some parity?

This is what I've been wondering. Do niggers even know about the Jews? If they would actually try to educate themselves, they would understand it's not whitey, it's the fucking kikes.

I kinda think they've never had a moment, or the insight, to see the big picture.

So they're fucking cattle suited to be slaves. All is right with the world.

I wish them the best, but the past 30 years have shown even handed opportunity, they lag and even regress into the worst parts of society.

Oslo? Studerer selv og bor i en temmelig chill studenthybel

I would wish them the best, but centuries of evidence says that they will never better themselves. Race in humans is just as real as species in dogs. Some are stronger and more atheltic, some are stupider than sin. It's time we stop ignoring these very real differences.

>Ctrl-f "cuck"
>Phrase not found

What if we could find a way to redpill black people and sicc them on the Jews

I was thinking this. Actually thinking about making a thread about it, but I don't know that I could make it sensationalist enough to catch anyone's attention.

Essentially, if the blacks realized that all of their grievances with whites were actually with Jews, this entire nation (the world?) would be turned upside-down. The Jews bet on the blacks/minorities/poor to vote them into office. If their voter base realized the truth, we would have untold violence in the streets.

Because they don't have to live around them.

Idea: Since blacks think they are Egyptians, convince them the Biblical Jewish Exodus was in same way anti-black actions and was beginning of the end for the Black Egypt. Also mix it with Jew predominance in the slave trade.

Someone make the Twitter.

Imagine a pack of angry nignogs chimping out on a synagogue.

A bunch of terrified Jews trying to run for their lives, but obviously they can't outrun niggers.

It would be glorious.

You're sounding more and more like an FBI honeypot, but yes. I would like to see the Jews face an ACTUAL holocaust.

It happened in NY many years ago:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Heights_riot

I have literally never been more happy to see dysfunction in the black and Jewish communities.

this

Or rape them as is the scandinavian custom

make up a meme about the fact that kikes owned the slave ships put under #woke#thirdeye#shiiieeetyoudidntlearninschool
nigs eat that shit up (obviously be a little more tactful with the #)

pfff we wont do shit just agitate them against the kikes as they've done so many times before with us

Oh and put some shit about the rothschilds being jews nigs love to talk about the rothschilds for some reason

They recognize the name from the list of producers on albums.

Do the rothschilds actually produce albums

Jews produce most R&B, hiphop, rap albums, even moreso than other genres. Idk about Rothschild, might research that.

Do you know if Jews produce contemporary country albums?

I have long suspected that the reason this modern country pop is so shitty and degenerate is the Jews are subverting white people music. It sounds like their handiwork. It does not sound like true white artistry.

youre all just pussies that are scared of black people, let alone trying to live in the same building lol

>leaf
Ok

Bump is there any info on this

Not sure, but it could add up. They know the market for non-rap music is gigantic, so pumping out pop-country would make sense from a financial standpoint.

I first became room mates with one of my best friends for cheaper rent it sounded like a good deal at the time but his nigger tier music 24/7 combined with me working saturdays and him partying fridays ruined the economic benefits, he wants to try it again and doesn't understand why i dont want to.

And evangelical Christians in the south (where country music is popular) basically worship the Jews and they're constantly sucking Israel's cock.

There are "Stand With Israel" signs too often. Hate this shit.
At least they'll go with Trump.