What does Cred Forums think about Ann Coulter?

What does Cred Forums think about Ann Coulter?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=ann coulter ex boyfriend
takimag.com/article/roast_writers_ann_coulter_hurt_our_feelings_david_cole#axzz4KYLqUO3C
youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MILF

she's childless bro

Trump should put her in his cabinet. She's got the brains and the balls for the job.

I'd leave my awesome wife for her.

A harem with the two would be best, though.

She was cuter back in the day but right now she looks kinda saggy and worn out

Israel loving coal-burner.

is she a man and if not why does she have an adams apple?

Doing gods work trying to save the country.

>PROOFS

Google it yourself cuck.

Horse face

NMILF?

Its the opposite of Rachel Maddow

No proofs then, cunt.

I'd have sex with her in the missionary position if you know what i mean.

Looks like a tranny.

lmgtfy.com/?q=ann coulter ex boyfriend

Protip: click images.

Useless cunt.

That's a god damn shame.

dumb bitch trying to find an audience in the alt right.

He's passable as a female. I'd suck zir dick.

Those beautiful pixels.

I watched the Rob Lowe roast

Everyone was sitting there, laughing and joking, reacting every now and then when the current roaster would give them shit

But Ann was frozen, with this smile-like rictus stuck on her face, unmoving. Every now and then she'd sort of shiver, and I thought "Is that laughter? Is this what she thinks laughing is? Are these giggles trying to escape from the cage of Ann Coulter's body?"

And then she got up on stage and did her little bit, it was OK.

I don't think she's a very happy lady.

she looks like the twin of Celine dion

I literally came in here to post this. She seemed horribly uncomfortable, and absolutely incapable of handling bantz. I honestly believe she's some sort of plant to make republicans seems stupid, or 'out of touch'.

She makes conservatives look bad.

I sometimes think she's a democrat plant.

Her joke writer for that roast is a fairly well known comedian, I saw him on a JRE podcast

He said that she refused to take any advice from the professional comedians

>He said that she refused to take any advice from the professional comedians
So in otherwords, the (((powers that be))) told her to take a dive to make republicans seem stupid.

his take was more that she lives in a bubble and is unaware of how much most people dislike her

she wouldn't do any self depreciating humor or acknowledge her reputation at all

should've had white children.

Her books are all worth reading, but leaves the rails at times IRL.

I love her.

tranny

The problem was she didn't even approach humor. She just kind of went full retard shilling her new Trump book. A person of her political and social clout should realize that you don't just beat people over the head with your beliefs, but I guess she is a true plant, or an absolute fucking retard.

germany calling someone a cuck, tip top kek faggot.

Would fug

BASED

She should adopt a black baby and raise it as a pro-American righty.

>what is editing

Read this:
takimag.com/article/roast_writers_ann_coulter_hurt_our_feelings_david_cole#axzz4KYLqUO3C

Yeah, I'm pretty certain that she, and all of her supporters, are plants to make republicans seem stupid. This is the absolute lowest common denominator argument--literally no one on the alt-right has a problem with legal immigration.

That's a completely indefensible position, and you and Ann are taking it to subvert the entire right by making them seem backwards and stupid.

nah

So I'm 100% correct in asserting that they set her up to fail?

yes

He was a fucking kike faggot who said "we wanted her to admit she is a piece of shit". She refused to go along with the cucking and they through a fit. Fucking kikes every time.

hey idiot, to get people to laugh at your jokes you have to address their preconceived notions about you somehow

Ann Coulter and you both don't understand comedy, that's why you're shitposting on a mongolian basket weaving forum

Holy fuck you guys are morons. She literally sat patiently for them to call her a cunt over and over just to show the world what hypocritical fucktards they are and it worked beautifully.

I'll be the first to admit that she didn't even try to be funny, but the question is did she do that because of Jewish pressure, or is she just literally autistic?

probably both

Except she looked like a frigid reptilian person with no sense of humor. Go fill your autism meds.

That only makes sense if they don't actually hate you. Listening to kikecliff on jre made it clear he actually hates her. She would have looked like an ass regardless of what she did. They set her up and she knew that. That's why she just promoted her book and left.

>They set her up and she knew that. That's why she just promoted her book and left.
Yeah, this is the story I'm going with. Occam's razor and all that.

And promoted her book and promoted Trump.

But sure, autist. Good one. You're so good at being funny.

Isn't she pushing 60? Gotta be mid-50s. I see nothing wrong with this.

Also:
>Nice pixels.

Everybody is talking about Ann Coulter's terrible reaction to getting roasted, but nobody is addressing the fact that the roasts against her fucking sucked. They were just insults, not even jokes; like low tier internet insults.

Pete had a great one when he hit her with "Ann Coulter, if you're here then who is scaring the crows away from our crops!?!" She actually laughed after that one because it was a perfect one liner, but most people just "joked" about how much they hated her. I'd say that about 15-20% of the roasts against her were actually half decent or better... Everything else was just mediocre.

Listen here, my socially retarded kouhai. Roasts are like middle school (a place you struggled in, I'm sure). You have to roll with the punches, and put in your own jabs, or everyone thinks you're a weirdo that can't take care of himself. If you just sit there all fish-eyed and absorb the insults, you're not winning, you're just looking like fucking autistic human run-off.

I can understand you struggled with school socialization, but please don't apply your shallow experience to actual adult interaction.

It doesn't matter the quality. If she knew her bantz, she could actually shut down the idiots with their weak insults. She instead chose to just pretend to be a RealDoll.

Aryan goddess

Post more pictures of her so I can fap

Cred Forums fell for the ideological tribalism where Cred Forums has to defend anyone that shares even a resemblance of their opinions no matter how retarded that person may be. Ann Coulter is one of those retards.

human horse

and pixelated

Actually, I've always kept a safe distance between my beliefs and hers. I'm now realizing that, at best, she just gives up against her (((detractors))) and goes into full shilling mode.

Nice try Schlomo

>le call the other person a Jew so he doesn't notice my tribalism meme
You will be beheaded, and your shitty Jew head will live for about a minute afterward, and you'll see your bony nonathletic body beaten by children with sticks.

What

Late bloomer

You're a huge faggot retard nigger that can't into bantz. Response?

Huh.

She looks like she would fuck her slaves

looks better now than then.

6/10 would fuck current ann

jesus christ. she looks like a dude.

Wait, what?

REMEMBER WHEN THEY LAUGHED AT HER?!
>youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI

Mai waifu

Adios America is required reading

i think someone needs to take a decent ass photo of her. From what I seen I wouldn't kick her out of bed but the gag is required.

She's made a living off of hawking vitriol books marketed to morons.

But she's just a barren hag who will be forgotten when she dies and her genotype will be extinct. Good riddance. No one remembers people like her when they are gone and she is by no means original.

I think I played hockey with that dude.

WHY DO AMERICAN SHOWS ALWAYS HAVE SUCH HORIBBLE AUDIENCES?

>bantz
>"kill yourself, cunt"

it's not banter it's just laziness.