Why?

>why do you think im poor?

because immigrants usually live in the cheap apartments

its cheaper

yeah but that doesnt mean i work a shitty job

>not yet
Why?
What are you waiting for?

He might be a student, that's why I lived in an immigrant neighbourhood just recently.

Better times and cheaper snus

Have you been robbed and/or raped yet? How many times?

how many grenades have been thrown in your neighborhood?

När blir det raskrig?
TILLRÄCKLIGT ÄR TILLRÄCKLIGT!

no but ive definitely been if yaps and fusses with immigrants

just tell us any interesting shit you've seen, there cant be so much stuff we have to come up with questions

They'll never stop taxing us up the ass when it comes to snus. It's kinda fucked up that it's cheaper to smoke just because it can be smuggled in if taxes get too high, politics in a nutshell

How cheaper is having a tesla compared to for example 4 year old 3.0TDI audi a4?

I'm planning on moving to Sweden soon, how is a Job situation there? Am I gonna have an easy time finding work or am I gonna have to shift some gear senpai?

>I live in an immigrant neighbourhood.
>About 75% immigrants 25% swedes
I didn't know Sweden was a neighborhood

How cuck are you?

Snus gatta get the tingle.

theres definitely a need for engineers. also swedes loves brits and americans for some reason, especially colleagues

How is it to live in Sweden? I heard a lot about it, but doubt it can be true

Do you have an education in engineering?

wondering also

See, if you weren't poor, you wouldn't have to live in an immigrant neighborhood just because "es cheepor". You gave yourself away.

Flag Sweden nice man rly nice.

Yeah, me too.

One for me.

Well, the more I save right now the better house I can buy eventually. If I go buy expensive and take out a loan now ill just be in debt for a longer time. Id rather take the bullet right now

Any qts?

Yeah, and by the time you can afford better housing, there won't be any good housing left in Sweden, especially not for the Nordic, white minority.

Who says I will buy a house in Sweden?

>pic related where I will move

many qts but most are empty sluts

I don't have an education in anything lads, however I do have a pure kissless virgin qt over there that I wish to impregnate and create aryan children with, and i'm a big guy, like 6'6. I would've thought with how things are over there, there's possibly a demand for security?

Why the hell would anyone hire you then? You do the same job a polack would do but for more expensive (and you would probably complain more)

One can extrapolate a few things from this; living in an immigrant neighborhood and feeling it's OK is an indication of either:

a) You have the white-trash level of education
b) You are an immigrant, the immigrants are like niggers and can never tell you enough about how great the hood is, because they have no sense for what civilisation is about

And, only 75% immigrants? That is Swedish as fuck by Swedish standards, you'd see >95% arabs in the bad areas of the big cities.

do you honestly think we give a fuck about your financial situation?

just fucking tell us how the syrians act in your country.

sharia patrol? no drinking districts? is rape common where you live? how about other crime? are there any Christians or just Muslims and atheists?

No one asked yet but ill answer as properly and good as I can.

There are no sharia patrols that enforce with violance, but if a somali girl for example takes of her hijab she can expect to become an outcast relatively quick and be shun upon

We had a bar where I lived but they had to close down because of the complaints. There is nowhere to drink alcohol where I live now anymore

Rape is relatively common. I imagine it happens more often than people think because women are scared to report in these types of neighbourhoods (everyone knows who they are and such)

Crime is high. Just the other day a jewelry was robbed by 2 niggers with a moped

Very few christians, pretty much all muslims (somalis and arabs)

I forgot video to the robbery (it wasnt the other day)

My mate knows these guys, which is pretty funny

youtube.com/watch?v=9-PjZmR2ZDM

Because i'm a fucking beast and want to help uncuck your country, we can have comfy extreme right wing lynch mobs bro.

Have you ever thought of hiring an exterminator?

well... KEK obviously wills it.

When will you be going back?

>Boise Idaho
>the place that has taken a disproportionately high number of refugees

SWEDEN YES

I do get a warm fuzzy feeling every time a leaf replies

Of the few women that are there, Are they any cute immigrants?

How does it feel to know that Sweden will be replaced within 150 years?

i get a warm loving feeling when i see a uk flag

Boise sucks go to idaho falls, best city, 90 percent white and no muslims

I'm actually Welsh mate, makes me sad that obscure islands in the middle of nowhere near the Netherlands get a flag but we don't get to have our dragon
>mfw

>We had a bar where I lived but they had to close down because of the complaints. There is nowhere to drink alcohol where I live now anymore

Damn. Sounds like you need a drink after living in the middle of that.

hope things get better for you and your country

Om a Brit. Dont move to Sweden you fool we are getting targeted now. The jews are nearly gone and there are organised attacks against US and UK citizens

Are you Captain Sweden?

How can I immigrate?

Absolute lies. The swede enjoys having a brit friend to go down the pub with because it makes him feel big and part of the gang - it legitimises their leeching of our culture. They offer of course nothing in return,

also those guys look pretty pale. at least one of them you can see their face a bit. You sure they weren't native swedes?

typical day for the swede
you should trust no one really
(except other scandis)

youre going to get murdered bro dont do it. Stay in blighty. Youre heading for a shit time.

I found a pic of OP

You can't

How much interracial goes on in your neighborhood?

Why is that?

This is just mental. I cant even get to grips with this. He has a gun that doesnt work and no one gets involved.
Swedes are cowards.

I second this, i have a qt I need to attend to and impregnate