Who will be the Antichrist?

Who will be the Antichrist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E
youtube.com/watch?v=EIMUhpZjcm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary Rodham Clinton

It'll be a Hitler like figure who is a great public speaker and unites the people.

The Other side, of course.

Trump

Anyone who doesn't defend the white race.

honestly I am. im ajs, aka 666 in my name, first person view, and look like jesus. better yet i reside in canada so no body will see it coming. i am not lying either, got abducted by aliens already and 2028 is when I start the apocalypse. goodluck and have fun.

moot

Someone we never heard of will suddenly come into existence and fix all the worlds problems. Everyone will be hyped as fuck for him but he plays everyone.

Jesus, I heard weed in Canada was ok but I gotta get me some of what you're smoking

But Hitler was more of a Christ figure.

His soul shone with pure sunlight and he was killed for it.

I got the 666 too. Also 33. And the 666 builds up from re.13:18 (13x18=234, ->mirrored 432, 234+432=666)
Anyways, there is or will be no single antichrist, but the four horsemen will be, maybe were two of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=xaRNvJLKP1E

He created Israel. This board is so retarded

The AntiChrist will not know they are the AntiChrist and neither will their followers.

To get rid of the jews dummy.

PEPEEEEEEE

God said to live scattered unto the nations until He returned. They did it anyways. If he were so antisemitic he wouldn't have Haavaraed with them

We've already had one.
youtube.com/watch?v=EIMUhpZjcm4

fpbp

>not wanting to deport an international clique of parasites
Chang, please.

I listen to God Almighty whom was killed by the same fake non-Judean zionist "jews". Not to your retarded whims started in a fag bar so you can hate fags too

No such thing
Fuck off christcucks

Synagogue of Satan bottom bitch. Egyptian frog pagans of my ass. The anti Christ will be blonde. Saw unclean frog spirits. Trumpeted. Sound familiar? Trump might be a Berenstein time traveller and his parents' middle names were both Christ. The antiChrist suffers a mortal head wound and recovers. We all know people have been made enthralled by him and he does have that reptile patch inside his wig

You can't fool me, you only listen to Mao.

Yeah yeah the left wanted your refugees and false flags and wars and globalism. Oops we didn't. You called us commies. Did whatever the fuck you wanted. Are the biggest degenerates online and then you cried more. All for a big rich fat fuck idiot. Enjoy your circle jerk im gone

'prophet' Mohammed was the antichrist.

no i mean my first, middle, and last name are 6 letters long, a greek would never be the anti christ, a non white anti christ? LOL

Someone who will pretend to be God. Which will make Christians think it's the second coming. While anyone who is a proper monotheist will know that God is not a human and that jesus never claimed to be God, but only to worship God.

People will be entised to go to hell by worshipping the antichrist pretending to be both Christ and God and do all sorts of tricks. Then Jesus will come back as a Muslim ruler and the antichrist will lose

>2028
Start it earlier you fucking leaf cunt

The greek isnt me lucifer (he doesnt have 666 as 6 first 6 middle 6 last) its 2028 cause ill be kicked out by then and die as i cannot support myself. sorry its so late

If God is real and truly all powerful then this is all his will and he's just fapping to it or whatever. I can't even reason further than this because Christianity doesn't make any sense from what I gather.

AntiChrist is pope.

Disgusting post of lies. First comes antichrist. Then Christ. No Muslims involved except the ziocucks that initiate armageddon against them for the third temple. And yes. Christ was God. Elohim gave up some of his powers so God could come to earth. He was prophesied. Adam and Eve fell on a tree. God came to earth to die for you. On a tree