Amazing Atheist

The Amazing Atheist endorses Donald Trump! That takes guts considering his audience is disliking it out the ass. My respect for him went up.

youtube.com/watch?v=MufUzn_xZH4

Other urls found in this thread:

claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=6tpw6ACZkbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf-tfWj_IHg
youtube.com/watch?v=A2nSkVEcKOU
youtube.com/watch?v=1lKUYAnqxjU
youtube.com/watch?v=MLhBa6-CWHo
youtube.com/watch?v=_8EvYWTLeZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the alt right is the right alternative.
more and more lefties get persicuted and flee into the alt right since we have neo nazis and racists and litteraly no standards.
the queen of Cred Forums is a gay jewwish racemixxer called milo.
>he is a bong

An obnoxious cunt did something people didn't llike?! Stop the presses guys.

People are pissed kek

Banana man did something right, for once.

Damn I guess I have to delete the bernie bannana pic then.

>hiding the names
>>>/reddit/

Well done, amazing atheist.

BANANA

not really surprised, he's always been a contrarian

This
Why people do this shit?

Yeah, this. Sometimes it means going against his christian upbringing, sometimes it means shoving bananas up the ass, sometimes it means endorsing Trump.

That's not the Top comments

you can tell he's pretty disaffected with the new left with all of his anti SJW videos

He's a high school dropout, of course he supports Trump.

banana man?

The Jew speaks the truth.

Anyone who ever liked this guy's videos is a retard.
>xD i'm an atheist look how smart i am

Kill yourself.

Fucking Hell man, it's absolutely official that Trump has an absolute monopoly on new/alternative/internet media support. Not only on the right but on traditionally left wing channels like Sargon and now The Amazing Atheist.

This is a fucking huge endorsement, he's one of the biggest channels in the skepticy intellectual community of channels.

TJ's really turned around in the last year, getting woke on race and now seeing the light on Trump. Well done banana fucker

Remember when he stuck that banana up his ass?

bannana man is trying to profit of the alt-right like milo lauren etc

Thumb up his video and all the pro-Trump comments

That's pretty ballsy, I'll give him that. He could have taken the easy MUH PRINCIPLES ROAD and endorsed Jill or Gary.

Also read this, the most informed case for Trump: claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/

I figured it would only be a matter of time before he came out. Arin Hanson has been dropping subtle hints lately in his videos and im wondering if its just a matter of time before all the big youtubers do.

>That takes guts
He has plenty of gut.

Into the basket he goes.

Hey that's cool.

wew lad

He's been getting a lot more tolerable lately. I think the banana incident helped him put things in perspective. Jesus isn't behind all the world's problems.

Wtf I love shoving bananas up my ass now

I think he just realized nobody cares about ultra-conservative christians anymore, so shitting on SJWs would bring him more views

Banana

Good, hopefully this will end this fucking loser's career.

The hypocritical nature of praying for miracles for your own family, while refusing to accept miracles for others, makes me think that many atheists are hypocritical when they're in the "foxhole" so to speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=6tpw6ACZkbQ

He can suppress pattern recognition and deny basic biology for so long.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf-tfWj_IHg

at least we're getting the fedora vote

Milo's gone now. Do you want to be our new Faggot Jew Queen?

He won't even be voting. He just thinks a Trump presidency would be interesting.

Jesus christ what the fuck

What the fuck

I've heard of this guy before, I've heard of the banana video.

But who the fuck is he really?

A few girls I know met him and have pictures with him.

>Likes pouring hot water on testicles, and shoving things up his ass
>thinks voting for Trump would be interesting as well

Sounds about right

yes please
also my name is boozy herchog

lots of triggered fucks in that comment section.

Hot cooking oil, not water. Guy is a sick motherfucker

THICC

He is a degenerate Jew sympathizer. Fuck him. I think he is half Jew.

Well I guess I understand the context of that picture I posted, slightly

wtf, he has 2 belly buttons

Now Trump will go bananas with that

JAYZUS CHRIST

nah

Or he just saw which way the wind was blowing, guy is basically a new age athiest SJW anyway, this is probably just him shifting his opinions to preserve his livelyhood.

Oh vey goyim, why are you so judgmental. I bet you would watch me shave a bandanna up my ass. Why double Double Standard. PePe is a Meme of Tolerance. We need to applaud his weaknesses and encourage them instead of helping him to a more positive path through negativity.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2nSkVEcKOU

youtube.com/watch?v=1lKUYAnqxjU

user is probably gonna cross post it to /r/altright or whatever subreddit these retards congregate in

We need to get Pakman and Secular Talk. We have 9 days. I've already started, but more help is desperately needed.

> ITT: gullible spergs who fell for milo now openly falling for TJ

Oh boy you fucking idiots fall for shit every week, last week it was some printed money shit, now its giving TJ millions of extra views from retarded trump fans who would otherwise be talking about a banana up his ass. Please get your sweaty overweight head in the game, its comical how easy you spergs get played.

Why the Double standard /pol. You would watch me shove a bandanna up my ass, Desu. The sexes are fundamentally the same.

TO be honest, I stopped watching TJ when he went full shill for Bernie but with this he might have redeemed himself.

I didn't even know dicks could be that small.

The fuck are you on about? Who said anything about atheists praying for miracles?

>Amazing Atheist
looks like the Dollar Tree version of Martin Mull

Just like his video.

Never saw this coming.

Nothing wrong with a little experimentation.

But he shouldn't have filmed it.

Heres one of the dumb ones I was talking about in the post above.

Imagine, there are who actually fapped to this image.

This is the world in which we live.

I'm mostly out of the loop, being a mountain jew and all. Could you kindly explain the banana reference ?

Here's an Arab with an egg for your time. Another when the job is complete.

banana man did good for once

He put a banana in his arse on camera.

Help me /pol. I don't see how I can believe in a hypocritical double standard if I believe in two genders.

>I will never marry a qt3.14 kekperson

Thanks! Must have a loose ass, or a firm banana.

Here's your second Arab with an egg, as promised.

Didn't he do it and send it to an underaged girl too?

Excellent, excellent.

>banana man has said one thing somewhat right finally

alright

You're the dumb one, mate. You know most of his fans are young, impressionable fedoralords. TJ telling them to vote for Trump means a lot. Realistically, that could be hundreds if not thousands of votes for Trump, all thanks to this fat banana rapist. That's pretty fucking commendable if you ask me, and he deserves our views because of that. He's helping the cause, mate. What have you done to that end? Posted some epic frog may mays?

You should have stopped watching him after seeing his micropenis and his exercising enthusiasm for banana's.

People are starting to wake up and not even the debates have started.

You realize he fell in love with an underage boy from tumblr right?

>My respect for him went up.

yeah, same here.

Literally not an argument you retarded fuck. He's entertaining sometimes, so I don't give a shit what he puts in his ass.

/thread

You should because when you open your ass your brain falls out of it. It's a legitimate argument to point out people who have anally raped themselves because this statement is an absolute truth.

he's got no penis at all. its just a large clitoris

let me guess, he'll release a
>lol it was all satire and you fell for it dumb republicans!
video later. If not props to him for realizing that many of Trumps policies are centrist and should hold more of an appeal to the non trendy democrats more than Hillary's warhawking

My favorite micropenis highschool dropout

You will not convince them. They see through Trumps obvious bullshit and recognize that Shillary is the lesser evil which is the correct position for sane people. I fucking despise that bitch. I refuse to vote for her; but god help us if Trump becomes president. Everyone supporting him now be it ironically or not will come to regret it.

Wtf I love my macropenis now.

He has a little over a million subscribers. Is he the biggest YouTuber to support Trump?

Pewpie supports Trump, but not openly.

Hans is right. TJ is a nu-male cuck, no doubt about that, but every vote counts. Many bernouts who watch his videos live in swing states. Trump needs every vote he can get. Hell, he just needs people to not vote for Hillary. Good thing (((Stein))) and Johnson are both liberals.

Please don't tell me these are my countrymen

Can you imagine the media shitstorm if a someone as "famous" as him came out in support of Trump? Being Swedish I'd figure he'd be pretty anti-immigration at this point if he wasn't totally indoctrinated.

>I have an 1000 dollar bet with my brother
Wow real convincing. I'm sure everyone is going to vote for Trump now.

Shillary is the lesser of 2 evils

The amateur doesn't even know how to be a proper degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLhBa6-CWHo

What's really the worst thing that can happen if Trump becomes president? Liberals keep talking about it as if it would be the end of the world but I don't really see anything too bad about him other than lack of experience. He will have a whole bunch of advisors making most of the decisions for him anyway. And considering Hillary has openly announced she wants to attack Assad which might lead to a possible war with Russia, she seems to be the bigger danger right now.

>Voting for Johnson
>Voting for a guy who didn't even know who Al Eppo is

I seriously hope he doesn't get a tangible percentage of the popular vote or even polls.

>lesser evil
>war with Iran
No.

>You realize he fell in love with an underage boy from tumblr right?

We've all been there.

Trump is the last likely to have any effect on the country. Republicans aren't completely behind him and neither are Democrats, so he couldn't pass anything image, since he'd get shut down by Congress.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Just like Trump doesn't know anything about anything

Logically he's mostly supposed to be anti-religion, when not fucking a banana.

This means that he was able to realize that Muslims are in fact, of a shit religion. That a major break from SJW cuckery.

he has broken from the tenant of "Brown is good"

image should be insane, but I'm autistic.

>Pakman and Secular Talk

They're both faggots.

Irrelevant to just about any point imaginable. We're shitposters with a part time job in political activism, not a party that needs to maintain an image.

The fruit basket

Here's one. In America there is no real oversight of the nuclear program. The president can essentially launch at his digression. Trump has repeatedly played fast and loose with talk of nuclear weapons. I agree Hillary's talks of escalation with Assad is unacceptable. I highly doubt it will lead to a war with Russia, and it's still better than Trump being Putin's little bitchboy.

I think you mean Iraq. Yeah it was horrible, but Trump also supported it if you do a bit of research for yourself. Trump also talks about killing the innocent family members of terrorists and bringing back the Bush torture program. As much as I hate Hillary, she doesn't advertise that in her platform.

It depends on what it is. The republicans love the idea of slashing corporate taxes to the bone which what Trump wants. So does Hillary but not nearly as extreme. Trump also stated he would appoint far right extremist judges like Antonin Scalia. That could mean the overturning of gay marriage and the complete decimation of workers unions. Maybe you'd like that sort of things, but as a libtard I just can't support that.

Why is a Brazilian watching even watching American politics shows? Why don't you go play soccer or something?

>all the butthurt in those comments

Makes me feel sad. I believe that he'll end up voting for him. He's moved to the right over the years.

I'm your last you. I can see why some fags wouldn't like that, but I personally don't want to be married. I just want the state out of my life as much as possible and to keep my guns. In the end for me it's mostly about gun rights.

Unbearable faggots.

>I think you mean Iraq.
No.

>I don't want the state in my life
>I want the state to prevent gay marriage

Do you see how retarded you sound?

WTF??

We prefer the term ANGLO.

Hes a degenerate racemixing faggot but hes our degenerate race mixing faggot.

Oh you mean how she didn't want to take the diplomatic approach to prevent Iran from making nuclear weapons. Yeah I'll agree that was shitty, but Trump would not be diplomatic either.

No, marriage is a state institution. I don't want any part in it. So I don't care if the ban gay marriage. Do you understand now? I could still get married. It just wouldn't be recognised the state.

WTF TJ.

I thought you were better than these dumbass Cred Forumsacks.

fucking e-celebs endorsing presidential candidates lol

anyone who listens to all those random e-celebs cunts needs to fucking die of fucking cancer, right now.

Why does Cred Forums think that AA putting a banana in his ass and it getting leaked is like some big GOTCHA moment? Everyone fucking knew he was up to that kind of shit anyway. Who fucking gives a shit. As if it discredits his opinion in any way. How juvenile.

As for his endorsement: not really a surprise. He hates Hillary with a passion and is very anti-SJW and anti leftist regressivism. Not only that, but he's a bitter burnout who never wants to see the one who cheated Bernie out of the nomination on the presidency.

I'm sure the multinational corporations are going to just give up the billions they spent on overseas factories forget about that cheap labor and hire U.S. workers because of Trump. Also fuck you I like my inexpensive tube socks, banana boy

>Here's one. In America there is no real oversight of the nuclear program. The president can essentially launch at his digression. Trump has repeatedly played fast and loose with talk of nuclear weapons
See, this sounds like major fear mongering. Trump isn't stupid and as I said, he will have tons of advisors surrounding him, so I don't think "Trump will nuke someone" is a realistic scenario to fear at the moment. Hillary going to war with Assad is VERY realistic and it will most definitely heat up tensions with Russia. It might not lead to an immediate war but deliberately pissing off Putin by attacking his ally doesn't seem like a good idea by any means.

Also:
>posting tumblr images
Please

Why shouldn't you listen to him? Guy spends much more time than the average person researching into politics so he's pretty well informed. Is it because he doesn't have a degree and because of that you think he can't have any valid political thought? That's just elitist.

>Amazing Atheist endorses Donald Trump!
NO!

Take him back.

No bananas here.

I thought you lived in America?

Not a shred of heart in it too.

Atheists complaining about lack of moral compass.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8EvYWTLeZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4

GOD loves you just the way you are, but that dosen't mean he dosen't want you to be better than you are.

IsIs is perfect love.

he just needs to communicate with the people through social media/ news to pressure congress into passing what he wants, after all they are, our representatives

I've seen this pic before, also in a context implying it was a tranny. It's not, it's just a real (slutty whore) woman.

>That one comment that shows some intelligence.

I'm legit surprised.

Too bad he's still fat, gay and atheist.

>I live in a country where some faggot will shill for a war hawk criminal that has cost innocent lives over a reasonable businessman.

Just take your shekels and fuck off ya cunt.