There are more Indian subcontinentals in London

than in continental Europe alltogether.

Over a million Pakis, Bangladeshis and Poo in the Loos in London alone.

How can a country like Britistan even survive?

their are millions of turks in your country

Worst, there's millions of G*rmanoids.

Karl Marx was not a German, he was a Khazar

>their are millions of turks in your country

Are you trying to divert attention from Londonistan? At least Turks in Germany have gone down in absolute numbers for years.

indians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>moslems

Alaric wasn't responsible for the dark ages. Rome rotted from within and Muslim shitskins burnt everything from the middle east to Europe.

Read again the description.

WHITED

What the fuck is wrong with that guy's head?

>indians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>moslems

Nice divisive shit Shlomo

You can't divide what was never together, burger. Let me remind you that G*rmanic tribes are foreign to Europe and were pushed by Eastern tribes into our lands. They are essentially the same as Turks or Magyars. Funny how the latter two are/were also hell-bent on destroying the the white race. At least the Catholic church managed to domesticate the Magyars.

>t. Muhammed Alistein

>t. G*rman-American

Your mongrel race has polluted Europe and America, I won't let you pollute this board.

We're not surviving, we're crashing. How the fuck do you think we got landed with a muslim mayor, rape gangs all over the country, and a PM who gives "Happy alwalala akbar" speeches every time a muslim festival happens somewhere in the world?

Up until recently I've always associated pure white heritage with Germany.

France? Not so much. The image of France at least by what is purveyed as an international image is that of a dark skinned heavily mixed race. It has always been that way.

I think there was a thread a long time ago saying that around 2012 35% of all newborns in France were minority. The projection for 2020 was 45%+

The British Raj.

Pooinloos are good lads, they make good curry and their antics in the gym are top laff.

You realize that the mess France/Europe is in right now is due to G*rmanoids rampaging through our continent twice, right?

I don't see the point you are trying to make,

>I don't see the point you are trying to make,
The german people can be saved. France is long gone.

Which of course makes it supremely ironic that you are talking about the Germans as being the same as Turks or Magyars when your own country is made up of nearly half arabs and africans.

A said state of affairs being that my heritage is almost exclusively French.

Indian muslims don't do crazy shit. India is a securalist country.

>Antics in gym

Ahhhhh... what?

>The german people can be saved.

A polished turd is still a turd. Their polluted genetic material makes them incapable of being civilized or planning for long-term social progress. They can't be 'saved' because there is nothing to save in the first place. Give them the chance and they'll gladly wipe out the white race with a smile.

I still don't know what the sad situation of France has to do with this. You're not making any sense.

>it's Martin Luther's fault the catholic church is evil as fuck and want you to pay for your sins like little goy
>Alaric was probably the first king that rioted against the roman empire
>it's totally Kaiser Wilhelm's fault that a serbian nationalist shoots the crown prince of Austria
>and they declare war on russia which was led by his cousin the Zar who could also speak german but declined peace
Yeah no seriously fuck off...The german bashing went way to far,it's not like Merkels regime is totally collapsing right now.Also Paris and London are literally lost cities,I lived in London near Brixton and it is literally insane how some parts of the cities are 98% foreigners.Brixton wasn't even that bad(I mean still bad at night with a lot of junkies),but I rather live with rastafaries then actual allahu akbar's.