MEXICAN UPRISING

milenio.com/politica/Meme_Bronco_gobierno-logotipo_rana_pepe_0_602340094.html
This is the first independent governor of a Mexican state (Nuevo Leon, GDP: US$ 132,655 mil... and that was almost the new coat of arms for NL).
There are more and more independent politicians everyday who are almost crystal clear about their issues and the media is outraged.
Now norman politicians are trying to use the same ways the independent dudes got into real power in the first placer; through fucking memes.

What's our role on this issue? Does this concern us? Is there something we can do?
I mean this guy praised Kek and now he's the fucking governor.

Other urls found in this thread:

fernandortizg.com/2016/05/18/broncowave-la-critica-politica-en-la-era-del-meme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mexicans using meme magic
Oh? Is this the rise of mexican intellectuals?

Well, the primary problem with Mexico currently is the high levels of corruption that are caused by the drug cartels.

And of course, the drug cartels only exist because of the United States war on drugs, which creates a huge economic incentive for the cartels to take over nations south of the border, using illeigal tactics and bribes to corrupt politicians in order to increase their profit margin.

In order to make mexico great again, it would be best to remove the United States war on Drugs, allow Americans to grow and buy all of their drugs here in the States, and thus remove the economic incentive for the Cartels to operate, and their funding mechanism.

Hillary is a Status Quo politician, and considering her families ties to MENA Arkansas, (one of the primary cocaine importation points in the US from central america), it would be obvious that she would NEVER want to make Mexico Great again.

She just wants to continue America's War on Drugs forever, at the EXPENSE of central and south America.

If we can end the United States war on drugs, we CAN make Mexico, and all of the other central American nations MUCH better.

If those nations no longer suffer under the cartels, corruption, and economic stagnation that these things create, there will be less incentive for the people to attempt to migrate to America looking for a better life.

As their country, their home will be a better and more prosperous place for their families to live.

Source on Mexicans using meme magic

If in 3 years there's still no ties with him and the cartels (and he's alive), call me again.

*warlocks

fernandortizg.com/2016/05/18/broncowave-la-critica-politica-en-la-era-del-meme/

Why are all Mexicans stupid?

I've never met an intelligent Mexican.

Why didn't they use that coat of arms? Did it won the facebook competition?

>Mexican saying that he never met an intelligent Mexican

Top fucking kek

>Italy
>'Mexican'

Jesus Christ, American flag...how stupid are you?

Must be an illegal Mexican shitposting from America...

damnit america

At least we arent 50% negro :^)

I literally don't care. When Americans put their lives in danger for the sake of invading mejico and kill messicans on mexishit soil again then I will care.

Orale! Que Kek este contigo en tu batalla contra los culeros como Pena!

>77
KEK DEMANDS MEXICO

>1234

What is this??

mexican intellectual reporting in

>Mexicans are using meme magic too

How do we support this new found independent movement?

have a (((you)))

Straight you fag

Kekism sounds funny enough, but that but has a team dedicated to study social media (kikebook) and pepe is new and trendy. They don't understand with what kind of macabre powers are dealing.

Of course