Why won't boomers retire?

Why won't boomers retire?

>tfw no manic narcissist gf

Aren't boomers like over 60 these days? Most of them must have retired already. Or died.

Because we're afraid you'll fuck things up, you unmotivated asshole.

Why don't you grow a pair and make yourself great? Life isn't fair,it's what you make it. If you wanna be a faggy little bitchboy,and whine about shit,then you probably should just kill yourself.

Go big or go home,faggot.

because they can't kek. they fucked up the economy and themselves so much they can't afford to retire lololol. they were the beneficiaries of the largest trans-generational transfer of wealth in the history of the united states and they managed to piss it all away because they are the most self-centered, self-absorbed (not to mention shittiest) generation of all time. i love the fact those old fucks have to spend their golden years stressing about whether or not they can pay for their 299 different prescriptions or if they will eat next week.

They don't have any savings so they can't. They're gonna be working until the day they die.

>implying boomers didn't already fuck everything up

>HAHA SO RANDUMB LOOK AT ME PLS GIB ATTENSHUN! :DDD

>Aren't boomers like over 60 these days? Most of them must have retired already
HAHAHAHA

last year for boomers was 1964

My parents are boomers and they can't afford to retire because they own their own small business and it's not really worth anything DESU. But it's their own fault my dad isn't a businessman, he just really likes cars and is an amazing car repair man. And my mom does all the business end of it and she's an accountant so she doesn't really care about marketing.

But they're still great people and I love them very much, I hope they can retire soon they both work very hard.

They literally cannot afford to because of how badly big business and corrupt government have fucked over our economy.

Wouldn't that include Pamela Anderson? That doesn't seem right.

t. Welfare and hippie movement supporter

This slut has slept with about 85 guys

Robots aren't fully ready yet. Soon tho. Suckas.

That's a boy

That's a Jew.

>Blaming others for you being a failure
Sounding like a "progressive"

reminds me of Nickey Huntsman

why do i see pictures of coe on pol? like time to time someone makes a thread with her picture? why? does she have any known ties to pol?

She looks incredibly irritating.

also the treads are always about boomers or millennials. somebody is fishing for "yous" or its a blatant sliding shill thread

Because you lazy fucking millennials don't want to work.

The boomers raised your entitled asses, and for what? So you can sit around and watch fucking anime and shitpost?

Back in the good old days you actually had to go outside and talk to people, but somehow your generation is the most pussified one yet.