Hello pol

hello pol is this board on 4 chan the place where the racist frog now known as pepe is shared also is this the board where racist commenters dominate ?

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrog.faith/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes now gtfo

thank you I needed to know before I spent any time here I will be documenting what's going on here over the next few days can I ask though are people here really racist or are they role playing

Cred Forums is a board of peace

No, /po/ is where you want to be, this is the wrong board.

Cred Forums is a board of peace and 100% Halal certified

reminder: we're a satire board

If you'll notice the title is politicslly incorrect. We are not really nazis here that would be problematic we are only trolling. Cred Forums is satire we're all former Bernie bros who are pretending to associate Trump with white nationalism to get back at Hillary for stealing the nom from Sanders.

This. We're we're being framed by /r/feminism

I only ask because I am an employee at the CBC here in Canada and I am collecting info for a report

Nobody gives a shit about what you want, full house.

this is a board of peace

please leave our christian sewing image board alone

#notall/pol/s

Reminder that Cred Forums is satire.

OP PLS LEAVE THIS IS AN AMISH BOARD

Board of Peace Board of Peace!

Oh fuck leaf media central is here

Pepe dindu nuffin. He a good boy. He a angel.

A fucking leaf, everytime. Have you not done enough already?

OK in all seriousness we really don't know who is actually genuine and who is just pissing about we were pissing about before but real racists found this place and pol kind of got jumbled.

No that would be reddit dot com you're looking for.

Trust me it's just for the lolz.Irony.It's just a big,giant, if you will, HUGE irony.We are,after all,a board of peace.Shalom.

Librul journalists are welcome.Just keep in mind this is board of peace and no tolerance of intolerant tolerance will be tolerated by tolerant.

We are soooooo tolerant.In fact majority of Swedes believe that we are soo tolerant that EVEN they can't keep up with us,and they are trying really hard.

Welcome borthe/sister/gender-fluid non-conforming individual.Shalom.

Yes.

go deeper new friend pepethefrog.faith/

boardofpeace.com