Cred Forums unironically trusted this fag

>Cred Forums unironically trusted this fag
>Cred Forums unironically trusted this jew
>Cred Forums unironically trusted this brit
Holy shit, you guys are actual keks lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

re...ddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/537tsg/this_community_is_not_for_salehere_are_lilz_and/
archive.is/oKtBQ
inquisitr.com/3517784/milo-yiannopoulos-controversy-controversial-breitbart-editor-accused-of-trying-to-scamdonald-trump-supporters-with-nimble-america-pac/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/16/milo-to-deliver-major-speech-university-houston-how-to-destroy-alt-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reddit is that way >>>>>

When will your shitty island just sink into the ocean already, filthy PRPR's?

He's a voice that expresses propaganda for the right side of the political belief spectrum that normies will actually listen to because he's a homosexual, which is like a monk or priest to these people.

>pol is one person
kill youreself faggot.
your literaly a retard

What did he do now?

its strange, but i get the feeling that anti-milo people are shills that want to paint the alt-right as racist/homophobic.

is he a faggot? yes
is he degenerate? yes
is he a kike? yes

these are all the things that made him a good representative of the alt-right. the person that normies could look at and humanize the alt-right.

now we have lost him lads, I don't know what to think anymore

He's not on the right. He's a lefty who found an opportunity to milk the right for money, while cucking its message

Did we?

I heard he tried to jew people on reddit. Is that true?

>ever trusting a greek
You deserved this

no one except reddit trusted this fag

No Cred Forums never trusted him because he's a homo from Greece that likes black dick
Only shills and reject refugees from plebbit ever said they liked him

>Cred Forums trusted milo
Incorrect.

Tried to scam the_donald into getting money

If only someone would have warned them about Jews and faggots

Pay debnts

this milo shit is just D/C shills, they had a hit piece read to publish and wedging this now.

pol always been mixed on milo

Milo is a triple agent liberal whose manipulating the deplorables for goyim sheckles, just like Donald Trump, and if you can't see that you're retarded.

>Acting like Trumps policies won't favor him, his family and friends then anyone else

Im still voting Trump because fuck Hillary and who she stands for

Cred Forums has never trusted or liked this nigger-loving jew-faggot anglo-cuck. You're looking for reddit.

He's a tool of ours.

Shouldn't you be on another $12k shopping spree, Milo?

Speak for yourself, faggot.

>alt-right as racist/homophobic.

then what exactly does the alt-right stand for then?
you people seem to be filled with faggots and pedophiles.

I never trusted him, senpai. We always knew he was going to try and fuck us over, but we didn't know when. The guy's done now and our ties are severed. We used him to spread our message, at least he accomplished that

he's served his purpose like the useful idiot he is

When his purpose has run it's course he'll be going into the oven with the rest.

>Alt right
No such thing

>racist/homophobic
Yes we are

BTFO

>alt-right as racist/homophobic.
it is though.

how many milo threads using the same pic do you need to see before you understand?

fucking nigger, milo is irrelevant.

No, majority of Cred Forums didn't give a shit about this stupid faggot
Neck yourself

(((homosexuality))) is part of the JQ, there is a reason (((they))) push the homosexual agenda, just as (((they))) were doing in Germany prior to Hitler

Literally nobody truly "redpilled" can be friendly to homo's and their movement

The only positive thing I can say about him is that he likes to triggers SJW retards, aside from that he's a BBC loving bottom, so how anybody can take any word he says seriously is beyond me.

>implying that I ever trusted a jew.

I learned my lesson long ago.

Can anyone fill me in on what happened?

We never liked him now fuck off back to le ebin reddit and stop pozzing our threads.

who is he? looks gayeeeeeeeeeeee as fairy lights.

wew lads, these shills are coming out of the woodwork

Honestly his content is kinda just...really boring.

either shills tried to split the_donald or a couple mods are fucking retarded and tried to make money.

re...ddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/537tsg/this_community_is_not_for_salehere_are_lilz_and/

milo posted for the first time in a month, or someone used his account to post.

archive.is/oKtBQ

within a few minutes of the_donald erupting, this faggot writer publishes an article.

inquisitr.com/3517784/milo-yiannopoulos-controversy-controversial-breitbart-editor-accused-of-trying-to-scamdonald-trump-supporters-with-nimble-america-pac/

all night and all day faggots have been posting about milo on pol doing D/C shit.

figure it out faggots.

>Cred Forums unironically trusted this fag
>Cred Forums unironically trusted this jew
>Cred Forums unironically trusted this brit
Lucky for me Im not called Cred Forums. Most of the fags that trusted him were on their summer holidays.

>implying I ever trusted him
You have to be really damn stupid to not instantly realize that he's a plant.

no, the edgy fucking newfag cunts did

political elections always drags the worst dregs here

Where the fuck do you think you are, are you telling me that you unironically believe that Cred Forums is not largely composed of racists and homophobes?

His claim to fame is being a faggot, and saying feminists are dumb?

Low bar.

>defending a homosexual
>defending a jew
>is a redditor
>uses reddit frog
>he dares call me the shill
fucking get out homo

>kike
That's really enough but also:
>fag
>Greek
>neocon
>coalburner
Only nu/pol/ redditor idiots trusted this talentless attention whore. They deserve whatever he did to them desu.

>literally the same fag who spams anti-Duke shit on here
I wish you r/trump retards would leave.

>Implying Milos plan all along wasnt to infiltrate the alt right and write a tell all book and be a media figure muckraking them for what they are to make even more sheckles.

The only true loyalty someone has is for green.
breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/16/milo-to-deliver-major-speech-university-houston-how-to-destroy-alt-right/

He is cancer. All of his photos could belong to some rapper who thinks that posing with cash and guns makes them look tough.

I don't give a shit who he's fucking or why but there is no reason for him to latch onto the worst parts of black culture and try to spread the retarded worship of money and alcohol and drugs and guns into what he calls the alt right.

We love our guns and our rights and yes, even our drugs and alcohol but we don't go posing with guns and designer handbags and champagne because we aren't niggers. Yet that is what he tried to turn our message into.

Beyond that - Thug culture is highly destructive- we know it destroys kids, families and communities. It derails movements and makes people selfish and self serving. And that is what Milo tried to do to the rising right. Don't follow Milo's limo and handbag culture, it's meant to disable and drown out what you stand for.

When rap culture first started it was about problems and struggles- once the jews got ahold of it suddenly its nothing but bitches, cash and drugs. That is the role Milo was looking to play.

I like Milo.

If he tried to scam plebbitors then I like him even more!

Thank you for correcting the record.

0.05 shekels have been deposited into your account

Somebody explain to me in 3 sentences or less what happened and why I should care

Sounds like some people found fuel against someone they hated.

If you guys really are angry about being betrayed by him and really cared for him, then don't betray him and lynch him before the whole story is out.

He's diving his true friends and enemies like Trump-style. Which one are you?

He's dividing*** his true friends and enemies**

Yall have been shilling against him since the beginning because you're a homestuck r9ker who can't stand to see anyone popular. Be honest, he didn't scam anyone, you're just using it to try to campaign against him again.

fuck you're stupid

I'm a fucking racist, I'm willing to guarantee that over 90% of the people on this board are racists. There is nothing wrong with racism.

You're the fucking shill for trying to spread such inane nonsense.

soon.

How can you not know Milo?
He's gayer than fairy lights but he's based as fuck and really funny.

A billionaire (totally for real) vetted by Milo went shilling for shekles on reddits Donald sub. It was clearly a scam and was quickly called out.

He's run into problems already not delivering the money for the male scholarships that he collected donations for- probably the only reason you might care. It was a good premise for a charity drive, to help young White Males, who are disadvantaged when it comes to scholarships and people trusted him and now the money is ... he swears he has it and will totally put it into the right accounts... any day now.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you honestly believe that I'm some kind of libcuck shill for telling you that being anti-homosexual is a real thing for those cognizant of the JQ?

i don't care either way, he's a degenerate but he makes liberals rage so i find it funny.

i'd rather just wait for more info before hanging him, the left is well known for subversion.

all these threads about him are shills spamming though.

>mfw some fucking normie cuck thinks the things on this board are "satire" and that the JQ isn't real

>not knowing the difference between trusting and using a Jewfag Bong
That's why your people will always be shit.

Maybe it's time someone released Zika upon those retarded half-nigger PRs.

Every fucking summer. Every time I take the subway. Your foul stench assaults the senses. When they say take a shower, you take a shower with water, soap, and shampoo
>not douse yourself with perfume

Your hygiene is on par of that with Poos.

>CNN talks about a pepe
>calls trump racist
>r/trump gets mad and realizes the pepe isn't racist
>assumes that Cred Forums who use pepe must not really be racist and are just trump fans
>see Milo talking about the alt right being a pro free speech moment
Its like the blind leading the blind.

it's the newfag effect

these gaylords parrot the shit they see without thinking, just like they do on jewbook

Nah, we already called it a long time ago

He's pro-Trump, a MRA and anti-feminist. Do I need any other reason to like him?

Like I care if he tried to make an internet scam. How do we know it was a scam anyway? All non-profit organisations are a scam, from the red cross to doctors without borders to game's for sick children or whatever, someone's buying a yacht out of it. So who really cares if he's pwning noobs on reddit? He didn't rob their pension fund, these people spent money they had for a cause they cared about.

If they wanted to support Trump, they could've bought his merchandise anyways. Did someone really wake up and saw a reddit post about Trump and tell himself "today is the day I donate..OH NO I GOT SCAMMED!"

This reeks of a set up.

Kek, simmer down son.

Fuck off, i don't believe that card exists ... i absolutely refuse to believe that card exists ...

Who?

He's a conduit for young cringe artists so desperate for representation that they engage in blind idolatry. Allies such as these sooner or later show their true colours once their narcissism supply can be replaced. He's like a woman in that regard. People waving dildos for Milo and carrying him on a litter are naive and, most of all, have no aesthetic sense associating themselves with a 32 year old man repeating how much he loves nigger dicks in his ass and drinking from a kitsch water bottle shaped like a penis FAGGOTRYAMIRITE?!LMAO!!! It's beneath even a NSFW board.

Besides. Cred Forums and all its meme magic feats are an emergent phenomena. It is a symptom of circumstances just like Trump who part of a bigger picture. Cred Forums has no leaders. People like Milo are parasites masquerading as bulwarks against social justice (but not really).
Those that play close attention notice he's not trustworthy and has been trying to pull off some charity frauds as of late. This guy is an entertainer first and foremost who values attention and drama, by his own admission, and has no problem diluting what he tries to represent by insisting that Cred Forums is just goofy satire and converting foes of degeneracy into degenerates.

Cred Forums is not naive nor desperate for representation. This board goes through a process where it collectively redpills itself from having such an achilles heel. This is one thing shills don't understand when they reuse boiler plate tactics.

>inb4 but he is our nigger dick loving obnoxious degenerate

Nobody asked for one. Stop hording trash.

Someone give me a tl;dr on what happened? did he fuck reddit over?

Retarded newfags aside, Milo has actually been useful. However I do think he's getting a little too big for his boots and it's high time we dumped him. This video is a good example of why we need to get rid of him as the face of the "Alt-Right".

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc

There's literally nothing wrong with gays, there's literally nothing wrong with Jews, yes many globalists are Jews and they are enemy but #notalljews

>This reeks of a set up
that's what i think, which is why we're being spammed about it.

>>inb4 but he is our nigger dick loving obnoxious degenerate
>Nobody asked for one. Stop hording trash.

Well said, Leaf.

>impling

checked

google "illuminati deep agent card"
saw this card long time ago.

and it's currently "raining frogs", isn't it.

>Retarded newfags aside
Its only going to get worse.

Ok that one might just be bible reference but holy fuck!

This is the modern time biblical plagues !!!

He is just a cultural opportunist that tried to advance his career and transcend his fringe news website by attaching himself to the anti-SJW trends of the internet and become relevant.
I bet he doesn't even believe in half the things he talks about, like giving importance to religion in society and other major conservative positions. He is probably a textbook liberal atheist homo that hates women and lashes it out on feminists. He tried to make himself relevant by defending gamergate but I bet he doesn't even like vidya really, he is just the gay equivalent to gamer gurls.
He incorporates into his act anything trending on Cred Forums, like Trump. He never really give any real reason for supporting Trump except he is memeable and "he will destroy PC culture".

wtf i hate Cred Forums now

really made me think, thanks CTR

Kill yourself you dumb faggot cuck, I wish I could bash your skull in with a hammer.

Can you drop the act for a moment and explain how you got here?
Im always curious.

>MRA
lmao

When did Milo get diabetes?

>browse Cred Forums
>find out it's racist
>wtf i hate Cred Forums now

You're either the biggest moron in America, or this is just another stupid CTR tactic

Did someone say hammers?

What do you mean the alt-right isn't a thing? Alt-right is an umbrella term for non-mainstream views. What unites the alt-right is ethnonationalism.

>Cred Forums is one person

its sad how desperate these shills are getting. how does it feel knowing your boss will go down as a war criminal and traitor to her country?

I stopped following him from Breitbart London the second he went full 'IMMA GAY CONSERVATIVE'

Actual shithead

>you're not me

Not so fast faggot.

You probably like gothic 1 over gothic 2.

Take this last (You) and fuck off

Lol go scream at mommy for more tendies you big titty baby

>Lol
>tendies
Cancer.

wew lads, aint it a shame ctr doesnt pay you overtime so you could spend more time on the shitpost campaign?

You reap what you sow

What did milo do wrong? He sees like a funny guy, so what if he had something to do with some reddit mods scamming some reddit faggots? It sounds like many of you are butthurt jealous fags, upset that milo is sucking and getting ass fucked by black dick while you are not.

He's pretty accurate desu senpai, remind me how much a birth rate goes up when the amount of faggots goes up?

They hate him because they can't do what what does. Milo is out on the front lines kicking down the doors of cunts and SJWs.

Cred Forums just sits in their safe space and shitposts about niggers and jewz

>So what if a Jew jewed people out of their shekels?
Why the fuck are you even here?

>he can't see the fourth layer of deception

Who cares? I'd scam redditors too.

the_donald is basically Cred Forums though, not exactly typical reddit

>the_donald is basically Cred Forums

Are they civic nationalists, or white nationalists. That's the key difference between Cred Forums and the rest of the Alt-Right

Milo is good people

>boo hoo muh shekels
Maybe smarten up? Milo's job isn't to protect you from the consequences of being gullible. >>>/reddit/

>mil on joe rogan podcast
>joe asks a question he hasn't prepared for
>stop it joe
>stop it
>stop it joe
why does anyone still give this fag any clicks? he can only just parrot some memes he saw on the internet.

Good. The Donald are liberal kiked cucks.

GO AWAY REDDIT

>trusting a circumcised homosexual coal burning jew
I mean what could go wrong?