What is it with Americans and friendly fire?

What is it with Americans and friendly fire?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/texas/statements/2014/mar/19/kesha-rogers/four-us-citizens-killed-obama-drone-strikes-3-were/
rt.com/usa/drone-strike-possible-citizen-401/
spiegel.de/international/world/german-citizen-killed-in-us-air-strike-after-joining-the-jihad-a-830585.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/us-justification-drone-killing-american-citizen-awlaki
syria.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=LR9N3NOutaQ
huffingtonpost.com/entry/civilian-deaths-drone-strikes_us_561fafe2e4b028dd7ea6c4ff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"friendly" fire

>"Friendly"

"Whoops" - Obama
politifact.com/texas/statements/2014/mar/19/kesha-rogers/four-us-citizens-killed-obama-drone-strikes-3-were/

rt.com/usa/drone-strike-possible-citizen-401/

spiegel.de/international/world/german-citizen-killed-in-us-air-strike-after-joining-the-jihad-a-830585.html

theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/us-justification-drone-killing-american-citizen-awlaki

Sad thing is Russia will condemn this and MSM will spin it so that the Russians are the aggressors.

>"friendly"

Because half the posts will say "friendly"...
>"friendly"

what a coincidence that good goy army helps ISIS

>friendly fire

Who cares? It was a meaningless accident.

As long as we're killing muslims and brown people right guys?

There are no good people who don't deserve to die in Syria right now. When will people realize this?

USA / Israel is pro ISIS , Russia is trying to help the Syrians

Even the children?

they're sandniggers. Who cares?

Oh alright then I just forgot.

They're kids nonetheless. Raised right, they can be civilized.

I'm sure you gained that knowledge firsthand in Syria and not from your internet circlejerking friends, amirite?

They hit the Syrians on purpose you ninny

The red pill is starting to work...

Me:
>I support incarceration of violent criminals

You:
>I can't believe you support the incarceration of innocent people

That's what you sound like

Video when

Aren't the Syrians those terrorist guys? I thought that's where ISIS is? So who cares if we kill their troops? Just sayin', those people want to kill us, so we shouldn't feel sad for them tbqh.

>Syrian military fighting ISIS and winning
>Obongo who founded ISIS "accidentally" bombs some of them
oopsie daisy

They're all there to murder people who in their opinion have a worse ideology than them. But the thing is that they all have a bad ideology whether it's moderate Islam or liberalism.

Americans, you're living in a hostile territory. Your government is supporting terrorism against its own people by fighting alongside ISIS. You have the right to bear arms for situations like this, what are you going to do?

lol if this was Russia America would be imposing sanctions on them

Remember when us airstrikes destroyed a hospital in Afghanistan last year and it was swept under the rug?

Good.

I have nothing more to say.

This story is so fucking sad. I have nothing against the pro-government Syrians who are fighting for their survival against jihadist trash, but my nigger-led, incompetent globalist government has to plunge our relations with them down the drain for decades to come by slaughtering dozens of them "by accident." I keep thinking of the families of the dead and how they will blame the U.S. (not the corrupt elites currently in charge) forever for killing their loved ones. Those soldiers probably survived the FSA, survived ISIS, survived al-Nusra---only to be blown up by people who should be on their same side.

I'm still holding out hope that it was a Russian friendly fire incident and not a real American fuck-up.

americans are far worse than jews

One cant ever trust them

Nothing, because as heinous and disgusting as foreign adventurism and mass murder overseas are, it is human nature to only take up arms when one is being directly affected by tyranny. None of what is happening in Syria right now is directly affecting our lives here in the U.S. The terrorism and rapefugee influx that the U.S. government intervention is exacerbating will only be felt in the U.S. months or years from now.

Ok. That's how I sound like.

GET BRRRRRRREKT

youre joking right?

I use this one

You're 60% white and you still don't think you are being affected by tyranny? Nice

I thought those were the guys we're supposed to be bombing tbqh. Whatever.

The US bombed the secular Syrian government that are fighting ISIS and just let ISIS take an entire city

So go live off nigger land then?

I understand the white man is terrible...so go somwhere else then. Yoir own logic. Right?

lad, don't be autistic.
syria.liveuamap.com/

>None of what is happening in Syria right now is directly affecting our lives here in the U.S

ISIS killed people in your country this year. These are localised agents of a threat without borders, and the CIA created it and are still trying to keep it on life support.

American blood will be shed for the sake of disrupting a pipeline that bought politicians (you can actually buy them legally, in your system) don't want to run through Syria to reach the European market.

When the government actively encourages a group that kills your people, you need to send a big message that your lives are not tools to be fucked with to line their pockets. You need to take away the problem, and take away the institution's agency to make those same mistakes again.

Alright then, thanks for clearing that up mate.

Should have shot him down.

This is shitty, they can't win for losing and we're not helping.

Not enough dead towel heads
The u.s. needs to kill more muslims.

he probably still thinks assad used chemical weapons on his own people

I hate America and all the brainwashed Americans :)

The Canadian shit-posters at least are ironic.

Assad is fighting muslims you retard

The US is the one helping muslims

>They're all there to murder people

Okay buddy. Whatever you say.

Putin doesn't have the balls to stand up to America.

The whole world is waiting for Trump. This is bullshit. Where are the fucking TESTICLES in the world?

WTF are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=LR9N3NOutaQ

Noone cares, glass the middle east and call it a day

>America in charge of precision

Nearly 90 Percent Of People Killed In Recent Drone Strikes Were Not The Target
huffingtonpost.com/entry/civilian-deaths-drone-strikes_us_561fafe2e4b028dd7ea6c4ff

Dude they can't go a week without shooting up their own schools, movie theaters, clubs etc. Friendly fire is basically like saying "hello" in america.

100% of their last Airstrike apparently wasn't their target.

I want more Muslim immigration in my country: The Post

Other than the secular Syrian army defending their country from jihadi lunatics?

Retard.

trump needs to win or we need based russia to remove our government

>America
>Syrian Army
>Friendly fire
It would be team kill if USA bombed ISIS

Friendly fire happens...especially if you're the main one bombing shit. Think of it this way Bong. If Britain was the only country drone striking sandniggers Britain would be the one inflicting the most friendly fire.

The reaction to that tyranny is unfolding before our very eyes in the form of the rising alt-right and Trump's nationalist campaign for president.

All legal avenues have to be exploited first.

ISIS hasn't killed enough people here and that's the problem. We're not aware of the threat that it poses. Most of us don't take it seriously. I am convinced that, if ISIS attacked on a scale closer to 9/11 or to the OKC bombing, Trump would win in a landslide due to the inevitable nationalist backlash and large-scale redpilling that would ensue.

>CIA created it

This is hyperbole. The CIA is indirectly helping Syrian jihadists by supporting the broader opposition, but saying that the CIA actually created ISIS or al-Qaeda in Iraq is idiotic and makes you sound like the average, uninformed shill poster in the comments at RT's website.

The generals must have thought this was Call of Duty.

Kek.This Russian dick sucking is getting embarrassing. It would be nice if we had stronger ties with them but make no mistake you gullible faggot...they care about their own interests and thats it. They aren't helping any one but Russia. Nothing wrong with this but thats how it is. We need to start looking after our own interests again.

it was done on purpose by our jew faggot government

Yea Obama "accidentally" killed Syrian troops

i wonder if US will tone it down now or if this was the beginning