If blacks were white?

Imagine that black people although still being black as fuck behave and act just like a white person. (Same IQ and everything)
Would we still hate them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/37U_vQOKooE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

>Self-hating nig right here

I know blacks like this. I don't hate them. They're good citizens.

No. We don't care about fucking melanin levels. It's behavior and intelligence that are the problems.

how new are you?

friendly reminder that poor/unsuccessful whites are crypto-colours

Yes, because niggers are ugly.
I'd leave them alone if they moved to Africa, though.

That happens?

I've seen it once or twice before. Very nice people, very intelligent (not as much so compared to Asian coworkers though. Much more intelligent than a typical African-American though, probably because this guy was actually African and not an African-American that was bred for strength and stupidity for centuries), but when he found out that one of his roommates fucked up their dorm and the cleaning people had to take out shitloads of trash and charge him and his friends for it, I witnessed my first ever chimpout.

No dude, there's a difference between black men and niggers. Ffs how is this hard to understand

Of course not.

We already have blacks like that. They are great.

Don't you hate morons even now ?

Better to talk in meme speak.

If they acted just like white people they'd look just like white people. Their behavior is a result of a certain enviornment. Plus even if they acted the same they'd still form communities around their color, etc and thus they'd be a destabilizing factor.

>he thinks native africans are intelligent
Wew

They even made a movie about just that idea (White Man's Burden, 1995)
Trailer:
youtu.be/37U_vQOKooE

Like you, my Kang friend

ofc not

the psychological impact of people pushing race mixing would still be relevant though

>Imagine that black people although still being black as fuck behave and act just like a white person. (Same IQ and everything)
>Would we still hate them?
Yes. Because they are ugly monsters.

1 year and a half
Always lurk
Fucking faggot

Yes.
But even the worst white is at the same level of a mega nigger

Not at the same*
Sorry im high as fuck

I didnt think of that.
Maybe a minor destabilizing factor.

Btw i find this picture fucking hilarious

Not just minor. Take North East Asians in the US and Canada for example. They're behaviorally almost indistinguishable from whites yet they can cause major problems in the long run because they have their own identity, their own culture, their own values and even if they did assimilate, when push comes to shove people will align with people that look like them.

We have them their called chavs, or violent criminals. The ones that act decently we call people, the ones that don't, everyone hates.

I see that but... i kind of take asians as a very minor factor. I know them and even if i dont like that they own most of the bars around my area they never cause any trouble and actually create jobs which is highly apreciated.

Niggers are retarded. I would tell you a story but trust me, niggers are perpetually 14 mentally.

I lived in england for a year and chavs act like fucking retards but they dont kill and rape like fucking sand and non-sand nogs do

So you like Asians owning local businesses instead of Spaniards? Also
>bars
Yeah that's great, just what white countries need, more alcohol. You fail to see the problem with that?

Certainly not. But they tend to be rarer than unicorns.

There are scummy whites and there are decent blacks.

It's all about averages.

No. That's the difference between blacks and niggers.

No
But they should still stay in their own countries

whites hate black not because of their low iq and crime. they hate them because big black cock, masculine body and masculine behaviour towards women.

you didn't answer the question though

In spain we know how to drink.
No one gets pissed drunk like fucking anglos.
This is actually true.

hurr i've been here less than 2 years I know everything hurrrrr

What doesn't help is that commonly among the black community, if you dare act and talk more civilized or intelligently as a black among other blacks they'll accused you of "actin all white" or "soundin like a white man".

And then they turn around and chimp out when we make fun of their intelligence.

Same thing goes for many latinos, most prominantly mexican, where the ones raised here mostly are the ones who look down upon being smart or knowledgable. If you try to simply share something interesting or enlighten them about a fact in the world, they'll glare at you and act as if you think you're better than them.

I don't think latinos and blacks are naturally retarded, but their communities build this atmosphere that more promotes voluntarily handicapping your mind.

No because the problem with black people is not the color of their skin but thug culture