Why did Hillary just phase out of existence?

Why did Hillary just phase out of existence?
Why do the camera phones not record Hillary?

What the fuck is going on Cred Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=nCP3HIhQgLI

twitter.com/Cronikeys/status/777227526141804544

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0
youtube.com/watch?v=NnUg9ztXWoI
youtube.com/watch?v=5pWwt9gzOs0
youtube.com/watch?v=-TAXlKOFsMA
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillay giving fake speeches now?

that file name

This is autism shit. Fucking idiot. And no I'm not a shill, Trump is gonna win, you're the fucking shill trying to make us look retarded.

She's giving speeches from her hospice room and mixing them with previous crowds.

If she's this bad off, how does she male the debates?

>pointing and waving at the wall

okay I will admit that is kind of odd......

The fuck are you sperging out about?

You can clearly see the wall behind her when she phases. Didn't know we had the top shelf x-ray cameras.

You're the sperg, you don't need to go to these levels of dipshit to discredit her, just stop, this is linked with the stupid loli shit trying to make us look like pedos. You're a fucking idiot making us look bad

youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0

Who the fuck is she pointing at @ 23:16?

Look in the top left. There are people IMMEDIATELY out of frame to the left of the flag.

You can actually see their arm/hand waving into frame at one point

The phones: No idea - but the waving was clearly at the people just off frame.

Just watch the top left

yes, she basically phased in and out of the video at least. It was definitely a green screen error despite all the shills and psuedoscientists and "professional video broadcasters" in the last thread. Someone is getting fired or killed over this mistake, mark my words.

It's right there on the fucking video people.

Dude seek therapy. You can see that the background is out of line because it's correcting and using the top of the image.

When she "phases out" the lines in the background get straighter. It's just copying the top of her head and the lines visible in that area over the entire image. You're not seeing behind her, you're seeing the red and white copy-pasted a bunch of times when the thing happens.

I see it now, makes sense. Thanks for pointing that out.

I think the phone thing can be explained by the angle... it's very weird to look at someones cell phone angle through the eyes of a television camera, the angle is very distorted and the field of view just isn't there.

That doesn't explain why she points directly at the wall though...

Not in the second webm where the greenscreen shit fucked up. The background shifting slightly doesn't mean shit and corroborates with what I've said anyway.

Yeah

But we both agree it could also be reptilian space jews. I just dont have enough information to make that call

Because video compression algorithms interpolate their best guesses of what pixels should be if they drop frames sometimes and still need to keep streaming.

>tfw I used to have shitty DSL and this used to happen all of the time when streaming

What the actual fuck.

This thread is retarded

Don't be retards, guys

here is the whole thing
youtube.com/watch?v=NnUg9ztXWoI

shit looks fake as FUCK

WHAT IS GOING ON

FAKE CROWD
FAKE CHEERS
FAKE PHONES
FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT ILLARY

This guy is onto something

So much patting on bacj shilling going on this thread
We are on to something

We already had an entire thread about this earlier, it's a glitch in the stream that fucked up the video compressing

But keep spreading this anyway, lots of retards will fall for it

I won't rule it out.

At this point, especially after the balls they had to do 9/11. I'm not putting anything past the elite.

They are sneaky fuckers

it's like you faggots don't even know how digital cameras work

So video compression accounts for Hillary not appearing on the camera phones recording?

Astounding.

I don't. Break down what I'm seeing.

wow we are onto something guys

Someone with fun money to burn offer a bounty on video or even photos from the audience.

The phones were just recording from a weird angle, it's still the same location

Absolutely. Don't believe the shills.

Lmao fuck off Hillary AV intern you blew it

She caught her self trying to cough too.

>waa waaa we look bad!
who cares, faggot. eat shit

>Why do the camera phones not record Hillary?

this is the question. we need to find unofficial footage of these events if it exists at all, though it probably doesn't

They would have to be pointed at the sky to completely miss Hillary. Angles do not account for this.

why is Cred Forums always flooded with /x/ tier conspiracy shit nowadays?

seriously how many threads were there last week about how Hillary was using a body double?

Or how Hillarry died and they used a computer generated voice to conduct her interview with anderson cooper?

or about how Hillary was in a dallas hospital in receiving treatment?

or Hillary's staff being paid to shitpost on Cred Forums even though it makes sense to stick to widely-used normie media like facebook and twitter?

is Cred Forums really that dumb or is this just the case of a few shitposting conspiratards from /x/ raiding us?

Also notice that all phones have the same nigger head in front of them, what the fuck

>tfw like half of those "conspiracies" were proven to be true

Pic related, some faggot even went through the effort of putting it in a gif. For everything else, see this entire thread.

>conspiracy

CTR posters GTFO!

The phones show no giant flag that Hillary was "standing" in front of and they don't show Hillary.

Answer the phones and I'll agree this was some /x/ tier bullshit.

>not understanding how video compression world in the current year

for years i had to endure my idiot friends claiming that compression artifact was proof that Dubyah was a reptilian

don't be a useful idiot and spread this disinfo. don't focus on tinfoil when is plenty of actual dirt on Hilary, ie every aspect of the clinton foundation including post for play corruption aka ACTUAL HIGH TREASON

this is a first time i see it and HOLY SHIT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN 21:05

One post by this user

That is without a doubt the most retarded thing I have ever seen. By dignifying this shit you draw attention away form the actual problems with Hillary's campaign,. Fucking stop it you retards.

This. Hillary takes up the area before and after the dropped frame but I'm not a nerd lol so I don't know the details. It's definitely a glitch though that's something compensating for missingness

>Hiillary still uses VLC

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH THE PHONES?

Their distance to the flags is way bigger than you think.

t. shapeshifting invisible space lizard

?

>implying a giant fucking flag Hillary is standing in front of wouldn't be seen.

Fucking retards just don't understand perspective, it's legitimately embarrassing.

Another angle!

youtube.com/watch?v=5pWwt9gzOs0

>why is Cred Forums always flooded with /x/ tier conspiracy shit nowadays?

Remember how Hillary having any health issues was a right-wing conspiracy? Do you recall how she said she had "allergies" before collapsing due to "heatstroke" at 74F because of "antihistimines"? Remember how shortly after it was revealed that it wasn't really allergy medication, but that she had respiratory pneumonia? Remember how they didn't take a 68-year old woman who collapsed unresponsive from pneumonia to a hospital, but instead to "Chelsea's 10.5 million dollar apartment" which coincidentally shares the business license address and floor for a private medical facility LLC known as Metrocare Home Services? Remember how she reffered to any question of her health being a "fevered dream" and a "conspiracy theory"? Do you?

Do you remember how it was a conspiracy theory that Hillary used private IT contractors to render her correspondence immune to FOIA and congressional requests? Remember how Congress discovered that's exactly what happened, and that when her security contractors were issued a subpoena that told them that their data was now evidence in the discovery phase of a trial, and removing that evidence is a crime? Remember how an employee for that agency said he had an "oh shit" moment and realized he needed to BleachBit all the disk data and SMTP logs, resulting in literally tens of thousands of documents which have never been recovered in her investigation? Remember how the FBI was unable to retrieve the Mac?

Remember how the idea that DWS was engineering the DNC to stifle Bernie was a conspiracy theory? Remember how she had to step down because that was 100% true and it leaked?

Remember who preceded DWS and allowed her to become DNC Chair? Tim Kaine? What a conspiracy.

Remember how statistics on ballot data, the same statistics State Dept uses to assess the legitimacy of foreign elections, showed that DNC primary vote-ratios had been diluted?

As a Clinton supporter, please spread this conspiracy theory silliness.

>or Hillary's staff being paid to shitpost on Cred Forums even though it makes sense to stick to widely-used normie media like facebook and twitter?
Who do you think are posting all the /x/-tier bullshit?

I WAS DERE DAT DAY

AND I WAS DERE AT NEWTOWN

>you're microsoft/apple
>Cred Forums is Stallman/Raadt thinking 2 steps ahead

have fun being proved wrong prior to nov 8

this

This is an encoding error. I've encoded enough videos on Linux to know. The real question is why is the footage encoded. Was this recorded on an empty stage before she died or started using a body double and then the crowd was recorded and overlaid at a later date?

I'll tell you exactly what happened at the Hillary rally.

Hillary was not physically present, but organizers instructed participants at a LGBT rally to help them with a 'campaign video' where Hillary would be appearing on stream directly to them. This livestream was superimposed over the background of the actual venue, resulting in MPEG compression artifacts visible in the reconstruction -- the artifacts are only on her body because they had to use the real stream the attendants saw otherwise it wouldn't sync up. Hillary, who performed the stream over chromakey, could not see the crowd, which is why at the end she waves and points to people who are clearly not there.

SHES OFTEN CONFUSED.

>Hillary's staff being paid to shitpost on Cred Forums even though it makes sense to stick to widely-used normie media like facebook and twitter?

RACHEL MADDOW TALKED ABOUT PEPE YESTERDAY. THIS PLACE HAS PULL AND THEY KNOW IT

So everyone there to see hillary decided to record her but at an angle that they can't see her in the video?

microsoft and apple are two of the most successful corporations of all time while stallman makes a living speaking at community colleges and eating shit off his foot

I don't understand your analogy

Funny, some of the phones must have had the flags on the left in them, while the ones on the right were showing on the other video.
But hopefully this will put these morons to rest.

them constantly trying new ways to trick people into things that restrict or remove privacy/freedom-of-usage (windows 10 spyware OS, jailbreaking iPhones to even install programs of one's own choosing, etc) , the other 2 knowing of this years ahead if only normies would listen and not be globalist shills

Is that a trump sign at 23:19
?

See I hate Hillary as much as everyone here but you guys shouldn't waste your energy on this /x/ bullshit. Spread the glitching video for laughs and focus on the real stuff

>checked

*as in, normies always go

>but I thought Apple/MS were good guys
>nvm h8rs b jealous lol *buys more of their things despite proven dangerous*

whenever leaks/already known but approved security holes (such as MS ordering NSA to install backdoors in store-bought computers with pre-installed Windows) (the whole globalist tune of """"""I have nothing to hide, so..."""""""" repeating itself)

pneumonia can cause that.

>Reputable news network
Like what?
>I was there, but i won't provide any proof.

So what you're saying is that Clinton will prevail despite Cred Forums's wishes and selective reasoning?

I'm alright with that.

>hah well my 2 examples abuse patent law and are very rich therefore they are correct

what? Stallmans personal bitcoin account is going to shit on them both in ten years anyway

This is just, so fuking weird man, the video has been definitely been tampered with, or is just a collection of different event put together.

these 2 are ratarded

That part is understandable. But then she turns around some more and is looking directly at the flag.

you have no idea. After this year we will no longer be able to get the newest cpus without being forced into windows10

holy shit. Want some candy?

What did she mean by this?

are you frustrated?

Could it be from this?

I think I've figured it out. They position the news cameras to give a false perspective of the room, meaning that audience we see right in front of the podium is really far back, and so they're capturing a way wider angle of the room than you'd expect.

you obviously are ready to be on Cred Forums yet if you are afraid of something like this
bud, we've seen it all

>why is Cred Forums always flooded with /x/ tier conspiracy shit nowadays?

You must be new here

fuck i managed to misspell every word in that sentence

Are you guys saying the glitches are green screen?

:DDDDDDDDDD

>Doesn't show up on camera phones
>Points and waves at a wall

This is some spooky shit

Yeah, don't go for tinfoil when we already have concrete.

Lads sorry it's a zoom distortion.

The phones you can see are held by people at the very back of the crowd on their platform. What they're filming looks odd because they're further from Hillary than the picture makes out.

You can see the circular flags draped over the balcony.

This. The room was probably set up something like this. Hillary would have to turn almost completely around to point to that crowd. It's camera tomfoolery to make the crowd look like they're right in front of her and behind her, and to make the room look fuller than it is.

whats going on here?

Happened just the same 3 weeks ago
youtube.com/watch?v=-TAXlKOFsMA

Well that's clear, she's a scarecrow stuffed full of FUCKING LEAFS

Whelp, myth busted.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

The new bin laden, its all green screen

>Why did Hillary just phase out of existence?

She didn't.

her image was created by computer graphics, and layered onto the background.

The image feed for the computer graphics of hillary hit a compression artifact and glitched out.

tl;dr That wasn't hillary, it was a computer generated image of hillary.

The retard vote aint worth lying for.

this is really fucked up, she is obviously not where she wants other people to think she is. what other reason would there be to composite her into a fake background?

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

They found a body double in front of a greenscreen to be hillary, put a CG hillary face over it saying what they wanted her to say, and layered it over the background flag image.

The CG was being transmitted by satellite, and hit a compression glitch (this happens sometimes with SAT transmissions).

Hey guys heres my question:

Why is there no videos from people who were there? that would end this easily.

There is none.... anywhere

Guy's, it's not happening. Look at the angles of the phones. they are tilted left towards the stage, preparing for her to go onto it. You can see the semicircular flag banners hung from the upper level in their phones because they are aiming them from across the stage from beneath it.

I think I have even found the angle used in the video. I took a couple of identifiable characters near the front as it was panning.

Check the image.

1. Red circle is the tall guy in a blue shirt that the video begins on. Center screen at 0:31

2 Large green circle is the general area of the cameraman, and the first green line points to the furthest redhead who is center screen at 0:38

3. The yellow circle are a man with white hair and a man with brown hair at 1:19, just as hillary comes on screen.

4. The second green line is drawn as hillary makes her way up the stairs and passes in front of a girl wearing short shorts and a checkered shirt.

Because of these angles, and the fact that everyone was centering on the stage where Hillary would be speaking, we see a backdrop that has semicircular shapes and blue boxes, ase are present in the black are across from stage from them.

This is it.

The phones are kind of weird but the waving/pointing, she as clearly waving at the people just to the left of the screen, you can even see signs held by people moving at the left of the screen.

it's literally a youtube video of another youtube video

jesus christ I knew Cred Forums has sunk below godlikeproductions tier but this is ridiculous

Canadicuck BTFO!

Those "Love trumps hate" could easily read as "Love Trump's hate", pretty good planning by hilldog

But if that's the case why doesn't the giant flag behind her appear in every camera, it's in the one on the left but not the middle one

a commendable attempt CTR, but the phone screen still doesn't resemble the scene at all.

Looks like her scheduled shape-shifting was interrupted when she realized she was in front of humans

Hillary is dead and the rally had a hologram. Wake the fuck up people.

I don't think you're getting enough sleep.

I like how ABC reports her dead... then suddenly changes their minds... then she isn't heard from for a few days. Like what the hell is happening?

>Who is she waving to?
>Who is she pointing to?
The people behind her.

Though what the fuck is up with all those video glitches? Is this some sort of green screen?

kek

/x/ was actually never supposed to be for conspiracy and was against it moreover these conspiracy accusations are in the political spectrum and mostly real.

So shut the fuck up and learn your difference in perception.

Like I told the twits tweeting on twatter Hillary isn't running, it's the CIA with six body doubles and a hologram projector.

it's a common transmission glitch don't be autistic

That video error was introduced after the fact.

Watch Trump rallies, same thing. It's something to do with phones, angle or reflections.

This is a trap.

>learn your difference in perception.
Maybe that user hasn't figured out the socially engineered trap of having perceptions managed. Due to our more open society the propaganda is highly sophisticated. Some believe it's non existent, that's how good it is.

She's finally a full vampire.