youtube.com/watch?v=7HjPxHToVko
youtube.com/watch?v=yGcO6zZ4MRM
the-philosopher.co.uk/whocares/popups/warcrimes.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey cowards

BOOM

define warcrime.

Talk about war crime of Japan

Im glad we gave America the schematics to exterminate some gooks :')

any evidence?

there are many possible ones.

killing enemy soldiers who have surrendered or are being detained .killing civilians intentionally or attacking a internationally protected type of facility like a hospital .torturing enemy soldiers

the united states have done all of the above and admitted to it. during WW2 axis soldiers especially in the pacific were killed after they surrendered and were detained for a short time. american soldiers admitted to it not all the japanese fought to the last and the ones that surrendered were killed later. america multiple times has targeted hospitals and in veitnam intentionally has a village destroyed every man woman and child. through out the war on terror it has used methods it considers torture to obtain info from detainees who it labels enemy combatants

the fucking picture you retard

Let's talk about Pearl Harbor and attacking countries that haven't declared war on you.

>bomb pearl harbor
>lose war
>cry war crimes

The only "crime" was not leveling that island before they started sexually identifying with cartoons

Two nukes weren't enough

t.self hating english teacher

Should have dropped at least a couple more

> Let's Talk About War Crimes

sure, why not?
The Rape of Nanking (1937), also known as the Nanjing Massacre

The Bangka Island Massacre (1942): Slaughter of Australian Army Nurses

The Bataan Death March (1942)

The Sandakan Death March (1945)

Murder and cannibalism on the Kokoda Track (1942)

Conscripting women for sexual slavery in Japanese Army brothels (1937-1945)

Mutilation and murder of Dutch civilians in Borneo

Murder and cannibalism - captured American pilots

Murder of American pilots and aircrew at Midway (1942)

The bombing of the hospital ship Manunda (1942)

The sinking of the hospital ship Centaur (1943)

Extermination of survivors of merchant vessels sunk by the Japanese (1943-45)

Horrific "experiments" by Unit 731 that would make josef mengele feel a little sick

the pearl harbour sneak attack

i could go on, but... fuck you jappo

YOU and your axis buddies started the program of "Unrestricted War" and declared civilians as "legitimate targets" now you want to re-write history because you got your shit pushed in.

too fucking bad .

kek

About korean comfort women....
Japan?

Almost as savage as the bomb.
10/10 would sanction again

War crimes is like raping and pillaging that wasnt a war crime.

>literally rape, pillage, and murder people anyone in mainland china

>MUH, NUKES! WAHHHH!

You japs need to get a fucking grip.

Damn you're gonna get tried at the Hague for this.

> derp derp derp!
>Murica Bad!!

you make a lot of claims about summary executions of prisoners, but offer NO specifics and no evidence to support your assertions.

> targeted hospitals in vietnam
a "hospital" stops being a "hospital" and becomes a "Military Installation" when it is used as a barrack, a supply dump, command and control HQ, a firew support base or an artillery emplacement.
the VC used the claims of "hospital" to try and protect theiur shit from attack. their bullshit was as transparent as Saddam's Baby Milk Factory

> torture
what you call "torture" is called polite inquiry among our adversaries.
the US does NOT torture, we interrogate.
interrogations are not intended to be vacations on Ibiza.

> enemy combatants
you mean Illegal Combatants?
Protip: the geneva convention is very specific about who is or is not a POW, al quada/isis/isil/daesh/talib durka durkas are NOT POW candidates. they are spies and saboteurs, and as such have NO rights under the geneva convention or any other law of war. they can be treated like ordinary criminals, or even shot summarily, without violating any convention or law.

war isnt a game of Truth Or Dare among faggots before you have a circle jerk.

it's serious business with real consequences.

america fuck yeah!
now I will post this on reddit

Fuck you gook boy.We did what we had to do.Pretty sure we didn't have anything like en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

We should have wiped you gooks off of the face of the earth.

Well, to be fair the attack on pearl harbor was a strategic military attack. The atomic bombings indiscriminately killed 10s of thousands of civilians. Whether either was right or wrong overall, it's important to make the distinction.

>it's a proofster episode

the faggot didnt even make any specific claims, just vague assertions.

he didnt even try to support his claims, making the charge is enough for faggots like him.

I did it once, and I'll do it again you fucking nips

Why are Americans so adamant about denying their war crimes? So your country killed those gooks, big deal. Denying it like this makes you just seem really insecure about it.

>war
>crime
Also cum in mum

LMAO a jap complaining about war crimes, was raping your way across asia just the prelude? we shoulda bombed you more

Winners don't commit war crimes

You shut your whore mouth.

The strategic vaporizations were a warning. Fucking fag.

Operation Keelhaul - forced repatriation of surrendered/captured Axis soldiers to Soviet controlled countries where (if they were lucky) they were executed promptly, if not they were starved/worked to death.

The Allied govts were fully aware they were sending these men to their deaths. Many of them were from conquered nations and we're forced into conscription to begin with.

> denying
if he makes specific claim then we can argue on it's merits.
otherwise it's just a fart in an elevator

Jewish Guilt trip
A Jewish Guilt Trip is the course of action taken upon a Jew when one feels they need to get there way. a Jewish guilt trip is more powerful then anything in this universe and can be very dangerous if not used correctly. Jewish mothers use this power quite a lot. These are performed best by Jews.
classic Jewish Guilt Trips

speaker 1-"hey are you going to eat the last bagel?"
Jew-"oh no go ahead take it"
speaker 1-"you sure?"
Jew-"positive, go right ahead enjoy"
speaker 1-"you sure?, cause it's ok, really, like i don't really want it"
Jew-"no it's fine, sure i haven't eaten in days and could probably die, but please, enjoy"
speaker 1-"oh no i can't, here have it"
-----
"what i come all this way, and you offer me nothing to drink, nothing to nibble on, what kind of hospitality is this? I assure you if you had traveled the distance I have i would have a nice spread of snacks for you"

Everything he mentioned is common knowledge at this point, you are being retarded

That's because the atomic bombings were not "war crimes". Both cities were legit, strategic military targets.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HjPxHToVko

We're on top, we define war crimes. None apply to us.

Why? Those arguments have been had countless times before, why go through it all again? Just so you can end it all with calling me a cuck/shifting the topic to axis war crimes/smugly post a picture of the bombed-out Dresden? No thank you.

That other user wasn't talking about the atomic bombings and even then your statement is highly debatable

this fucking photo u twat

We probably should have carpet nuked these subhumans.

Strategic bombing of valid military targets was codified as a legal act of war by all major combatiants of World War 1 and World War 2.

There is literally no difference between dropping 1 atomic bomb on Hiroshima or 10,000 firebombs on Tokyo.

It's not debatable when the M.O. of both the Axis and Allies was total war. Civilian targets that support a war effort is fair game.

To be fair, at least your country behaved in a mostly civilized fashion, for the most part, during the war. The Japs went full fucking retard.

You both make a valid point actually. Japan was dirty as fuck to just out right attack a country that had up to that point kept out of the war. (There's the whole false flag conspiracy about Pearl Harbor but that's a whole different discussion) While the Nukes were pretty intense retaliation, America wanted to make it KNOWN that this shit was gonna be over one way or another, and to an extent, it worked. It's kind of like kicking a big mean sleeping dog and then blaming the dog when you get grusomely maimed.

>summarize theoretical jewish plots with bagels
>american

>Strategic bombing of valid military targets
>10,000 firebombs on Tokyo

LMAO the nazis were not civilized, they slaughtered their way through europe and we call them "civilized"

Hey, surprise attacking nip. Glad it only took 2 bombs, right? And let's ignore the nips war crimes cause u guud bous, didndunuffin, u waz jus pranken the rest of Asia, right? Haha, guess they can't handle the bantz

>It's not debatable when the M.O. of both the Axis and Allies was total war. Civilian targets that support a war effort is fair game.
So was the Soviet Union's. Yet strangely enough, the SS and Wehrmacht exterminating slavs en masse is widely regarded as a war crime. Really makes you think.

>Sending a clear message that you aren't to be fucked with to an enemy after a completely unprovoked attack in your homeland is bad

This is what you lost Hans.

When you cry about that, do the tears roll down the back of your head, you slant-eyed rice burner?

CUM

Great argument

>implying the united states didnt fake the attack so that they could attack and take the japanese islands

I'd let you burn that KKK bastard Truman's corpse if you wanted, why not the communist cripple while we're at it

Yep.

Remember, the west is responsible for the current Jewish situation. We could've prevented it.

>war crimes
What did you expect? War fairy tales?
Welcome on this planet faggot.

>indiscriminately

>be japanese
>have the teachings of bushido forged into my genes through centuries of warfare between the clans
>foreigners come and disrespect us, we try and fight them, but their gunpowder breaks our swords, and we cannot not fight
>we had to adapt
>learn the ways of the gaijin, and incorporate some of their culture into ours
>become an unstoppable powerhouse of eastern civilization once industrialized
>dominate the Asian theater for a good portion of WWII
>decide to declare war on one of the largest nations on the planet
>get BTFO by the same westerner gaijin who taught you how to modernize your country when they decide to employ advanced nuclear weapons to stop your reign
>then become a shadow of your formal self in every way, and succumb to the carnal pleasures of hentai and pachinko games while your civilization slowly dies off because no one wants to mate with one another

You thought you could just attack us and get away with it?

Japan is by this logic. They dragged us into it, and then you declared war on Us. Japan should of gone after Russia instead

Hey, is it America's fault that Japanese forced every home, every business to contribute 100% to the war effort?

Also, Desden had some lovely weather in 1945.

youtube.com/watch?v=yGcO6zZ4MRM

Like pottery

My only regret is that we now have to deal with all the fucked up shit that was distilled down in Japan after we killed all of the bad asses :/

Just because your body pillow is a Japanese import doesn't mean you have to defend their war crimes

Why do Americans get so infenitely triggered by this topic? These threads are beyond hilarious

I'm not. I'm just curious why murricans are trying so hard to mask their own.

Nah, I just love the Bantz from these threads.
>Nazi Germany did nothing wrong, except invading Russia before the Britt where locked down

No one's hiding what we did, at worst theyre trying to justifying it by saying its ok in the context of a 20th century total war

You guys are gnarly it was self defence. You let it happen. Try again maybe? Perhaps you don't want to and we're past that? Do you need more validation?

>at worst theyre trying to justifying it
This is what gets to me. Why do this? Are you so hung up on WW2? It's not like it even matters anymore. Everyone commited crimes and the Axis were probably far worse, but 99% of the involved are dead anyway, so who cares?

Google "Unit 731"

Again, it's good bantz. And the Nip started it, thread and the War against us

oh, because we consider ww2 the last "good vs evil" struggle we had, after that was vietnam and iraq and other wars where the enemy wasn't literally hitler. We also won handily and it was followed by a golden age. To an american saying we weren't the "good guys" is attacking the core of the modern american identity.

if you wanted an actual explanation

I find it odd the Germans are always the ones to quickly talk about "American Warcrimes in Japan" all while claiming diddundonuffin status in Europe by going "if Poland had only gibsmedat land..."

Funny that modern Japanese don't really talk about these things but the modern Germans constantly do, all while complaining that Americans aren't "German enough" and harassing American expats for "ancestral sins."

>it's good bantz
>this thread
>good bantz
Okay then

>ww2
>"good vs evil"
I guess I'll just leave

hello mr cia propaganda superviser

the USA has the best k/d of all time

None of this happened here, but do go on

Not enough Australians ripping into us, so it's stale. Hoping it picks up

im just explaining it, you're welcome

I thought Cred Forums didn't like chinks. So chinks killing chinks were OK

It has been some time

It made me type

Americans had Germans living in America in concentration camps and did the same with Japs.

Hope pearl harbor happens again, or russia/china nukes america.

Germans constantly bitching about American politics on state TV? "Those damn American air conditioners and their global warming! Americans need to be taught an economic lesson one day..." Then another bahn train has a heatstroke episode with all the passengers in the summer. Pretty sure it does. Or how Germans like to justify their actions against the rest of Europe during WW2 by going "oh but they made us do this. Damn slavs. Can't let any Ukrainian refugees into our country, dirty slavish trash. We just need more Mohammedian refugees."

I find it funny that yet again, Germany has positioned itself as the central power ruling over Western Europe after a half century and some and it exerts great amounts of political will.

Mind you, I actually own tens of thousands of dollars of things made in Germany and I love select parts of the culture and the historic context of the people (Land of artists, scientists, thinkers, engineers, etc). Funny how it would be Germany itself that wakes me up to realize they've been the ones rotting away again into that European destroying state where they were once before.

Fuck off Mohammed

How about we talk about this war crime, one of many?

>None of this happened here, but do go on
Americans in charge of reading comprehension.
Also
>state TV
Those people literally aren't human, so who cares?

Stell dich nicht so an, Kevin.

No one gives two shits about 9/11. My dad was in the marines and my mom is an english teacher. I went swimming with friends that day.

Ins Gas

Mit dir ? Gerne.

Haha, super Konter, xD

We never put anyone in camps.

And nobody died in the camps I just said didn't exist.

t. America

Yeah we did.

Japanese lie

Yeah, they do. But we totally set up shop to store germs and nips

Nope, all of those pictures were photoshopped.

>fingers in ears
LALALALALALLALALALALLALALALALAAA

This isn't a war crime, this is animal control.

Solly charry. You no pray game no mo.

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 120K AT NAGASAKI AND HIROSHIMA U ANTI-JAP

Stop with this ifunny / 9gag - tier shit. You are such a fucking redditfag it hurts.

unit 371, go away marine shit poster

>america
>war crimes

We can't break the rules when we're the one who makes the rules.

Learn your place slope.

>keep threatening to fight
>major losses on jap side
>america is like, okay dude its over, we kicked your asses
>NO, YOU AMELLIKIN FITE NAO! OR I CHASE BACK AND LAPE WITE WOMAN
>dude, no, its over, were pulling out, the wars over it was a good run but were through
>NO, I KEEP FIGHTING YOU TIL ALL OF JAPAN DIE
>you want all of japan to die? we will literally kill all of you
>NO YOU WONT WITE COWARD UGGRY PIGGO DOGGU
>*drop bomb*
>*drop second bomb*
and now were friends, id say were plenty square

This place is newfag central anyway, so who cares?

>Google random shut
>This user knows its either reddit, or 9gag
>ifunny host many old memes
Nigger, wtf

if you had posted the firebombing of tokyo or something you might have had credibility

if we didn't atom bomb your ass tens of millions more would be dead and half your island would belong to russia most likely

You don't start no trouble there won't be no trouble.

CUM IN MUM

Your country is refugee central anyway, so who cares?

Fucking Nips should be glad we didn't nuke a major population center.

Everything Obama has done since taking office.

>he says, while his country is literally 18% spics and 13% niggers
Lmao@yourlife

Hardcore brutalization can quickly change peoples perception, changing a "sacred" belief into an "unpopular" one real quick.

That's why ISIS has such a malignant beauty from afar, because its taps the biggest political group as a source, does whatever it wants to, and enforces its reality on people regardless of what they previously thought.

It is a beautiful sight when a large entity completely disregards "morals" and turns into the Mongolian Horde.

Drink it in, Hans.

Feelz good man

>turks are the biggest non-german group in germany with 1,8%
>even if we get 10 million rapefugees, it would still be less than the niggers in the US
Enjoy your cultural diversity

This kills the gook

>it's not a war crime if I call it tactics

you reap what you sow

Blown the fuck out

Our only crime is not dropping more

U$A™ is shit, senpai.

Argentina isn't relevant desu senpai

You left out Alexander Hospital massacre when Singapore fell.

>"Pt Weston went with a white flag in order to indicate the surrender of the hospital. The Japs took no notice and he was bayoneted to death by the first Japs that entered.
>"Jap troops then entered the hospital and ran amok on the ground floor, they were highly excited. Neither pointing to the red cross or showing 'hospital' had any effect.
>"The Japs motioned to the staff to proceed down the corridor and then for no apparent reason bayoneted Sgt Rogers twice through the back. Capt Parkinson was bayoneted through the throat and died immediately.
>"Capt Heevers and the Pte Lewis were also killed. Capt Smiley was bayoneted in the back, he was struck again and was wounded in the groin.
>"He fell over pretending to be dead, collapsing with Pt Sutton, informing him to remain still."
>Pt Haines then described how the Japanese rounded up about 200 patients and put them in three cramped rooms measuring just 10ft by 9ft.
He wrote that by the morning some of the wounded men had died from suffocation and dehydration.
>He stated: "They (the men) were forced to urinate against each other and all suffered from thirst and suffocating atmosphere.
>"When dawn came the Japs were seen with tins of fruit which they kept for themselves."
He wrote that one of the cell doors burst open after the building came under mortar fire and a number of men made their escape.
>He said: "Several tried to escape and were hit by machine gun bullets. Just prior to this the Japs had been leading away small parties out of sight of the others and the ensuing yells and screams and the Japs returning wiping their blades left little doubt as to their fate."
>More than 200 soldiers and medical staff were killed in the 24-hour massacre.

Americans are coward.

they fucking care of other people's eyes.

Why does Japan harp about the atomic bombs nonstop, yet never talk about all their cities that got destroyed by incendiary bombs?

You started the war first off. Also Truman warned, nay implored, you slant eyed fucks to surrender and even had fliers dropped in the bomb zones telling people to get the fuck out of the area but you zipperheads just didn't listen

you missed out the massacre in Singapore

>started the program of "Unrestricted War" and declared civilians as "legitimate targets" now you want to re-write history because you got your shit pushed in.

too fucking bad .

this^

10/10

this should be a pasta

you're supposed to let HQ know when you were gonna drop the third bomb burgerbro

How about Japan war crimes against China, you literally were worst than germans

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

no

Winners dont commit war crimes

wew, this is pretty accurate tbqh

Kys

Ok. Just stop. Just stop all you fucking ignorant "red-pilled" posters.

If you distort the truth. If you ignore evidence, then you're no better than conspiracy proliferators.

Here are the facts. Japan took over Korea in 1910

Japanese soldiers did a lot of bad things. I mean, A LOT.

But because those acts were done to a non-white person. No one cares. Yeah, this is the truth.

You guys all debate about "did holocast happen or not?"

But holocost did happen. It happened in Asia, by the Japanese. Why don't you get over your guilt of the atomic bomb. And instead, think?

get fucked nip, you couldn't even kill our lighthouse

the usa should have dropped 2 more for kicks after your surrender

President Truman was consulted by the military prior to the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings.

Despite being told that a demonstration explosion on a desolate island close to Japan would easily convince the Japanese to withdraw from the war, Truman decided that killing the populations of two cities was preferable.

It was more than a demonstration to him - it was his way of showing the world who now ruled. At least until all the other superpowers turned up.

From hindsight, yeah, you may be right.; But given the information and the situation, what would you have done?

Get nuked again by NK, fucking Ugly shitNip. Don't go to war and be fuckwits and expect mercy back.

They didn't surrender after 1 bomb killed thousands. Letting it off near by wouldn't of done shit

Fallacious argument - crimes of the other don't justify your own crimes.

If the US had lost the war, there would have been prosecution of those involved in the atomic bombings.

Instead the US won, and might makes right, so nothing bad happened to the US and history was re-written to make the US look like good guys, regardless of how things may or may not have actually gone.

assisted nazi germany against communist russia instead of the other way around, desu

>two 25-0 players in one match

never had a chance japan

Communist Russia collapsed.

Do you honestly think we would have collapsed?

you want to talk about war crimes usa

Lets Talk about war crimes

why not?

the-philosopher.co.uk/whocares/popups/warcrimes.htm

it easy serch on internet

jap rats blown the fuck out

I mean: Do you honestly mean the Nazis would have collapsed?

My mistake. Sorry. We aren't Nazis and were never Nazis. We were the first victims of Nazis.

punishment has come :D

fuck you japan

why you look away from worst war crime even you believe in such rumor level stories?
you accept only expedient aspect so that you believe in ridiculos religion

We gave you a warning

And its not a crime if you win the war

you dout nothing about such intentional unreliable picture?
receive education

so, America has no justice

I hate usa so much.

and it happened
even today

Sorry, but war-crimes originated within the Japanese-held war machine. Nice slide thread. Much effort...

who talking about china?
receive education

YOU MOTHERFUCKING CHINK , WRITE PROPER ENGLISH. ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND ? THOSE FUCKING SLANT EYES ARE AFFECTING YOUR VIEW BECAUSE PEOPLE RIGHT NOW ARE SHOWING YOU MOTHERFUCKING EVIDENCE OF YOUR WARCRIMES ON INNOCENT PEOPLE, IT'S ON THE HISTORY BOOKS , THERE IS PHOTOGRAPHIC AND WRITTEN EVIDENCE OF THE WARCRIMES THAT COMMITED YOUR GRANDFATHERS YOU LITTLE YELLOW MANLET, 2 BOMBS WEREN'T ENOUGH DEAR ENGLISH TEACHER

you don't have to use broken english. we know you are a fucking English teacher

it destroyed your religion all in two events. how does that feel? your emperor was never a sun god. he was just a man.

yea im sure you would of been better off getting invaded by china/russia while they install communism.

What did? Some disgruntled asshole put a pipe bomb in a trash cart? Who fucking cares?

Japan, you lost the war 70 years ago - get the fuck over it. You're lucky no one can afford to come to your pissy little islands or I'm sure they would have blown your shit up too.

>not siding with the krauts against the jews
>not nuking japan earlier
>not nuking kyoto
>not nuking tokyo
>not nuclear carpet-bombing japan out of existence
>not nulcear carpet-bombing china out of existence in korea
>not nuclear carpet-bombing best korea out of existence
>not nuclear carpet-bombing vietnam and laos out of existence
>not nuclear carpet-bombing the entire middle east
>saving the jews
you slanty-eyed faggots had it coming

It was a crime we didn't enslave your women to be used as sex toys, maybe you'll invent us some to make up for it.

>war crime

No such thing

APOLOGIZE FOR YOKO ONO!!!!!