I was hearing about this Burkini thing in France...

I was hearing about this Burkini thing in France, a few of my liberal friends were talking about how it's stupid they're banning it and people should be able to wear what they want and that 'it's basically a wetsuit anyway'.

Honestly does just look like a wetsuit, and people wearing it clearly aren't 'doing islam right', but my stance is that it's more about what the concept of a burqa itself stands for than what the clothing looks like

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iuN1Kj8BT2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why didn't they just wear wetsuits to begin with?

Burkini issue was a political issue as the presidential election are 200 days away from now, and both the left and the right start to divide on the immigration question.
Nobody would actually if it wasn't so politically usable.

Also nobody wore a wetsuit on the same beach as 140+ people get killed 1 week before because of how great the wetsuit god is.

When a country bans clothing, they're essentially enforcing national uniform standards.

True oppression is coming.

Should nuns be banned too?

Well if it's the same, why not wear a wetsuit in the first place?

Answer: because it's not about the attire, it's about the idea behind it. Wearing it (in motherfucking Nice, of all places) is wearing the uniform of the enemy. It is wearing gang signs while sniggering "hurrr durr Officer I ain' doin nuffin, jus wearin' clothes. Ain't no problem widat? Freedom aspeech, nowmasayin."

Do you really think the ban was about clothing, or even women's rights?

Your country has gone mad for 2 days because Trump had his hair messed up. You know how polititians use everything they got to have some coverage.

I realize what it was about, but the fact of the matter is: clothing was banned for not fitting the government's motives.

banning what you can wear and vetting immigration are two separate things
minarets are one thing but this goes a bit far

the difference between the two is quite obvious if you aren't retarded. one has religious motivations and the other doesn't. islam can get fucked. put it best

If it existed back in 2001, do you think they could have wear it in late sunny September days?

nuns are christians thus no

and our country matters doesn't concern you so fuck off filthy shitskin

If they're so similar then why don't they just quit their bitching and use the appropriate clothing?

Yes, after a very kind pat down.

>it's stupid they're banning it and people should be able to wear what they want
This is true.
But would they also support my freedom of choice to wear a shirt that says "If its black, send it back - white pride world wide"?
Would they fuck, they are using it as an excuse to suck off Islam and nothing more

>people should be able to wear what they want
I want to wear you're mom on my dick, what's her size?

They could've told them to eat cake, but we all know how that turned out.

I find their attire aggressively Christian designed to repress non-Christians with their air of moral superiority

national politics equivalent of slide threads

You are either from NY or Cali, am I right? Americans don't believe that, do they?

> it's more about what the concept of a burqa itself stands for

Exactly. People don't realize that the problem is the principle behind it, and normalizing this undermines a free society.

i think it's dumb too. they should just bad muslims instead

also, no to burqas yes to hijabs
security risk - if you cannot be photographed on cctv, you should be pre-emptively arrested

NY are the first ones to hate islamic

The burkini ban is fucking stupid because it is like putting a bandaid on a severed limb. Just ban muslims and be done with it. That way you'll get to witness unprecedented economic growth, drop in crime and an increase in general happiness.

>people should be able to wear what they want

This. So that's why it's wrong for Ahmed and Mohammed to grope and yell at French women in bikinis. These guys show up at the beach and determine that it's now a Muslim Beach Only and try to chase off the regular French, mostly by terrorizing and slut-shaming the women.

> The Burkini ban has nothing to do with the women wearing them.
> The Burkini ban is because Muslim men are savage inbreds twats that take the law into their own hands.

In that case you're free to move into country that has nothing to do with nuns.

Don't you stupid faggots get that it's not about banning a piece of horribly looking and unattractive piece of cloth but about standing your ground when another religion starts pushing their agenda?

Don't you agree it's quite idiotic that no one in their right mind would challenge the rule that women can't wear anything but type A cloth, type B cloth and type C cloth in muslim ruled countries yet they sperg when their diaspora of economical immigrants and potential terrorist cells spew their propoganda and try to enforce their culture and rules?

I actually agree that banning burkhas or whatever is horseshit. It's an infringement of religious freedom.

If you don't want people dressed like Muslims in France, maybe you shouldn't have let millions of Muslims into France. Letting them in but then telling them that they can't dress how they want is fucking retarded.

I did not know about that, here the bigger the town is, the bigger islamophilia gets.
Currently living in Paris, you can say things but there is always a girl that goes full "naaah muslims are humans like us the media teach us to hate them"

That's why I live in the UK, never see a fucking nun with their holier-than-thou bullshit attitude

>the Burkina shows the woman's feet

>not haram

I found pictures of the first Algerian immigrants in my town, back in 1945. They were no burkas or even veils to be seen.

Western worlds should be against oppression and burkini is a sign of oppression and its impossible to know for sure if the woman is wearing it because she wants to or if she is forced to. Once muslims change their values to be more western and stop oppressing women then they can wear burkini no problem.

But you see thousands upon thousands of Muslims that utterly despise you for not adhering to their beliefs and that somehow doesn't bother you.

fuck you're retarded.

>has no choice to be desexualized by culture and religion tries to find loophole to enjoy the freedom of a modern and religion
vs
>is a choice that one choose to wear when doing water/sea activities

If my religion allows me to murder , should a state where concepts of "freedom of religion" allow me to kill those that my faith allows me to kill?

If so why not, apparently their religion enjoys to desexulize womans and take away their freedoms, should we allow such?

What they do in their own home to pray and worship is their freedom to do so , but on the streets the LAWS of the country are superior then the LAWS of your religion.

Especially when the country which gives you does freedoms is a country which at it's core is a diffrent religion then yours.

Respect if you want to be respecte, and stop trying to find loop-holes.

>can't dress how they want is
Cant dress the way the male muslims force their wives and daughters to dress up.

>it's your fault rats got into your house while you were sleeping now you can't get rid of them

Yeah, nah. We gave them a chance at a life that is literally 100x better than the life they'd have back in whatever middle eastern shithole they came from, but they blew it by blowing us up.

They have violated the ancient rule of hospitality by attacking their hosts.

Time to send them back (or into the ovens) and let them grit their teeth in the sand.

t. Ahmed, kill yourself parasite

one size fits all loose fit.

Yes it's like pic. Who would be offended by a ghost suit. Or a Nazi uniform, or blacking up your face for a joke. People should wear what they want, it's not as if it means something.

I hate them too
It's not black and white (like a fucking nun's habit)
Shades of charcoal m8, shades of charcoal

NY was attacked. That fear holds strong, although there are a lot of conspiracy believers.

People always think europe is the most liberal place on earth where you can do whatever you want.
I've got a message for you: we are not

>thoughts

i lived in france from 2006 to 2011, and in this lap of time, i've seen the country from being enjoyable to a fucking hell shit show in less than 5 years, and it was before the isis bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=iuN1Kj8BT2Q

I think maybe you should start calling me 'Sir'

though? there is no thought, fuck off with your mussie islam shit. fuck off back to your sand nigger desert with your 7th century region, fuck off out of the west you sand nigger nobody wants your ugly hijab paki ass here.

I lived in France until I was 14, left then came back at 20.
Everything changed so fast with the arrival of the iPhones,Facebook and Twitter.

Wetsuits are skin tight, and the whole concept of the hijab (and conservative clothing), besides reverence to Allah, is modesty (not showing off the womanly form), which is where the wetsuit differs from the burkini.

Just imagine if they allow those burka Type A cloths how easy it would be to shop-lift or do robberies, there is no chance for you to get nabbed by the police afterwards, it would get to the point it's not even serious

The moment you had left the robbed store there would be at least three mobs of women wearing the same type A shit cloth for you to blend in just, if not more because of the "almost non existent influx of refugees", something like in Assassins Creed

hilarious, robbers - take note

Mmmm yes we must "liberate" these "oppressed" women. Truly it is modesty and religion which must be destroyed
t. Friendly semitic media man

>tfw this almost made me mumbo my jumboes, but it ultimately didn't
One is religious clothing, the other is not. It's not so hard to figure out.

One is wore by religious nutjobs following a 1,400 years old death cult that's still living in the medieval ages And said cult hate everything that is Western, no matter what. The other one is wore by a man practicing diving.

>ban burqas, niqabs, burqinis, etc
>still letting millions of undocumented muslim refugees into the country
yeah, not sure what the fuck france meant by this either

>but on the streets the LAWS of the country are superior then the LAWS of your religion.

this is the opposite of what all major religions preach though

Islam is an enemy to the West. These people should all be rounded up and dumped off in the nearest shariah shithole, but short of that, anything that inhibits their lifestyle and prevents them from exercising their values and culture is a good thing for the West

It means that the part of the government, responsible for immigration, is pro-invasion and the part, responsible for regulatory laws on religious items/clothes isn't.

Differents power are fighting here.

FN and xenophobic right earned control on almost all french town, when the government is mainly xenophiles lefty.

aren't they both done by the same legislature though?

so are burkinis and niqabs only banned in french towns? i thought it was a national law?

part of Western values is freedom of expression, which would include people's clothing choices. this was completely unnecessary and counterproductive

Anything that upsets Muslims and might encourage them to dump their shitty religion is good.

Because fuck muslims. It may not be the grandest line to draw, but one has to be drawn, and if these cockroachs taught us anything, it's than there is no mundane topic on which it's irrelevant to push back.

Fuck muslims, fuck everything muslims, tolerating anything from them only further their goal.

This.

The wetsuit is protective clothing in cold-water environments, by allowing water to permiate but not easilly leave the suit material, thus the user is insulated by slowly leeching body heat instead of direct ocean water contact. In order to do this, the wetsuit MUST be form-fitting so there's skin-to-material contact.

The "burkini" is a political attempt to soften the absolutely-hard edged requirement of islam that all women must conceal their sinful bodies in public at all times, even in relatively nudity-permissive environments like a shoreline or waterpark.

The burkini provides no cold water protection like the wetsuit, and can not be compared to a wetsuit, because it is not designed to be one. What it IS designed to do is maintain the religious choke-chain on the person wearing it.

It is actually forbidden to forbid them, but some mayors don't care and keep the interdiction despite of the decision of the Supreme Court. I told you, this is more a huge fight between the two emerging political views -those who love and those who hate immigrants- than a real issue.

Even if it was a just a basic bikini with some kind of headdress I would be for banning it. Europe isn't a Muslim continent, if they want to be a Muslim fuck off to some desert, I give zero fucks if banning this shit interferes with their way of "life" or if it's not being "liberal" or not.

Islamic conservatism became very popular in the 1980's as a counter to communism in Arabic countries. So basically this is the fault of the Soviet Union.

okay, i understand better now. for some reason all ive seen in the (((media))) portrays the ban as affecting all of france or w.e

Less than a dozen localities decided to ban the muslim swimgear after the Nice attacks. It only made the news after some cunt decided to hang around in her Hijab on the beach next to where the attacks took place and the police chimed in to tell her to dress down or GTFO.

This is obviously not a modesty or dress code issue, it is people in local communities getting sick of the belligerent attitude of some Muslims residents there. There is no french national law banning the Burkini, only local edicts that can't really be legally enforced. It highlights racial tensions we're seeing arising in many communities.

Not so long ago it was Algerian migrants, one of them a known drug dealer, from a nearby social housing project that tried taking over a public beach in Corsica, pushing tourists and locals around, insulting and threatening people. Corsicans aren't pussies and don't fuck around, they eventually kicked them out and set their cars on fire after they wounded one of the local youth with a spear gun.

Shit is getting out of hand everywhere and the cucks are not making it any easier by misrepresenting what is really going on.

These people are an invading force from a backwards culture that has never had anything but bloody-minded hatred for us - a hatred that daily boils over into violence, and which has left scores of lives torn apart into fleshy, blood-soaked rags just this year alone.

By their words and actions they have shown that they do not want or deserve the freedoms that our ancestors earned and bequethed to us.

Yeah, but it is not very surprising. You also have elections, and therefore a biased point on view on things.
It happpens that banning burkini would be a Trump-thing, so media painted it as the direct result of islamophobia so every american can tell himself : "That is againt the First Amendment, and Trump could do it.."

We have the same bias here, it is the price of democracies I guess.

Non Christians shouldn't live in Christian countries. That includes you.

A bit harder to hide a bomb and gun under a wetsuit

Why do you even have to wear a fucking hijab in a different country? God damn free yourself already its not like the french are going to stone you for showing skin. Even here in america why do you have to wear this shit outside of your home country? It cant be that comfortable. I get it religion blah blah. For fuck sakes if your religion tells you to wear that every time you go outside id be picking a new religion.

Because they want to demonstrate to everybody that they will not integrate, they will not adjust, they will not conform, and they will not live in peace. They are here and they will impose their own culture, their own religion, their own rules upon society.

render unto caesar friendo

How does a woman covering her body affect your life

They should enforce it in ugly white landwhales and let muslims wear it if they want.

What's the difference?

France is not America. France is a Christian nation. France should ban Islam, the Quran, and all Islamic attire.

The nun doesn't want to behead priests in churches and flatten French people with a truck, dummy

I know this gets brought up so often that posting it is really basically just asking someone to make this point, but nobody's forcing the nun to put that on every day. It's a choice. Besides, when was the last time you actually saw a nun in real life? They mostly stay to themselves & their convents

Et si vous alliez tous vous faire enculer, à sec, et avec des graviers?
We just can no longer tolerate these bigot islamist bullshits. You have a problem with it? It doesn't fit your point of view? Too bad, we don't care.

A fucking big sand nigger with a stick.