4th Reich Warning - Antichrist is rising

Okay guys i need you to tell this and im 100% serious. ive read the previous thread about the 4th reich and i was kinda shocked because i remembered a memory of some really interesting informations about the coming antichrist which could be seriously literally hitler and there are hints in scripture the word of god our creator.

dont trust hitler or you get deceived its the coming trick of the devil he planned to trick mankind and worship him. dont fall for it

"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the
bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall
wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the
foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not,
and yet is. And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are
seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings:
five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he
cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is
not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."
- Rev 17:8-11

When John wrote the Book of Revelation, Christ told him that of the 8 rulers
foretold by the prophet Daniel (Dan 2), five had already been fulfilled by that point,
and that John was living during the sixth (Domitian / Rome). John is told that there
will be a short seventh kingdom (Nazi Germany / Fourth Reich), and that the same
ruler (the beast) is also going to be the ruler of the eighth kingdom - at a later time.
Take note of the timeline that Revelation mentions: the seventh ruler will be, then
will not be, but then will return again - from the bottomless pit; his 8th reign will be
very short. The seventh king and the eighth king are the same ruler!

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/356337-us-transfer-internet-icann/
youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=3mp4aOABbsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seems legit

seems interesting. i´ll take a lot at it

>don't trust hitler
you lost me, pussy.

Oh look it's the schizophrenic German poster again

run out of deer pictures cuck?

get gassed kike

egas

vril society may be also connected to the "aliens" and ufo deception

>look at the flag

i'd rather fight and die for Hitler than for Jesus the cuck.

Praise Kek!

>OP pic
Holy Fuck, I want to believe

I didn't realize Christ rejecting Jews are holy people

ALL HAIL THE BLACK SUN

ALL HAIL THE COMING AGE

+++ SPREAD THIS +++

>rt.com/usa/356337-us-transfer-internet-icann/

WE ARE FUCKED THEY WILL CESNOR THE INTERNET AND PLANNING EVERYTHING

DOWNLOAD THIS INFORMATION IT WILL CENSORED IN THE FUTURE

fuck of schizo shill

This. When you line up Revelation and Daniel, it's clear that the Antichrist targets Christians specifically, not Jews.

These biblical prophecies can be associated to any time and any civilizational process. In the Roman Empire, or the Cold War people were doing the same thing.

Is this the Vril are coming thread from /x/

>posting a pic that's better than your post
wew

>Okay guys i need you to tell this and im 100% serious. ive read the previous thread about the 4th reich and i was kinda shocked because i remembered a memory of some really interesting informations about the coming antichrist which could be seriously literally hitler and there are hints in scripture the word of god our creator.

Mate I'm not "literally Hitler" I'm just your average Aussie.

yeah. I'm sure Hitler will be the antichrist....KEK.

>Implying the antichrist is bad for society
kek

If prophecy is true, then this too shall pass. Call for me, Jeebus!

>2016
>worshiping a jew on a stick

>antichrist comes back
>dies
nice apocalypse satan you stupid fuck

Well, Germany is about to enter into an inevitable depression. If underground nazis ever needed to strike it would be then.

god have everything under control

kek wills

Fuck off with your christcuck bullshit

But if you are saying the rapefugee crisis was engineered by Merkel as part of a plan to turn the people against multikulti, then I figured as much. Although it is mostly Soros behind the rapefugee crisis.

I ignored that thread because of the image and
>le ultimate redpill guise

And now you're cherry picking bible quotes to call Hitler... what exactly, the anti christ?

I'm not reading all this shit, Achmed.

If you knew your history, you would know that Germans are among the lost tribes of Israel (along with the Scandis, Dutch, English, Scots, etc.). Therefore, any invasion of Israel, or attack on the holy people would be an attack on Europe/America/Canada/Australia/South Africa/New Zealand. Now, how does this fit, you ask? The beast attacked the hell out of us in WW2. That beast is rising again in a different manner with the invasion of brown hordes, manipulated by the Jews (who are Edomites, Caananites, and Khazars, of their father the devil). We are the holy people. You too are among the holy people, Hans. God will save us in the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts

>kike prophecies about not trusting next hitler

Its not hard to foretell your doom when your people are known as the uttermost corruptors to every people you stumble upon.

Dont buy into christcuckness, its just a tool.

Satan means enemy, hitler is the enemy of the jews, period. Religions older than christianity considered satan a liberator of truth, ie: a dispeller of lies.

Is thread in pic archived?

Link?

tl;dr

useful post

I read something interesting in the same vein.

Somebody made the case that there are no real jews, based upon they way the religion has changed, and evidence pointing to most jews not being decedents of Abraham.

Not sure how true, but it actually did make me think.

This guy doesn't know that ashkemazis appropriated European culture as their own. Fuck off kike

>Someone took the time and effort to make all those anti Hitler infographics

Hoooly shit play a video game or something.

this is 99,9% RP, but a man can dream.

it is not as i said im serious read and think for yourself

thats not a coincidence

3 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 16:13

I for one welcome our not-so-new nazi overlords

youre not allowed to reply due to your appaling troop/leadership performance in the last war.

i'm okay with this.

jesus those are big. thats like a quarter size of fucking mucus

Not my fault if my countrymen backstabbed Germany and killed Mussolini... I'm just a frogposter that wants to see Europe resurge into a golden age

youtube.com/watch?v=3mp4aOABbsI

Backstabbing and killing Mussolini isnt the issue. It was the performance under him, and him himself. Unacceptable and embarrassing for a country with your size and resources.

Our Grandpappys let Hitler down. Things could have been so different. 88

>Posting pepes

Reeee

This actually blew my mind. I'm an atheist now but the Book of Relevation was always my favorite thing about the Bible and I actually reread it from time to time.

>That post

>Fucking Australia

How the fuck do any of you take that seriously at all though? Fucking come on Cred Forums.

I'll give you that, even though I think we still weren't prepared for a war of these proportions. Heck, we couldn't even occupy Greece and Ethiopia

Christians are Israel. There's no such thing as the "church." Christians are grafted into Israel and the unbelieving branches were cut out...to be grafted back in later when they accept Messiah. God only has one holy people.

I'm not entirely sure this isn't true. Fucking faggot hitler wanted to go back to the old gods. Having us living in huts worshipping trees and shit. Christianity built the white man and united us. And then this autistic faggot starts talking about the occult and old gods and shit. Jews suck balls but hitler sucked too.

The anti-Christ is supposed to mirror Christ.

The Devil wants him to have many similarities to Chrit in order to insult God.

His resurrection bring one of them.

Kek isn't real but yes something major is going to happen in the next 50 years.

So lose your virginity
Be happy and grab some popcorn

>careful now

are you shure revelations was talking about pepe the frog?
>sounds like a Hillary conspiracy

>believing Nazis would recruit a fucking Australian shitposter.
>actually screenshotting an Australian's shitpost.

Fuck off, Muhammad. You're fucking autistic.

>No Antartic shit
But that's wrong.

Go on...

What are you on about faggot?

Matthew 24:3-8

I think we need to enter the beginning of sorrows first.

no he's legit I was in that thread. We're really destined children of the reich. Seeds of the revolution m8. This is happening.

Any Jews ITT? I wanna beat the fuck outta you

Racial Israel, the Israel of the old testament, is the European people (except for the mongrelized ones). The talmudic jews we know today are Edomites, Khazars, and Caananites are not the same people. Jesus only came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, and they would know him and hear his voice. The white European people heard his voice because we're his people. It is why he was nice to the "samaritan" woman "whose ancestor Jacob" was given that well, while the other woman was compared to a dog begging for scraps (since she wasn't racially an Israelite). There is no discontinuation from the old testament to the new. God's word is permanent, and his promises are permanent. Per the rules of the old testament, since God's wife (the people of Israel) was unfaithful (following other God's), he divorced her. His law states that a man cannot remarry a woman who has been unfaithful and put away (i.e. the no cucks allowed law). In order to "remarry" Israel, he had to die and be resurrected. Israel was after all, prophecied during their exile, to be later known as "sons of the living God" (i.e. Christians).

>>HUEHUEHUEHUE
>>christcucks
STFU heathen

Excuse the typos

>the (((Bible)))

I am so hard right now.

Come and get it, Dundee!

1/8 Jew here. I deserve it.

This is the kindness and empathy difference between Jews and goyim.

For doing nothing, the goyim get their cultures subverted, nations plundered, people exploited, and societies destroyed. For getting all that done to them, this pure hearted australian is only going to beat the Jews up.

Don't worry bro, Lucifer will forgive you once you're ready to accept Him into your life.

Too good to be true

also fuck off you christcuck faggot

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

god is dead, there is no antichrist

>I was recruited for my shitposting