Cannibalism

Is there any argument against it except "muh feels"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fL22VFISsJI
youtube.com/watch?v=KvwUUcoectg
youtube.com/watch?v=9IKVj4l5GU4
ninds.nih.gov/disorders/cjd/detail_cjd.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yah the horrible horrible prion diseases you get from it.

Other than it takes a long time to accept and swallow, nope

I'm too picky to eat normal food most the time.
I can't eat a lot of stuff from cans. It's horrible. fast foods out usually. But still looking forward to the Cred Forums annual get together.

youtube.com/watch?v=fL22VFISsJI

humans are naturally repelled by it. like fucking your sibling or mother. thats about it

Do you think white human meat tastes different than black human meat?

Disregarding morality for the sake of disregarding morality is not redpilled. You can't just say "All reasons to oppose cannibalism are emotional, therefore cannibalism is not wrong!", cannibalism has never been a custom in civilized societies for a reason. That being said, cannibalism gives kuru which is a fatal disease. Interestingly enough, I hear many ISIS fighters have kuru.

>humans are naturally repelled by it. like fucking your sibling or mother. thats about it

I guess you haven't been to Cred Forums

unlike eugenics, war, and major cultural differences, hunger doesn't justify ending the life of a sentient being

youtube.com/watch?v=KvwUUcoectg

>cannibalism has never been a custom in civilized societies for a reason
An that reason IS? Fuckboy

>You can't just say "All reasons to oppose cannibalism are emotional, therefore cannibalism is not wrong!"
Yes I can and I'm right to.

>diseases
So have cows. Pretty sure correctly prepared controlled by health services it's fine

Blood is the essence of life. Dead men do not revive anything for you except kill your soul

Cannibalism isn't even illegal in Germany.
And anyone who ever sucked a cock, and I'm sure you do that regularly, can't even argument against cannibalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IKVj4l5GU4

lol cannibalism

All morals and values are based on unproven axioms and formed by acts of will.

I dislike cannibalism because it gives you diseases, and strikes me as insulting to human beings. But there is nothing inherently "evil" in it. If I was alone in the mountains and my companion died, I wouldn't suffer a pain of conscience to devour him.

But to do so in full abundance of food just seems mocking to the dead. I don't want my former friends gnawing on me like birds of carrion.

are you asking this for the sake of argument or because you're turning over the idea in your head before you go out and make like jeffrey dahmer
cannibalism is wrong because the vast majority of civilized society says that it is. most of those people believe that's the case because they find the idea distasteful, even if they say there's a religious reason behind it

How does a penis get hard without a beating heart. Stupid fuck. Even a flaccid dick is alive if the heart is there. If you're dead, THEN you're a cannibal if you suck on dead man cock

:DDdddd

Human blood is not digestible.

The Capitalist Reason for the Opposition of Cannibalism.

The popularization of a product leads to increased demand. Naturally, an increase in demand incentivizes an increase in procurement of supply. Acquisition of human meat requires the death of human beings. While people may be swayed to sell the bodies of their dearly departed for capital, the importance placed on the sanctity of the dead would mean that the price of such a purchase would be extremely prohibited. It would be much easier for the enterprising businessman to pay for the abduction of the destitute. While some groups may see this as a net positive example of population control, it makes very little sense economically. The statistic that each gun death in the United States costs $6,000,000 dollars rests on the fact that taxation on people's eventual earning contribute to the wealth of the nation they reside in. Comparatively, even with a highly prohibitive tax on human meat, the sale of a dead citizen is a net loss for the government.

The point stands though why would you expose yourself to a potentially fatal disease when the only way you can get it is by eating people. Also its a Prion Disease which you cant really safely get rid of no matter how you prepare it.

>I wouldn't suffer a pain of conscience to devour him
I agree with you on all parts except this. you know damn well that you wouldn't eat your friend if he died in the wilderness.

>cannibalism is wrong because the vast majority of civilized society says that it is.
Classic lefty cuck. But not an argument.

this is the main reason really, and you can't roast that shit out of human meat cause its resistant as almighty fuck to heat and cold, its shit.

dats rasist

you cant discriminate by intelligence, all living things are equal, animals and plants alike no matter how "sentient" they are

I bet it does. Blacks get ripped so easily that their muscles must have something special in them.

Semen = Billion of tiny human beings :D

Actually I would. I have very strong convictions about moral pragmatism. Virtues should be measured by their overall result, not held up as some standard in themselves.

Practice cannibalism:
Aboriginal Australian tribes
Liberia
Papua New Guinea
Fiji
DR Congo
French Polynesia
Pinoy
Islamic State

Don't practice cannibalism:
All of Europe
North America
South America
Eastern Asia
Parts of Middle East + North Africa not controlled by ISIS
South Africa

>lefty cuck
oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that "objective morality" was suddenly real, and that subjective standards held by most people didn't dictate policy
perkele
then you're a crueler man than I

>argument against cannibalism
argue*

Don't mind me. Just correcting foreigners' english.

you eat his leg. and you eat his leg. and will do science.

Hi Plato

Even if the people you consume all died naturally, cannibalism could potentially open up an illegal "human cattle" market.

That isn't always a bad thing.

There is no reason not to eat it, besides ethics.

You wont even get diseases, except from the brain.
If its cooked its just meat.

We have overfilled prisons, full of people without chance and meaning.

Its time for Mc Niggles.

nah I didn't mean it as an accusation. I just wouldn't be able to go through with something like that, myself

>Mc Niggles

ninds.nih.gov/disorders/cjd/detail_cjd.htm

> the real deal:
OP is SAYING cannibalism, but OP really means sucking cocks.

I´m Lovin it

One of the aspects of being redpilled is that you realize ethical people = a good community.

To justify cannibalism is to disrespect the life of the individual you are consuming. This is a general principle that we become so accustomed to that we wouldn't even think to eat the bodies of our worst enemies.

Removing the prison population would be very similar economically to the abolition of slavery. Given the job market at the moment, I'm all for it.

Minor nitpick but eating human flesh would let me know what people generally taste like. Personally, under no circumstance would I want to know what a fellow buddy of mine tastes like. The thought disgusts me.

>Fuckboy
>Yes I can

I wonder how that would affect the race debate if we eat our prison population.

>hunger doesn't justify ending the life of a sentient being

Are you vegan then because cows, pigs, and chickens are sentient beings.

Three words: mad cow disease.

Cannibalism wreaks havoc on your nervous system.

Is human meat poisonous to other species?

>People in africa starving
>we send niggers back to africa
>again as a resource
>world hunger problem solved

Do chickens plan out the consequences of their actions? We have dominion over all animals. If no man milks a cow and she loses her calf she fucken dies horribly

We have the organ harversters and sex slaves one. Not a big change

>Cannibalism

Go to bed Onision.

You know I've actually thought about this. Because blacks get So muscly, they'd probably be really good in stew since the meat would be tough. Whites, being fattier, would make amazing roasts, and asians basically being the chicken of human flesh, because they are such a lean cut. I'd personally probably make steaks out of the rarer human genes, such as read hair, albinos, eskimos. If I remember right, there were actually a couple of dudes a few years back that voluntarily had pieces of themselves cut off and cooked for them.