Take a break from Cred Forums

Take a break from pol 2 days a week. Try to not evaluate things with hate 2 days a week. Use these two days to consider other points of view or just not think about the stuff you think all the time. It is for your own health.

Nothing stops this train.

No, I'm enjoying my anger.

But I enjoy my anger.

whats with that faggot rainbow you fucking faggot? you go out for 2 days to get buttfucked?

Kek

The Rainbow represents humanities connection with the divine

I do recommend a break now and then. When you read this shit every day it gets hard to sleep knowing all the shit that could easily cause a collapse of economies or worse start a massive nuclear war that practically no one will survive.

I just want Isreal gone. I am sick of it all. Even the fucking UN knows they are a criminal nation and they just don't do anything about it.

No, I need (You)s to survive

But if i do, this place will go to complete hell

make me you fucking hue hue

I can't spread the hat... I mean love and peace if I don't

no. fuck you jungletranny monkeynigger

i have to stay pulled into the internet hate machine at all times otherwise i will go soft

I can't, someone needs to fight thise shills.

holy shit, that's funny.

P-please take a break, goyim.

Yeah, gettin buttfucked by the god of gay

>Take a break from pol 2 days a week.
>It is for your own health.
We don't have time user.

>the rainbow bridge to valhalla

we know leaf we know

>Brazil
>CTR Shill's VPN
>Telling Cred Forums to go away for a while

meme warfare neer rests

There's no better source of news in the world than thousands of weaponized autists scouring every single news outlet every second of every day for happenings chomping at the bit to make a thread about it.

When I wake up in the morning and want to check the news, I come to Cred Forums

Now quit trying to subvert us you over dodger

sounds boring

You can take shifts. There are enough of you to keep this board fast. Go dedicate time for a hobby. How about kites? Origami? Rowing?