Bizarro World Thread

ITT - Your exact opposite self is posting on life, politics, diversity or any Cred Forums topic.

the msm is the last bastion of truth

I would like to deeply and sincerely apologize to the world for being a white male.

Hillary 2016!

I love being associated with gypsies since their culture is superior.

Jews are the most generous people on the planet.

The french language is pretty cool

Isalm is saving Europe with a great influx of doctors, scientists and teachers. Diversity is the key to a successful nation.

I disagree. Jewish "people" are a bane on civilization.

Check these singles. Praise Moloch!

If women ran the world everything would be great!

We should pay blacks reparations for the centuries of inhumane treatment.

I would eat out Sally Kohn's pussy for hours.

ketchup on steak is god tier

...and give back the entire SW of America to the Mexican people.

I can definitely tell that you are indeed not a jew.

Only if it's extra well done!

White people should be eradicated, never did anything good for the world.
Black people superior in every way, especially intelligence
Just look at their amazing flying pyramids white people destroyed with muskets in their envy

It's rude to cum in a woman's mouth

I think black people every day for inventing math, medicine, science and god tier music.

Merkel is a saint.
Sweden is a great exemplary country
There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish
FDR was a great american president
The British are amazing, saved the world twice from white people

I'm just happy we have Canadians to contribute wisdom and insightful dialog to our board.

If we just told everyone to turn in their guns there would be no more murders or suicides.

IKR, what did white people ever invent other than sticks?

derp replying to myself instead of >the wonders of drinking

Pedophilia is absolutely disgusting and they should all be gassed. Raise the aoc to 25!

I'm shocked. I know how Norway despises alcohol

>Confusing norway and sweden

omg Cred Forums btfo, just end it guys, it's over, I'm a swj myself, but he's right

I'm voting Trump because he says he'll do things. He has so much relevant political leadership credentials for presiding over a democracy and the perfect amount of restraint and tact to be the avatar of the free world.

I'm white

>swedes despise alcohol
Nah man the swede ladies come over here in droves to get drunk and get fucked.

>Not getting the disguised insult at Sweden for being islamic
>Not looking at flag either

I definetly saw flag, i thought you were just retarded enough to think that because the swede alcohol prices were so high "they must not like it".

But sure whatever.

Man, I love relaxing around blacks, they are truly upstanding citizens. Jews? Why, it's merely a coincidence.
Immigrants are good for the country, just look at how easily they assimilate to the country they infiltrate.

Relax brah, I'm in shitposting overdrive

A shitskin Muslim who puts the pursuit of women before everything else, low IQ, uneducated, lacking it wit, charm, and charisma. Talentless, monoglot, virgin, bootlicking, anime watcher who votes trump unironically.

Black lives matter

Without the Jews, We would be in the stone ages #imwithher #ilovejews

Argentina is black country friends my heritage is 100% Somalian and Nigerian I swear no mix with white devils blood

/thread

>Argentina
>Black

my girlfriend and i are about to go to the police protest

/threading a thread like this

couldn't you like just agree instead of implying the fun is over?

Bad burger, bad

>off to the principal with you

I hate Donald Trump, I think he's a bad person looking to swindle the country for money and power. I can tell, based on the timeline events that I have in memory, that Trump is not covertly for some of his currently stated positions. However, he truly states many positions that I disagree with. I believe that grouping people up on the basis of race, and then measuring their capabilities in well designed categories is fruitless. Hence, blacks definitely perform as well as whites and other races. If, for example, we consider people from different racial groups and black boxes subject to identical stimuli... if we select a large enough population size for each group, there should be no racial statistical fluctuation in each "measured ability" category. I believe the current party culture, and social acceptance movements in Universities are healthy for the country. I'm so glad young people can get their youth out in a healthy and pleasurable way. It really prepares them to dive in to a more mundane life, where they can benefit society. Having mid-way between strict and relaxed rules in University culture would just tightly wound people, and they would end up burning out. Having said this, I'm glad that the media is there to help party culture by emphasizing the "college experience." It's also just a coincidence that college fees are skyrocketing, while the college experience is being turned more toward a party culture. I don't see a collaboration between independent systems to siphon money from people. Bernie Sanders had the right idea, we need to encourage people (of all natural intellectual levels) to go to college. What's more, people who worked hard to get to where they were (with money) need to pay for the people whos ancestors were either not naturally endowed with functional motor patterns to bring themselves to that level... or were just too lazy. Those are definitely not the same thing.