ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING GET IN HERE

Same OP from last thread. Thanks to anons contributing information.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?
A short time ago, US-led airstrikes targeted SAA troops, with monitors saying over 88 have been killed and over 100 injured. Russia in convening an urgent UN security council meeting.

>WHO THE FUCK CARES?
These airstrikes directly led to the victory of ISIS in a conflict over the Dair AL Zol region, which overlooks the Deir Ezzor airport in the region.

In addition, these airstrikes were launched shortly after humanitarian aid was dropped in the area.

>WHAT HAS BEEN THE RESPONSE?
The Syrian Gov't has said that the US acted with direct and blatant aggression towards their soldier and has 'paved the way' for ISIS victory.

Russia has questioned the willingness of the US to comply with the ceasefire agreements and has questioned their ability to control opposition groups.

The Pentagon has confirmed the reports, stating it was unintentional.

>CUNT GIVE ME SOURCES
Alright

>RT
rt.com/news/359678-us-strikes-syrian-army/
>CTV News
ctvnews.ca/world/syria-accuses-u-s-of-airstrike-on-government-base-1.3076662
>(((Haaretz)))
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.742524
>Wallstreet Journal
wsj.com/articles/damascus-and-moscow-say-u-s-led-coalition-strikes-syrian-army-base-1474139833
>Gulf News
gulfnews.com/news/mena/syria/at-least-80-syrian-soldiers-killed-by-us-air-strikes-monitor-1.1897701
>ABC News
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-russia-syrian-rebels-violating-truce-42157861
The BBC and Sky News initially reported the strikes but quickly erased the story.

>DOESN'T THIS BELONG IN THE SYRIA GENERAL?
Fuck off this needs attention

Please bump this when you can, and contribute any info you can. I'll keep threads rolling for a while.

Posting new info in following posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
youtube.com/watch?v=0oBx7Jg4m-o
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
etgd1.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
youtube.com/watch?v=7jHe5OjAm_E
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-38-billion-military-aid-deal-with-us-not-enough/
youtube.com/watch?v=4qGi9ppL34E
youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4
youtube.com/watch?v=BxPsY2Zlwrk
youtube.com/watch?v=kJDIdnYntwg&list=PLRCnQQhxoNeH7Lw2aU7jZT2kfjNNb29_U&index=30
vimeo.com/18781528
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
youtube.com/watch?v=dEZWE8NqZiY
youtube.com/watch?v=WgddOqfB53U
youtube.com/watch?v=gaJPaPFXx80
youtube.com/watch?v=Iycx8Mu5oHc
youtube.com/watch?v=JNx3BvUdiNk
youtube.com/watch?v=HNkICTfrFGg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzt0K0tvfAE
youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8
youtube.com/watch?v=B_ubOwHlXPs
youtube.com/watch?v=2gke0FtgFSk
youtube.com/watch?v=x3auHFPk4b8
youtube.com/watch?v=aIWX5coH0pU
vocaroo.com/i/s0AWdVsz7yTW
youtube.com/watch?v=qjPmHKz7_Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=4_QHvqjxqM8
youtube.com/watch?v=WN2fFwetWGg
youtube.com/watch?v=B_X7W6bRAzM
youtube.com/watch?v=IrkXKXmCt54
youtube.com/watch?v=WEMaz60HIf8
youtube.com/watch?v=wL4wDc6MkrA
youtube.com/watch?v=hO81-PsIuAM
youtube.com/watch?v=ErPzbf-7ADE
youtube.com/watch?v=6IqZhNKK9o0
youtube.com/watch?v=VAzzCI6FsMs
youtube.com/watch?v=vGdzGbbfxSI
youtube.com/watch?v=oNqL0EuVQlg
youtube.com/watch?v=HXTvQVZgbQI
youtube.com/watch?v=pPTy1hFYxP4
youtube.com/watch?v=_30siGDBV7U
giantbomb.com/fallout-3/3030-20504/forums/nuclear-warfare-101-wall-of-text-alert-2999/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE ETERNAL GRINGO

Pretty sure the threads are sliding, so keep bumping where you can. Thanks lads.

>pictured is potato user analysis

>:|

this is crazy, i hope there aren't any nukes flying around because of this.

I hope Obama gets blamed for the airstrikes. He'll be in serious shit.

Anyone listening to 8992?

Show me your war face!

Posting Happening Gear

Pilot confirmed to be airforce major samuel hyde aka "uncle sam"

whats 8992?

Is it too late for Trump to deescalate the situation by January?

Any news on SAA trying to retake lost position?

NUKE MECCA

NUKE JERUSALEM

>US-led airstrikes targeted SAA troops
lie

russian schill detected

KEK
BRINGS
CHAOS!

FOR THE DARK GODS!
KEK AND KAUKET!

why i am not scared? guess because its the team russia/syria who was fucked this time, would it be the other way around then we would have the happening

Post "sunglasses" Assad.

Yeah, HFGCS has been fairly quiet. Nothing out of the ordinary on it or 11175 kHz USB.

STATEMENT ISSUED BY CENTCOM

>WE DIDN'T MEAN IT GUYS WE ARE SORRY PLEASE DON'T HURT US

Jesus fuck yanks

Also, check them

but my T.V. and burgers

I've got one of those folders whats the name for it?

I have been for the last 5 minutes now. No skyking.

Just static ATM desu.

Yes. A war with Russia and Iran is inevitable.

Does anyone actually care about what happens in the sandbox anymore? I don't see how this can escalate to anything significant.

>uncle sam

Please God no ww3, I don't want to be drafted

Unfortunately.

it was a prank bro xd
nothing personel kid xd

Seeing that Trump will inevitably win, (((they))) only accelerated WW3.
It's OVER.

>being that stupid

Found wanting

Your reminder that Russia tried to redpill the world on the jew

Did they push the pill too hard or not hard enough?

Barrack Obama issued this statement:

It was just a prank bro!

Won't happen, the ayy's will stop it.

post link please

will this actually lead to something major or is Cred Forums sperging out for no reason

top check

The globalists know they need to hard reset civilization. It's too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=0oBx7Jg4m-o

I feel no happening vibe here..

Obama did this!!

Welp we dun goof'd

From based yank in previous thread:

Quick 5 minute video by Ryan Dawson on the geopolitical motives for Syria

youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI

>Trump winning

Shillary already has NY and CA in the bag which is 1/3'rd of the election.

she just needs to win a few more and she's done it.

Republicans can't win elections anymore. Demographics are too Brown.

Jewish dog

Both? It certainly can escalate but I think WW3 will happen after elections and depending on who wins

Man your habbening stations:
etgd1.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

>WW3

Are you people retarded?

no one gives a fuck about dead syrians.

>"We wouldn't intentionally strike a Syrian military unit, because... well just trust us that we wouldn't do that because we totally don't want Assad to lose, so we must not have done it intentionally!"

Fucking Obama and the entire Democracts in general. Why do they want a war so bad? If only Obama got impeached already.

ayys greatest ally

I can see two, we're still good to go.

'Member when the US military kicked ass and took names instead of being retarded cucks?

Peace Prize President?
youtube.com/watch?v=7jHe5OjAm_E

No. Something's up?

literally nothing will happen

>any lessons to be learned
>Hmm next time we could use russian planes instead

>Some incident where a bunch of mudslimes died that won't actually effect the outcome of the war

GO OBAMA!!!

Trump was a puppet stooge to begin with you really think those with the power to start a world war wouldnt be able to rig electronic elections? I swear Cred Forums needs to wake up and focus theyre full attention on our rigged reality because we could easily take them out with our numbers.

I don't think that there will be a World War. There still will be an escalation of force, Iran will now participate in the war.

ya! ya! I member!!

bingo pol thinks yanks and russkies will care about dead syrians

Reality check needed.

I know shits rigger but debates are coming and I hope Clinton collapses and dies in the debates from her poor health.

it's not like we see I.S.I.S. in I.S.I.L. Gear all the time waving flags around and refuse to strike them. It's not like we didn't help secure the location after the fact. We want what's best for Syria Goys.

This could have been a test balloon floated by the USA to see if public opinion / ability of media to shape news makes it an ok thing to flat out bomb assad already.

The response is too unpleasant though, and they are already backpedaling.

greyhounds are egyptian and kek is the egyptian frog god and god spelled backwards is dog so greyhounds are the offical dog of KEK.

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Put it on 8992.00 kHz, select USB bandwidth, press squelch and continue shitposting here whilst you wait.

An user made a blogspot called skykingradio to help you use the site if you need more help.

>tfw You live near an army Base. Shipyards and an airport.

Just hope they give us a warning. Want to sit on my roof with a pair of shades and a bottle of vodka.

>we don't know who holds what

>US kills ISIS sand-niggers: good
>US kills Syrian sand-niggers: good

Don't we all win so long as sand-niggers are dead?

Syrian's aren't the Muslims you hate. They fight against them.

I'm already listening it is dead but nothing will happen between nuclear powers over dead sandniggers now or ever/

wtf I love Soros now

Thank fuck im not the only one

>He'll be in serious shit.
He'll be untouchable much like Bush/Cheney for the Iraq war bullshit. Actually that's probably exactly what people will say is "Bush did it so Obama can do anything!"

It's more a spite thing tbqh

timesofisrael.com/yaalon-38-billion-military-aid-deal-with-us-not-enough/

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=4qGi9ppL34E

They're puppets of the fucking Iranians you dumbass. Iran is almost as bad as Saudi Arabia.

thank you user bro

Jews are also from Egypt.

Wake me up when there's an actual "happening". Today's drill was impressive but hilarious at best. You really think the US or Russia gives that much of a shit to go to war? Fuck no. Newfag false alarm.

>not
youtube.com/watch?v=tVj0ZTS4WF4

As I see it the only way left is a civil war while the thick of the army is fighting Russia and keeping China from taking over the pacific.

Nuclear war is survivable you idiot.

Only the kremlin backed CND did not want anyone to know that.

Moscow should have been nuked flat 50 years ago and saved us from cultural marxist subversion.

Yeah, those bad goys have no rothschild central bank. We should invade them!

>WHY THE FUCK ARE WE EVEN IN SYRIA? LET ASSAD AND PUTIN TAKE CARE OF ISIS.

Syrians aren't sandniggers.

>Syria fired missiles at Israel after U.S. air strikes, all shot down
Oh fugg :DDDD

We may have killed Ruskies.

You're welcome.

>tfw you live near turakroachland, greater israel and other countless sandnigger shitholes

Get on my level.

OP is kremlin troll schill for RT

I'm sticking next to this guy - he's the healer.

What kind of strike was it? Was it done while actively monitoring the movement of the troops? Who gave the order to fire? Because a mistake like this doesn't just happen if the movements are actively monitored. I'd like to know if the person making the decision was a Sunni Muslim. After all, Nidal Hasan (Fort Hood massacre) was an army psychiatrist who gave a pro-jihad PowerPoint presentation and continued in his job like it was nothing because thinking something was off about him would've been Islamophobic.

>Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova says Moscow is demanding “full and detailed explanations about whether this was deliberate support of the Islamic State or another mistake.”
>Zakharova was quoted by the state news agency Tass as saying that “after today’s attack on the Syrian army, we come to the terrible conclusion that the White House is defending the Islamic State.”

How. I'm in an area I know will be Nuked. And we don't even have a fucking basement.

it isnt. remember a little thing called radiation? without proper gear, people will be exposed and die.

Give that man another Nobel peace prize.

I like this banter. Also checked.

>Syrians aren't sandniggers.
Spoken like a true German.

is it actually happening?

or is it Irrevelant Happening Cred Forums Pretends It's Legit #478213789724389?

Why would they do this? Are the US literally supporting ISIS?

>Radiation
Doesn't exist. Capitalist funded lie to defame the USSR after a small leak in Chernobyl.

maybe its just Cred Forums pretending.

Cultural Marxism is from Frankfurt and California.

they took it

So the Jewnited States actually bombed Syrian forces and wiped out a significant number of the men bravely defending the only Government controlled base left in Syria? Comes just 18 hours after Israel bombed Syrian army units near Damascus.
Current toll from the base is now:
>2 APC's
>Three cargo trucks
>1 AA vehicle
>3 T-72 tanks
>4 mortar positions
>88 dead soldiers
>100+ wounded soldiers

ISIS has now advanced up the hill overlooking the besieged base. From there they could hit every single position and building.

Holy fuck...was this to distract the media from the fact the US special forces got its arse handed to them in northern Syria today with full retreats from 7 towns held by Turkish supporting FSA after conflict broke out between them?

implying this is a bad thing

Unless Trump wins and decides to arrest him for it

Of course not, goy!

meh tier

There'll be some measured saber rattling between NATO and Russia, before a return to normal relations. Assad will just have to deal with it, it's not like he can actually do anything of substance to harm the US.

Ceasefire could collapse, though, if Assad attacks US backed rebels as some kind of punitive measure.

Only for surface detonations. Irradiated dust isn't kicked up in any significant quantity by a detonation at altitude - which AFAIK is how ICBMs usually work.

No, Putin will renegotiate the situation when Trump gets in office. They know he is nothing like Obama and ultimately, no country wants to go to war.

Sorry we'll stop talking about geopolitics and get back to flag and cuckposting

Last I read. SAA forces are fighting to retake control of the hill from ISIS fighters. Others are saying its been confirmed the hill has been retaken after being briefly lost.

memes are alright but i don't want an actual world war.........

>Give that "moderate rebel" another weapons crate.
>t. USA govt.

Lad I only know what the articles tell me, I condensed it into one OP and several follow-up posts as much as I could.

Will screenshot for further discussion in next thread, cheers for the insight lad.

somehow i dont think its a lie.

Fuck you, pussy. I hope there are. I hope these niggers and progressive fucks witnesses what the fuck the white man can do and just how fucking real threats are an issue. I don't give a fuck if I die in the process. I just hope millions of niggers go down with me if I do.

Sick of the direction of this country. Easier for nukes to do this than have to form the inevitable rebellion in the future against niggerdom and regressive marxists.

You have to fight for your greatest ally.

I know that would come. But actual Syrians are much better than """Syrians""" (Afghans and Iraqis).

>he wasn't there for Ukraine/Crimea, Libya and Egypt

This is business as usual, they've been having proxy wars for a while now

Yes there is.

"As of 1993, worldwide, 520 atmospheric nuclear explosions (including 8 underwater) have been conducted with a total yield of 545 Megaton (Mt): 217 Mt from fission and 328 Mt from fusion, while the estimated number of underground nuclear tests conducted in the period from 1957 to 1992 is 1,352 explosions with a total .."

Still alive.

People who were near Nagasaki are still alive.

Unless you are within 20KM you can live and even prosper. Or you can sit on a roof and die.

Allahu Akbar and death to America but not in a terrorist way youtube.com/watch?v=BxPsY2Zlwrk

ok, well, why the fuck not. LET THE NUKES FLY!

>We totally mistook a fully manned military base surrounded by an army of Jihadi's for a Jihadi base. lol sorry Assad and Russia and China and Iran and Lebanon. IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!

Hello?... Uh... Hello D- uh hello Dmitri? Listen uh uh I can't hear too well. Do you suppose you could turn the music down just a little?... Oh-ho, that's much better... yeah... huh... yes... Fine, I can hear you now, Dmitri... Clear and plain and coming through fine... I'm coming through fine, too, eh?... Good, then... well, then, as you say, we're both coming through fine... Good... Well, it's good that you're fine and... and I'm fine... I agree with you, it's great to be fine... a-ha-ha-ha-ha... Now then, Dmitri, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the Bomb... The *Bomb*, Dmitri... The *hydrogen* bomb!... Well now, what happened is... ahm... one of our base commanders, he had a sort of... well, he went a little funny in the head... you know... just a little... funny. And, ah... he went and did a silly thing... Well, I'll tell you what he did. He ordered his planes... to attack your country... Ah... Well, let me finish, Dmitri... Let me finish, Dmitri... Well listen, how do you think I feel about it?... Can you *imagine* how I feel about it, Dmitri?... Why do you think I'm calling you? Just to say hello?... *Of course* I like to speak to you!... *Of course* I like to say hello!... Not now, but anytime, Dmitri. I'm just calling up to tell you something terrible has happened... It's a *friendly* call. Of course it's a friendly call... Listen, if it wasn't friendly... you probably wouldn't have even got it... They will *not* reach their targets for at least another hour... I am... I am positive, Dmitri... Listen, I've been all over this with your ambassador. It is not a trick... Well, I'll tell you. We'd like to give your air staff a complete run-down on the targets, the flight plans, and the defensive systems of the planes... Yes! I mean i-i-i-if we're unable to recall the planes, then... I'd say that, ah... well, ah... we're just gonna have to help you destroy them, Dmitri... I know they're our boys...

BREAKING:

>US REGRETS 'UNINTENTIONAL LOSS OF LIFE'

Does this count as an apology? Will there be a backlash?

>World War

>Over Syria

No chance, mate. All out war between NATO and Russia is in the interests of neither side, as both would be destroyed. Even if the US invaded Syria with boots on the ground and crushed Assad war would STILL not break out.

Italy actually by a gut called gramski but it was embraced by the KGB as a subversion tool and pumped for 20 years

I've got that one.

Who cares? This war has gone to shit and we all know ISIS is a great ploy for the WEST to continue it's Geo Political mission. All the Russians can do is bitch and complain. Why do they not bomb the Kurds to shit or bomb a Israeli base. It would be splendid if they did.

>Obongo realizes that his final term will end without him causing enough political damage to America to meet the quota put in place by his saudi-arabian benefactors
>does this shit as a last resort and heats up the cold war
anyway I'm fucking pumped to waste ivans and die for my union in WW3, but not while the Trudeau liberal government is in charge. will the US establish a foreign legion, or should I just wait for Trudeau to resign from the pressure of actually having to lead a nation?

also a WW3 scenario would be distraction from the islamic immigration invasion, which is likely a greater threat to western cultural infrastructure than a conventional war of any scale.

On behalf of the US and obama, i want to apologize for bombing you guys lol

i swear it wasnt on purpose

There is a difference between 500 tests in 50 years, and 15000 strikes in one day.

But all the Jews will be dead, too.

So it makes it all worth it.

Cant wait for the security council meeting to start so we can hear those sweet russian tears.

>World War

>Over a Duke

Not gonna happen...

Well, at least they managed not to lose their last bastion in eastern Syria. Is it that much worthy to defend a position so deeply in enemy lines?

skyking is active.

GUYS THE 8992.00 IS ACTIVE!

literally doublespeak intended to confuse the diplomats.

something is going down.

Probably some more rebels getting bombed by Russia

Remember Russia bombed some close to the US a couple of months ago

I figure this one was in response to that

>Get chased away from Al-bab by "Moderates"
>M-maybe ISIS-senpai would l-like me if give him air cover

Bump

what a shitty post

WHAT IS IT

4 SKYKINGS
>4 SKYKINGS

Those remote testing grounds are still unlivable and will remain that way for hundreds of years. Nagasaki is a firecracker compared to modern nukes.

SAA has some awesome songs and style
>dat Roman salute.

They look whiter than many native European armies aswell. All that Euro blood I think from the centuries of occupation and breeding.

Definitely aren't. Cred Forums will one day wake up if we are around long enough.

beat you!

they are just trying to jew their way out, anyone with a brain will know it was intentional, you can't accidentally launch airstrikes

HOW MANY SKYKINGS

im trying to catch words, but it signed off as soon as it came on. there is something going on.

See:

its more like 8992.08

>waste ivans
The Russkies and the Yanks are actually on the same side here. Your options are them or, on the orher hand, a handful of WASPs, mulattoes, Jews and Arabs, all of whom normally despise each other.

really!?

Guys. I'm in the US Army. I don't want to deploy in support of ISIS. I want to deploy against ISIS. Everybody wants to destroy ISIS, not help them. The American government is treasonous.

I don't know what I would do if my unit was going to deploy to Syria to fight Assad. It would be worse than the Balkan thing in the 90's. So unjust and wrong.

cucked by cnd.

Sad.

its called logic goyim, putin wont start the happening because of the weaker millitary power, he knows he wil get his ass kicked by nato and us in days

Reminds me on Dr. Strangelove.

Why doesn't Syrian govt nuke usa?

The clothes look like something BenGarrison would wear.

None, the codeword was ANIMOSITY

Mfw read that in his whole fucking voice

wtf is a squelch

This doesn't concern you Paco.

Can we ban all Americans from Cred Forums now? They're fucking Jew loving scum and support terrorism against white people.

>Radiation doesn't exist
mkay....

the dust raised by a massive nuclear war would blot out the sun and make agriculture fail, billions would starve to death, our genetics would be damaged by the radiation it would take hundreds of years to recover, our land would be rendered unusable by anyone for thousands of years

Instead of encouraging the death of most the life on earth why don't you just kill yourself instead?

>someone bombed someone else in the middle east

yeah pretty sure this is going nowhere

Trump will win and stop the conflict once and for all.

Kek wills it!

yes, im trying to catch what he said. i think he said something about skyking or something to that effect.

Deir ez-Zor theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJDIdnYntwg&list=PLRCnQQhxoNeH7Lw2aU7jZT2kfjNNb29_U&index=30

>404

nope

Walker

Texas Ranger

thanks man

FLOURIDE
L
O
U
R
I
D
E

RIP BRAVE MARTYRS OF THE SAA

Retard.
Sad.

>tfw American in drafting age
>war with Russia any minute now

>You will never live innawoods with a pack of dogs after the happening
>You will never be the alpha human in the pack

>ameriblob praises his government for paving the way for ISIS victory

Skyking very active...lot of interference though.

PRPEPARE YOUR ANUSES FOR SOROS (new world order best world order)

The same with (((Adorno-Wiesengrund))), (((Horkheimer))), (((Marcuse))) etc. in Germany by the CIA.

You'd end up fighting IS as well. They wouldn't stop attacking you just because you're also fighting Assad. You'd attack both.

That's assuming you're not deployed to Iraq to stop the Iranians

>I know that would come. But actual Syrians are much better than """Syrians""" (Afghans and Iraqis).

No true Scotsman.

>Lad I only know what the articles tell me, I condensed it into one OP and several follow-up posts as much as I could.

Shut the fuck up. Seriously. Every single person who quotes OP and asks a question isn't directly asking you a question. Learn to understand what quotes do here, else how the hell are you ever going to respond to anyone?

Please wait one or two more years for the war.

thanks obama

>CNN HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT HOW EVIL RUSSIA IS FOR THE PAST 30 MINUTES

I-is it actually happening ?

Surprisingly red-pilled, thanks user

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

CND Vice-President Frank Allaun was also a Sponsor of the British arm of the Soviet-controlled World Peace Council. He consistently backed Soviet "peace" proposals – whether from Andropov, Chernenko or Gorbachev – while blaming the Americans for the arms race.

Bruce Kent similarly declared in the US National Catholic Register (January 13, 1985): "I personally believe that the culpability of the arms race is actually on the West". He welcomed the withdrawal of Soviet troops and tanks from East Germany as a step to "improve the prospects of success" in arms control (Guardian, December 10, 1979) – just a fortnight before they invaded Afghanistan. The following year, he described President Reagan as "a cold war militarist" who was "incredibly dangerous" (Morning Star, November 8, 1980).

According to the Yorkshire Post (July 5, 1982), Kent compared the US communications station at Menwith Hill with "an SS concentration camp". He stated in Moscow that American missiles were turning Britain into "a range of the Pentagon" (Tass, October 26, 1982). His criticisms of Soviet misconduct never reached this level of vituperation.

>world goes to war against isis
>murrica thinks oh fuck these Russians are actually up to it
>sends their army to sabotage europe and russia in their battle against isis so they keep their precious instability in the region
Fucking burgers, they are blatantly supporting isis here.
And there's fuckall we can do cause if we attack american troops they will annihilate us

>radiation doesn't exist
>a small leak in chernobyl
A small leak of what?

That's the spirit. Fuck this world. Let's remind these comfy liberals what the Fuck a real problem is, as opposed to trannies in bathrooms and micro aggressions. Let's see their safe spaces crumble by watching their reality turn into a war zone. Let's watch their compassion turn to fear as hordes of niggers strip those unnarmed for whatever they got and Fuck their entire reality.

I'M FUCKING READY!

>US Ambassador : "Really? Seriously? Really?"

ok
let the shitskins die then

Indeed.

It is funny that a lot of them could pass as at least greek or italian tier white, while the rebels are all dark af goat herder tier

also, more syrian songs
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
youtube.com/watch?v=dEZWE8NqZiY
youtube.com/watch?v=WgddOqfB53U
youtube.com/watch?v=gaJPaPFXx80
youtube.com/watch?v=Iycx8Mu5oHc
youtube.com/watch?v=JNx3BvUdiNk
youtube.com/watch?v=HNkICTfrFGg

>i-i-i-if

By the volume control, there's a button called squelch. It will stop the static from playing but kick on the audio when a signal comes on the frequency.

Today is election day in Russia(parlament election).
Shit just got real.

Thank you!

Why is 8992 special?

Heavy metals

>This damage control press conference
>Yea we blew up innocent ppl, but Russia r mean guyz

Ridiculous. These are our ambassadors in charge of international relations.

This would only happen if every strike was a surface detonation. There's no reason to do that though because it doesn't increase the weapon's effect, it only creates problems (and not just for the target).

>we stop sharing troop movements because Russia keeps bombing our counter-ISIS troops intentionally because they're also against Assad
>Assad's troops get bombed as a consequence
Huh, we've proven the existence of karma.

do mexican women have nice tacos?

Ah look the russkie schill behind the dutch flag is back.

I don't give a shit about hippy CND.
Nukes are still nukes it's fucking science.

AMERICA!!!!

I always see you whenever there is a happening. I watched Threads months ago. Good film and spooky.

Nothing better than everyone being the enemy IMO

so does this mean america is finally going to get the shaft and ww3 will commence?

will we get to play the nazis this time around so we can finally implement world government and give all our rights to hillel sheckelstein?

>That hirgana is pepe
kek

They have been talking about how evil russia is for hte past 30 min.

They literally just sad "Russia is bombing hospitals, children, women.Russia is stopping food convoys so many children die because of them"

It might be happening guys

Under rated

But now it's reversed. Groups like MSF and HRW are fronts for dishonest US policy.

>Iran is almost as bad as Saudi Arabia.

That's cute, leaf.

seconded, it's a good movie

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzt0K0tvfAE
youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8
youtube.com/watch?v=B_ubOwHlXPs
youtube.com/watch?v=2gke0FtgFSk
youtube.com/watch?v=x3auHFPk4b8
youtube.com/watch?v=aIWX5coH0pU

Cheers la

nothing will happen
nothing ever happens

i RATHER ASSASINATE HIM THEN LISTEN TO THIS OLD FART

HES DEAD ALREADY

What's your argument?

No problem user.

t. nuclear pro

Doubt it kid, he's right. Instead of hoping for many lives to suffer, save the trouble and take your own life instead.

If only they weren't Muslims.

umm i hate to break it to you, but there's been a skyking calls.

These ambassadors are the best donors to the dnc they got, lol. This is what happens when you give important jobs to whomever donates the most.

Let the nukes fly, KEK wills it.

Praise KEK

I WANT YOU
to keep getting away with it

It the High Frequency Global Communications System for the US Air Forces. It sends Emergency Action Messages (encrypted) to forces including (presumably) the nuclear forces.

Perfectly legal to listen to and they use radio since it's easy to use. You can't break their codes.

kek will make sure we live

is this the beginning of the end times?

Just because Iran hates the West just like you doesn't mean they don't have a barbaric mudslime theocracy.

Because they do.

you fucking asshole.... that was my post number.

This piece of shit US ambassador speaking right now is actually showing disgust that Syria even speak out about this. She's stating that its not our problem, and blaming Russia and Syria.

what the fuck.

OFFICIAL NEXT THREAD THEME SUGGESTIONS
THROW THEM AT ME

>hard mode: No PEPE: Shadilay

how's this ceasefire when they're openly bombing? why did they even waste time with this ceasefire shit? they've also already apologized for bombing civilians, wtf is Obama doing

If it was unintentional, the U.S. looks like a bunch of fucking idiots for handing a key position over to ISIS. If it was intentional, then it confirms that the U.S. is still actively trying to remove Assad, and Russia won't be too happy with that. What a shitshow.

I have to remind everyone, that its not going to be like fallout
its going to be like the worst parts of mad max crossed with the worst past attrocities ever commited by man while the world slowly dies around you

indeed

That's better.

charlie india alpha, im thinking this might be ends of times.
what do we do?

Nah not realistic. You're unlikely to be bombed directly.

'on the beach' realistic and scary as fug. Particularly for aussies.

Is there any televised coverage of the council meeting?

If so, links plz bros.

Use some tactical nukes on ISIS and their supporters. Do it!

Shia are like 10% of all Muslims m8

AHHHHHHHHHHH
I HATE OUR GOVERNMENT
WHY ARE WE MAKING SUCH HORRIBLE CHOICES!!!1

I JUST E MAILED MY CONGRESSMEN I AM SO UPSET

Aren't both the Syrian government and "moderate rebels" attacking ISIS? Although, if the government is attacking the rebels which we support wouldn't attacking the government (one whom we are kind of at war with due to crossing the "red line") not be that big of an issue?

This is kind of a Trump issue. Since he concludes that dealing with the Assad run government is more beneficial than arming and supporting "rebels" whom often disband and join the Islamic State.

Either way is a lose-lose situation in my opinion. Yet, I don't understand why we would piss off the Russians and Iranians since we should be getting along instead of those daft cunt Saudis and Israel.

from 8992
vocaroo.com/i/s0AWdVsz7yTW

>hoping for many lives to suffer
When did I say I want a nuclear war? There's no reason for a country to create problems for everyone, including themselves, years down the line - and that's all surface detonations would achieve.

you are an idiot

Since the first nuclear test explosion on July 16, 1945, at least eight nations have detonated 2,054 nuclear test explosions at dozens of test sites from Lop Nor in China, to the atolls of the Pacific, to Nevada, to Algeria

Explain.

/sg/ here

That's why US attack Syrian Arab Army on Deir Ezzor

Maybe you shouldn't be illegally occupying Syria in the first place then

Russia has an invitation from the rightful government

>What did he mean by this?
sure m8

>the dust raised by a massive nuclear war would blot out the sun

I'm so tired of hearing about sand niggers

>believing this.

CNN right now

youtube.com/watch?v=qjPmHKz7_Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=4_QHvqjxqM8
youtube.com/watch?v=WN2fFwetWGg
youtube.com/watch?v=B_X7W6bRAzM
youtube.com/watch?v=IrkXKXmCt54
youtube.com/watch?v=WEMaz60HIf8
youtube.com/watch?v=wL4wDc6MkrA

at least they are shi'ites and not sunnis, and there are a lot of christians there who all support the government

Yea there's no way this bitch is qualified for anything other than throwing hissy fits.

youtube.com/watch?v=hO81-PsIuAM

(((They))) don't want us to cooperate.

Diz biach, man.

no one will ever use nukes. Please fuck off

Oh shit...

the man may be fucking up the world singlehandedly but hes right about the money thing

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

you seem to know things, do you know anything about the weird pulses up around 27 MHz?

Thanks. I'm poor and only have local stations, but I'm sure I can find a good online stream.

Daily reminder:

Russia did the same thing to US backed Kurds

So undrerrated.

LOL! She blames Russia for everything, even though they were the ones doing the bombing!
FUCK the democrats!

Lewd

>not knowing how proxy warfare works
>not knowing that it's inevitable conclusion is always open warfare

The world is shit. Man, do I finally want to go to hell. I'm not even afraid anymore, just kill us already.

testing tiny bombs on land caused problems in the atmosphere and that's why they moved to the sea

not sure if you're really that retarded or not, but you should still kys

>not realistic
it used the most modern depictions of nuclear war at the time
the "cloud of fallout radiation" encircling the earth and destroying all remaining life is fantasy

Well, my dubs are telling me that WW3 is just around the corner.
Make your peace with God.

Fuck, listen to "the buzzer"

Gets rid of all that static sound when nobody is talking.

Skykings happen every hour, test counts as well. It's how many skykings repeated that potentially may matter, nobody really knows.

You know it's serious if you hear 3 or more skykings followed by a long 100+ character message, like what happened during 9/11.

Skykings are am hourly occurrence, like I said. Often they issue a "do not respond" to keep locations secret. It's how many times they repeat skyking, as in "skyking, skyking, skyking this is (insert station)..Charlie, delta, alpha, etc..." the character string being long means an order or mission is being sent and in progress.

lel
vocaroo it

youtube.com/watch?v=ErPzbf-7ADE
youtube.com/watch?v=6IqZhNKK9o0
youtube.com/watch?v=VAzzCI6FsMs
youtube.com/watch?v=vGdzGbbfxSI
youtube.com/watch?v=oNqL0EuVQlg
youtube.com/watch?v=HXTvQVZgbQI
youtube.com/watch?v=pPTy1hFYxP4
youtube.com/watch?v=_30siGDBV7U

says the russian

Quads for war

don't forget sharing the dankest pepes and talking about how crazy cher is

Idiot here.
What is Assad and Putin gonna do if Obama just says OOPS?

Most things like that are beacons for navigation. Use your mouse wheel on the "waterfall" to zoom in on the frequency. It's usually labeled once you zoom in.

>The lonely tree in an ocean of Turkish sewage
What a life you must live.

until someone like ISIS gets some low range nukes

see

First choice is to not have the end times.

Second is to bet that Putin will call our bluff and attack only with conventional forces, thus making nukes in WW3 the same as mustard gas in WW2 (every had it, no one used it). This is more likely than nuclear annihilation because everyone wants to win - nukes make everyone lose.

Third scenario is make peace with your loved ones, pray to any gods you believe in, and distract yourself with entertainment so you'll at least enjoy yourself when you get vapourized.

#2 is more likely though. In which case, start working out, practice your marksman ship, so you can be a reliable slayer of Ivans when called upon.

I want to fuck Samantha Power and cum on her hair.

half way there

So?

NEW THREAD
PLEASE MOVE WHEN YOU CAN

wot like vietnam?

Nonsense.

>Canada
>Ever having influence with Kek
>pick one

>Fuck, listen to "the buzzer"
It's normal

sauce
we had this ceasefire shit in Geneva touted for days, the msm would have descended upon Russia for breaking it like a pack of hounds

Look it up

Kurds were hit with US special forces nearby

Bomb a hospital
Attack another country during a cease fire
>muh accident
Obama is insane to any foreigners reading our runaway government is out of control we have no idea what they are doing

We have the capability to put a cruise middle through a window so really muh accident is such a bad excuse Omg

No but you clearly will. Good look with that.

A couple of months ago

THERE IS A NEW THREAD
THIS IS AT BUMP LIMIT
PLEASE MIGRATE WHEN POSSIBLE
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

just screen cap my post, the pope and muzzies and all other world religous leaders are making one world religion right now. So yes this is the beginning of the end, aka nwo type shit

What are we listening for?

There are some beeps that aren't from time to time

What's the difference between the shi'ites and sunnis? From what I gather the shi'ites are the people who were threatened into converting by Mohamed and his sunni followers, but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong.

You know there are nukes specifically designed to spread as much radiation for as far as possible right.

A cloud over all of usa and a cloud over all of russia and a cloud over all of china.

The cloud spreads across the world. Its all over red rover.

the ceasefire was signed like a week ago retard

alright keep going around asking for nuclear war, fucking retard

/sg/ here

The best thing about this is the blatant lies and non-covering of this in (((CNN))) and (((BBC))) deleting their reports on this.

Your game is up! Nobody is going to believe these fuckers anything anymore. If any of you anons had any small doubts about the MSMs blatant lies and agenda pushing left, that illusion was shattered right now.

Make no mistake. This attack on the SAA was deliberate. SAA was about to take the whole city of Deiz-Er-Zor with their recent elite reinforcements. The US bombing eliminated that possibility for the next weeks. These were men that had fought ISIS in this city for years. They knew how to fight them in this city. They knew the city. They knew the enemy. Those 100 men were worth 1,000 recruits.

Just the end of the world.

whats this russie assad shit being posted for?

We already know that russians and baathists are nigger tier.

Shias are a very small minority and Saudis want them gone entirely
They hope Clinton will finish the job

says the nashti russkie behind the proxy

but CIA if someone is about to lose why wouldn't they make it so everyone loses, if they had the ability to do so?

i know the jews aren't the only ppl who would do it.

I've got a D-2 Kabar.

>Third scenario is make peace with your loved ones, pray to any gods you believe in, and distract yourself with entertainment so you'll at least enjoy yourself when you get vapourized

You do that. The world will be better with so much stupid gone.

fallout is just dust, its localised over a few kilometers and localised winds carry it further
it doesn't carry into the atmosphere, hell very little dust is even irradiated

read this
giantbomb.com/fallout-3/3030-20504/forums/nuclear-warfare-101-wall-of-text-alert-2999/

Hello, comrads! Me lives here in Russia. Much warplanes is flying in the sky seemz laik they are going to west. I cannot go to bed bicause those t90 tanks produce so mach noise outside my hut. TV shows our emperor persuading russians to prepare for war.

i em not troll, tovarishs

Yes, what's he saying?

I'm talking about cobalt bombs.
Not fallout from normal ones.

Yes, but what makes the Shi'ites so different that the Sunnis want to shoah them out of existence

>inb4 google it

HOLU SHIT ITS ACTIVE AGAIN

Nothing

they used a jamming jet to fuck with radars, no fucking way ISIS has aircraft detecting radars, or at least not in that position, so they were obviously targeting the government

Trump's claims that Obama supports ISIS might be true, which could be a massive boon to him

Consequences will never be the same.

WHAT IS RADIO MAN SAYING?

>cobolt bombs
those are fictional

SHIT SOMETHONGS HAPPENING HERE

new thread when

Good one fuckwit.

>tfw live close to some major power plants for all the energy in Southern Ontario as well as the States.
>Also live near an area with lots of docks and steel mills
>Also live near Toronto.

I'm completely dead.

What the fuck! CNN just cut off the russian ambassador on live TV. Just when he began to explain why the actions were suspicious. What the fuck is going on? They don't want us to hear russias side.

We are going to war with Russia, i guarantee it, within now through 2 years.

Fucking this.
Some of you faggots should remember the events that triggered WWI and WWII.
The only real thing stopping everyone from WWIII happening are the nukes.

idk but I recorded it