Why are we supposed to like Putin again? Seems like a petulant baby

Why are we supposed to like Putin again? Seems like a petulant baby.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
express.co.uk/news/uk/653057/Black-Asian-voters-key-winning-Brexit-EU-referendum
jpupdates.com/2015/09/13/putin-praises-russian-jewish-community-in-rosh-hashanah-greetings/
politifact.com/punditfact/article/2016/jan/04/does-vladimir-putin-kill-journalists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, Hillshill

Thanks for Correcting the Record(Tm). You have bee credited $.02 into your account.

Why are we supposed to hate him? Because his people are annoying brats in video games?

Becuase he isnt a globalist

>like
We don't 'like' anyone. We respect him.

>m-m-muh Shillary!
Like clockwork

We 'respect' him for having his critics/opponents killed? Wew, lad. What a role model.

>muh Pootin!

Like meme work

oy vey it was literally another shoah when Putin kicked out the jewish billionaires destroying the Russian economy

>muh Putin

nice try Shill

nice conspiracy theory

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

It's just memes.

I sincerely doubt anyone here would actually want to live in Russia.

>Kaspakike
Wow, really makes you think. Now I'm #CuckedForHer & a #HillFireMissile

He is not a perfect leader but he is not a globalist cuck, which makes him good.

>Putin killed that guy in UK in 2006!
>haha, Putin, you can't get me. I live outside of Russia!

>jewish
Like pottery desu fambino.

#TerminallyShill

Every world leader has victims, Obama's victims probably mount at few thousands at this point. Why on Earrth should I care about Putin's victims? Everyone with power kills people it seems.

Is Shillary gonna be ok guise?

Will she peepee herself and make a stinky in the debate?

KEK wills Shillary will collapse on stage after her 7th lie.

Being forced out of your country because you dared to stand up against the government sure sucks, huh

He's against globalism, cuckery, feminists, and commands a great country. Dinesh was right, this guy is shilling against Putin so the American people hate him.

show some proofs then

That is what we need in America.

All traitors.

Like correct the record.

Obviously anyone in a position of power is there because power is at the top of their list of priorities, you're not supposed to like them, you're supposed to choose the lesser evil and like the people who they draw their support from and have to please which led to them being the lesser evil. In this case it is the Russians who, while poor and suffering from corruption, are a little more worldly than the typical western liberal and recognize the value of good wholesome traditional values.

>Why are we supposed to like Putin again?
Because it's summer. The same with trump .

This neo-populist bullshit has been festering Cred Forums since the beginning of summer. It's literally filled with retards that can't see behind the lies and think trump , putin and farage are some kind of gods .

Don't get me wrong i don't support,hillary,the eu or the FSA , but i hate these people even more,not cause their worse but cause they're taking away the think the right wing had more than the left "logic".

Cred Forums is literally pandering to a zionist puppet , a guy which is supported by blacks in britain that said "they don't want any more europeans in britain" , and a guy that broke his country's economy for neo-imperialist ideas (even though we clearly saw he had the capacity to grow russia's economy if he wanted)

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
express.co.uk/news/uk/653057/Black-Asian-voters-key-winning-Brexit-EU-referendum
jpupdates.com/2015/09/13/putin-praises-russian-jewish-community-in-rosh-hashanah-greetings/

The alt-right is cancer to the far-right

It's like walking a drunk into her car. Sad!

Lol @ you for falling for the good vs evil duality. Look in the mirror burgertard

Snowden sits on several Soros open society boards and is a globalist shill.

I couldn't care less what happens to him.

Assange deserves a medal, and Seth Rich's parents deserve an explanation.

Putin would never, ever kill Kasparov.

He respects him too much.

Lol. Whatever. I have nothing against Russia. I'm also not alt right

Good luck with your junk links and false narratives

Thoughts on God Save Our Gracious Meme?

sup CTR

>we

Show some proof that the DNC had Seth Rich killed

Ah yes Putin the neo imperialist who overthrew a foreign government in order to gain power

Oh wait that was the jewish neocons

Childishness is an aspect of an alpha personality. It's what makes them so bold.

>Romania
>opinion discarded

>deflecting

why do i bother with shills

sup summerfag

did i ever praise the other side? God i hate this "this or that" narrative

Tell me friends, if the sjw's and the muslims were to stop loving each other and go to "war" , does that make any of them the good side?

Yes it was the jewsih neocons. That doesn't fucking change anything i said

Why even reply then? Are you retarded?

Look gypsy, it's not that we think Putin is a god or that Trump is. We just want to stop the neocons from inching us ever closer to ww3.

Also, pay fair share

This is Cred Forums. All anyone can do is deflect.

I'd love to but the DC police didn't bother investigating a government official's murder :^)

Topalov > azerbaijanian crybaby

We aren't supposed to like him. He's the misunderstood good-but-tough-and-distant protagonist.

>e-everyone does it i swear

>Look gypsy, it's not that we think Putin is a god or that Trump is.

No. Maybe you don't but look at the other people getting triggered beyond belief . It's like i'm on "Hillary Clinton , The Far-Right Version Image Board" . There's people defending even the dumbest thing Trump says and calling me ctr or ctrl or /we the fuck what hillary's doing like it implies somehow that i am either with him or against him...and you're trying to tell me that jewish pandering fuck's not got a following here?

>e-everyone doesn't do it I swear

>it's a CTR with irrelevant eastern european shithole proxy episode

This. Nice doublethink.

politifact.com/punditfact/article/2016/jan/04/does-vladimir-putin-kill-journalists/

>at least 34 journalists have been murdered in Russia since 2000.
>(This tally only includes deaths confirmed or likely to be work-related homicides committed in Russia. It doesn’t include murders where the motives are unclear, or journalists killed in war and on other dangerous assignments, like covering the mob or riots.)
>For comparison, in the same time period, two journalists were murdered in China, while three were killed in the United States (including the on-air deaths of two television reporters in Virginia this year).
>this is supposed to be normal

>Farage supported by blacks.

Nice logic gypsy.

Explain to me how my logic is bad

Farage already said that the lack of EU immigration will be solved by importing more people from the commonwealth and that the brexit advantages africans and asians as they're not on a level playing field with europeans.

Because he fucked up Russia's economy, lied numerously, assasinated people, put his elite friends and mafia into power. + 99% of people outside Moscow and St.P live in poverty with around 300$ salary
I was born in Russia and thank God I fucking escaped that hellhole

Kasparov has talked shit about Putin for years. If Putin was capable of having him killed he would be dead already.

the thing is nobody cares about Kasparov

>Garry (((Kasparov)))
>Garry Weinstein

Jews being jews