Is living with your parents degenerate?

Is living with your parents degenerate?

My parents are quite wealthy, we own a pretty new house (built in 2009, kinda like pic related), I live upstairs, they usually come here to watch TV in living room. Besides that, the entire floor could be mine, but I limit myself to my ~34 square meters room. I'm 24, graduated college this spring and came back home, because I found a job nearby.

After my wedding I plan to stay here and let my white babies be raised by their white grandparents, who will soon retire (my dad can retire when he is 55, which is 5 years from now).

Why would I move out? I'm sick of this kikes shilling the fuck out of their mortgages, their "low rate credits". I also don't feel like giving 40% of my income to a total stranger, just to "be independent", yeah, independent as fuck, also sending my kids to some shitty kindergarten to let them be brainwashed since day 0, for 8-10 hours a day.

People have lived with their families for centuries, what's wrong with it?

Don't you think your parents deserve some peace and quiet for all the years they had to put up with you?

Actually they seemed pretty down, when I told them that I want to move out or build my own house

>b-b-but this house is so big, you could live here...

besides
>parents
>tired by raising their own kids
>thinking children is some sort of a fucking burden which is your unwanted "duty", and then "go fuck youself kiddo, we need to rest now"
come on man

I will agree that some of the reason millenials can't move out is that their parents encourage them to stay. I'm only 20, but my parents are telling me to save up to buy a house rather than rent, which will take me several years.

Your parents want you to move out. They're trying to find a way to tell you that won't hurt you.

Why would they want me out, if this house is basically empty? They use like 30% of space here.

I wouldn't want my kids to move out if I had house that big, why the fuck would I do that? It makes no sense, I'd sit alone with my wife all day in big ass house?

You should be a bro and let your dad fuck your wife every once in a while

Never moving out.

You don't have to stay at home just because you can't go clean toilets in London any more.

>any more
>USA
>any more used as anymore
fucking spic/nigger/poo in a loo

fuck off, illiterate shitskin

>Is living with your parents degenerate?
quite the opposite man. it strengthens family values and saves you money

move out when you're married and have kids.

if your folks are cool af, and you're not a douchey millenial snob, then hang around.

always be improving yourself, that's all parents wanna see.

Basic answer: depends on why you're doing it.

In your case, no. Technically what you're doing is traditionally what families simply did for ages. At least for America, this tradition seemed to die out sometime in the... oh... 70s or 80s, I guess. I honestly think the government pushes single ownership of housing because its seen as an easy way to boost economies with more housing construction.

If you live with relatives because you're a broke ass fuck with no job or a shitty job then yes it's degenerate.

If you live with your extended family in a big house with space for yourself and have a good job then no it is not.

THIS

Pretty sure Poland cannot into that type of home building.

Yup, it seemed strange to me too, now everybody pushes this "move out, you've grown up, you need your own tiny 24 square meters flat for your 10 years salary!!!" down our throats, and the funniest thing is that our parents did exactly the same thing when they were young

fucking kikes always want our money just like in pic rel

>we own a pretty new house (built in 2009, kinda like pic related)
What's it like living in a house made from plywood and fiberglass?

I mean its just your dad so its no big deal really
Plus then you can do the same thing with your sons wife when you get old

In Poland it is normal to stay
> I'm American my wife is polish

Everything is stone here in Europe in general

Good decision what you're doing. I believe your parents will enjoy having your new family around them instead of just being alone. I believe this is an ideal family situation.

I posted random image from the internet which resembles my home. Now I realized that you guys build your homes from wood. Damn, it's more like pic rel then, actually looks almost identical

It depends. If you are a useless leech yes. If you are their caretaker then no. I was my parents caretaker because they were in poor health and it necessitated that I cohabitate with them.

>peace and quiet
parents are just begging for grandkids

That house is tiny

What if you want to fuck your wife in private? How can you do that without your parents suddenly barging it or making it awkward? What if your wife is a screamer?

if you and your parents dont mind, its smart.

just remember, at 20% down for a 500,000 house you will end up paying like 400,000 in interest. thats 400,000 that your house needs to appreciate to make up the interest cost.

real bosses buy property in straight cash. let other houses" interest payments raise house values, not yours.

It will take you longer with money going to rent, take them up on the offer and love them all the more for it in my opinion. You will be there for them when they need you, right?

I don't know about you, but here in Poor-land, we have this thing in door which allows us to lock it, ever seen that? Also we have staircases and halls, so we can have our bedrooms a little farther than 3 m from each other

What if it's an emergency and your parents absolutely need to talk to you because they are having a heart attack or something? What if your kids and your parents are around, how are you going to find time to fuck?

What if your parents want to fuck but they are blue-balled because you/your wife/your kids are always in the house?

Imagine a world where people don't treat sex as if it is a cardinal sin. It happens, and both parties will find a way around each other, and if one happens to hear the other big fucking deal. Humans are human. We breed. Stop treating it as such a taboo.

>Netherlands
>country of faggots, atheism, totally broken family relationships, DUDE WEED LMAO and faggots parading on the street
>best reason to move out is that you can have sex on the kitchen table and your momma aint gonna see you

you're retarded

Hey man no need to get so butthurt, I just asked you a few questions.

>HEY DAD, I'M NOT GONNA STOP FUGGIN MY WIFE ONLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE A STROKE, YOU HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN THAT
Yeah

Your family exists for a reason. If you need to rely on them for a bit that's fine but you should try not to be a burden.

Yes it is degenerate.

Sell that big house and split the money for two smaller houses. One for you one for parents.

Story time:

>Stayed in inner city
>Dad made it big, made money to send me and sis overseas to edumacation
>Parents bought big piece of an hour away and built a big house (15k sqft)
>I graduated and found work in the city itself, moved out of big home because commute was getting bad
>Sister as well
>Parents realized their mistake and sold their house
>Big ass house could buy three luxury condos all within a mile of each other and near metro lines

I still see my parents for breakfast every morning before work + can bring back chicks

Checkmate living with parents fags.

not everyone has money like that chink-fu