Fighting Jew Tactics with Jew Tactics

We've all witnessed the subversion tactic that the elite use like: riots, shootings, etc. They use these events to distract from something generally. So why don't we use this tactic to win Trump the election.

Many blue states are only blue because everyone's votes are drowned out by the people living in their major city. This is because many of these cities house a high concentration of minorities. If we were to find a way to lower the turn out of these cities Trump could easily take the rest of the state and win.

We need to come up with ways to create this subversion. Riots, blacklivesmattershit, some kind of internet hoax, etc..

States that this could work in include: Michigan-Detroit, Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Marlyand-Baltimore, Virginia-Alexandria area.

Let's elect a black President!

Become the jew and show everyone how deplorable you are.

wut

Fire with fire? Why not douse them with redpills?

>tfw one of the safest Dem states would be a swing state if not for Baltimore

help

You can't redpill people below a certain IQ threshold.

See what I mean. Republicans would have a much easier time if it weren't for all the shitty liberal citiy cesspools

Good idea.

kys, false flagging CTR shill. No one is going to swallow your illegal tactics here.

>Fighting jew tactics with jew tactics
>Going down to the Jewish level to be handily beaten by the experts
Are you people always this stupid?
It's like fighting a lion by biting him. He's just better at it than you are.

Cities ruin everything.

it really wouldnt be that hard, all you have to do is higher a bunch of dumbasses to start a BLM protest and eventually the thugs will join in and a riot will ensue. Have the protest argue something like "we dont want obama to leave, we need black representation" "I wont vote in a coutnry that discriminates and kills me" Dumb shit like that.

I think Michigan is going red regardless, because believe it or not, Trump has decent support in Detroit because of economics. I think many blue states will turn red after the debates, regardless of race riots.

Is there a way we could split large cities from the rest of the states in elections like LA, Chicago, Cleveland, Baltimore?

Most conservative state in the northeast here.

Mitten fag here, Trump visited D-town and black churches etc. Tim Kaine said fuck flint.
Trust me the niggers be bitching and going red this year. I hope the lead kills them after the election tbqhf.

How about we put picture of that nigger Collin Kaepernick and say something like

TRUMP AND HILLARY WILL NOT HELP.

SIT DOWN THE ELECTIONS
#BLACKLIVESMATTER

bumping to say the OP is right and we should seriously consider this. we need to do everything we can to help trump win and in the internet age a lot of us dont even have to leave our house to organize BS protests online through facebook and twitter bullshit activism.

Help segue boycotting the national anthem into boycotting voting.
>WE WILL NOT PARTAKE IN A CORRUPT SYSTEM THAT CONTINUES TO MARGINALIZE AND SUBJUGATE US, VOTES FROM US ARE INVARIABLY A VOTE FOR OUR OWN DEMISE AGAINST OUR OWN WISHES, AND IT IS FOR THIS REASON THAT WE /CANNOT/ IN GOOD CONSCIENCE VOTE FOR THE NEXT PREZZDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! #BlackLivesMatter

Kek wills this movement. We must mobilize the autists. I think this could actually work

Copy the Maine system. Or go back to the original Electoral College system.