Happening Anxiety

Do any other Amerifags get severe depression or anxiety knowing that WWIII or some other major happening from an outside influence (ISIS, Middle East, Russia) could happen any minute now? Seems like things have been too good for too long, and we're overdue for a massive happening somewhere. Worst part is I know there's nothing I can do about it.

How do you guys deal with this?

Shameless self bump. How the fuck am I supposed to do my homework after these fucking strikes in Syria?

I don't care. I wake up, go to work, come home, drink beer, and then go to sleep.
I will do this for the next 40 years. If wwiii happenes it will be exciting since I have nothing else to live for.

Sometimes I wake up to really loud trucks driving down my narrow street and my first thought is a nuke is going off.

Nuclear weapons really fucking scare the shit out of me. Can't imagine how incredibly loud they must be. Frankly I find it offensive that people consider you some sort of paranoid schizo for being afraid of modern warfare when we have people on this Earth who are fucking older than the invention of world destroying devices.

Fuck this gay planet and fuck this retarded species, I'll rest easy when I'm vaporized.

Yes. Everyone feels it. It's like a constant tension. Most people have been pretty numb since 9/11 and the ensuing global fuckery. You ain't alone in that feeling, but like you said, whatchu gonna do about it?

I'm excited about it desu.

Nah. All my life I've felt like I've been gearing up for conflict. The signs of it all are just starting to hit most people.

I'm more pissed off at the lack of civil wars in Europe and U.S.

>muh WW3

Fuck off you mainstream cuck.

Kill yourself then.

Canada will invade and take over the United States by designing remote controlled moose which are actually filled with maple syrup derived explosives

What's wrong faggot, someone shit on your marmite this morning?

>mainstream WW3 cuck

What is that even supposed to convey?

Think about the number of people that just drop dead from a heart attack the moment it detonates.

So much this, a lot of my friends and acquaintances know how politically literate I am and write me off as being crazy without realizing that we are doing this fucked up shit to other countries. I just imagine what would happen if say, Syria or Iraq just decided to give us a taste of our own medicine one day.

I also live in a big city near a hospital, and not terribly far from a major airport (~10 miles tops). I'll hear garbage trucks, semis, or large cargo planes fly overhead in the middle of the night and it scares the shit out of me, save the fact that i can't leave my windows open without the crazies down the street from me screaming mechanically about having fires and shit.

I kind of am too, considering how fucking ignorant and stupid everyone is, but don't you worry that shit's going to hit you personally? Like, what if ISIS decided to bomb your particular region or city and you lose a limb or a family member or something like that?

I'm gonna be one of them probably tbph famalam,

Watch the Korean peninsula, when the DPRK unleashes their 10,000 piece artillery barrage on the border against the South shit is going to be fucking crazy.

Isn't this guy going to die soon?

I'm the opposite, user.

The world as it is fucking sucks. There's no hope, almost nothing to work towards, and I'm thoroughly bored.

I want shit to hit the fan to break the drudging monotony.
I'm currently trying to get myself out of a depressive rut after badselfeater turned out to be muh abortions

I don't know. I don't even know if he has any kids.

>wwiii
>started by ISIS
get a grip, dude.

Look at this ridiculous setup. It looks like a make pretend 1980s video game in a 1980s bowling alley. Chrike.

you either die today or you die another time, why worry my man.

>get severe depression or anxiety
No
I get a boner

i feel depressed when i realize WW3 will be likely the last of white young males fighting each other to protect the honor of some kebab who'll meanwhile be raping their wives and kids back home

Jesus fuck Austria.

Yes, I am trying to finish school (last semester) before returning to the safety of my home country. Meanwhile, I have to pray every day I don't get snackbar'd or nigger stabbed.

Where are you roughly that it's that bad? NYC? DC? Detroit? Sacramento? Atlanta?

Not anxious. Just wish they'd hurry up, and get it over with.

>Getting snakbar'd
>In America
You're more likely to get snakbar'd in Russia than you are the US little cuck

No fucking way, I'm excited if anything. I'm hoping this is the great war of our age.

>Implying they could win
M8...

Love you cunt
Can't wait to have you lads stationed on our soil for mutual protection pack assurance

>"Nigger stabbed"

1. How tall are you
2. Carry a flashlight with you, niggers k ow what it's like to get hit by them and just seeing one will cause the o change their mind

I'm a 5'11" manlet.

I am also the one asking "little cuck" where he is located that he is worried about getting "nigger stabbed"

There will never be a WW3. Mutually assured destruction has saved us all.

Hope so. I read somewhere recently that some of the computers running that shit were still using windows95.

I get what you were saying now kek
He was implying a snack bar would ever touch him though Lel
Srsly though buy one of those 3ft long bat flashlights truckers use. All you ever have to do is let them see that and every shitskin except spics will gtfo
Digging the webm's

Is he ded?

I know you won't listen, but if you and others are getting this intense about "happenings" and living vicariously through Cred Forums/internet you should seriously disconnect for a while.

Go a week or two without non-essential (i.e.: not academic/work-related) internet usage and see how much time you have to do productive things, especially outdoors. Limit your usage to like 30 min a day on Cred Forums.

You guys are really fucking yourselves up by taking this too seriously. You are living a sedentary lifestyle, losing whatever social skills you once had, becoming less connected with other people IRL, and your priorities are becoming distorted. It's an obsession and the Trump stuff is making people think they have keys to a secret club (that won't help them IRL) and delusions of grandeur.

Young healthy white men are basically killing all their time online and basing their opinions on women and other people by the vocal minority they "encounter" via posts.

This and the following generation will be very fucked up socially. Cred Forums often idealizes men from previous generations and wonders "where all the real men went" - guess what, they lived IRL and not behind a screen.

I'm not saying this to be provocative or whatever. Being disconnected from reality and living your life online and obsessing over news and Tumblr posts and the like is simply not healthy. You guys are helping yourselves, your futures, the white race, etc. by becoming prematurely bitter and isolated.

e/x/cited here

Can't wait for the rest of the world to suicide while USA dominates the stars.

Yeah I know what you mean, they used to sell 4-cell D batts, now only 3. They also make a 3-cell C battery one that is actually shaped like a small baseball bat, and has a high "tactical" lumen rating, complete with strobe mode. He should look into those.

True story, this story.

I'm a carpenter. I love sitting around doing nothing whenever possible.

nigger they sell 6 cells if you know where to look

Jesus Christ, for what? They sell flashlights now... like 1100lumens that run on 4 AAs. Why would someone want something that big?

>average Cred Forumstard
whats scary is that you retards are wasting your life away living under this mindset

>two world wars within the last 100 years, one ending with the creation of civilization annihilating weapons
>"wow u guys are really being retarded paranoids"

What's really scary is how much of an argument you think that is.

I don't deal with it because I don't acknowledge it. Just my perspective as a blond, blue eyed youth in his 20's descended from an affluent family.

Actually not quite, the biggest happening I've experienced is when I found out a relative married a Palestinian and converted to Islam.

What do?

No shit I realize how abnormal and unhealthy this is, but you do realize that based on pure logic and evidence shit could hit the fan in the US at anytime now, whether that's a civil war, financial collapse, or foreign attack, right?

All the brainwashed normies here are concerned with getting high and drunk every weekend, dog face snapchat filters, and all kinds of degeneracy. Only a small percentage of Americans have any idea what is going on in the world right now and our involvement in foreign affairs and will have absolutely no idea what hit them once shit hits the fan and they can't just walk into any fucking corner store or fast food joint they want for the sugary, caffeinated Jew.

At least with Cred Forums and other news sources I can at least somewhat prepare myself mentally, if not physically due to my current living and economic situation. Ignoring everything altogether just makes me feel ignorant and uneducated.

A prime example of how Cred Forums can influence an individual into unfounded fear. The probability of any of the things you mention directly effecting you is definitely a reasonable concern.

What isn't reasonable is the degree of severity you've gotten yourself to think of as fact. It seems to me you've taken the End of Times, Apocalypse approach on what's going to happen to the citizens of Planet Earth. Like you're so superior to normies, right? I don't see normies worldview imploding, they keep on keeping on regardless of the retarded shit they ingest mentally and physically.

If you're so convinced go prepare yourself by creating a Doomsday shelter or something off the grid. Faggot