Why does no one care that Trump lies constantly...

Why does no one care that Trump lies constantly? Yet another lie is his sexist attack on Hillary claiming that SHE started the racist birther movement and that HE ended it! Both of these claims are totally false. The man is a pathological liar.

Pic related is from an unbiased fact checking site. If you click through Trump you will realize how much of a liar he is. Trump outright LIES while Clinton might misspeak here or there, or accidentally misquote a statistic or figure. How can you vote for a man who lies?

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/16/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-trumps-claim-hillary-clinton-/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pattisolisdoyle/status/776809402368192512
youtube.com/watch?v=zgD9Bu2TIJw
youtube.com/watch?v=R9YPYRaeTW0
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
cnn.com/2016/08/19/politics/indian-man-ejected-trump-rally/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/washington-bureau-chief-clinton-surrogate-pitched-me-birther-story-in-2008/
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-started-birther-movement/
trumplies.com/donald-trumps-ridiculous-claim-that-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/
politico.com/story/2008/02/obama-slams-smear-photo-008667
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/16/clinton-08-campaign-manager-admits-birther-connect/
politico.com/story/2011/04/birtherism-where-it-all-began-053563
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fact-checking-media-yes-clinton-machine-did-start-/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ObvNITjbuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The likeliest point of origin we've been able to find was a post on conservative message board FreeRepublic.com dated 1 March 2008 (which, according to a report in The Telegraph, was at least a month before Clinton supporters got on the e-mail bandwagon):
i already check mated you nigro

>politifact
lmao
next thing you'll post is snopes or some other bought "fact-checking" site.

>unbiased
That bullshit makes no reference to the claim that Joe and Micah made. No reference to the campaign manager firing a staffer because he/she did indeed send an email starting. Or what about the memo that the camp should focus on the lack of Obamas "American roots"
Go away you stupid slut

(((Truth-o-meter)))

To people who dont understand this:
This is arguing semantics
Some CTR drone was googling "obama isnt born in America" and found a post on some obscure forum dating before Clinton spread the rumors
low and behold the it did not originate from clinton

Its like me saying now : Trump has a small dick
Then tomorrow clinton campain putting her top aid to spread rumors to media shills that Trump has a small dick

I technically started the rumor, right?

The false on this is very dishonest, he clearly doesnt mean she was the first person who ever said a fucking black man is not an american

Trump supporters aren't intelligent enough to understand these kinds of things. These people are wasting their time with that website, it's like trying to teach calculus to a toddler.

>pants on fire
>it was her campaign manager that said it
>and it wasn't 2008 on the Julian calendar at the time.

>intelligent
>intelligence and education are two different concepts.
>also the majority of 'college educated' people hold useless art/humanities majors and belong in a gas chamber; making them more retarded than the general population.
kill yourself.

because poltifact is garbage and every word that comes out of hillary is a lie

Because we want the neoliberal elites to suffer for what they have done to this country.

>intelligence and education are two different concepts.

Kill yourself nigger.

read most post idiot

Did you not read the article. I shouldn't be surprise seeing as Drumpfkins are less educated than Hillary supports. These issues are all DEBUNKED in the article.

It even says in the first sentence that the claim has been debunked MANY TIMES.

How can you be so stupid

CTR going hard today boys

Except it's true. Like literally. They are defined differently in the dictionary. In psychiatry they are defined differently.

You can look this up and verify it right now.

you could have looked it up and verified it before making a piece of shit post on here that is wrong because you're a retarded piece of shit that can't take 2 seconds to verify things.

But you didn't.

Your mother probably didn't love you.

you're probably a shitty fetal alcohol baby that should have been aborted.

It's not too late to abort yourself now.

We can fix this.

>(((politifact)))

You're not from around here are you?

Why do fools think politifact is an unbiased source? They have been caught lying on many occasions.

So educated you wasted $65k on a philosophy degree?

Liberals have to get “redpilled” in the same way that right wing retards “redpilled” themselves in recent years. It's time for liberals to understand that they're not fighting a battle of ideas, but an evolutionary battle. Conservashits simply aren't intelligent enough to understand any complex issue and are not fit for modern life. They're wasting their fucking time with shitty websites about which fucking statement is true or false.

Trump voters can barely read, who the fuck are they even trying to reach with that fucking thing? Conservashits are wasting resources through democracy and are preventing any kind of social progress. It's time for Hillary supporters to wake up and stop being such pussies making gay shitty websites about true and false statements.

>linking politifact unironically
>not archiving that garbage

Easiest way to spot a shill.

I'm not getting paid. Just a concerned citizen. I want to be able to tell my grandchildren that I did something to stop a fascist getting into office.

>Pic related is from an unbiased fact checking site

(((Unbiased)))

your wife's grandchildren*

Do people know that politifact "journalists" are basically paid DNC surrogates hired to push their agenda?

>unbiased fact checking

>debunked
O rly? Here's her campaign manager acknowledging the fact that she had to fire the person who started it. It was indeed a staffer. twitter.com/pattisolisdoyle/status/776809402368192512 Now go off yourself you moronic bitch

If you think Trump is the more "conservashit" option in this election you are the biggest, head buried in the sand retarded piece of garbage.

Hillary is a fucking neocon war monger. She laughed about killling ghaddafi, bragged about it and how it destabilized the region in her fucking emails.

She is the exact antithesis of human dignity.

Oh no, Trump said something mean, and wants to build a border wall (which dozens of sovereign states already have done). Boo fucking hoo.

Get your head out of your ass and look at the information that is out there.

If aligning with "conservashits" for 1 election cycle saves the world so fucking be it.

>Working class people support Trump
>Liberal arts alumni shill for hill

What else is new?

Wow you're such a caring human being, you care about Ghaddafi.

Literally blow your head off you piece of trash.

>the numale fell for the fascist meme

why don't you go politifuck yourself.

You can tell them spineless fucking coward. You can tell them you were an idiot that willing gave up your rights and allowed the government to get bigger so you could stand in a breadline.

I care about the millions of innocent people in Libya who now have to suffer from ISIS and their bullshit thanks to Ghaddafi being killed.

You fucking fake "liberal" hillary shills are the most vile creatures imaginable.

Let's put it another way:

>FUCKING RETARDS SUPPORT TRUMP
>FUCKING NON-RETARDS SUPPORT HILLARY

>Its debunked because we said its debunked
this has to be bait

>Liberal arts
>non-retards

>(college educated)

youtube.com/watch?v=R9YPYRaeTW0

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

It's literally true that Hillary's Campaign started Birtherism .

Dumbass shill. It was actually brought before the Supreme Court prior to Trump ever getting involved in it.

>not by the official statistics
>half true
>statistics that are completely wrong count as "half-truths"
>having no data on something but stating a figure anyway is also a "half truth"

The chief strategist of her 2008 campaign started it.

Please debunk this you effeminate little boy. And then give me some background. Grow up without a father? Mother a gaping slut?

It's also true that Hillary Clinton's actions in the state department helped foster the birth of ISIS. In fact pretty much directly did. But because she didn't sign a "declaration of intent" according to the media that's a "lie" too.

Anyone can go to a Trump event, even your stupid ass. Want to try again?

>Wow you're such a caring human being, you care about Ghaddafi.
Ghaddafi was the opposition to islamic extremist mongoloids you dumb leaf

you blow your head off

The polling data shows that they're worthless low-IQ trash.

The video shows that they're worthless low-IQ trash.

Perfectly consistent.

Only when you're on the left of course

Don't even bother with that cretin. That head is never coming out of that ass. The evidence is incontrovertible at this point that Hillary is pretty much satan. If people are going to ignore it, and Hillary wins, then fuck em. They deserve what's coming next.

All the blood that bitch spills is in their hands.

>Worthless low-IQ trash
Racist

So you're saying there is nothing stopping you from going to a Trump event and proving your poll numbers right?

I guess I can agree with you there.

Yeah. Everyone knows Clinton is a weasly lawyer who is extremely good at CYA. The same people writing articles about her staffers fanning the flames of birtherism are now acting like that never happened just because Trump pointed it out.

This is there M.O. for almost everything. Trump says it, run the opposite direction. The most outrageous example of this is Trump saying life is fucking shitty for black people in American and the media's response was "actually things are awesome in the black inner city right now, exactly the way they are"

What are you even arguing against?

Every poll, every survey, all the data shows that Trump supporters are dumber than Hillary supporters. What are you arguing against?

Facts? Reality? Tell me.

>everyone with a degree studied Liberal arts
it's like you are trying to prove their point about being uneducated = stupid

>Clinton supporters claim to be "liberal"
>call everyone who doesn't have a college degree "worthless low-IQ trash"

Really made me correct my record, famalam

And you guys are seriously wondering why Berniebots don't like you?

>literally restates what he said
>(((half-true)))

Jesus what a bunch of cunts

>Anyone can go to a Trump event, even your stupid ass. Want to try again?
cnn.com/2016/08/19/politics/indian-man-ejected-trump-rally/

Nigger please!

What are you even talking about our country for? It must be all that envy. You don't hide it very well.

The "there is a thing called free will" is the funniest, most hypocritical thing on that list from a "leftist". Super Neo-Liberalism.

Trump voters are generally low information voters

Ask any of them any of Trump's economic policies and see the answers you get. It will probably be "make America betterer."

>unbiased fact checking site
nice joke, i laughed

Wow there were so many facts in that report, nothing could have been fabricated. Guess we should take that mans word for it, with no outside videos or other witnesses at all, this is some grade A reporting good sir! Thank your for correcting the record!

Clinton supporters circulated the rumor in the last days of the 2008 Democratic primary and after Clinton had concede to Obama.

From your own link.

How do liberals defend this shit?

CTR?

>CTR?

Nope, I just hate Trumpfags.

"Trump deserves to be treated unfairly"

How many guns do you own? Brand, Model?

>How many guns do you own? Brand, Model?

None and I would support banning them all. Fight me faget.

You shills are fucking idiots, Trump doesn't need people to think she started the birther movement he only needs people to know she participated in it.

Stop posting this, the first one is fake

>Pic related is from an unbiased fact checking site.

It appears to be highly biased, actually. To the point of blindness, on this particular issue.

Not a Trump fan but it's clear he got this one right (thanks to his staff, no doubt.) Clinton made this shit up when she was facing Obama in the primaries and had several of her operatives out floating it to the media before anyone else seems to have heard of it.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/washington-bureau-chief-clinton-surrogate-pitched-me-birther-story-in-2008/

So Trump spent 2011 race baiting Obama about his birth certificate because?

>he is right, but he forgot to say that its not the nigger's fault

So he is right, but since he didn't virtue signal he is wrong?

Gladly, with my mossberg. Enlighten me to death, See how that works out for you.

>pants on fire
>number is correct

Please fucking tell me this isn't real, holy fuck no one has that level of cognitive dissonance.

>noguns in a fight with armed men
I can hear you now.
"Am I being detained? You're not the police!"

That one is fake (the other two in the pic are real, and almost as bad)

>politifact

Link Salon.com next time, CTR shill. You didn't correct shit. You'll never get your shekels at this rate!

Anti-intellectualism

Yet another example of fascism rising in the alt right.

It was a rhetorical question because I already knew the answer. Is it sad that you're so typical? Fucking Liberals man. You stand for nothing American, and by American I mean the constitution.

>inb4 you bitch about the greatest piece of parchment of all time.

GOD DAMNIT OP ITS NOT FALSE, IDK WHERE THE VIDEO IS BUT I WATCHED HER IN 2008 AT A RALLY RESPOND TO A QUESTION, ABOUT THE MEMO AT HAND, BY SAYING THAT SHE "COULDN'T KNOW FOR SURE" IF OBAMA WAS BORN IN THE US AND SAID THREE DAYS LATER WHEN ASKED AGAIN "YOU'LL HAVE TO ASK HIM" REEEEE

She just says whatever is politically expedient. I doubt she is a true believer.

The fact is, Obama is a Muslim. He was raised in Indonesia as a young boy, and grew up a Muslim. Many liberals claim this is an outright lie, but again, look it up for yourself because FACTS don't lie.

>who is this alt-right and how do they keep getting away with it?!

>Fucking Liberals man.

DURRR DEM LIBURRRRRRRRL MANN

What about the other two?

wtf i hate trump now

>7dB0TlWt

no more (You)'s for you, you are terrible at this, back to training!

He doesn't... Politifact is a liberal establishment outfit, to give liberal media outlets the so called "objective fact check"... They have proven time and time again to be biased in how they parse the facts.
First they would define what a "birther" is...
then, they will separate things Hilary said directly, from things her staff did, and further separate it from what supporters did on her behalf...
The term "birther" did not exist in 2008. and Hillary may have not originate it directly, but questions of Obama's parental status and eligibility did originate in her campaign and spread by her supporters... politifact gives her the benefit of doubt, absent any evidence that she approved of that directly. But there's plenty of reason to believe that the controversy started in that campaign by her supporters... Trump wasn't lying. Politfact is just choosing not to hold her accountable.

>0.01 Dinars have been deposited into your account

I don't need government handouts because I'm not an unemployed nigger with six kids.

It's/was real, don't forget they update their site occasionally when called on their bullshit. There's a politifact factchecker

>be "uneducated" welder
>make more than triple most college grads
>media still hates you because you didn't go 50k into debt for a job that pays 40k a year and went into a trade instead

Even trades that require like 4 years of school aren't considered educated.

No one can lie more than Hillary Clinton. She is a psychopath and lives in a constant state of Duper's Delight.

>Poltifact is owned by Tampa Bay Times
>Tampa Bay Times endorsed Hilary Clinton on Feb 12
>people are still surprised Politifact is biased

Bait

Sage

stopped reading at
>sexist
nice b8 tho

>Even trades that require like 4 years of school aren't considered educated.

Because you don't know dickshit about culture, the arts, and the written word. You're not educated unless you can write treatises. Period.

Welding shit together is chumpwork, no matter how much you get paid. It's mindless.

> go to college
>witness how much of a brainwashing indoctrination hub it is
>notice all the weird undertones that push race mixing and multiculturalism
>notice that the rich are 'evil'
>drop out and pick up a trade instead
>make good enough money to make a living
>I am considered retarded and uninformed because I chose not to take part in a politically unbalanced system that rejects people with my beliefs and does not wish to allow me to represent said beliefs
I guess this is what its like to be above anger.

Doesn't Hillary have the nigger and spic vote? He IQ pool must be two variations less than Trump's pool. Just saying.

But you can learn about all of those on your own time, with your own money instead of taking a loan out for it and then defaulting on it because it can't pay your bills.

As for "the arts" and "culture" Unless you went to Art Center for Industrial Design or have a masters degree in philosophy, there's a 95% chance that degree in either of those fields is worthless.

Those and the educated, white vote. New to thinking?

>border controls
>limiting entry of muslim radicals
>limiting job losses from globalist business interests
>supporting existing rules of law
Fascist? Dummy, you'd of been better off naking shekels for your illogical CTR shitposts. Clinton started the birther claims when she ran for POTUS last round, Trump finished it by pressuring Obamarama to release his birth certificate. Thats what happened. Win or lose, your wife's grandchildren are gonna know what happened and you'll have to lie to them too. Stop cucking, America's future is at stake and Hillary is a dishonest and corrupt politician who will throw liberals or anyone else under the bus when the time comes

The real question is, why is he being shit on for questioning Obama's birth place? It's not like Obama was transparent about it - in fact, he was the opposite. The only certificate he released SHOULD have been questioned, it's not racist considering the background of his parents and circumstances of his birth. Then after a bunch of people thought what he released was BS because he wasn't transparent and it wasn't the full birth certificate, eventually under pressure he released his full one. Even that one was questioned by reputable lawyers because again it had issues associated with it.

Legitimately Obama could have stopped people from questioning his birthplace if he would have been more open and transparent - but he clearly wanted to turn it into a racial issue because probably knew that was how it was going to be spun (which would work in his favour) there has never been a president who has race baited as hard as he has, and racial tensions are at an all time high thanks to him.

People just wanted to know if he was born in the U.S or not. In my opinion it is still to this day questionable considering how he wasn't transparent about it, and it took forever for him to release his full birth certificate - which even some reputable lawyers had issues with upon viewing but refused to question further due to being labelled as a racist.

The case isn't closed - Trump probably still doesn't believe personally that Obama was born in the United States, he's just trying to get his approval numbers up. It doesn't make him "racist" the only people turning it into a racial issue and factoring in "race" are leftists (as per usual because they are the real racists who categorize everybody based on race)

Nobody called Trump a racist when he questioned Ted's birth place (which was Canada by the way) Only reason they are making it a racial issue now (and the media is spinning it that way) is to continue the race bait game for the democrats.

>the educated

Got into an argument on jewbook with a liberal about snopes and fact check, she constantly deflected it went on for a day until she blocked me

source?

Snopes debunked it too
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-started-birther-movement/

Not that I disagree with you but people didn't care about Ted for two reasons
>he was white(well Cuban), thus it his race was irrelevant when it came to being questioned, especially with another Cuban in the race
>no one cares about Canada

K

>Only college graduates are allowed to pick someone to represent their interests.

t. retard

thank you google

Why wouldn't he?

snopes is also run by a liberal couple.
Moreover, its not whether or not Hillary Clinton her fucking self said "Obama isnt even american" you think that crooked bitch wasnt moving and shaking on both sides to get this conversation started? but no snopes and politifact will go
>no lol everyone was talking about it, Hillary herself was not in fact the very first person to say Obama isnt american
Something to take away from it is that Donald Trump certainly didnt start that bullshit and it was most certainly Clinton or someone running at the time. Though i'd still put money on Hillary to have funded some of that discussion

And the funny thing is Trump is getting his job in January.

You know what the funny part about it is though?

If Ted had won the republican nomination the democrats and the media would have made it all about his birthplace and questioned his ability to run.

Yet the moment somebody questions Obama it's racist. The left are hypocritical marxist regressive morons and internally are the real racists, which is why they self project so heavily and view everything as a racial issue - especially when it serves to benefit them. The party that appeals to minorities to keep in power, a party that doesn't give half a fuck about minorities and has single handedly destroyed the inner cities, created high racial tensions and made minorities reliant on government to keep them voting democrat.

>"conservashits" can barely read.
>"wasting" their time reading websites about their beliefs.
Pick one.
Also, bait.

Trump Lies also debunked it
trumplies.com/donald-trumps-ridiculous-claim-that-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

Finally, a truly unbiased news source is posted.

L 3 4 F

>trumplies.com

wow really made me think

POLITICO (left wing rag)
politico.com/story/2008/02/obama-slams-smear-photo-008667

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/16/clinton-08-campaign-manager-admits-birther-connect/

yea I found it did not expect to find it with google image search

1/10 because i replied

I'm more concerned with how much they hate/look down upon the "uneducated working class" while at the same time, championing themselves as the saviors of the working class and minorities.

at least was they're upfront about not liking working class whites. Everyone should be treated the same, at least in my mind but for some reason the people who claim to strive for that, are the ones who want to treat people differently the most.

I and my best friend are both voting Trump, neither of us have degrees but are both members of MENSA, I can prove this with screenshots

In fact, if you look up the statistics, pretty much nobody in MENSA has a liberal arts degree, and it's been shown through polls and statistics that most degree holding Hillary supporters are either lawyers or have liberal arts degrees

Hillary supporters aren't more educated, they just changed the definition of educated

>Trump says stupid shit
>"Truth" is even more stupid shit.

Is this one of those "ruses" the kids are doing these days?

>Majority is female
HAHAHAHAHA

What are the MENSA tests like? I took an independent iq trial a few years ago with a phycologist and scored a little above 130. I just don't wanna be proven actually retarded.

>trump fags ignore this post
lmoa

POLITICO
politico.com/story/2011/04/birtherism-where-it-all-began-053563
(they need the clicks)

>all pants on fire
>needle at half point on some
What did (((they))) mean by this?

>stop a fascist
which one?

>During the 24 hours after Trump aired his first TV ad, Fox msnbc and cnn had shown the ad 60 times, for free
>FOR FREE

seems Joe rustled a few jimmies

Go home leaf, you're a faggot.

Donald Drumpf didn't even apologize, he obviously still thinks that Obama wasn't born in America.

By the way, Obama is more American than Drumpf. None of Drumpfs grandparents were born in America.

cucks like you don't have kids, you just raise someone else's

Correct. To our benefit, Politifact harms their credibility considerably when they make it obvious.

This:
You want to be on the right side of History supporting Clinton's wrath into WW3? Are you old enough to get drafted into madame presidents war? Your last "tell muh grandkids" president, King Barrack "Executive Order" Obama, keeps drone striking innocents in illegal military actions. It's not working out so well for you, you might want to unplug from CNN

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fact-checking-media-yes-clinton-machine-did-start-/

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ObvNITjbuo

The media are lying scum beyond belief.

Faggot. Kill yourself.

>Majority is female
>Transgender girls aren't boys

How the fuck do they get away with this?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
IT REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU RAT FACED HOOK NOSED FINK!