Alright Cred Forums give me one downside to a taco truck on every corner

Alright Cred Forums give me one downside to a taco truck on every corner.

>You can't

>taco trucks

Rolling taco-smelled rape van.

Interesting counter argument. Really makes your neurons fire.

There is none as long as they are a legit business.

Maybe I'd like for some of those corners to have an indian truck or a thai truck or a bbq truck or something.

I would run a taco truck, I ain't a beaner but I can make tacos and shite.

>Shitty Tacos around every corner
No thanks, I prefer Superior foods.

Tacos are mediocre food and they would replace better food trucks.

>Murrcans already can't stop sharting in mart
>Beaner food everywhere
>mfw America becomes the new India

Indian/Thai food

Why do you hate your bowels user? I kid of course, they do have some amazing food. Maybe there can be a rotation since there was never an explicit statement they would be there every day.

We have one here in Ocala that sets up in the square. The owner is straight from Mexico city and makes fucking amazing food.

As long as it's a Walmart or Kmart no one would care

Taco Truck is the next Starbucks?

I have master race bowels of steel. The 3rd world people always get to know me because I like their food even more extreme than they do.

Rotation is fine by me. As long as I get to know which trucks have the good food, good service, open when I want etc.

>Kebab trucks coming to a festival near you!

>Mexicans

Some corners should have hot dog carts, or grease trucks selling cheesesteaks and burgers. So taco carts should be on about every third corner.

I refuse to eat at food trucks, specifically because I know the kind of people that own them. Fuck giving my money to hipsters.

It congests the roadways

middle eastern food master race

plus it's a pain in the ass to make, i can make decent burgers/tacos

In my cuty there are food trucks everywhere for pretty much everything, they're pretty ok.

Ugh, why even bother with a food truck if you have to wait on line like that? The whole point is to get decent food fast and on the cheap. Might as well go to a proper restaurant otherwise.

Clear evidence that this area needs more food trucks.

>extremely overpriced white people taco equivalents
I miss living in spic infested parts of the country, actual Mexican food is cheap as fuck and delicious, not this overpriced garbage

what we really need is some good Chinese food trucks. most food stalls in China are just small shops with basic ingredients throwing together meals in different combinations just like Mexicans do, but they have actual flavor without loading everything up with shitty cheese and stale beans.

man i could kill for some Re Gan Mien or Tudou Si Rou Si right now...

Steals business from brick and mortar stores which pay taxes and employ people. Food trucks are usually allowed after corrupt city council people get kickbacks. Currently happening in my turn.

The efficient asians really have it down.
>large #8 please
>fie dolla
>slop slop slop
>sank u for coming, next!