Barack Obongo is actually behind ISIS !

rt.com/news/359686-un-security-urgent-meeting/
Shit what the fuck have you americans done? You could have elected anybody you elected a marxist monkey! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

rt.com/news/359686-un-security-urgent-meeting/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8U9MSjaXnOs
foxnews.com/world/2016/09/17/us-halts-air-raid-after-learning-syrian-forces-may-have-been-hit.html
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you didn't elect anyone at all

Shut the fuck up nigger.

Obama is based.

Yeah. We know our left wing is deeply corrupted.

That's why we're working on getting Trump elected.

>Based on marxism

Agreed
youtube.com/watch?v=8U9MSjaXnOs

>putin shill
>from poland

Hard to believe.

>Defending negro
>The serbian who spent all day shilling for hillary on /tg/

Hi Epstein

>The serbian who spent all day shilling for hillary on /tg/

Hmmm what?

>the serbian who spent all day shilling for Hillary on /tg/ disappears when a serbian flag was seen shilling for Obama on /syriageneral/

But it's all coincidence of course.

I have never browsed fucking syria general lol.

I was couple of times on trump general but its too autistic tbqh. A lot of redditors are there and its just disgusting circlejerk.

trump was right

Calm down

It was just a prank, bro

>Obama is based.
>/tg/ disgusting circlejerk.

leddit leddit... never learn.

>id GOY
Kek sees through your bullshit.

Here, have a rare Drumpf my friend.

fuck off negrian

I thought everybody already knew that

I mean, everybody who pays attention to what's happening anyway

This shit is not news

>a man named Barack Hussein Obama
>defending Muslims

You don't say.

I never voted for him. I voted for Roseanne Barr in 2012.

Who better to be in charge of a Jewish joke, than a Jew comedian?

What, you just twigged to it now?

Slow kid.

In 2008 using his middle name was deemed racist so most of the retards are just now hearing it.

>Pooskies and Syrian sandnigs get BTFO by Americans
>Convene emergency meeting to bitch and whine to the UN

>citing Russian propaganda
>thinking ISIS would want to have anything to do with marxists

Al-Qaeda is not ISIS.

are you brain dead?
Muslims are very happy about marxism. They want to get rid of the frankfurt school but the theory of permanent revolution is very esteemed by them

They are fucking filthy animals just like the jews who invented marxism (Marx and rabbi that was his teacher)

'permanent revolution' makes no sense

it's like saying you love all people; then love means nothing.

No they're not doing it to whine. They're doing it so other people know about it so when they retaliate, they will be seen as justified.

Al Qaeda is not ISIS?

Well, not exactly, not anymore, but ISIS WAS Al Qaeda until recently and Al Nusra aka 'Army of Conquest' still is. They're all part of the same pool of Wahhabi jihadists who recruit from the same pool of people and teach the same rotten doctrines, and any differences between them are unimportant at the strategic level. If anything ISIS is even worse than Al Qaeda.

"The issue is never the issue. The issue is the revolution"

The monkeys and sub humans must have always something to fight and someone to kill

marxism + islamism hand in hand my friend.

The theory of permanent revolution is older than you might think

>Sign ceasefire
>Violate ceasefire
>Act surprised that people are upset

not everyone with serbian flag is a serb, he is scared because he knows when Trump wins we will take our country back and genocide faggot non-serbs like him

I knew he was not a serb
Based serb bro, thanks for confirming it

Remember when Syria was a no fly zone and America would never dare fly into it out of fear of Russian anti air

What happened to that?

>source: RT

Ne seri bre, idiote.

foxnews.com/world/2016/09/17/us-halts-air-raid-after-learning-syrian-forces-may-have-been-hit.html

They said the same thing even went as far as to say "Now people will have fuel to say that the USA is in fact behind ISIS"

watch the video for yourself

>Expecting the U.S. not to pull Jewish tricks

It's not our fault that the lot of you are a bunch of dumbfucks that never learn.

>America
>Afraid of Russia

jebacu ti sve po spisku mamicu ti jebem

We're trying to fix it and sorry to everybody we let it get this bad. Just give us a couple more years.

No I know, I just like poking fun at Cred Forums

also

Remember when a russian plane supposedly flew over a US warship and disabled it with Jamming technology

What happened to that?

ISIS were the guys who were literally too extreme for Al-Qaueda.

Old news, we've known for some time that ISIS was actually a proxy for US intel.

Just like this is old news:

>2001-09-11 08:23:44 Skytel [002356606] D ALPHA [email protected]| |Dallas, TX Tue 82/66 Mst Sunny Wed 84/66 Mst Sunny
>2001-09-11 09:09:59 Skytel [002356606] D ALPHA [email protected]||Be mobile with Compaq Stocks Set to Tick Higher at the Open Reuters
>2001-09-11 09:19:44 Skytel [002356606] D ALPHA i knew. -C
>2001-09-11 09:30:14 Skytel [002356606] D ALPHA [email protected]|| Plane crashes into World Trade Center, according to television reports.
>2001-09-11 09:32:16 Skytel [002356606] D ALPHA [email protected]|| Postal Service to seek to raise first
>2001-09-11 09:32:18 Skytel [002356606] D ALPHA -class stamp to 37 cents.
>2001-09-11 10:16:59 Skytel [002356606] D ALPHA [email protected]|| Explosion rocks second World Trade Center tower.
>2001-09-11 10:20:46 Skytel [002356606] D ALPHA [email protected]|| Plane crashes into second World Trade Center tower.

Screen cap this fags. Trump will negotiate directly with Russia on this in the next two weeks and diffuse tensions

Count on it

>Barack Obongo is actually behind ISIS

drudge also confirmed this

Obama and Hillary started ISIS you know...

ISIS stands for "Islamic State In Syria".

The reason Obama and Hillary don't like the term is because they started and supported ISIS. And now they wish the whole world would forget it was they who did it all...

June 14, 2013
U.S. Military Aid To Rebels In Syria To Include Automatic Weapons, Mortars, And Rocket-Propelled Grenades

WASHINGTON, June 14 (2013) (Reuters) - The United States is likely to send weaponry like rocket-propelled grenades and mortars to Syria's rebels after President Barack Obama approved arming the insurgents, sources said on Friday.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html

June 26, 2014
Obama asks for authorization to provide direct military training to Syrian rebels

The Obama administration asked Congress on Thursday to authorize $500 million in direct U.S. military training and equipment for Syrian opposition fighters, a move that could significantly escalate U.S. involvement in Syria’s civil war.
Money for the assistance, which would expand a CIA covert training program, is included in a $65.8billion request for the Pentagon’s Overseas Contingency Operations, or OCO.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html

>it's like saying you love all people; then love means nothing.

Jesus BTFO

oh gee what a shock. what's next, you're gonna tell me Jews control our media?

This is the same CTR Serb faggot on every Trump thread. I'm assuming he was raped as a child.

>ISIS stands for "Islamic State In Syria".
Actually it stands for Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

>The reason Obama and Hillary don't like the term is because they started and supported ISIS. And now they wish the whole world would forget it was they who did it all...
No, they use the term Daesh because it's more insulting to ISIS.

>Daesh
>used by Press TV
>Insulting

lol

it is shameful...it is negroe...it is NOT American....

That would be presidential as fuck

He is the antichrist.

ching chong ping pong, how did you get through the great firewall of China?

OBRIGADO, SENHOR PRESIDENTE

>No, they use the term Daesh because it's more insulting to ISIS.

No they use the term Daesh in order to disassociate ISIS with Islam.

I voted against Obama.

(((Serbia)))

I see you got bombed into submission

I think I need to move out of the country if Hillary wins. Who isn't harboring mudslimes right now? Switzerland? Spain?