Give me your best arguments against Muslim faith

Give me your best arguments against Muslim faith.

I have a girl Im inlove with, but unfortunately she is Muslim. Im planning on attempting to break her faith over the years. Little by little and with reason. I need ammo.

She doesn't cover up at all, she cusses like a sailer, and even admitted to me she masturbates. Surely some of these things are against the Quran.
She seems to act like a normal person of the first world.

Provide me with quotes and rules of the Quran that will makr a rightous person question it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uem_0GQP-zY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read it yourself, lazy fuck.

>Im planning on attempting to break her faith over the years
she will be honor killed

Murder suicide. Only in death are you truly free

>Im planning on attempting to break her faith over the years.

The fuck is wrong with you? You want her to be a westernized whore?!

Like christianity, islam come from the filthy joos.

Nothing wrong with Muslims.

I visit the Middle East regularly and they do things right there that we in the West do not.

I can't buy land there, I will never get citizenship, if I fuck up I am out, etc.

We don't do these things and attack them for the problems not doing them causes.

We instead should turn on the decision makers instead of blaming these decent people.

This, it's her potentially crazy hardcore Muslim family you want to watch out for

Check em. Convert her to Kekism.

This any help to you?

There's two kinds of Mudslimes:
1) The ones who live by their holy book (Quran); which dictates the murder of all non-believers, lying is ok, pedophilia is ok, etc.
2) ...and the other ones who make up the majority and are 'peaceful'... but they're not actually Muslims because peace isn't something the Quran dictates.

That's like me saying I'm a famous musician without ever picking up an instrument. It allows them to conjure up anything they want while still claiming to be something they clearly aren't. It's ignorance and stupidity in it's most pure form.

You should listen to some of these nutcases. They'll yammer on and on about Mohammed being peaceful and caring... when in reality he had a 9 year old wife and waged war multiple times for the purpose of revenge, raped women, etc.

P.S. Religion is a tool for the mentally inept. They're too weak and stupid to take reality for what it is so they invent invisible characters like God to comfort themselves.

See what confuses me is that she is from Africa, she's from a town where they are basically all Muslim. She reads the Quran everyday yet she still tells me the books are peaceful and she still thinks killing is wrong and doesn't like pedophillia etc.

Are there muslim towns in Africa that have such a peaceful version of it ? Im starting to think she is lying to me because she knows it will scare me away.

>she will be honor killed

im sure the murder of non-believer parts are out of context. that quote is in the context of if youre being attacked by non-believers

If you do succeed somehow, make sure you get her and yourself outta there
Don't reveal new address... forever

if islam was really the true faith, they would not need to spread it by the sword and the ak

If she does all that then she doesn't have faith you autist. Being muslim is just her culture. She'll probably celebrate eid inatead of christmas and thats it. This thread is retarded.

if she doesn't practice she isn't "righteous", retardo. Just like how 90% of Christians don't practice, neither do Muslims in the west. She most likely knows what she does is against the religion but doesn't care

jesus, you're stupid

No you retards. She prays everyday and reads the Quran. I told she was breaking the rules and she said she wasn't. I wanted particular passages so I can confront her that she is indeed violating the rules.

Also read this
I said she isn't in the west. She is in Africa.

>She prays everyday and reads the Quran

good, because none of those things you mentioned in the OP are against islam

faggot

/thread

death penalty for apostasy.
Here's hoping she's worth it, cuz if you ever change your mind it could cost both of you your lives.

Also, try actually learning about Islam. It is just a theological construct of fascism. I hope the flag by your ID is more than just some colors, fellow burger?

Be submissive to your husband. No woman with dignity and sandnigger expecations of whites will want to do that. If you need a collection, go to thereligionofpeace.org. Also check which koran she is reading - there's the muslim brotherhood one and a standard, non shitskin translation. Good luck and when you're done with her, make sure to kill her family as well - its only polite to take ou the trash.

you Protestant cuck. The Quran verses mean nothing.

THINKING about the verses is where Islam starts

shut the fuck up and fuck her right in the pussy you weakling

brainwash her with your dick, what are you, a pooftah?

>you are in luck
I'll deliver you the payload:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uem_0GQP-zY

6 minute vid.
see the channel for many many more worthwhile well supported/researched arguments.

doing the lord's work user, God speed

Thank you very much man. Big help

They are against the hadiths buttsucker

>how'd you like it?

he has the best arguments I've come across
cite both bible and quran, and also debates muslims

How about...fuck Islam? And Christianity? And Judaism? They're all shit and all you fucks do is perpetuate this moralistic blather rather than actually analyzing the eschatology and philosophy of it. Instead of interesting ideological questions like
>what is the self
>how does the self relate to society
>how is the natural world a reflection of the supernatural
>how can each person use the divine as a means of instituting social cohesion through gnosis

You fags ask
>duh should women be sexy
>should i say naughty words
>should i jerk muh peepee
>is it wrong to like buttsex

You fucking suck and deserve to die.

>liked it?

he has best well researched argument based on both books

Lol. Tanned German spotted.

let me think
>about how retarded that kid is.

why do they give rapefugees web access? to plan bombings or shit-post?

There is a community in south texas that is a no go zone because of the rapes and muders perpetrated by muslims. This is near me. Fuck muslims. They are a blight and need to be killed with fire. Dont lower yourself op. Neither she, her culture, or her people are worth it

Well I was planning on having her move to America with me but starting to think she isn't a realistic option anymore. Her muslim faith is proving to be a bigger hassle then I thought it would be, and she thinks Im too old for her. Thought she would be cool with it because of her religion but I guess not.

Sucks because besides the age gap and her faith she is literally perfect for me.
Fuck life.
I guess I'll move on but still be friends with her and chip away at her faith and hope for the best. In the mean time try to consider other women.

She's already there. Remind her that she must submit to her husband and convert her to Christianity.