It’s ‘Good’ If Conservatives Feel Unable To Speak On Campus

>If somebody claims to feel certain speech is unsafe, Kohn said, they should be believed.

>“Feelings are valid,” she said, according to Stroup. “I’m never going to argue with people’s feelings.”

>Kohn also said it’s a good thing if conservatives feel unable to express their views for fear of encountering hostility from their peers or professors. “If they feel like they can no longer speak against positive social change, good.”

>dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/sally-kohn-its-good-if-conservatives-feel-unable-to-speak-on-campus/

Other urls found in this thread:

marcuse.org/herbert/pubs/60spubs/65repressivetolerance.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=bhfc2xuxfWU
washingtonpost.com/opinions/im-gay-i-want-my-kid-to-be-gay-too/2015/02/19/eba697c2-b847-11e4-aa05-1ce812b3fdd2_story.html
medium.com/@nntaleb/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577#.uu1zgcfqx
youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=NCJTV5KaJJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>positive social change

Such as?

>(((Kohn)))

This cunt, man

>this cunt

>Feelings are valid
>But not as much as positive change
>so Feelings are invalid
Get the fuck out of here

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

That is the definition of a punchable face

>speech
>unsafe

Pick one you fucking dyke

>internalizing your values so hard that you are against dissent itself

I fully expect some major ideological conflict over the next couple decades.

(((Kohn)))

>leftists can say whatever they want its fine
>but people with a different opinion from them should be silenced

Every time

Its called progress shitlord

Kike Dyke.

>wanting religion in college
>wanting anti-intellectualism in college
>wanting science denial in college

Fuck off from college and stay pleb you retarded spic.

She is basically parroting Marcuse's viewpoint from "Repressive Tolerance."

marcuse.org/herbert/pubs/60spubs/65repressivetolerance.htm

>The conclusion reached is that the realization of the objective of tolerance would call for intolerance toward prevailing policies, attitudes, opinions, and the extension of tolerance to policies, attitudes, and opinions which are outlawed or suppressed. In other words, today tolerance appears again as what it was in its origins, at the beginning of the modern period--a partisan goal, a subversive liberating notion and practice. Conversely, what is proclaimed and practiced as tolerance today, is in many of its most effective manifestations serving the cause of oppression.

What about the conservative's feelings? They're not valid because you believe you have the authority to deem what is and isn't valid. These cunts deserve the noose, they're good for nothing else.

Is that a guy or a woman?
Fuck you america

>If they feel like they can no longer speak against positive social change, good.
This line is fucking hilarious. I'd call her a retard, but it's just a subversive kike.

I agree, it's a good thing if heretics are too afraid to speak out against our beautiful religion of social justice.

No, friend. This is the face that acid is made for.

>>wanting anti-intellectualism in college
it's already there
now you can fall down, it's autumn

my feelings are that you're a fucking dumbass

Sally "Horse Cock" Kohn

does it matter you transphobic loser?

Shapiro completely destroyed her at Politicon

Why is she still opening her mouth?

I'd be SOOO ashamed

youtube.com/watch?v=bhfc2xuxfWU

isnt that the lesbian with sand in her vagina who ranted about pepe for 30 minutes on live tv?

washingtonpost.com/opinions/im-gay-i-want-my-kid-to-be-gay-too/2015/02/19/eba697c2-b847-11e4-aa05-1ce812b3fdd2_story.html

this oven-dodger is beyond the pale despicable tho. here's an article she wrote about her wanting her in vitro daughter (I'm sure the gender was left to chance, LOL!) to be a lesbian like her mothers.

thats maddow

they are the same shit tho

I'll enjoy seeing her name on the list of people to go on a one way helicopter sightseeing tour of the Atlantic Ocean when Trump wins in a landslide.

don't make me watch that fucking manlet kike

it'll be good right until it suddenly isn't

can't fearo the shapiro

Tweet her this.

nah

>“I’m never going to argue with people’s feelings.”
The thought of a legitimate, no-nonsense, above the table racewar makes me feel great

Going to a talk by her at my uni (for a class). What should I ask her Cred Forums?

So one side should lose its agency?

What happens when entire social groups lose agency?

Nah

daily reminder:

medium.com/@nntaleb/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577#.uu1zgcfqx

Nothing, shut her down.

start yelling BLACK LIVES MATTER. and take the microphone like the did to milo

It's already happening user

I am lost for words. (((Her))) poor daughter.

This, fuck their liberal standards.

You should yell BLACK LIVES MATTER and take her mic. She would think that's a valid form of expression

What do conservatives have to say? They all have backward views

>hates gays
>hates abortion
>they tend to be racists

It's just hate

What the fuck is happening in that picture, m8? I just smoked pot and that reply broke my brain

Fucking this.

The tolerant liberal strikes again

Welcome to bolshevist methods of logic.

>>If somebody claims to feel certain speech is unsafe, Kohn said, they should be believed.

Wait so why doesn't this apply to the "other side" as well?

We're going to crush these kikes underfoot without even the barest shred of mercy.

Who is this she steve-o?

Also OP why did you leave this out? This is worse than what you quoted.

>Kohn also argued that disruptive protests, such as those aiming to prevent a controversial guest from speaking, are a form of free speech themselves.

>When Powers argued that speech should be protected because by itself it is never dangerous, Kohn countered by saying Powers failed to recognize her white privilege. Speech that seems harmless to middle or upper-class whites, she said, could be deeply threatening to poor and non-white communities.

only oldfags remember this meme

Steven Crowder just destroyed her in a debate on his youtube channel. She believes it's only a few muzzies that would kill her.

>indoctrinating your children
This is disgusting. Unless this is faked like Hillary's other letters "from kids".

>libtards blame others of child abuse
>have no problems using their own children as political tools and feeding them their own propaganda

It never ceases to amaze me.

please stop promoting degeneracy, burger-chan

lurk moar

Is there a better link, fag?

Sally, shut the fuck up you stupid dumb cunt!

considering she and her kind will be one of the first groups the rapefugees they are so obsessed with bringing into the country will attack, i'd say you're correct

Sounds to me like FASCISM

What an idiot. You libtard you just bought yourself a Donald dump.

youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs

This bitch should have her head cut off with a dull knife.

Puddi puddi mayne

I really fucking hate this guy.

This. Only when confronted by their own tactics, from their own side, will they see the error of their ways.

unfortunately not

i assume she only agreed to the debate without any HD Footage/proper recording or it will be released at a later date

she knew that shes gonna get bodied

Don't let us down user.
Grow a ballsack and do this.
You will be legend.
Kek wills it.

Thats how you know shes entirely fucking delusional.

>b-but muh gay lesbian trans colored muslim friend who drinks and lol smokes pot wears a kebab so obviously all islam is fine lol like wow but also fascism and communism are right wing too lol im a lesbian too but you know those muslim countries elected women but the US hasnt lol they are much progress

Basically she is entirely detatched from reality. Wish I had that pic referencig that video about "I'm a gay muslim"

love when leftards straight up label their agenda as "good" and that they're "on the right side of history"

Why is it signed Sally Kohn? That's not her daughter's name. That's her own name.

Her daughter's name is Willa.

I FEEL like this bitch should be shot in the fucking head, try and argue with me.

I'd love to see a leftist tell itself that while it gets its skull stomped into the pavement.

>>“Feelings are valid,” she said, according to Stroup. “I’m never going to argue with people’s feelings.”

Please gas yourself then and save us the trouble.

> Kohn also said it’s a good thing if conservatives feel unable to express their views for fear of encountering hostility

The liberal mind is a pretzel of inherent contradiction.

Your feelings are valid, your feelings matter.

its more likely Sally wrote it

Good fucking god.

>Ak-15
EVERY FUCKING TIME

This is a severely underappreciated meme

What happened to that petition for her to go to the middle east?

>(((Kohn)))
err time

>Sally "Sharia is peaceful and progressive and gay-friendly" (((Cohen)))

god that was so jewish I started coveting shekels

Thats not "leftism", thats progressivism retards.

Come on guys, I loved him in Silicon Valley

>lol you should be afraid to have a different opinion than me : ^ ) also ur hitler

progressiveism is a type of leftism. You don't know how to use the word "not".

i want to cause pain to these individuals

My feelings are also valid. Conservative feelings are just as valid as Liberal feelings.

Unless of course, (((she's))) trying to say that Liberals matter more as people, and that conservatives should be second-class citizens not afforded the same rights as everyone else.

Ya know, I dont really have a problem with faggots in general but this fucking dykes face needs a good fucking smashing.

Just shout "PEPE!" if she uses the words "alt-right", it triggers the shit out of her.

Liberals are elitists as fuck.

If you're anything right of center you're essentially not even human so there's no hard feelings if you get shit on.

I hate it when I lose my violence.

yes. it does, you normalphobe

>progressiveism is a type of leftism

Progressivism has as much in common with "left-wing politics", as does fascism and right-wing politics.

Just because theyre on the same spectrum doesnt mean theyre interchangable terms you fuckwit.

All the more reason to not listen or respect anything a leftist says or does.

hot lesbians>gays>fecal matter >ugly dykes

>person say stuff that makes you think they are a crazy communist who will put people in camps if they hold the wrong opinions
>it's a Jew
Every time. You kikes don't police each other, ever? Oh, that's right. Your talmud says you can do whatever you want to the non-jew, and it's justified. That's a real good system of morality you have there. I can hardly believe you scammed everyone into accepting it as legitimate in a civil society, but there you go.

>A

Agreed, with the caveat that normal people>straight NEETs>hot lesbians.

When she walks all I can think about is her Bill Burr gait

youtube.com/watch?v=NCJTV5KaJJc

>If liberals FEEL happy, then it's good
>but if conservatives FEEL unhappy, who cares
The hypocrisy

She's right. University is for progress and open-mindedness. Something which Conservatives lack.

That's right, universities need to be censored to ensure open-mindedness can flourish; and change to the academic culture must be avoided because the system we have is the only way we can progress.

(((Kohn)))

I HATE HER FUCKING SMUG FUCKING FACE GET IT OUT NOW YOY FUCKING CUNT I WILL FUNKING PUNCH HER IN THE FUCKING CUNT IF I HAVE TO LOOK AT HER AGAIN

7/10

I don't get it

why do these ugly men not understand that islam hates them?

that's a man baby

and I prefer something slower

where did it "progress" from?

Who gets to define what "positive social change" is?

Oh, that's right, (((Kohn)))

These fucking kikes, man... my blood is boiling.
I'm so tired of these scumbags.

Are you crescent fresh?

So progressives cannot be fascist?

Try again fuckwit.

Holy fuck it's true

Those who make peaceful protest impossible make violent revolution inevitable.

You should seriously consider suicide.

Your reading comprehension is abysmal.

Throwing gays off buildings and setting fire to your teenage daughter for showing her hair.

You haven't read this (((journalist's))) previous gems?

>leftist rhetoric is racist and makes me feel unsafe

Two can play at this game, dyke.

>feelings are valid
>but my feelings which oppose yours are invalid

Nice one.

I've seen really unfortunate (biological) women who look like that. Might be legit.