Guys, is it over? Has the age of kek-induced euphoria come to en end now that the MSM has publicly recognized Pepe...

Guys, is it over? Has the age of kek-induced euphoria come to en end now that the MSM has publicly recognized Pepe? Where do we go from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4
youtube.com/watch?v=bzAGZT_XTAk
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Over? It hasn't even begun.

Pic related is how all of Cred Forums will act when WW3 happens

CTR, pepe is the lowest meme. You are still initiate memesters. You have a long climb yet. It's dangerous to go alone.

The retards are focusing on a humor meme.

I feel like it's over. Pepe is kill

Just enjoy it. 2008 was won by memes on the other side of the aisle. Now looking back, the memes are very embarrassing. It will be the same way for us 8 years from now. But that's a while aways

The MSM don't know it but they are contributing to Kek and Pepe meme magik. The more they post it, the greater Kek's power grows. Let chaos build order.

You guys can't be real. If you are, you're administration is run by complete blundering idiots and any cause you back is hopeless.

kek only expands his influence

It feels like the end of an era. Things can never be the same again. I get emotional.

'Tis just getting started, cuck. I'd stop shilling if I were you, you might end dead. Sadilay.

keep up the praise

Did you read my post? I said they are fools for blasting pepe into the limelight.

Ah you think memes are your ally...

The pull of the dank memes can only be countered by its opposite.....

youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4

I'm still going to tune in with optimism. But still, I'm failing to see where we can go from here. Ok, maybe the debates, if Trump mentions Pepe with admiration or something. We need to find a higher power for Kek to act on.
I praise kek every day brother.
It was inevitable.

Only 4d girls matter, desu.

Plz be my 4d gf

We begin to redpill our nation. Don't you think quite a few people will look into the meaning behind Pepe? They'll see us for what we really are; the truth.

The age of kek has passed now we ascend into the time of dat boi.

Where do we go now?
youtube.com/watch?v=bzAGZT_XTAk

Over? No way. We're not going anywhere. The media lifted up a tiny rock and is paying the price for the frog that bit them. REEEEEEEEE

>youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4

what is this fucking shit, why do these words take me to a singing disney movie?

It is the best strategy, asymmetrical media boosted quality meme warfare is never pretty.

The only mistake possible is to move into enemy territory and face overwhelming numbers of opposition.

The Kek must flow.

Are you a shill?! The Pepe ride is just beginning. The next step is to get the media to talk about the connection between Pepe and Kek. Can you imagine the news stories they'll make about Kek?! "Trump's Neo-Nazi Frog Connected to Online Cult of Ancient Egyptian God of Chaos" The media will look insanely retarded. It will be glorious.

What's really weird is MSM could have gone for happy merchant or something else actually racist... yet they chose a green skinned frog as the paragon of white supremacy. >_>

This. We have so many actually racist memes and they go after poor Pepe. Pepe dindu nuffin.

Shadilay, poor pepe.

OP is this some sort of concern trolling asking people to tone down the meme magic? Feels bad man.

What tips me off is your desire to plan the next phase. Thats very unkek man.

Free the memes, let the kek flow, be praised

Technically correct since kek probably doesn't exist.

KEK has been summoned in NY.
Shadilay, brothers.

You're right, let's not discuss the current state of affairs (notsrs).

They don't know it but they are magnifying and multiplying our meme magic

They won't realize until it's far too late

Digits confirm

HEATHEN!

What's this "Shadilay" meme now?

Pepe IS the current state of affairs you CTR shill. MSNBC, CNN, and ABC have all talked about Pepe. Cred Forums has more power right now than the Kikes. We are controlling this election.

SHADILAY!

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

lol

Nice try!

You see how OP is trying to mislead you Cred Forums?

Only dcently, my faith in Kek has reached fervor levels!

youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo