HAPPENING IN SYRIA, RUSSIA NAMING THE KIKE

Thread theme from based Leaf:
youtube.com/watch?v=W0Qk1agFuA8&list=PLRCnQQhxoNeH7Lw2aU7jZT2kfjNNb29_U&index=9

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?
A short time ago, US-led airstrikes targeted SAA troops, with monitors saying over 88 have been killed and over 100 injured. Russia in convening an urgent UN security council meeting.

>WHO THE FUCK CARES?
These airstrikes directly led to the victory of ISIS in a conflict over the Dair AL Zol region, which overlooks the Deir Ezzor airport in the region.

In addition, these airstrikes were launched shortly after humanitarian aid was dropped in the area.

>WHAT HAS BEEN THE RESPONSE?
The Syrian Gov't has said that the US acted with direct and blatant aggression towards their soldier and has 'paved the way' for ISIS victory.

Russia has questioned the willingness of the US to comply with the ceasefire agreements and has questioned their ability to control opposition groups.

The Pentagon has confirmed the reports, stating it was unintentional.

>CUNT GIVE ME SOURCES
See previous thread (field too long)

>DOESN'T THIS BELONG IN THE SYRIA GENERAL?
Fuck off this needs attention

Russia just launched a scathing statement at the West for supporting terrorists. They raised doubts whether any further dialogue will continue, as well as damning the current administration and their endless blame games. See last thread for details and quotes:
SKYKING has also been quite active, so listen out for it.

My last thread guys. I need to get some sleep soon, so someone will need to take over from here. Kek be with you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHylQRVN2Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
vimeo.com/18781528
pastebin.com/RvRysh9p
youtube.com/watch?v=W0Qk1agFuA8&index=9&list=PLRCnQQhxoNeH7Lw2aU7jZT2kfjNNb29_U
youtube.com/watch?v=plkaHUiHtGw
vocaroo.com/i/s1MMfrqBexOQ
cnn.com/2016/09/17/middleeast/syria-claims-coalition-airstrike-hit-regime-forces/
youtube.com/watch?v=ICxgcrwnTb4
youtube.com/watch?v=6xckBwPdo1c
centcom.mil/MEDIA/PRESS-RELEASES/Press-Release-View/Article/947839/coalition-halts-airstrike-in-progress-against-possible-syrian-military-position/
youtube.com/watch?v=IUzhISwCC-I
sputniknews.com/news/20160918/1045422697/russia-churkin-coalition-airstrike-syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G0AXgaFqEas
youtube.com/watch?v=zeGhjAKYguA
zombietime.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8&app=desktop
news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/
vocaroo.com/i/s1SHBa2Rgpw4
periscope.tv/logen99999/1vOxwRZwNprJB
youtube.com/watch?v=oOrmdub1WCQ#t=222
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prep up the nukes

NUKES IN 30

ITT: shitskins
No one cares about your vaporized cousins

>RAKETA

Lol skipped one thread completely

Skyking info 1/2

THREAD THEME

THREAD THEME

THREAD THEME

For the Dark Gods!
Chaos!
Let slip the dogs of war!

Our Lord and Saviour Alexander Gordon Jahans will not allow it

WAR IS INEVITABLE

Stop making these threads you idiot. No one cares about some mudshits getting blown up and it certainly isn't going to start a fucking nuclear war.

Nothing will happen, Putin is an Israel agent.

Well, shit.

Skyking info 2/2

pls obongo pls stop

we don't want this war

has obongo said any fucking thing

Why is everyone acting like this is the biggest happening of all time? It will literally be forgotten in a week or two.

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

FIRST TARGET: FYROM

attaching the image would be nice mate

We could've been allies with Russia... We could've killed shit skin Muslim terroists together... But no... The greedy Jews in charge decided that a war with them would be better...
Why god?
WHY???

Toniblerim on suicide watch

Oh sweet naive child. It's all over now. You are dead. Just like we all are.

Reminder that Hillary is literally stirring fears of the Russians and the red devil by constantly saying Trump is a Russian agent

Who else /would get drafted/ here?

CS:GO will be playable again

not again AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

>frogs of war

Go away storm wheenie. Go back to Hillary and tell her that your cover was uncovered today.

what the fuck my post didn't come through has obongo siad anything yet, how many hours till show time.

> Reminder that Hillary is
an ill woman.

Who /defecttorussia/ here?

IT
IS
NOT
happening.

hopefully

WHO HERE HAS THE EURASIAN UNION TURK SCREENCAPS?

An ill woman with a large amount of retards who believe every single thing that she shits out.

OP here

Okay I have done my part keeping these threads running for about 5 hours, so if someone wants to follow the same theme then feel free, here is the template for the happening thread image.

Good lucks lads, I look forward to seeing mushroom clouds on the horizon in the morning, if kek wills it.

>TL;DR Someone carry this on for me please.

ZOG wants ISIS to succeed. Good US-RU relations would be a detriment to their goal. Prepare for a whole new wave of state sanctioned shitskin infestations of Europe!

Not me, I'm going back to mexico :^)

BTW, if you hear farting or PACMAN on 8992 IT IS NOT -REPEAT: NOT- BEING JAMMED.

It's Aussie Over the Horizon Radar shitposting on the freq.

Fuck that shit I'm going to best korea.

any livestreams?

Because recently Putin paid off Russia's Rothchild debt and told the Jews to fuck outta Russia! He da man!

Bantacular

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

Also read this for a full rundown of what to expect in nuclear war.
pastebin.com/RvRysh9p

Russians are the fucking worst for online games, definitely.

NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE

STOP BEING A PUSSY RUSSIA

wake up kid

I am a white man in Africa, with a plane ticket back to EU for November.
On a scale from one to PEPE, how fucked am I?

Didn't last long

am i safe in germany?

Hussein Obongo at it again, he just can't let his child named ISIS fail, what a fucking faggot muslim enabler

I'd say you're on the ooga booga level.

lel nope

>I am a white man in Afric

WITH MORE THAN JUST MY GOD TO PLEASE

I HEAR THE DRUMS
I KNOW IT'S URGENT
I HEAR SURVIVAL IN HIS HANDS

sure, man.
sure.

This was just an accident. US and Russia will clear things up and they'll go back to bombing ISIL together.

Non-happening, please delete this thread.

Not playing neither dota or cs go.
Dota is literally a boiling pot of shit full of 12-16 years old retards.
And CS is just morally old, in my opinion. We have Battefields and arma. Why playin small arena shooter?
And I am really sad about image of russian games these days.

WHY

i DONT GET IT ?

I hope you don't get AIDS, friendo.

all kids are shit at co-op games and slavs are not an exception
too bad they don't have consoles to play cowadooty all day and prefer f2p or 1 time purchase shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

keked

it was a mistake, the US was targeting ISIS

And all of this just to elect Hillary or keep Obama... Sad!

What the fuck is it with these cards? All of them are literally predicting events that have recently happened.

Last reminder someone will need to take over the threads, otherwise they will all die

Template for image is in the above post

One final good luck you glorious cunts.

I need something more exciting

youtube.com/watch?v=W0Qk1agFuA8&index=9&list=PLRCnQQhxoNeH7Lw2aU7jZT2kfjNNb29_U

NUKE US RUSSIA. I WANNA GET NUKED SO HARD. PLEASE.

thanks Obama

>ISIL
Why aren't you making this statement publicly Obama?

I hope you Burgers understand this.

8992 ACTIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=plkaHUiHtGw

SKYING

keked at pic.

We're coming with you frog

This comic needs a variation lile that russia/turkey one I didnt save

Just picked up something unintelligible...Anyone else hear that?

This will blow over but be used against Trump

>can you imagine how a loose cannon like Trump would handle this

Cnn in the morning.

Only Poland stands between you and Putin.

You must follow in your grandfathers' footsteps and become a Panzergrenadier to ride against the Eastern horde.

If you don't get it you're probably the annoying Slav im talking about

literally just a test

vocaroo.com/i/s1MMfrqBexOQ

Test count

You'll occasionally hear faint French. It's maritime ship-to-ship radios near the antenna.

>Published Thu Oct 8, 2015
Fucking tinfoil seriously.

FUCK OF MATE

go sip your tea instead

Of course why do you think we've been so pro trump. They have no recourse but global crackdown

cnn.com/2016/09/17/middleeast/syria-claims-coalition-airstrike-hit-regime-forces/

At least you're typing in English.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICxgcrwnTb4

PUTIN IF YOU ARE READING THIS

NUKE US

WE DESERVE IT

LOVE,
USA

But Trump is apparently in cahoots with Russia according to the Clinton News Network. He will use it as a sign of the democrats being untrustworthy and further proof that Obama is helping ISIS. That's probably why Barry hasn't said anything yet.

Straight to a woodcutting factory in Siberia?

That was it alright. Thanks serbianon.

>be syrian patriot
>fighting terrorists everyday
>be protecting your countrymen from violent invaders
>get blown up by king nigger
>laying there bleeding out
>hear snackbars in the distance
>isis is taking over your base while your comrades are burning, screaming and bleeding all around you
>thinking about your family in the town you were protecting as your vision starts to fade
>know what isis is going to do to them
>body musters its last bit of energy to send a single tear down your bloody cheek
Thanks Obama, really doing America proud.

Fucking traitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xckBwPdo1c

fincuck can tell time wow

still a good source kiddo

go prep your mudshit bull.

>>>OOPS I did it again..
>>Oh shit lel :DD
>Oh wait man again, hinest mistake bruh
>Bruh....... I have bad news

Poronkusema.

Are you saying that I should use meme-magic to killsteal the russian dragon while you flee and come back as a upgraded version?

CONDUCTOR

Awaken the Tsar

Now that I ponder the concept...

Your flag is like a little window to peep inside a nuclear explosion.

So Russia Nukes us when? I am waiting for the US to become the common enemy everyone rallies together to destroy.

I don't seem to get anything if I turn on the squelch. There was a broadcast before that I didn't get because of it. Is it possible to adjust the squelch?

>terrorists
That's a funny way of saying "moderates"

>Oh we didn't mean to do it
>But the Syrians deserved it!
Holy shit

what if king obongo uses this as an excuse to have dhs take over or suspend the election?

it looks like the globalists are in full panic mode right now.

If doubles its FUCKING happening
> if singles its fucking nothing

ISIS has been trying to storm that location for a year now, it was probably the most fortified location in syria and now they can capture, take the massive arsenals and redeploy soldiers elsewhere, it could cause a domino effect that ends with ISIS taking back Palmyra

>mfw im going to have to listen to a lecture from my jewish college professor on monday about how evil assad is

why the fuck did I go to college

>most modern army in the world
>somehow """"""misses" the target

uh, really makes me think

Yep. Some fucked up shit

Rrraaaaare?

centcom.mil/MEDIA/PRESS-RELEASES/Press-Release-View/Article/947839/coalition-halts-airstrike-in-progress-against-possible-syrian-military-position/

IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Coalition halts airstrike in progress against possible Syrian military position
Press Operations

Release No: 16-072
Sept. 17, 2016
September 17, 2016
RELEASE #20160917-27
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

TAMPA, Fla. –Earlier today Coalition aircraft conducted an airstrike south of Dayr Az Zawr, Syria. Coalition forces believed they were striking a Da’esh fighting position that they had been tracking for a significant amount of time before the strike. The coalition airstrike was halted immediately when coalition officials were informed by Russian officials that it was possible the personnel and vehicles targeted were part of the Syrian military. The location of the strike is in an area the coalition has struck in the past, and coalition members in the Combined Air Operations Center had earlier informed Russian counterparts of the upcoming strike. It is not uncommon for the Coalition Air Operations Center to confer with Russian officials as a professional courtesy and to deconflict Coalition and Russian aircraft, although such contact is not required by the current U.S. – Russia Memorandum of Understanding on safety of flight. Syria is a complex situation with various military forces and militias in close proximity, but coalition forces would not intentionally strike a known Syrian military unit, officials said. The coalition will review this strike and the circumstances surrounding it to see if any lessons can be learned.

mfw trump could have prevented this

So what would happen if this was the other way around and the Syrians bombed Americans?

soon I hope

This is a Siberian wood-cutters image board.

What are you studying and if it isn't related to politics then why is your professor injecting his politics into the lesson?

I live in Sheffield. Waiting for the nukes lads.

Yo guys, breddy high right now, need someone to tell me this isn't happening tonight.

>ib4 degenerate
It's medical.

I will prep your mom to receive my nice and warm sticky load of sperm in her puss.

Then i will throw your father to jewish monkeys so they can brainwash him into a good goyim just like you guys are dreaming while you're circle jerking and holding each other's hands.

please stop being so retarded

Your mom is a poronkusema after i fucked her loose puss, your mom man, your mema.

its an international relations class

Well at least they admit it.

The Russians still won't admit MH77.

Because civilians dying in a civil justifies attacking the military of a sovereign nation.

COMFY THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUzhISwCC-I

time to quit and go STEM

oh look it's the newfag from the last thread

you can tell because you post 15 times a thread like a fucking normie.

nuke launch already confirmed brah

you're toast in more ways than one

HIDE YO KIDS

>implying the russians did MH77

So, how do we fix the American problem?

im not smart enough for STEM desu

>attacking a nation you aren't at war with is justified because civilians might be dying
Then why aren't the US getting attacked for all the civilians they kill with drone strikes?

I bought your momma for unssi markka.

NO RUSSIAN EVER CALLED ME GOYIM

sputniknews.com/news/20160918/1045422697/russia-churkin-coalition-airstrike-syria.html

I can't handle this shit

this

>morally old

what did he mean by this

Because they did. I guess the dumbasses manning the air defences thought it was an Ukrainian plane coming in for an attack run or something.

They just played the Samantha power press conference at the UN, she's a fucking idiot, she was using the word, seriously and really like a little bitch as if the Russians were pulling a stunt.
It's frightening how inept she is, talking like an SJW at that level of diplomacy.

As someone in STEM, we still have to take libral arts classes, and the retarded professors still inject their politics into the classes

I bought your mom with my toenail.

Chill Bruce I was being sarcastic. My country's foreign policy is a cancer on the planet.

Does this mean I can be a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. now?

>be usa
>be superpower
>be one of the most experienced war monglers on earth
>bomb a bunch of friendlies
>"oops sorry there is still allot to learn about war"

Churkin is going to ride Power's ass up and down the corridors of the UN like a cowboy.

But user... today is September the 18th!

It's pretty retarded that an official representative can go on a rant about how Syria is ebil so they deserved it. This is why you need Trump.

Neat. Shall we duel with puukko at dawn or will you still be drunk then?

>stating it was unintentional.

Me. Already received a letter when I turned 18 informing me of the 'passive draft' (government can order me to join the army whenever it wants).

Thankfully, I have autism and am frail, so they'd probably just give me a desk job. I'll get to watch World War III from a comfy chair.

can you prove they did?

if anyone was operating AA in ukraine was ukrainians

anyway... you can believe any shit CTV tells you, but it doesnt change the fact that you have no prove the russians did it

>These airstrikes directly led to the victory of ISIS in a conflict over the Dair AL Zol region, which overlooks the Deir Ezzor airport in the region.

How recent? They make it sound like today.

He also issued an international arrest warrant for Soros

>

>Murica giving their word in international politics and actually keeping it
Has it ever happened?

If you're high IQ you'll be exempt from fighting on the ground

With any luck Trump will stop this shit. Hopefully he doesn't do what Obama did and fail to follow his promises to stop the foreign fuckery.

Yes today

It was today. Or, well, yesterday in Syria. It's already tomorrow there.

oh no now SAA and Russia will hate us now, we had such great relations before

AYO HOL UP

I'm sorry for you

here in huehueland no shits are given for social sciences in STEM

'Member Hillary's "Reset Button"?

No, we are just begging for a hard nuke in our anus.

Thanks

Too bad it's the weekend or this would be everywhere. CNN is covering some black caucus fundraiser, with Obama speaking.

Since when are comfy chairs immune to Nukes?

No black people were killed, why would he?

yeah, the usaf or navy repeatedly bombed an SAA stronghold and killed 100+ soldiers. isis launched an offensive immediately after and took a hill that over looks the stronghold. isis will probably be able to retake palmyra now.

GIVE ME SWEET DEATH LORD KEK
RULER OF CHAOS RAIN YOUR SWEET
DEATHLY EMBRACE ON US!
PRAISE BE TO THE FROG OF ETERNAL CHAOS!!!!

>A short time ago, US-led airstrikes targeted SAA troops, with monitors saying over 88 have been killed and over 100 injured.

This is actually technically WW3 guys...
But let's see how they sort it out.
Fucking mess, I can't even into anymoar after these last two years... fucking shit

Shove a bomb up his ass and lecture him about personal relations.

There's little reason I can think of for the Ukrainians to shoot it down. It flew over Ukraine towards the Caucasus, the vector would not make the Ukrainians think it was a Russian bombing run. On the contrary, the Russians are the only one's who could have mistaken it for incoming air attack.

Except nobody will trust you in the international community (once again) since you JUST agreed to a ceasefire

>Mfw nobody knows my country exists
>They won't even waste nukes on it
How can superpowers even compete?

WHY AREN'T THE LEFTIST SHITS PROTESTING THIS???

>bush is president
>leftist shits protest war in iraq without end
>Obama continues neo con proxy war bull shit
>leftist don't give a shit cause they are faggots

At least you'll die pining for the fjords.

>monglers
Leave the politics to us and just stick to squatting friend

Screen cap this fags. Trump will negotiate directly with Russia on this in the next two weeks and diffuse tensions

Count on it

>nukes
>over an arab shithole, literally a petri dish for world powers to have a pissing match over

haha lol :)

To be fair, they used to bomb the shit out of us lot in Afghanistan.

Unless it was a false flag.
Or much more likely standard issue Ukie incompetence

first black president and he goes to jail. the jokes just write themselves

Feels good to be irrelevant.

I'll weasel my way into a bunker. Preferably one with wifi.

Nuclear war is coming.

>The Pentagon has confirmed the reports, stating it was unintentional.
Your earlier thread said the US claimed responsibility. Why did you change this?

youtube.com/watch?v=G0AXgaFqEas

American General here. It was an accident. One of the pilots put his soda right next to the "drop bomb" button.

Russia is blowing up our email with angry messages. Top lel.

Holy shit kek please let this happen

I hope they nuke CDMX

Oh well I'm going to bed, let's see if I wake up in the morning, I practically am at the nork langley here... That is the first nuke coming here is going here..

I sleep heavy heart.
youtube.com/watch?v=zeGhjAKYguA

>tfw WWIII wipes out the proper 50 and PR becomes the legitimate heir to our Empire of Dirt.

LOL

FUCK YOU SYRIA

AND FUCK YOU RUSSIA

WANT AN APOLOGY?

HOW ABOUT THIS?

"WHOOPS LOL"

>the two are mutually exclusive

>tfw I left the big gulp in the cockpit

My bad

Hmm......that is interesting indeed.

the US is claiming responsibility, but they're saying it was an accident.

Intentional. Sending a message.

Still fucking stupid.

>Russia has questioned the willingness of the US to comply with the ceasefire agreements and has questioned their ability to control opposition groups.
I think it's obvious we don't have any control over the durkas, all their funding comes from KSA. What will Russia do if the ceasefire collapses? Are they going to stay there forever?

>There's little reason I can think of for the Ukrainians to shoot it down

mistake? blame the russian or rebels? stupidity?

plus, you are implying the ukrainians knew from where the plane was comming

lol we the people have no control over our government...

American """accountability""" nd """honesty"""

We be takin all the fisk us, we got the whole ocean floor covered with secret doomsday device.

Since we we're not allowed to make the nukes, cuz you alway knew we would just nuke the whales the first chance we got...

I dont want to die yet damnit

That requires too many assumptions for me to believe it. Honestly, you think it's more likely the Ukrainians did a false flag to make the Russians look bad when they already were doing that by invading Ukraine? Why would they bother? How is that more likely than "stupid Russians think an air liner is military"? They've done that before.

The reason of course is that you love Russia and don't want to admit they made a mistake. Which is what separates us: I love America, but I at least admit they fucked up here.

Beautiful song. Good night Norway.

After the 8s get Australian shitposting has taken such a drastic drop in quality... Kek be praised.

>world war
>over a serbian shithole, literally a petri dish for the ottomans and austrians to have a pissing match over.

>white man in Africa
You're pretty fucked, yeah

Fuck, you're a NATO member. If I were President, I'd give all the nukes you want to kill whales with so long as you use the extras to take out Sweden.

IED in NYC

The jews want to put the whole world under the control of the banks.

The US for instance has a central bank that is privately owned by the jews. The central bank prints money and the US borrows it at interest. The US has to ask the jews for money if it wants to do anything. This is one of the main ways the jews control the US.

Russia's economy is largely based on oil so the jews had the US crash the oil market. Russia is currently hurting but still surviving. The jews want to run an oil pipeline through Syria to bypass Russia and crash their economy... to force them under their control like the US is under their control. Iran, China etc etc all of these people are future targets of the jews and why the US calls them "evil" just like how Germany was supposedly "evil" because Hitler wanted to create a new German economy.

That's very basically where we are, the jew controlled world vs the independent world

Well I guess cod4 is happening now

>escalation

It flew over their territory. They knew it was there, you have to inform local air control when you enter another country's air space. They knew which way it was going. It makes no sense to shoot down a plane going away from your front lines, especially one they knew was a passenger liner.

Whereas, it's entirely conceivable the Russian air defence guys didn't know.

They had protests every month when Bush was President. They were quarterly during Obama's Afghan surge and now we're lucky to see any. Most were by Code Pink, now they're non-existent besides a protest at the Democratic convention.

Here's a good site that has most protests, only because they document anti-Semitism and degeneracy

zombietime.com/

>world war
>over some duke shot by a serb
>world war 2 electric boogaloo
>over nationalism

How many random animal pics do you have? I know you have at least 7

SKYKING JUST WENT OFF

I sat down from making dinner and swear I heard a dialtone. PLZ CONFIRM

>I WANNA GET NUKED SO HARD. PLEASE.
Shit posting can become a reality, frog, be careful what you wish for...
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8&app=desktop

14 INJURED. IN NYC.

Shut up no it did not stop forcing the happening.

I heard it too user.

I swear to god I hear it say testing testing and then a dial tone.

Just a reminder that Israels foreign minister prefer ISIS over a strongIran backed Assad regime.
news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/

We are the servants of kikes

>poltards actually believe this

>stupid Russians think an air liner is military
Except Russian military personnel is a million times more capable than Ukrainian military. They would know a fucking military plane from a civilian one for sure. Unlike the Ukrainians. Occam's razor m8. Use it.
And who the fuck said I love Russia?

It's true jew

>world war 3 Cred Forums's REEEEEE
>over trump losing and shillary pissing off russia to the point where they just nuke us.
>Hillary faints before hitting the activation key for the counter nuke strike
>US gets destroyed and the rest of the world is safe.

>ask Slavpai for my cease fire
>Bomb Bad mudslimes
>Oops!

Ethics is social science

Does anybody have it? You can resolve the number from a dial tone, obviously.

>tfw Fallout soon

Finally I don't have to play shitty bethesda games,soon I'll experience the real thing

vocaroo.com/i/s1SHBa2Rgpw4

Nothing, big, probably just a test

>literally having "rally for nudity"
>literally protest that you want "Obama to be a dictator
>no Syria in sight

Wew lad, leftists can't be relied upon to take care of their own ranks, like we've been doing by purging the neo con shits and nominating Trump.

ITT: a bunch of muslims and ivans screaming about nothing

>American flags doing it too
Traitors will be shipped to the bottom of the Baltic lagoon.

>Russian air defence guys didn't know.
Except it fucking isnt concievable since all the fucking data is even available on a fucking phone app. Russias involvement in the conflict involved only a few highly trained mercs. The rest was done by the Ukrainian rebels.

>A million
Last time I checked, there were more dead Russians than Ukrainians in the Donbass.

The Russians have more up to date equipment and a larger force, but the Ukrainians are not pushovers. The Russians probably have better generals (Debaltseve, etc), but at least so far, the Ukrainians have better soldiers.

Jewmerica at it again.

Surprising.

Probably. Some of the stations broadcast a DTMF tone at the end of their calls.

good goy, you get a cheeseburger tonight

Sauce? I think I just found my new waifu

>he's ok with the US government helping ISIS
You're the real traitor here.

And the US knew where the SAA positions were in Deir ez-Zor, supposedly, yet they ended up hitting them anyway.

People aren't perfect, nor do they always know everything even when proper information is available.

good movie

>wah wah wah, muh fallout 4 is soo bad, waaah

We aren't traitors you fucking shit head. What is the fucking purpose of an American presence in Syria? What benefit DO I as an AMERICAN get from this?

Maybe a second IED.

>It flew over their territory
You are saying that the ukrainians knew about every plane flying over the country? From where it come from, trajectory, ect? Thats not how it works... specialy not during a shitstorm

Even if the flight control in Kiev knew about it, do you really think they were able to tell the ukrainian army about every single plane flying over the coutry... destination, etc?

source nigger

periscope.tv/logen99999/1vOxwRZwNprJB

BUILDING CONFIRMED COLLAPSED BY NYPD ON STREAM.

But it IS bad

you're, clearly, in the wrong place.

None, maybe not being punished by the jews

Why is the US in the Middle East in the first place? jews

Why did WWII happen? jews

please invade

THIS

THIS

THIS

>actually believing the war is between Russians and ukrainians
>more dead Russians
Its a Ukrainian civil war you stupid cunt. No Russians involved except for arming the rebels. Russia is technically not at war with Ukraine. Your lack of this knowledge only proves how little you understand about the conflict and are therefore banned from shitposting about it from this day until your last.

oops sorry ASSad hahahahaha

Greater Israel soon

A plane coming from behind your own lines that then flies over them is clearly not a threat. And yes they would know, civilian and military aircraft have to know of each other's presence to operate safely.

The idea the Ukrainians would shoot down a plane that just flew over their lines from behind them that clearly wasn't military as they weren't attacked is far more outlandish than the idea that the Russians were jumpy and assumed, since it was coming from Ukrainian territory, it was an attack aircraft.

not really... ethics is moral philosophy

>And the US knew where the SAA positions were in Deir ez-Zor, supposedly, yet they ended up hitting them anyway.
Yes user. Im sure it was mere (((coincedence)))

>gas leak
who cares. i live in nyc. this shit happens every other week. our infrastructure is crumbling, and this is what happens as a result. nothing more

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND THE US IS TO BLAME
BABY YOU GIVE CEASE FIRE
A BAD NAME

I can say what I damn well want to.

The rebels are a smokescreen like the FSA in North Aleppo, it's really a Russian operation. We know for a fact the Russians send troops over the border, we know those tanks are manned by Russian crews and that Russian infantry accompany them. We know the Marines stormed Debaltseve airport when the rebels were failing to take it. We know about that Paratrooper company than tried to infiltrate across the border to pull a northern version of the Novoazovsk push and got wiped out.

That fact you still think the Russians are not there is laughable and just shows how much you desperately want to think the Russians are the good guys.

me too
t. chilango

youtube.com/watch?v=oOrmdub1WCQ#t=222

Anyone got that vid of US Navy Diapers getting kicked out of a town by the FSA?

Bunch of cuckold commandos

Genocide retard from the world.

World Peace.

>plane coming from behind your own lines that then flies over them is clearly not a threat

the ukrainians were getting bombed, and the MH77 could have looked like an enemy aircraft calling off an operation... especially if you are incompetent and/or missguided

I'm not saying the ukrainians did it... but they could as well have done it

>civilian and military aircraft have to know of each other's presence to operate safely

of course they do, but it wasnt the case with MH77

>The idea the Ukrainians would shoot down a plane that just flew over their lines from behind them that clearly wasn't military as they weren't attacked is far more outlandish than the idea that the Russians were jumpy and assumed, since it was coming from Ukrainian territory, it was an attack aircraft.

that make no sense to me

What were they supposed to do, start shooting?

They rebels got so rowdy even the Turks left.

I can't help you if you don't see it.

The cover-up by the Russians only invokes the Streisand effect and further proves my point.

You give the Russians too little credit and the hohols way too much.

The political situation ins Ukraine is one of fragmented government and institutions with different and sometimes conflicting interests. It was very possible Flight control did not, or could not, inform the AA units, who also could have chosen to ignore any relevant information.

How would it benefit the Russians to shot a passenger plane down? They only ever do things in their own self interest, and despite what people say, the leadership in Russia right now is very level headed.

>underrated post

>What were they supposed to do, start shooting?
yes. act like navy seals. not a bunch of fucking pussies

G-Guys will Poland get n-nuked?

Ukrainian fighter-bomber forget model used the civie plane as cover, unfortunately for the civies they had less counter measures and to be honest the only to blame is the civie pilot for flying in a active warzone.

No.

>double dubs
you're fucked, Poland.

You'll be the first country to get nuked m80

FUCKING YANK KIKES KILLING THE SYRIAN ARMY TO GET ISIS SPREAD ITS CALIPHATE.

you're irrelevant, so no

only if the us masses troops there while us armor rolls into ukraine which is a big red line for putin.
Guess which US units are massed inside your border right now?

How do you know?

I'm more likely to believe that Ukrainians who would have been trained in the USSR in the 80s, using tech also used and supplied by Russia/USSR, would look like, you know, Russian soldiers.

Do I personally think Russia didn't send some troops in? No, they would be stupid not to have some Special Ops and observers in there, but large numbers of regular soldiers? Why, when you have people willing to fight for your interests?

Also,

A FUCKING

LEAF!

>I can't help you if you don't see it.

No one can see it.
>Evidence of absence

>cover-up by the Russians
and again, you are only implying

>The rebels are a smokescreen
Kek no. There is an actual civil war going on. Thousands of civilians getting shelled every day by their own government. And you trying to deny it is pretty retarded.
>sending russian troops
As I said Russia has sent a group of mercs across the border as well as equipment. This doesnt change the fact that there is a civil war going on.
You trying to deny it is just a desperate attempt that that the (kike funded) illegitimate Ukrainian regime are the good guys.
Go read some more kike newstrash.

Are you Merkel?

Yup